finn wolfhard imagines

Bởi cooliocalpurnia

imagines to help you sleep at night: finn wolfhard numbers= preferences fw/ja= imagines enjoy!🎞🧸🦦 Xem Thêm

START
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
hi
12
YO PLEASE READ MUAH
13
14
15
opinion
16
oh my-
OK LAST THING
storm- j.a
school- f.w.
wisdom- j.a.
17
sleepy baby- f.w
please
wakey wakey- f.w
baby blue- j.a.
cotton candy- f.w.
surprise -j.a
exposed- f.w.
no boys club- j.a.
part two?
WHAT
busy bee
we are stupid- f.w.
study buddy- j.a
we are stupid 2- f.w.
summer lovin'- f.w.
update!
opinion...
back home- f.w.
city date- j.a.
premiere- f.w.
spa day- f.w.
requests!!
sneak out- f.w.
family time- f.w
forbidden love- f.w.
school
date night- f.w.
birthday cuddles- f.w
thank you🥺
snowday- f.w
"friends"- f.w.
toe tapping- f.w.
first fight- f.w.
falling in love- f.w.
its party time- f.w.
keeping secrets- f.w.
cheater- f.w.

belle of the ball- j.a.

753 21 9
Bởi cooliocalpurnia

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

hiding that i was jack anderson's girlfriend was pretty tough most of the time.

not being allowed to show my cute ass boyfriend off to my friends truly hurt my heart.

but i know it's for the best.

after all, jack was two years older than me.

he was graduating high school and i haven't even started thinking about college, being only a sophomore.

we didn't ever live near each other.

try a 33 hour car ride to see your boyfriend.
it's really no fun.

i had to let a sophomore boy take me to my homecoming dance, i had to dance with him and act like i was having fun, while i really just wanted jack to attend with me.

oh well

it's now jack's prom and he insisted on taking me.

i really don't know why.

i guess for starters i'm his girlfriend. but besides that he usually isn't the boy to expose us like this. i'm just glad i get to be with my boyfriend on such a memorable night.

right now i'm out dress shopping with my mom and my older sister, who happens to be jack's age.

"y/n get a sexy dress, all guys like that" my sister, gabby, tells me, not suggests.

"gabby! y/n is only a sophomore. plus she's not into that stuff yet, are you?" my mom looks at me.

well.

i shrug and continue to look at dresses and gabby laughs at me.

my mom shakes off what i implied to her, and shuffled through the racks of dresses at our local macy's.

"what about this one?" my mom pulls out a royal blue silk dress.

"too blue"

my sister holds up a red tight dress with a slit down the side.

i lightly laugh and shake my head no.

"this one?" a woman working at the store hold up a dress, butting into our decision making.

"that's beautiful" i beam walking closer to the dress.

"let's get you to a fitting room" she says as she leads us to the hallway where girls are frantically trying on their own prom dresses.

i slip on the dress.

a perfect fit.

i step out and they all awe at me as a slick down the poof of the dress.

i do a twirl and they all clap in delight.

"it's gorgeous. i have to get it!"

"love it" gabby grins, and my mom nods fast.

"jack is going love it too" she smiles, i blush.

~~~~~~~~~~

the five hour flight from here to vancouver is really killing me. jack is picking me and my sister up from the airport.

gabby only tagging along to help me with my makeup and getting ready.

finally the plane lands after hours of listening to the beatles and watching bohemian rhapsody.

i pick up my carry on bag and step off the plane, into the oh so familiar airport.

i see jack a few feet away from me, and i run and jump into his arm.

"i missed you" he whispers in my ear

"i missed you too jack" i whisper over his beanie covered ear, trying his best to hide his identity, not wanting any roaming fans to catch him and this mysterious girl kissing or holding hands.

"let's go back to my house" he says smiling, grabbing my hand basically forgetting my sister was present.

"wow hi jack. oh hi gabby! how are you?" gabby taunts jack for not saying hello.

"oh right, hi gabby" he says sarcastically, i laugh and continue to walk to baggage claim now with my beloved boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

now pulling into their driveway, i step out of jack's car and attempt to grab my suitcase from the trunk.

"let me get it" jack insists as he jogs towards me struggling to pull down my baggage.

"thanks jacky"

he smiles in return and we all go inside of jack's welcoming home.

"oh y/n, how i've missed you!" jean wraps me in a tight hug, which i return.

"i've missed you too! thanks so much for having me, again"

"you are ALWAYS welcome here!" she says smiling, "would you like some water or anything? jack i've made your tea"

she hands jack a cute baby blue mug with his favorite tea

"thanks mom" he says rolling his eyes in embarrassment.

"a water would be great"

jean grabs a bottle for me and my sister from their fridge and hands them to us.

"thanks again, i'm just going to go to sleep it's been a long flight" gabby says heading towards the stairs.

"jack why don't you remind gabby where the guest room is" jean pushes jack to the stairs and i laugh at her actions.

"i'll meet you upstairs jack"

he nods and my sister wiggles her eyebrows.

jean walks back over to me and takes a seat on their living room couch, patting the seat next to her for me to join.

i gladly walk over and let my body fall into the seat, facing towards jean.

"jack is very excited for you to be joining him for his senior prom"

"i'm excited too"i smile.

she puts her hand on top of mine which is resting on the couch.

"i have a feeling that this will be the week you and jack reveal your relationship" she says to me, "now i just want you to know that no matter what anyone says jack and i, and jarvis and john love you very much. we all love you being apart of our family"

i just smile

"i love being apart of it too" i speak truthfully, "and i understand that jack probably wants to post prom pictures and such, and i'm totally ok with it. i think it's about time"

"yes it is. anyways why don't you go up to bed, you have a big night ahead of you!"

"yes i do!" i say getting up.

i walk towards the carpeted stairs that lead to the upstairs and jean stops me.

"before i forget, what color is your dress? i want to get a boutonniere and corsage."

"it's yellow"

"how beautiful! goodnight"

"goodnight"

i walk up the steps and find my way to jack's bedroom, walking inside, and shutting the door behind me.

he's already lying in bed, with his record player playing the beatles and chilling on his phone.

we acknowledge each other's presence and i change into my pajamas.

i hop into bed beside jack, and he wraps his arms around my torso.

"hi bubba" i say looking up at him, planting a small kiss on his very chapped lips.

"hi" he replies.

"are you ok with telling people about us?" he asks nervously.

"i'm not ok with it, i'm glad we are doing it"

"i'm happy that everyone will get to see my beautiful girlfriend, now get some sleep" he whispers and kisses my forehead.

i snuggle into his chest, "goodnight"

"goodnight my love"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it was now one hour before we had to leave for pictures for prom at jack's friends house.

jack and his mom were out picking up the corsage and boutonniere.

my sister was doing the finishing touches on my makeup, and then i would slip on my dress and be done.

"perfect"
she says as if i was a painting and she had finished her masterpiece.

i stand up and walk into the bathroom
to put on my dress.

i walk out and my sisters jaw drops.

"girl you are getting it tonight"

"gabby!" i shout embarrassed, "it's just a dress"

"jack is going to die. i'm calling it"

"shhh"

i sit down on the bed and put on my heals, and take one last look at myself in the mirror.

a beautiful silk yellow dress that was tight at the top, and flowed at at the bottom hugged my body perfectly.

my hair straightened and a few pieces tucked back.

a silver necklace that jack gifted me for my 16th birthday hung around my neck.

"i'm ready"

"i'll go see if they are home!" gabby claps in excitement, and runs down the stairs.

i take a look at myself one last time in the mirror, satisfied with myself.

"come on y/n!" i hear gabby call from downstairs.

i walk out of the room and down the steps.

jack looked at me with heart eyes and jean smiled brightly.

"y/n you look gorgeous!" jean beamed.

"wow"
jack's jaw was basically in california by now.

he took my hands, and smiled, "y/n you look stunning, wow"

"thanks jack" i smile brightly.

"now lets go" jack insisted as he took my hand and lead me to the door.

"bye!" i shout to jean and gabby, and we get into the car to go to pictures.

once we arrived to jack's friends house we all gathered in the backyard to take photos.

i awkwardly walks hand in hand with jack to the backyard, continuously receiving confused looks from everyone around me.

"who's this beautiful lady?" a boy walks up to jack and i, placing his arm on jack's shoulder.

"i'm y/n" i smile kindly.

"my girlfriend" jack finishes my sentence.

the boys face turned to surprised.

"JACK GOT A GIRLFRIEND?" he says shocked.

i just laugh at his reaction. was jack not the boy that got the girls?

a few more boys and girls walked over, and started talking to jack.

jack's face was a bright red the whole time, and my face hurt from smiling so much because of all the sweet things he was saying about me.

"hey y/n why don't you take pictures with all the girls?" jack asks.

"sure"

a few of the girls that were in the crowd talking to jack and i brought me over to the rest of the girls.

"so how long have you and jack been together?" a tall brunette girl asks me wrapping her arm around me for the picture.

"a year and a half now"

"wow, he kept his mouth shut pretty well"

"ha yeah" i smile for the picture, and look over at jack smiling for his.

he shoots me a goofy face while we make eye contact, and i giggle.

"he really is a goofball" the girl to my left whispered to me.

"yeah i guess" i shake my head.

"LETS GO TO PROOOMMMM" a boy yelled from across the yard, leading people to the cars.

jack found me in the mess of kids running to the cars, and he held my hand.

"ready to get our dance on?"

"yes but please never say that again"

"oh come on!"

i laugh and roll my eyes at jack, letting go of his hand getting into his car.

he hops in too, and starts the music on his radio.

he goofily dances while he drives trying to make me laugh, which works.

he pulls into the venues parking lot and parks his car.

"ready to go doofus?" i ask him smiling.

"yeah BABE let's go" he replies sarcastically.

now out of the car, we intertwine fingers and make our way into the venue.

the music is booming, and he tightens his grip on my hand.

"ready to party?" i whisper very loudly in his ear, he nods in response.

after an hour of moshing, dancing, and singing our heads off to the music we take a break to get a drink.

jack takes a blue solo cup and fills it with the red liquid that was in the pitcher, tastes it, and spits it back in the cup.

"what the hell is in this?"

i shrug and pour some of the lemonade in my own cup, and take a sip.

"want some?"

"yes please" jack says while taking my cup and chugging the whole thing.

"wow thanks for leaving me some"

the music changes to a slow song, and jack looks at me.

"would you like to dance with me, baby?" jack asks rubbing circles on my hands which were already intertwined.

"i thought you'd never ask"

we walk to the dance floor, and jack delicately places his hands around my waist, and i wrap my arms around his neck.

we sway to the music and enjoy each other's presence.

"you are the belle of the ball y/n" jack says sweetly.

"i'm so lucky to call you my boyfriend" i smile shyly at the handsome boy in front of me.

"i love you so much" i whisper as a lean my head on his chest.

"i love you too" he whispers back, kissing the top of my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hope u enjoyed this long ass jack imagine.

it's not my BEST work but i love the idea!

plsplsplspsplslslspslsllsslspps leave suggestions i really wanna write some stuff that y'all want to read!!

UWUW THANKS FOR READING AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE BC I FEEL LIKE BEING THAT BITCH RN

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

19.8K 368 25
~"this love just ain't disposable" imagines for finn wolfhard and his characters! ♡︎ x fem reader ♕
91.1K 1.2K 52
This is an Imagines book based on Finn Wolfhard and his friends. Members of Calpurnia, Quincy Fox, his brother and even some other people. Just like...
234K 3.1K 49
hi here's some imagines for all of your wdw needs
57.2K 1K 48
imagines / preferences / headcannons requests always open ! in which two best friends fall helplessly in love with each other.