mini fics

bultaoreumei által

everything pinson 🖤❤️ Több

INSATIABLE
END GAME
END GAME II
END GAME III
END GAME IV
END GAME IV (Real End)
REGRET
REGRET III
REGRET IV
REGRET V
FOR YOU

REGRET II

1.9K 80 10
bultaoreumei által

"We started Love By Chance series together, we should end it together. Right Perth?"

Perth was reminiscing his and Saint's past conversation.

They were both having fun that day while on break because it wasn't their scene to shoot.

"You've already made your decision. I'm sure you won't change your mind anymore. You have always been the determined one. Once you make a decision for yourself, it was hard to stop you. But I admire that part of you. Only this time it hurted me." Perth thought to himself.

Perth: Then, let's just move on from this.

And he made the deepest sigh he could ever make.

Perth was on his way to a fan gathering. He asked his manager to do this just to personally thank his fans. For 2 years, he was receiving alot of love. Some are hate but he mastered the art of ignoring haters and bashers. He completely overruled his insecurities and he's proud of it.

After a few minute drive, Perth finally arrived at the event. Perth was at the second floor of the building and when he looked down on the ground floor, his fans were already there. He was shocked to see so many of them he wanted to tear up a bit. But he stopped himself from crying before he could even meet his fans aka his family.

The event took place in a mall so it was open to all people.

As he was walking towards the escalator to finally go down and hang out with his fans, he saw a familiar person that even his fans know oh too well.

Perth didn't know what to do so he just smiled and wai'd at him.

Perth: Sawasdee khrab P'Saint

Saint: S-sawasdee

Perth didn't even hesitate to walk pass him. He had this poker face after he wai'd at him. That made Saint's heart sting a bit. Usually Perth is too smiley or he likes skinship too much. But now Perth didn't even bother to playfully talk with him.

As Perth took few steps away from Saint, he stopped on his tracks.

Saint called out his name and turned around to Perth.

Saint: I'm really sorry Perth. I really am.

Perth didn't answer. He didn't move from his spot.

After a few seconds of being silent, Perth turn his body towards Saint.

Saint was surprised to hear Perth talk.

Perth flashed him his softest smile and said,

Perth: Sorry? What for?

And Perth walked away as soon as he saw Saint not giving any answers.

He finally reached the escalator, ready to meet his fans.

Or was he?

His heart was shaken. But he can never be affected by this much. It is Saint's life and decision afterall. He doesn't have any say or right with it.

The fans screams were heard when finally Perth got on stage. It was a free fan gathering as a simple thanks to the people that was with him for the past years.

Saint on the other hand was frozen on his spot. After Perth asked him the question, he was just blank. He didn't even see the care that Perth used to give to him. It's like Perth suddenly doesn't want to have anything to do with him. And it hurts him a lot.

"What have I done?" Saint questioned himself.

Saint was actually on his way back to his agency as he was just done meeting with some of his friends that he didn't get to meet for years. But when he saw some people gathered around with Perth headbands and other merches indicating that they are Perth's fans, he immediately asked one of his friends to ask someone from the crowd what the event was for. And that's how he knew that Perth was gonna be there. So he stayed even after his friends already left.

The screams resonated a part of the mall. Perth's fans were all loud as usual that Perth just can't help but smile and be thankful to them.

Saint walked towards a spot that he could clearly see Perth from his place. Perth was happily waving to his fans while singing a song.

Saint from the crowd was just staring at him. Thinking what he had done. He promised the younger that they'll finish the series together. Yes, he remembers his promise. And it kills him that he can't keep it.

Perth was singing a song that hits Saint right in the feels. Its a song about love and trust, one wrong move and it all shattered. Perfectly describing the situation theyre in now.

After the song, Perth introduced himself again to the crowd like he always do. No matter how much time passes by, it's forever gonna be his habit.

The program went on with Saint still watching. An emcee was also present in the scene.

It went from introduction number to games to Q&A's.

Q&A part. The emcee asked Perth some questions.

MC: I was given some questions by random fans. I picked 5 of them and I'm excited to hear all of your answers. Seriously, these are so good.

Perth: Why do I feel like this isn't gonna be a simple Q&A but an interrogation?

They all laughed seeing how their idol suddenly got nervous.

Mc: oh come on nong. Don't kill the mood. This is just a getting-to-know-you-better questions. Then, let's start.

The emcee opened the paper that contains the questions collected.

Mc: First question is, "What countries do you wanna visit in the future?"

Perth: Ah. I really wanna go to Europe. Especially Paris.

Mc: Really? Why?

Perth: I don't know. I just find the place romantic and stuff.

Mc: You'd be such a sweet boyfriend if you date in the future.

Perth was just smiling.

Mc: Next, "Do you have any future overseas fanmeets?"

Perth: Actually, I have plans with my managers but we still need alot of talking and planning so it'll go smoothly. I received alot of requests from fans and I really wanna go visit them and personally thank them for the love and support.

Mc: You hear that international fans? You have a chance! Go convince them nonstop now! Don't stop till they say yes!

They were both laughing including the crowd.

Mc: Third, "Do you think you've achieved your major goal as an artist?"

Perth: I feel like I've been doing my best but I still lack on something. I honestly wanna improve myself on some parts like singing and acting. My fans may praise me but I know to myself that there's more room for improvement. That's why I won't disappoint the people who loves and supports me whole heartedly. Im gonna work harder for you guys!

The crowd was screaming, disagreeing with Perth saying he's already good enough.

Perth just wai'd at everyone and threw finger hearts at them. All were screaming again seeing their tiger act cute.

Mc: You really sound so mature. Im loving all of your answers. You wanna date me instead?

The crowd went wild. The emcee was a cutie and Perth nonchalantly answered him,

Perth: Will you have me then?

Perth's fans went crazy screaming loudly. It was such a fun moment to them and the emcee is such a hyperactive person and he perfectly fits in the crowd.

Mc: Okay, enough screaming. Let's go back to asking questions. Fourth, "Do you think you'll be able to date a person with the same gender in real life?"

Perth: Hmm. If I fell inlove with the person, whether it's a he or she, it doesn't matter as long as he respects me, my family and my friends. That's more than enough for me. My character Ae from Love By Chance taught me that gender doesn't matter. If you found a person worth loving for, then love that person no matter the sexuality.

The crowd were listening intently and all gave him a clap. The emcee was amazed hearing his answer.

Mc: You don't sound like a 20 year old guy. Wow. But speaking of Ae, the last question is related to it.

Mc: Alot of your fans are die hard PerthSaint shippers right?

And the fans gathered were all screaming loudly they can possibly blow the roof off the mall.

Mc: Yeah, i heard you loud and clearrr

They all laughed hearing the mc emphasized the last word.

Mc: If you get the chance to act or be a couple with your P'Saint again, would you still pair up with him?

Perth was shocked to hear the question but truthfully answered it anyway.

Saint on the crowd was scared but also interested to hear what Perth has to say.

Perth finally answered the question.

Perth: Of course. P'Saint and I went through alot before our previous series aired. We endured alot of heart aches and painful memories during the filming process considering some fans didn't support our loveteam but, if we could act again together, then I'd be more than happy. He was so comfortable to be with.

Emcee was nodding when Perth continued talking.

Perth: But now that's an impossible situation. And I completely respect his decision.

Mc: Huh?! Why?!

Perth didn't say anything anymore and just smiled.

He was actually hesitant to answer it but since he was just being honest with it, he just spills everything and as much as possible, he doesn't wanna hide these stuff among his fans aka his family.

Mc: Wait, did the both of you-

The emcee was cut off by Perth himself and talked to him without the microphone on.

Perth: Please just stop the question about that stuff. We will announce this information soon, so please.

The emcee nodded. He respects his decision and he has no right to squeeze out informations from Perth.

Mc: Aaaaaand we're done. Thank you nong for being such a good sport and for answering all of the questions honestly.

Perth: Thank you.

And the event continue with laughters from both the crowd and on stage. Perth played again games with fans and had a total blast.

Saint from the crowd, hearing Perth's answer for the last question made him cry. He lost a good friend. A good pair. Working with Perth was comfortable for him because even though he was younger and not the talkative type, he still listens attentively to Saint's stories and laughs at his jokes. Perth was such a nice person to work with. And he blew that opportunity just because he wasn't brave enough to hold onto his promise.

"I wish I was as brave and honest as you Perth. I really do."

With tears in his eyes, he left the event and headed home. The activity that Saint was supposed to attend at his agency, was long forgotten.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.7K 351 29
#AePete 🖤❤️ >> {This story is a continuation of "Love Square" and "Love Line" written by our beloved @perthandme. Means, you have to read this two b...
87.2K 3.2K 40
PerthSaint fanfic [completed] 🔥🔞🔞🔞🔥 🏅#44- Perth (12-8-2020) "P'Saint please don't leave me...!!" 😰 "I'm sorry Perth I can't, let's break u...
37.7K 2K 40
Pinson Trapped in his own house and made to do things without his consent... Forced to live a life of a slave by his own father... The innocent littl...
344K 8.3K 48
AePete fanfic 🔞🔞🔞🔥🔥 🏅#3- tincan (12-8-2020) [Completed] "Ae please it's enough I can't I'm tired..." "No babe I need more..." Ae who will never...