Treasure Imagines ♡

By nightsafariii

treasure♡ [ ] ongoing [ ] closed [●] hiatus More

Haruto
Request!
Yedam
Yoonbin
Junkyu
Hyunsuk
Jeongwoo
Annoucement
Jaehyuk
Hyunsuk Pt. 2
Doyoung
Mashiho
Yoshinori
Haruto
Doyoung
Haruto
Annoucement
Haruto
Haruto (again)
Jihoon
4K READERS ?!
HAHAHA..?
new fan fiction?
sorry 😤🥺
promotion

Junghwan

2K 38 1
By nightsafariii

Junghwan is the popular boy which everyone wants to be friends with . While Hyunji is a girl who is the girl nobody wants to be friends with . Why ? Because she is bossy , rich and likes to order people around . Why did she do that ? She scared that people will leave her alone since she was young , she was bullied for being rich when she was an elementary student .
-
Hyunji POV
I was walking down the hallway and people are making way for me . I actually is very uncomfortable at all the attention they give me but i act as i am confident . I was walking when i heard a group of girls swarming over the end of the hallway which would lead to the Canteen . That was when i saw Junghwan , the popular kid . Man , he is sooooo cute like damn cute . He is one of the nicest people i met . We never talked during school hour but after school , we are the best of the friends . But i have a crush on him .

"Hyunji ! Help me ! Please girls , let me go !" Junghwan said which caught me off guard and people started to stare at me . I slowly walked to him not wanting to betray him as he asked for help already .

"What you need h-help ? I need to g-go to class already" i said while irls started to make way for me to walk to Junghwan . He pulled my hand and dragged me to somewhere i don't want to go . The basement of the school .

"Stay with me . I don't want to be alone and you need to skip class for once ," Junghwan said which makes me want to burn him alive .

"Yah , we will get in trouble you stupid fool . How are you even popular ?" I said folding my arm to show that i am angry .

"Whatever , you need a rest . And to answer your question , maybe of my handsome face ." He replied .

I lay my head on his shoulder as we were sitting and my head hurts . I remembered that i have claustrophobia* . He was about to stand up when i lay my head on his shoulder but i pulled his wrist down .

"Stay. I am claustrophobic . This is your fault . So help me this once ." he started to calm down and leave my head on his shoulder . Little do you know that he was blushing profusely .

"I like you Hyunji," he whispered which makes me smile slowly .

"I like you too Junghwan," i replied to him whispering which caught him off guard .

"Really ? You were not asleep ?" He said with a small voice surprised that i am awake .

I nodded my head and he smiled . He intertwine his finger with mine which cause me to smile widely .

"I love you Hyunji / Junghwan," we said unison .

The End

Words : 471

Word Glory:
Claustrophobia* : claus·tro·pho·bi·a
/ˌklôstrəˈfōbēə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
extreme or irrational fear of confined places.
"the small stuffy room had begun to give him claustrophobia"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 258 17
Just trust me guys
176K 6.4K 50
ᴛʀᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ ꜱᴇʀɪᴇꜱ #1
97.3K 5.5K 51
[COMPLETED] "Do you think you're the only one having a hard time?! The one I love broke up with me, Haruto! And it's all because of you!" Highest Ran...
18.8K 280 13
🔞