Hera Pheri- Mishaan RagSan

By Silent-writerr

"Sanskar My Name is Sanskar Maheshwari And Your Name?", he asked as he forward his hand while mishti looks on... More

Job or jobless?
Test??
New Cover!!

Your Name?

575 46 270
By Silent-writerr

Hera Pheri~ Where Trouble Begins🍀

"Where is she?", shehkar walked in his mansion angrily as he throws his phone on the floor breaking it.

"I...i don't know sir", his maid replied while looking down. Shehkar makes a fist of his hand and glares her angrily.

"Where the hell are damn bodyguards?", he shouts in his top voice scaring the maid.

"Bhaii", he turns to look at her sister who rushes towards him panting.

"What it is?", he asked as he raised his eye brow.

"She.. She left for india", as those were left his sister's mouth his eyes shot up and he breaks the first thing comes in his hand.

"This girl never listen to me", he gritted his teeth and shouts, "mishtii".

.
.
.

A girl walks out of the airport holding luggage, her twinkling eyes are shown as she removes her shades. A small smile appear on her pink rosy lips as she inhales the scent of her mother country.

"So finally i am back", she smiles as she stopped a taxi and droves off.

"I am sure mr.shehkar must've known till now that he can't make me a prisoner", a smile plays in her lips as she takes out her mobile and dials a number.

"Hey, it's me MISHTI i am back in india for the event you told me", she says and reveals as our Mishti who looks gorgeous in her yellow top and blue jeans.

"What? But you said your father banned you from coming here", pari her friend from other side said.

"Yes he said but i am not the one who'll obey him anyways, tell me where should i come", she asked as she take out a packet of lays from her backpack and starts munching.

"Ofcourse in my home", pari says.

"On the way baby", mishti chuckles as she cuts the call and sighs.

"I'll never let you win mr.shehkar",Mishti thinks in her head as her expression changes.

Scene Shift

"This one, No, This , Absolutely No", she throws her suits and sits on the bed pouting.

"What is this haan BG? Today is my mother's birthday and here i don't have a good suit to wear for her special day huh!", she says as she closes her twinkling eyes and joins her palm in front of her face. Her rosy lips are shown muttering something. She touch her head with her joined palms and open her twinkling eyes.

"Why are you disturbing your BG for your suits at this hour ms. Berozgar(jobless) ", her eyes twitched in irritation as she hear his voice.

"Ragini", she turns and face him with a glare, " It's Ragini Mr.Owner R A G I N I ", she repeats her name pressing her Alphabets. The person infront of reveal as Kabir (played by mishkat verma).

"And second thing, i wasn't asking for suits i was asking for my mother happiness, i am not like you who blows his candle wishing ' plz rita sita geeta maan jaye' ", she says while kabir roll his eyes at her. He ignores her and walks towards the clothes she scattered and takes out one with plain blue color with some border looking simple yet beautiful.

"And who told you I'll wear the one you selected for me", ragini cocks her brows up as she folds her hand against her chest.

Kabir smirks and pats her head with his palm ," did you forget little sister i know about all your black deeds", he whispers while ragini eyes widen and she glares him.

"Now be a good miss.berozgar and wear this", he says and walks out of the room.

"Brother my foot", ragini huffs as she sits on the bed.

"Why? I want to ask you BG , Why on earth my mother agree to stay with that idiot owner she could have found another house easily", ragini complains.

"If you are done cursing then come soon after changing ,aunty will be back from mandir soon", kabir from outside shouts while ragini pouts annoyingly.

"Coming", she shouts as she cleans her bed and wears the suit kabir wants her to.
.
.
.

"Yeah i want you to find her as soon as possible. Hmmm thank you.", shehkar cuts the call , and dials Mishti number again.

"Urghh this stubborn girl i dont understand what she wants she deliberately made me stuck in this position, I'll make sure to block all her credit cards", shehkar says as she throws the calender comes in his hand and sits holding his head feeling frustated.

.
.

"What the hell,you withdraw this much money from your account but why?", pari shouts as she saw mishti hiding the money in her cupboard.

Mishti turns with a proud smile," because i know my so called smart father he'll definitely block all my cards and accounts to tell me he's the one in power but he forgets i am his child, unfortunately", she says and turns again. Pari shakes her head.

"But you shouldn't have done that mishti, he must be worried for you", pari says as she hands her stuff to her.

Mishti takes the stuff with a sadist smile," yeah he must've been worried but not for me, but for the people who are coming to see me".

"You only said that their son lives here only then why don't you meet him here", suggest pari as they sits on couch after settling her things.

"The problem is not the alliance here pari, it's something else i want from him and I'll not do anything he'll say until he listens to mine", mishti says as she release a deep breath.

"Oh, so why don't you go and meet the person and in exchange you ask for the thing you want", pari says as she gives her a "try it" look while a huge crept appears on her lips.

"You know pari I love You", she hugs pari and smiles brightly.

"Now i know What i need", she thinks in her head and smiles determinedly.

.
.

"Booooooooooo", janki jerked as the thalli falls from her hand while ragini starts laughing loudly.

"Ragu", janki tiwsted her ears while ragini shrieked.

"Maaa plzz", she pleads and rubs her ears as janki leaves her and give her a fake glare.

"Happy Birthday Maa", she crushed janki in a bear hug while janki smiles responding her.

"It is necessary to scare me everyday i come back from mandir", asked janki as she gives her Prasad.

"Ofcourse maa, if I'll not scare then how'll you know that you live wit....", her words were cut off by kabir who just come.

"With a churail, see i complete it", kabir says as he bows in front of them.

Janki giggles while ragini frowns.

"Happy Birthday Aunty", kabir hugs janki and took blessings from her.

"Agya kabab mai haddii", ragini mutters under her breath as janki pats his head.

"So where is my gift?",janki asked as she forward her hand towards her children.

Ragini grins as she took her hand and drags her with her to janki room.

"Surprise", ragini shouts as she opens the door of her room and rose petals falls on janki.

Janki eyes widen as she looks at her room decorated beautifully with flowers and ballons. Her picture with Ragini was framed in between her bed in beautiful frame and in between her bed there was a cake placed around rose petals.

Ragini watched her mother in awe and noticed her every gaze and reaction, she crossed her fingers waiting for janki to say something.

"Say something maa", ragini nudge janki who was busy looking around the room.

" i am not a child", janki replied while ragini face fell hearing her and she looks back at kabir who stands folding his arms giving her 'i told you' look.

"But sometimes being child is also fun", janki says as she smiles brightly as she walks towards her bed. Ragini face lits up and she turns giving kabir a winning look.

"That's mean i am passed", ragini asked while janki nods hugging her.

"Not only passed you topped with first class", she says while ragini grins.

"This frame is beautiful",janki comments as her eyes become misty.

"Nooooooo", ragini shouts as she hold janki hand jerking janki and kabir.

"No ganga jamuna please", she mades a puppy face while janki faceplam herself and kabir shakes his head in disbelief.

"Aunty you know na your over dramatic loud speaker daughter while sitting at home she lost all her remaining senses",kabir comments.

"Ignore her and let's cut the cake it smells so good", kabir says as he goes towards the cake smelling it's aroma.

"Yeah he is a dog who smells everything", ragini mutters under her breath as she fake smiles at him.

"Chalo maa let's cut the cake and feed the beggar", ragini comments as she pulls janki to the bed side while kabir glares her.

"Ragu", janki glares her while ragini makes a face.

"Make a wish , Make a wish", ragini sings childishly while janki smiles as she closes her eyes and blow the candle. She cuts the cake and feed RagBir while they feed her back.

"Kya manga?", ragini asked as her eyes twinkle.

"Teri khushi", janki replies cupping her right cheek while ragini smiles hearing her.

"And mine?", kabir asked while ragini glares at him.

"Yes yours too", janki replies as she cups his cheek as well and gives a peck on their forheads.

.
.

"What?", shehkar shrieked as he hold the phone tightly to his ears.

"Why are you shouting like a typical dramatic father who found out her daughter aren't virgin?", mishti asked as she rubs her ears from the other side of phone.

"Mishtiii", shehkar shouts from the call as Mishti rolls her eyes.

"I know my name mr.shehkar", mishti replied while shehkar expression changes.

"You want me to meet him right so i am going to meet him here in india, i know you haven't allowed me to come here due to God knows what but as i said you before i am here for my work so I'll do my work too and yours too is it okay with you now?", she asked him over the call while shehkar took a long pause.

"But why did you agree on this so easily?", shehkar asked from the other side as he knows his daughter.

Mishti smirks," that'll you know soon, now tell the boy to meet me tomorrow at the cafe and tell him to be on time otherwise I'll not meet him", mishti says and cuts the call before hearing shehkar with a smile.

She throws the phone on bed and crossed her legs sitting on bed," now I'll see how'll you make me marry", her eyes twinkle as she smiles brightly.

.
.

"Ummm what could be best for me?", ragini says as she search for the jobs online.

"How about babysitting animals?", she jerked as she turns and found kabir with a piece of cake in his hand and his mouth smear with chocolate.

"I don't ask for your qualifications", ragini replies as she begins searching again.

"Okay then do your one, how about sweeping the water at sea side that'll be perfect for you", kabir comments.

"That's illogical", ragini shot at him.

"Just like you", kabir shot back while ragini turns glaring him.

"Don't annoy me i am telling you", ragini warns as she glares kabir.

"Ops sorry madam I'll try to not to say truth next time, okay?", kabir says as he stuffed the remaining cake in his mouth.

Ragini closes her eyes and get up from her place glaring him," what's your problem?, i told you na stop annoying me", she says as she shoot draggers at him.

"You, you are my problem. I have told you before that i have a job for you through my friend and still you are finding new everyday", kabir says as he gives her a serious look.

"And i have also told you that I'll find on my own", ragini says as she crossed her arms.

Kabir took a deep breath," look ragini, janki aunty is so worried because of your job, you neither let her do her job nor you do on your own, howll it'll work then".

Ragini face expression changes.

"Look i am telling you last time I'll fix your interview tomorrow , be a good girl and go there and give your interview otherwise I'll tell aunty about the fraud you did with your company earlier", he says as he gives her a serious look.

Ragini fumes as she points her finger at him," that's because they were going to do the same thing with me and i give them their deeds back, it's tit for tat", she says as she release a sigh calming herself down.

"Whatever it is but still there was a whole case against you, thank me who saved you otherwise God knows what's gonna be happen that time you dumb head", he hits her head while ragini rubs her head glaring him and throws cushion at him.

"I'll fix your interview jobeless", kabir says as he catches the cushion in air and chuckles.

"Whatever", ragini says as she looks at his disappearing figure.

"Now I'll see how'll you get me this job, what if i do something you don't want me to do?", ragini smiles mischievously as something strikes her mind.

"So tommorow it is", ragini / Mishti thinks in their head as they lay down covering themselves with quilt.

.
.

"Heya", mishti chirps as she sit besides pari on the dinning table.

"Morning madam", pari says as she serves her the toast and juice.

"You told me they want an indian traditional cuisine right?", mishti asked as she eats the toast in her hand.

"Yeah they want all indian dishes including sweets and all", pari replies as she drinks her juice.

"Hmmm so is there any place from where we can order", mishti ask as she drinks a sip from her juice.

"Yess there is but the place is located in the old side of city", pari replied.

"Ok so send me the address I'll go and check then I'll go to meet the person mr.shehkar wants me too", mishti says as she stands up dusting her hands after finishing her food.

"Shall i come?", pari asked while mishti nods no," you go and check the venue".

"Alright boss lady", pari says while mishti winks at her.

.
.

"Okay thanks alot yaar it means alot", kabir cuts the call and turns to ragini with a smile.

"My friend arrange your interview with one of his friend , you have to leave now come I'll drop you", kabir says as he walks forward.

"Passing the friends chalrha hai kya?, and no need I'll go by myself just send me the location", ragini replies as she adjusts her red chunri on her neck.

"Why are you so stubborn little mice?", kabir asked irritated.

"Because i am too good to go with you big gorilla", ragini sheeplishly smiles at him and leave taking her bag.

"This girl is unbelievable", he shakes his head and goes.

.
.

Ragini walks in the road thinking whether to go or not, she sighs as she sits on a bench.

"I need job but i don't want it by anyone's help and especially by  gorilla's help, i know he cares for me and maa but No he always annoys me and blackmails me, he knows about the things maa hide with me that's why i don't like him", her lips twisted as she talks with herself swinging her hands in the air.

"Yes ragini there is no need to feel bad about it, go and give your 100 percent to not get the job, Yes! ", she claps her hand finally making her mind.

"But before ruining any work kuch meetha hojaye", she says as she thinks to go to her favorite shop.

.
.

"Beta you?", an old aged asked as he look at mishti from head to toe, she wears a knee length white kurti with blue jeans, her hair left open.

"Yes Me", mishti replied awkwardly as she looks at the man and the sweer shop she was standing.

" i know you are here for sweets right?", he asked as he takes out sweet.

"Yeah i guess it's a sweet shop after all", mishti replies as she makes a weird face.

Man looks on for a minute and starts laughing.

"You'll not stop joking , here take it your favorite sweet", he hands her a packet of sweets.

"My favorite?" , mishti looks on confused as she takes a bite of sweet and closed her eyes enjoying the bite.

"It's heavenly", she says as her eyes twinkle with happiness and a smile appears on her lips," can you please take order for this sweet?", she asked while the man looks on confused.

"Order? You want to order it?", he asked while mishti nods.

"Yes i want 10 kgs of this sweet after 1 week", mishti replied while the man eyes widen.

"10 kg?", man asked while mishti nods.

"Yes 10 kg , I'll come after 3days and will give you half of the money and will give you half after the order", mishti says.

"Thek hai beta as you say", man says.

"Umm can i take these with me?", she asked as she points at the packet in front of her.

"Of course Beta there is no need to ask, it's your only", man says while mishti smiles.

"How much money?", she asked.

"You know i never take money from you then why do you ask", man replied whilw mishti eyes widen.

"But uncl...", man cuts her off.

"It's okay beta", man says as he pats her head while she nervously smiles.

"Thank You", she nervously utters and leaves from there taking the packet.

"That was weird, he meets me like he knows me before", mishti mutters and walks from there confused," but these are delicious", she smiles as she takes another sweet and eats.

"It's good to eat sweet before doing your work", mishti says as she smiles and goes towards her car.

On the other side, ragini was coming towards her. Mishti was enjoying her sweets while ragini was walking with a smile on her face. Both were in opposite directions at some distant.

"Ragini didi", she turns just about when mishti was about to see her.

Mishti turns as she heard the child, she sees a girl approaching the child, she shakes her head as she sits inside her car and droves off.

" Hey Chotu you here?", she asked as she bends her head to his level.

"Yes i was coming to find you only", he says as he puts his hand on his pocket.

"Me but why?", she asked confused.

"You helped me with my text na so i got good marks that's why i brought this in form of a thank you", he takes out chocolate and mishri from his pocket and gives it to ragini who smile widely ruffling his hairs.

"I was going to eat something sweet only, Thank You Chotu", she smiles as she open the chocolate.

"No, Thank YOU didi you helped me", he smiles.

"Ok your welcome",she says as she took a bite of chocolate.

"Ok didi i have to go Bye", he says and goes from while ragini watch him go and smiles.

"He saved my few steps, seems I'll eat my favourite sweet some other day", she says and goes.

.
.

He look at his watch continuously , he adjusted his tie with his right hand as he sighs a breath.

"Why it is so complicated to meet a girl?", he mutters to himself as he looks here and there nervously.

"Damn stop behaving like a girl man", he scolds himself as his heart accelerated. He removes his shades revealing his hypnotizing brown eyes. He rubs his palm against each other to calm his anxiety.

"You'll be so dead buddy if the girl find out that you never meet a girl before", he mutters to himself as he release a breath and cursed his friend.

"Because of that idiot i agree to mom and dad , and see he himself didn't come to help me huh! Ehsaan faramosh kahika", he says as he grits his teeths.

"Sir order?", waiter comes.

"Do you see someone with me?", he asked while the waiter nods no.

"Then come when you see one", he fakes smile at a waiter who nods and leaves.

.
.

He rolled up his sleeves as he put his bag down and take out his phone.

"Yes i am here. I'll come and meet you", he said over the call as he put his other hand on his pocket.

"What kind of place is this", she says as she eats the last piece of chocolate in her hand as she walks inside.

"Is there any event going on?", she thinks in her head she analyzed the place, "what type of job I'll find here?", she talks to herself . She turns and see a man in blue shirt talking with someone on phone, she couldn't see her face.

"Yes I'll make sure I'll do everything according to your taste, send your man here with the theme you want", he talks in phone.

"Theme?", ragini thinks in her head as she made a confused face.

"Is he the friend kabir talking about?", she mutters to herself and think to go to him.

.
.

"Hi, you are here for the alliance aren't you?", she asked as she stands in front him with her arms crossed.

His eyes shot up and he stumbles at his words, " h.. How... Do...yo..u know?", he stammers as he stands.

A smile appears on her lips as she look at him from head to toe, " because you are the only one in formals in this cafe", she replied as she sits opposite to him.

"Ummm , yeah but how that suppose to say that i am the one", he asked as he raised his eyebrow controlling not to behave odd.

"Because no buiness man will do a meeting in this small cafe and moreover my father already told me that You'll come after you meeting on time so i guessed it's only you here", mishti replied as she calls out a waiter.

"Oh" , he replied.

"Order?", she asked while he look at her and then waiter.

"I'll take juice", he replied as he adjusted his clothes and sit straight.

"Okay one juice and one coffee", she replied while the waiter nods and leaves.

"You have to call waiter and give order when she sit", he remember his friends word and look at mishti with a nervous look.

"So it's your first time right?", she asked as she sits crossing her legs while he blinks his eyes bitting his inner cheeks.

"I guess" , he shrugged his shoulder while mishti laughs.

"Sahi bakra mila hai" , she thinks in her head and continue talking.

"So what's your name?", she asked as the waiter placed juice and coffee respectively.

"After she get comfortable you should start asking about her", he remembers his friend advice again and clears his throat

"Sanskar My Name is Sanskar Maheshwari And Your Name?", he asked as he forward his hand while mishti looks on.

"So he don't know my name?", she thinks in her head and smiles.

"My Name, My Name is" , she took a pause before shaking her hand, " Ragini".

.
.

"Ouch", she sneezed as she stumbles on a rock and falls down on the grass.

"Damn", she cursed under her breathe.

"You okay?", a hand comes forward while she looks at the hand and then the person.

"Hold it.", he asked while ragini looks on nervous. She look at his hand and then at him, she nervously took his hand and stands.

"Thanks", she mutters while he smiles.

"It's okay", he replied while he look at her from head to toe, she was wearing a red simple suit looking beautiful.

"So are you here for a job ?", he asked while ragini looks up at him and nods slightly.

"Great then from now on you are my assistant", he says while ragini eyes shot up at him.

"What? But interview?", she asked while he shakes his head.

"There is no need of interview you are hired", he replied while ragini makes a fist controlling herself, her self respect was hurt as she dont get the job by her qualifications but by her so called brother request. Now tho this person is gone.

"So, Hi i am ruhaan and you?", he asked as he forward his hand with a smile while ragini looks at him for a minute.

"I am", she took a pause as she looks here and there and then her gaze fell on the mishri on her hands.

"Mishti" , she shakes her hand , " My Name is Mishti".

.
.

"Ouch", the juice fell on sanskar shirt as mishti sneezes while handing him the glass.

"Ooh i am sorr..y", mishti apologize as she hands him the tissue.

"It's okay", he takes the tissue, " Ragini", he says while mishti eyes shot up at him and she nervously smiles.

"Nice name, Mishti", ruhaan says as he smiles at her while ragini nervously smiles.

Screen splits on Ragini and Mishti nervous face.

To be continued.....

Precap-GarBad

Note: I always wanted to write story with twins character of our teju and what else could be best other than mishti and ragini with Mishaan and RagSan the two sparkling chemistry jodi so here it is. The plot is somewhat like movie khatti meethi but there would be some difference . I tried my best to differentiate with the characters. I don't make ragini here like in the drama full traditional types , she is a bit change in here so i hope it is okay with you😅 and i am sorry i know the first chapter is a boar one but pakka the next one will be entertaining and yes this story will have less emotional drama as compare to my other stories, I'll try my best to entertain you with this one. And yes i know my other stories are pending so don't worry I'll update them first then this one :)) it's just that i wrote somewhat a long back but thought to continue and publish.

Don't forget to comment and tell me your views♥

Vote. Comment and tag others to let them know about this one.

Thank You 💕

Till then take care, stay blessed and Be happy.

Loads of love🍀

Next update is of hmw😋

Fizo🙈💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 2.8K 24
[12/4, 1:41 PM] neha: Love changes life πŸ’˜ A story of disabled girl how she takes her weakness to the level of strenght and become perfect and she ga...
11.4M 265K 36
"What's your name?" He asked her in a straight cold tone. Akshita and all the employees stared at him as if he was a GHOST, but he kept looking at he...
813K 35.4K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
416K 15.7K 14
*Ranked #11 in childhood sweethearts(11-5-18)* *Ranked #70 in trust(12-6-18)* *Ranked #204 in Romance(21-5-17)* Book 1 of LL series Genre: Romance...