Deku X Bakugou pics/comics

By That_0ne_Gurl

I just wanted to do this for people who ship deku x Bakugou. there are some pics of yaoi for warning โš ๏ธ More

Note
Just like are childhood
Deku kisses?
Aww is bakugou jelly
Upset bakugou
Im the true prince for bakugou
Is bakugou ok?
Whats bakugou going to do with me?
*Note*
Oh bakugou why 0///0
Deku feelings
Bakugou..0///0
Sassy blushing -//3//-
K-Kacchan >\\\\<
Oh no (๏ผดโ–ฝ๏ผด)
Upset bakugo
Hungry bakugo?
Hungry deku
Ahh b-bakugo >.<
Deku you cute nerd!

Out with bakugo

8.8K 92 18
By That_0ne_Gurl

deku pov
So bakugo invited me to go hang out with him and shop at some stores get food/drinks. I thought it was just really thoughtful for him to do some thing like this just me and him. Once we got home to relax from the long day that we had I was reading a book and..

And bakugo started kissing my forehead

Bakugo POV
Dang deku was just so adorable that day..I mean when is he not I love that lil dork while he was reading his manga I started playing with his hair and started leaving marks on his forehead.he kept on freaking out which kinda got me going crazy. But I truly love that kid so much..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 4.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
863K 45.7K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
105K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
949K 16.3K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...