Transferred to the other worl...

By GoblinAuthor

Sora Takahashi died saving his classmate from Truck-kun. Instead of moving on to the afterlife, he was given... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Forest of Astalla
Chapter 2 - Sanalei De 'Aise
Chapter 3 - Arendall
Chapter 4 - Adventurer's Guild
Author's Note
Chapter 5 - Cursed Sword
Chapter 6 - Revenge
Chapter 7 - Mock Battle
Chapter 8 - The Girl from the Sword
Chapter 9 - Encounter on the Road
Author's note 2
Chapter 10 - Demon General
Chapter 11 - Waking Up to a Rude Noble
Chapter 12 - Spending Skill Points
Chapter 13 - Midnight Wolf, and a Message?
Chapter 14 - Hero Summoning?
Chapter 15 - Meeting the Hero
Chapter 16 - Beastmen Capital
Chapter 17 - Dreams of the Past
Author's Note 3
Chapter 18 - Cocky Hero
Update
update 2 (Sorry Again)
Chapter 19 - Rikuru Village
Chapter 20 - Killing my First Dragon
Chapter 21 - The Goddess' Trust
Author's Note 4
Chapter 22 - Meeting the King
Chapter 23 - Guild Promotion
Chapter 24 - Nobility & The Truth
Author's Note 5
Chapter 26 - First Day Back
Chapter 27 - Things Have Changed
Chapter 28 - Weapons Test and Realization
Chapter 29 - The Rogue?
Chapter 30 - Awakening Divinity
Chapter 31 - Fighting? a God
Chapter 32 - Our Territory
Chapter 33 - The Start of My City
Little Contest
Chapter 34 - The Statue & Ikari Grows
Contest Winners
Chapter 35 - Buying Slaves
Chapter 36 - Residential District
Chapter 37 - Visitor & Curious Title
Chapter 38 - My Daughter
Chapter 39 - School Day
Author's Note
Chapter 40 - Progress
End of Book 1

Chapter 25 - Feelings & The Return

4.9K 152 116
By GoblinAuthor

(A/N: Currency system changed slightly. Instead of small coin, medium coin, and large coin, it is now just as the coin. So it is Copper Coin, Silver Coin, Gold Coin, and Platinum Coin.

Currency System:
1 Copper = 100 Ruld.
100 Copper = 1 Silver = 10,000 Ruld
50 Silver = 1 Gold = 500,000 Ruld
20 Gold = 1 Platinum = 10,000,000 Ruld
Example: 25,800 Ruld = approximately 2 Silver, and 58 Copper.)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We spent the whole night talking. There were many questions, some of which I didn't have the answer to. I told her my past, my encounter with a goddess so powerful, that other gods don't even know that she exists. I told her about how that goddess brought me back to life, and charged me with watching over this world.

I chose to keep no secrets from Sana, and Noroi and Ikari were also around to listen since they would be with me on our journey's together.

During the talk, unless she was asking a question, Sana remained entirely quiet, and had a far off look in her eyes. At first I thought maybe it was because this was a lot of information to process all at once, but when I looked closer, she had the look of somebody who lost everything. It was the same look she had when she told me her story when we first met.

"Sana....I'm not going to leave you behind......I care about you, and want us to stay together." (Sora) 

I hadn't realized the weight of those words that I said, until after they left my mouth. It almost sounded like I was proposing to her, telling her I wanted us to stay together. Although, would that type of future really be so bad? Her and I together.

I made a promise to myself when I was dying, that if I was given a second chance at life, then I wouldn't let an opportunity for love pass me by like I did before.

She looked up at me, and I could see some tears starting to form in the corner of her eyes. Using my hand I wiped them away, and held her cheek in my palm. I may have to live the rest of my life with only one eye, but for me, that is enough to appreciate Sana's beauty.

I rested my forehead against hers, and whispered to her.

"Sanalei De' Aise...Queen of the vampire race, the last of the vampires...will you be with me, by my side, and become my other half?" (Sora)

I didn't hear her say anything for a while. It was completely silent, you could hear a pin drop. Then, she grasped the hand I was resting on her cheek, and when I opened my eye, she had pressed her lips to mine. We were kissing.

In both my lives, this was my first kiss. It felt warm, and it made me feel like any problems I had, were just washed away. It felt like hours had passed when it was actually just a few seconds. However, in those few seconds, all I could see and feel in the world around me...was Sana.

When our kiss ended and we pulled apart from each other, she looked up to me, with tears in her eyes and spoke in a loud voice, that she only uses on rare occasions.

"YES!" (Sana)

With her answer full of assurance, we kissed again.

I'm still not sure how much time had passed, but when our lips parted, there was a knock on the door.

"Sir Sora! Lady Sana! I am just here to inform you that we are about to be finished serving breakfast." (Alice)

It seems we spent a long time talking, and then lost track off even more time during our kiss. Sure to say, we were both feeling a little embarrassed that we lost track of time during our moment of intimacy.

I stood up from the still destroyed bed, and held out my hand to Sana. 

"Shall we go? Sanalei De' Aise Takahashi?" (Sora)

"Sana Takahashi" (Sana)

Her face was flushed, and she gently took my hand as we both walked out of our room. When we opened the door Alice had seen that we had destroyed our room, so as an apology we gave them the money for repairs along with a bonus as our sorry. We didn't tell her what happened, we just said, "Some stuff happened."

Although, I think she got confused about what kind of 'Stuff' I was talking about, because she kept looking between us with a sly grin on her face.

"Ohooo. 'Something' happened huh?" (Alice)

She kept bumping my side, hinting that Sana and I 'did the deed' last night. I could already tell that it would be impossible to convince her otherwise so, while still holding Sana's hand, we walked down to the bottom floor and ordered some food for breakfast.

While we were eating breakfast, it felt different than it usually did. Was it maybe because Sana and I are embracing each others feelings? Or was it because now there is an air of awkwardness around us because we aren't sure how to proceed with what has just transpired upstairs? Relationships are confusing...

With our breakfast finished, we went around the city to do some shopping. One of the things we bought was a load of empty potion flasks. They will be helpful in storing my blood away so that we won't have to find a hiding place to feed Sana every now and then.

After that, we visited the guild and were able to pick up the dragon materials that were promised to us. The rest of the dragon was still being processed, but since we were the ones who killed it, they went and expedited our share of the materials. When we had the materials, we went into a nearby alleyway and opened up a gate to Gaer's shop. 

Dropping off the materials for our armor and my weapon order, I was shown a blueprint of what Gaer was planning to use for my second weapon to be used alongside Noroi. It looked almost similar to Noroi, except it was a shorter blade, and had no protruding spikes. However, I would feel weird holding a weapon that was almost similar to Noroi in appearance. I asked for some paper to draw the design I had in mind, I considered dual wielding two swords, but then I thought that it would be a waste to have only swords when I have the skill Weapon Mastery

Then I remembered that this world was currently in the breakthrough of guns. Although, the only models were flintlock rifles and flintlock pistols. I decided to strike a deal with Gaer.

"Hey old man Gaer, I was wondering if you can make a magical gun according to my specifications, and keep the information between just us..." (Sora)

"Well, I don't see why not, but you know it would be inefficient to have a gun with a sword, since it takes quite a bit of time for it to reload." (Gaer)

"That's the thing, if we can create it to how I expect it to be, then ammunition shouldn't be an issue so long as I have the adequate amount of mana." (Sora)

"I see, so instead of firing projectiles, it would fire pure magical energy eh? It sounds like a fun project, but I would need to meet with the artifice I told you about. They'd have to handle the process for it to use magical energy instead of rounds. I can handle the construction of the weapon though." (Gaer)

"Great, I can take it to the artifice when you're done crafting it. Here's the design I want for it." (Sora)

With that, I handed over the blueprint I had made up. If I had to compare it to a weapon from Earth then it would be called the .500 Smith & Wesson Magnum. I predict that revolvers and such would end up becoming the next breakthrough with the guns in this world. Also I think if they are converted to use magical energy, then the cost on materials would go way down. This means there would be less profit for a blacksmith that makes ammunition, but it also means more people would buy a gun. 

The alchemists would also turn a pretty penny from selling mana potions to people who use the guns on a regular basis for fighting monsters, or in wartime. Just think of this as the starting grounds for progressing the world a little bit. I'm not going to release the blueprints, in fact after it's been completed, I'll have Gaer destroy the blueprints for it. The people need to learn how to craft it themselves, but I will show it off to get the ball rolling.

The materials to be used for the crafting of the gun will be the dragon bone, and some scales. I also had to make sure he understood about what a barrel's rifling was. This way, my shots would be accurate to what I am aiming at. In the end, he took most of the dragon bones that we had, and almost all of the scales for my weapon, and the rest of our new gear.

With our business at Gaer's finished, we took a gate back to Serali, and began to search for his artifice friend, to place the order on Sana's new staff, as well as plan ahead and inform them that I will be having a weapon coming by sometime for them to finish.

Sana was getting tired of walking around so she just hung off my back. I didn't mind her doing this, but it did seem kind of lazy. About 20 minutes went by after Sana climbed on my back before I finally spotted the sign that said 'Corhn's Magical Goods & Crafting'.

This is supposed to be the place. I wonder what this Corhn person is going to be like? I walked through the entryway with Sana still riding me, and I noticed an Elf behind the counter. Although, it seemed like he was busy helping other customers at the moment, so I chose to look around, so we could see what type of quality goods he sells, and try to figure out how good of an artifice he is.

Since he was recommended by Gaer, I expected him to be pretty good. Although, what I saw didn't seem like it was all that good. It made me wonder if he would even be able to properly craft the item I'm looking for.

"Excuse me sir, but if you're going to continue with your rudeness then I'm going to have to ask you to leave." (Elf)

"WHAT!? I'm willing to pay good money for this item! Why can't you just cut me some damn slack?!" (Stranger A)

"I'm sorry sir, but the amount of money you are trying to give me for it is insufficient. If you want the item then you'll have to come back when you have more money. Now please leave." (Elf)

"Come on man! This stupid elf isn't going to hand it over. Besides, it's probably a crappy quality anyway. Stupid elf." (Stranger B)

"Tch!" (Stranger A)

It seems there was a disagreement over the price of one of the products. Well, honestly, if you are going to purchase something then you need to make sure that you have the proper amount of money for said purchase.

The two men left angrily, and even spit on the floor on their way out. That goes beyond being rude, and is just out right mean. All because they couldn't afford a product.

However, at least the counter is empty now. I walk up to the counter after the elf sighs.

"I am sorry that you had to witness that, dear customer. My name is Corhn Is there anything that I can help you with?"(Elf -> Corhn)

"Hello Corhn, my name is Sora Takahashi, and this is my partner--" (Sora)

"Sana Takahashi!" (Sana)

She cut me off in the introduction while planting a kiss on my cheek. It isn't what she usually does, but she seems to be happy with it, so that makes me happy as well.

"Oho. Two lovebirds I take it? Maybe you are currently on your honeymoon? Fufu~" (Corhn)

"Well, we aren't really married yet, so it couldn't be considered a honeymoon I guess. We're running some errands, and we were recommended by old man Gaer to come to your shop so we could put in a request for a staff for Sana."

"Amdagaer? It's been a while since I heard his name. We haven't talked in over a decade but, then again, we have both been pretty busy running our own establishments in two different cities. So what is this request you wanted to place?" (Corhn)

I take out some dragon bones, dragon scales, and dragons blood and place it all on the counter in front of him.

"I would like to have a dragon staff crafted for Sana. I believe Gaer said these were the materials that would be needed for the crafting of it." (Sora)

Corhn took a few minutes to look over all of the materials, and then look over to Sana. It's possible that he was sizing her up, so that the staff won't be too tall or too short for her frame.

"Well, I could certainly make something amazing with these materials, and since you have brought me materials of such amazing quality, along with a recommendation form Amdagaer, I'll discount the price of the staff by 50%. However, the thing that will be the most expensive would be what catalyst to use for the mana manipulation. Anything the young miss would prefer as the catalyst?" (Corhn)

Sana was quiet for a moment, but I could tell she was taking into consideration what she wanted it to be. I don't know much about staffs and such since I turned off the setting that transfers knowledge into my brain if requested, but I assume there might be many different types, and each one provides a differed bonus to the user.

"Orb please." (Sana)

"Orb huh? Simple enough, is there a specific affinity you would like the orb to be?" (Corhn)

"Dark Magic." (Sana)

"Alright, an orb for the dark magic affinity. I should have a few in stock, what size orb?" (Corhn)

"Large..." (Sana)

"Large Dark Orb as catalyst, and the staff will be made from the materials of a dragon. Alright, currently I can only estimate your purchase to be around 3 Gold Coins. Is that alright dear customer?" (Corhn)

"Wow, 3 gold coins is the discount huh? That's still a lot, but since it's for Sana I'll be fine with paying for it." (Sora)

I handed him 3 gold coins, along with 25 silver coins as a bonus. He accepted it all gratefully and informed us that it will be ready by tomorrow, as a favor to Gaer. 

That's good to hear because we only have a few days before we are being taken to the land we'll be ruling over. 

Let's see, as far as I know, we've taken care of everything we needed to take care of. So I carry Sana to a secluded back alley to try out the spell I've been waiting for. Also, just in case it didn't work properly, I had Noroi change into her human form. I held onto the both of them, and thought of the spell I wanted to activate, and pictured a location I had visited in the past.

With my destination set, I chanted the newly created spell, that was made for me by the goddess.

"Distances shorten, and worlds come together, to my destination that rests upon another plain, grant me access between the worlds and open the pathway...Other World Transfer." (Sora)

With the spell completed, our bodies began to glow, and when I looked down, starting from our feet, we were turning to dust and drifting into the sky to travel among the stars. Sana and Noroi were the first to disappear, since I was taller than them, and I followed them shortly after...hoping that the next time I opened my eye, we would be on Earth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 35 37
Sakamoto Jizan was going home with his childhood friend, Yakami Mizu. When a truck suddenly run towards Mizu. Jizan tried to save her but as a cost...
6 2 2
What would you do if you reincarnated in another world? If you weren't a human anymore? If you were really weak? What if you had to fight a dragon th...
65.1K 4.1K 154
This story is a slower paced Slice of Life BL. Sora Watanabe was a normal guy who after a rough childhood finally could live in peace. Until one da...
49.6K 2.7K 14
(Decided to discontinue this book because I will be rewritting everything from the beginning and will make a new book with different title) Reincarna...