Don't Leave Me, Again. (BTS X...

By aphroditeM_

PURE FICTION!!! ~When we've given a chance, don't lose me the second time around. Please love me endlessly, l... More

(A/N: MUST READ FIRST)
DLMA 1: When It All Ends...
DLMA 2: Meeting them (again)
DLMA 3: Awards Night
DLMA 4: Their Sides and SATI Award
DLMA 5: Fan Request
DLMA 6: THE VOCALS
DLMA 7: THE VISUAL
DLMA 8: THE MAKNAE
DLMA 9: THE HUMAN GUCCI
DLMA 10: Clueless
DLMA 11: Smiles
DLMA 12: What If?
DLMA 13: I Love You (Too)
DLMA 14: Laughes
DLMA 15: Boys around them
DLMA 16: Drunk
DLMA 17: Bed
DLMA 18: Can't Afford
DLMA 19: Appreciated
DLMA 20: Trouble in Pool
DLMA 21: A Mess
DLMA 22: Not Just a Dinner
DLMA 23: Next Time
DLMA 24: Blushed
DLMA 25: Grandma Sung
DLMA 26: DUALITY
DLMA 27: Separated
DLMA 28: Trust Issues
DLMA 29: After a Month
DLMA 30: New CoLOVE?
DLMA 31: Vlive/Game Over
DLMA 32: Goodbye...
DLMA 33: I wanna make it MEMORABLE
DLMA 34: I don't want to be hurt, NOT AGAIN
DLMA 35: Im tired, Im S O R R Y.
DLMA 36: Im the OLDEST, I should be the STRONGEST.
DLMA 37: This is how the DESTINY play
DLMA 38: Priority
DLMA 39: Invited
DLMA 40: 'bout Rosé
DLMA 41: Idol Getaway 1.1
DLMA 42: Idol Getaway 1.2
DLMA 43: Idol Getaway 2.1
DLMA 44: Idol Getaway 2.2
DLMA 45: Im a MESS
DLMA 46: Always and in ALL WAYS
DLMA 47: Free
DLMA 49: If its for you, its for you.
DLMA 50: KIMA
DLMA 51: Game of Fate
DLMA 52: Bad Time//Good Times
DLMA 53: Questions
DLMA 54: I Always ended up with you
DLMA 55: The other half
DLMA 56: Bride and Groom
DLMA 57: fixed
DLMA 58: We Don't Care
DLMA 59: Locked.
DLMA 60: Enough of what if's
DLMA 61: Its On Our Side
DLMA 62: Im Here
DLMA 63: Our Goblin Story
DLMA 64: Thank you, Universe!
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER TWO
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER THREE
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER FOUR
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER FIVE
A MILESTONE

DLMA 48: Unnie...

2K 39 6
By aphroditeM_

Typographical errors|Grammatical errors ahead

Jisoo's POV

(This is a throwback, two months ago)

Finally got my driver's license!!! After a month? Im not sure lmaooo!!!

I already have my plans once I got my license, I already told my parents that I'll by my own car at first they told me that they'll but it for me but I said no. Im thankful, im beyond thankful for their offer but its already too much, I can buy it on my own so why not? I don't want to always depend my needs to my parents specially when I can buy it for my own and on my own.

I went to one of the famous car seller, and bought my new car!!!

And bought a polar white mercedes benz, i really love it and it attracts me so I bought it.

If im not mistaken its now the last day of our first month vacation, since then Rosé's been inactive in instagram and nowhere to be found, Jennie is having a good time with her family and friends, Lisa is going everywhere in Thailand cause she said she wants to enjoy this three months vacation. But I told them that they should be here a week before that three months end.

And they promise me that they'll come back here for sure. But still no communication with Rosé, we don't know when she'll comeback? Or is she still coming back...?

(After two weeks)

Now I wanna go to a roadtrip again this is what I am doing for two weeks now, at first I hesitate cause Im new to this activity, but when the days go on I learn how to drive it more relax and more good than the past days.

Earlier I woke up like im feeling something that's not good, I feel like its a bad thing. Also I had a nightmare, there's a lady inside a car, she's having a call in someone on her phone, she's having fun and letting out a loud laughs, but then she didn't saw it coming, a big ten wheeler truck lost its break and can't stop the truck, its a red light on the trucks way and green light on the girl's way, the moment she started driving again the car can't stop its speed and bump on the girls car, the girl' is now showering her blood on its own body, a happy earlier is now a unconcious girl.

That made me woke up, its a bad nightmare, its a bad sign. Who ever that girl in my dreams is should take care of her self.

(After a few minutes)

Now Im on my way in the park I wanna go jogging, I feel like Im getting heavier lmao! The traffic lights turn to red light so I stop and wait for it to turn green, and then someone called me, its jennie!!! Oh how I miss talking with this girl!

Jendeukie Calling....

"Unnie where are you?" She asked.

"Hey Jendeuk is that the way you tell me you miss me?" I asked her and then laughed.

"Oofff mianhe unnie... Of course I miss you, but unnie where are you?" She seems so worried.

"Jennie chill..." I said and then laugh again. "Im on my way to the park, I wanna go jogging, Im getting fat than I am!!!" I said and let out a laugh again.

I dunno I just feel like laughing, and I wanna make this girl calmer than she is right now.

"Who's with you unnie?" She asked.

"Of course, Im alone. You knew it right?" I asked her.

"Ooh okay unnie, take care I just have a bad feeling earlier." She said.

"Okay okay I will, by the way I had a nightmare yesterday, the girl on my dream got into a car accident. It gives me chill but maybe its just a nightmare..." I said to Jennie.

"Jinja unnie??? Omooo you should take care unnie!!!" She said

"That's not me Jendeuk, its just a nightmare!!!" I said and chuckled.

"I got some chills to unnie, I dropped the glass earlier and I feel so nervous." She said.

The traffic lights turn into a green one.

"You should stop drinking coffee jendeuk, maybe its giving you more tense feeling. Waittt the traffic lights turn to green, Im driving..." I said.

"Okay unnie... Don't hang it up, I wanna talk to you more you know I---"

*boogshhhh*

"UNNIEEEE!!!! UNNIEEEE WHAT HAPPENED!!!!" thats the last thing I heard and I look at my car, blood stain was all over it and my sight turn to black and then I passed out.

***
Jennie's POV

Its been one month, since unnie got into a car accident, she's all over the news after what happened, the truck driver got arrested, even though we all know he also don't want that to happen, its an accident but still he's the one that made Jisoo unnie to be it this situation.

Me and Lisa are already here in Korea, we are two weeks earlier than what we promised to Jisoo unnie, and Rosé still can't be contact. But Lisa is still texting her since the day she left. Lisa also texted her about what happened to Jisoo unnie.

Jisoo unnies family is here, they thanked us, me and Lisa for coming back earlier for Jisoo unnie.

"Girls thank you... Atleast somehow I feel much better cause you girls are here." Her mom said.

"Mom no need to say thank you..." Lisa said and hugged her.

We call each other's mother as mom besides were sisters in different mothers.

"Mom of course we'll be here, its Jisoo unnie who we are talking..." I said.

"Thank you so much girls, aren't you still contact Chaeyoung?" She asked us worry is all over her face.

"Still not mom, but don't worry anymore, were doing things to contact her..." I said and gave her a small smile.

And we hug her.

"Ahmmm..." Someone hesitated to speak.

And we all look at the door and saw a girl standing there with a two big luggage on her side.

"Chaeyounggg!!!" Jisoo's mom run to hug her.

"Eomma mianhe..." She said and her also and cry.

"Rosé..." We said and hug her...

"Unnie... Lisa..." She said and hug us also.

"Where have you been???" Jisoo's Dad suddenly asked.

"Mianhe dad... I've been in Europe for almost two months..." She said.

"Its okay Chae... As long as you are here now... Were fine about that." Jisoo unnie' mom said.

After what happened we all settle down, and we can really saw how Rosé change or should I say how the old Rosé come back?

"I have something to tell you..." Rosé started.

"Go on unnie..." Lisa said.

"First of all, Im sorry for ghosting you guys..."

"Its okay we understand, its our fault..." I said.

"No unnie, I just get your point after a month? I know now why you chose to hidr from me. But let's all forget that..." She said and smile.

"But Chae... Its your life who's in the line..." I said.

"Unnie, I told you its okay and besides Im not going to die though..." She said.

"Wh-what?" Lisa asked.

"Its a wrong read. I don't have leukemia!!!" She said.

And after that we just found our self jumping and hugging each other.

"Owemjii!!! Congrats Chaeyoung!" Jisoo's unnie said.

"Thank you unnie." Rosé said and hug her.

Now everything is going into its place, now we should just wait for Jisoo unnie to wake up.

***
Its now midnight, and earlier Rosé and Lisa went home first to put Rosé's luggage on her room. And then they came back.

Before they left I told Lisa to tell Rosé about the nightmare Jisoo unnie had.

And then they left, Jisoo unnie's family is on the sofa, waiting patiently for her to wake up, this is situation is been up for two weeks now.

"You know what mom, dad, unnie, oppa???" I got all of their attention.

"Before that accident happened, the day itself, I had a call with Jisoo unnie..." I said. "She told me she had a nightmare..." I said and tears started to fall but I wiped it out of my face. "She had a bad nightmare that it seems like its a sign that something bad will going to happen... She told me that... The girl on her dream got into a car accident... And she didn't know its her and herself... That she should be the one to take care... That she is the one that will going to be involve in that accident..." I said and burst into tears.

Her mom went to me and hugged me...

"Ssshhh... Jen... Calm down... Maybe this is just meant to happen..." She said and rub my back.

"Its no ones fault Jennie... For sure Jisoo will hate it seeing you crying now..." Her brother said and gave me a small smile.

I just nodded to them and gave them also a smile.

"That's the Jennie we know. The positive Jen." Her dad said.

***
(After one week...)

"Unnie wake up now..." I said.

"Unnie you only have two weeks left before the first KIMA happen..." Lisa said.

(KIMA is an event for those idols. It is KOREA'S IDOL MUSIC AWARDS night... It will be held in the biggest dome of Korea, all artist will be there even the ones that got disbanded. They are invited to perform.)

"Unnie you should be there with us okay???" Rosé said.

Its just us here in the hospital, Jisoo unnie is now almost a month unconcious.

We told her family that were going to take care of her for now, and they should got some rest specially her mom, she's really tired cause she don't have enough sleep.

Someone open the door and got our attention.

"What are doing here oppa?" I asked. Its bad to act like this. But why just now?

"Can I please talk to her??? Just for a minute... Please... I'll explain my side..." He said.

"Okay oppa... Were just going to wait outside." Lisa said and then Rosé grabbed me.

"What is that girls?" I asked them.

"Unnie we all witness how they move away from each other like if possibly if they'll met they'll just both find other way, the situation is more complicated for them. So let's give this time for them unnie..." Rosé said and I don't have something to do but just to nod and wait in one of the bleachers outside Jisoo unnies room.

Maybe today is the perfect time to give them the shot they should have shoot. I hope you could make it right now oppa.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.4K 36
would you take the chance at love? Even if it's wrong? would you push all through, even if your love is just too impossible to pass? will you? or wil...
177K 6.6K 30
Five years ago, Jisoo gave Jennie her heart. But Jennie left, she left without a reason. Well she actually did give a reason but Jisoo refused to k...
589K 15.5K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...
241K 9.6K 41
Its not that easy to be okay when you know that your perfectly not I can't love because i choose not to I dont want to be hurt again....but i want...