We were Y/N (Dxd harem x Veno...

By Koreilly03

After getting caught up in a confrontation with a fallen and left to die Y/n is approached by the Venom symbi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

11

8.2K 163 126
By Koreilly03

Y/N PoV...

I used Venom to teleport home while I left Carnage to help heal the wounded students. When I arrived I was greeted by Mittel and Kalawarner watching the T.V on my couch/sofa. I shrugged and walked to the fridge where my dad kept a secret supply of various alcohol. I shared a few of them with him when he got home from deployment without mom a couple times, I'd taken a liking to Guinness from Ireland just cause it was one of the first my dad let me sample and it's kinda one of our more memorable moments. I cracked open the can startling the girls.

"Jesus christ, when did you get back Y/N?" Mittel asked as I drank the black gold.

"For the last ten days I've been training with Rias Gremory so she isn't forced to marry a man named Riser Phenex." I said and the girls seemed to scowl at the mention of Riser.

"Ugh, that Perv? Yeah I don't think anyone deserves to put up with that scum all the time." Kalawarner said shuddering before turning back to the television. Mittel however was still interested in me, unfortunately.

"So, when is the death match?" Mittel asked tilting her head.

"Roughly it's in fourteen hours. I'm just here to pick up two things, maybe three." I said walking deeper into the home, followed by Mittel until we came across a door with a number pad next to it. "Alright if you are ever here and you need to kill something that your light spears won't, come here and enter the code 7-7-3-4 and grab a gun." I said entering the code it revealed a small room with walls filled with guns from every war my family have fought in throughout the ages. Muskets from the end of the samurai era, type 100's from ww2, and a Howa type 64 mg used today. I grabbed an SMG before pushing a red button retracting two of the gun walls to reveal several Katanas from the samurai era. While I grabbed a black hilt sword a shot rang out followed by a thud. I turned to see Mittel with a scared expression and a Minebea in front of her, with a sigh I picked the gun up and put it back in a holster I then strapped around my hip while fixing the sheath of the katana to my back.

"I'm sorry, I was just curious that's all." Mittel said looking down in shame I simply put a hand on her shoulder.

"It's fine. Tell you what, if you still have an interest in this when I get back I'll teach you how to hunt. Sound good?" I asked and she jumped up and down in excitement. I just smiled and rubbed her hair before grabbing my great grandfathers grenade vest, it's  a precaution just so you know, banzai and what nought.

"Right I only got one clip for this so imma need to make it count," I said to myself slinging the SMG around my shoulder.

"Well good luck, I'll hold you to the hunting thing." Mittel said as I began to teleport.

"I would expect no less, see ya." I said as I reappear in the Gremory mansion where everyone was waiting.

"Well, I'd say he'd be at least a solid six." Rias said getting a few mummers of agreement.

"Nah That has to be seven at least." Issane said waving off Rias.

"Oh, and pray tell how do you know?" Akeno asked glaring at the brunette.

"Well you could say being a perv runs in our family, I can just hide it better than my brother." Issane said pointing as Issei who was leaning against a wall next to Kiba, both of which had noticed you at this point.

"You know, if you're so curious why not ask him yourself?" Issei said nodding towards you, all the girls looked over to you with red faces, after some research I've learned it is in fact a blush or they have a collective cold.

"When did you get back?" Rias asked as a red blob slid over to me before moving up my body.

"Just now, clear off the table we are discussing strategies." I said as Carnage sank into me. The girls complied and cleared off the table I created chess pieces out of the symbiotes and lay them out in a chess board manor. "Right, first he'll send his pawns to prod at us, see what we can do. Next he'll send in knights and rooks to back them up if push comes to shove he will send one of his bishops as a support and heal, she will be a priority target so kill on sight. Next if he wants to steamroll us into paste he will send in his queen who specialises in destruction magic." As I was ranting Akeno butted in.

"Um, I think she uses ex-" Before Akeno finished Venom interrupted.

"We are using it as a general term, the *muffled* magic has similar properties to Rias's destruction magic so we are using it as such." Venom explained while deafening me when he says the E word so I don't go into shock. We really need to fix this fucking weakness.

"O-k?" Akeno said slightly confused allowing me to continue.

"Anyways, everyone will set up a defensive perimeter around the B.O.A while Issei, Koneko and myself advance and try to round up the cattle." This confused everyone apart from my students.

"Wait what? We're a team Y/N we work together I won't have you-" Rias began to complain before I groaned.

"I'm sorry but do you have a better plan that won't lead to your inevitable defeat and forcing you to marry Riser?" I snapped shocking everyone and silencing Rias. "No? I thought not. Anyways, Koneko, Issei and I will kill the peerage before moving in to kill the last bishop and the king winning you the game, any questions?" I asked and silence fell.

"Yeah, what if you fail?" Issane asked looking into my eyes.

"Issei and Koneko have been informed of a contingency plan in case of my demise. Should Issei or Koneko be defeated I have a contingency plan set in place that I will inform them of when the time comes. Anything else?" I said looking around no one seemed to want to speak up. "Alright. Rest up, there is no point in exhausting ourselves before a fight." I said walking out the door before Rias grabbed my arm.

"That order applies to you as well." I sighed and walked to the table and lay my weapons on the table and pulling out my phone. I began to research some religious enchantments for my weaponry, for an edge.

"Calorus Rex, Collios Sanctus, Ave Maria. None of these will help...wait. Asia?" I called out as the blonde nun poked her head out from around the corner.

"Yes Y/N, did you need something?" Asia asked as I gesture her to come over.

"Do you know any blessings for weapons?" I asked before she began to think, placing a hand under her chin.

"Unfortunately I was excommunicated from the church before I could learn any of them, sorry." Asia said bowing apologetically while I waved her off.

"Don't worry about it, could you get me Issane when you have the chance." I asked placing my blade into its sheath. Issane rounded the corner before I could do anything else.

"Hey, what did you need?" She asked.

"What's your gimmick, Rias wouldn't revive you unless you had something so, what's your shtick." I asked looking over to her with an unamused expression.

"Well my sacred gear allows me to summon fire arms, I've mastered up until the end of WW2 and the beginning of the Cold War, the most modern weapon I can summon is the styre A.U.G." She explained summoning the A.U.G with ease.

"Okay, gimme an MG.42." I said and with ease the styre became the German MG, fortifying the position just got easier. "Thank you Issane, that will prove useful later." I stated as she waved before disappearing from sight leaving me to plot and scheme. Or so I thought.

"So, has your grand plan changed?" Rias asked in a hostile tone.

"Look, I know you like to go on top but let me take the wheel for this one, I've got more experience in planning an attack than you." I said as I pulled out a sheet of paper and began to doodle battle plans before realising I don't have the slightest clue about our battle field.

"Oh really, and pray tell how the hell you've got more experience than me." Rias questioned in anger while I shot a glare at her.

"My parents were military, I listen to my mothers stories of when she was a strategist. I took notes and learned how to lead a battalion into battle while maintaining a low casualty rate. So yes Rias I've got more experience than you." I growled before returning to the hypothetical battleground. While Rias stood there in silence.

"That's the first time you've mentioned family to me, why don't you talk about them?" Rias asked I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Drop it Rias." I warned, my grip on the pencil in my hand tightening.

"Do you have a bad relationship with them?" She kept pushing me.

"Drop it." My hand was so tight the whites of my knuckles were showing but Rias is blind to such trivial matters.

"Were they the reason you wanted to die?" Rias asked. I snapped the pencil in my hand and pushed myself up from the table my hands tightly clenched into fists.

"You Listen here you red haired nosey bitch!" I said getting in her face catching her off guard. "My parents have nothing to do with you, they never have and they never will. You didn't  know them and you never will know them because they died! SO IF YOU REALLY MUST KNOW THEN YES MY PARENTS WERE THE REASON I WANTED TO FUCKING DIE AND I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU FUCKED OFF UNTIL THIS FUCKING GAME STARTS CAUSE IVE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH THE LEVEL OF BULLSHIT I HAVE HAD TO PUT UP WITH CAUSE OF YOUR SHIT! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT!" I yelled before shoving my way past her and proceeding to my room and slamming the door so hard splinters flew from it, unaware of the fact the entire peerage heard my outburst and Rias was left sobbing on the floor.

End of chapter hope you enjoyed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 9 7
This is a story I create in my free time. This is a highschool dxd story, but with the addition of my characters. P.S. I'm not the owner of any music...
67.4K 1K 32
What happens if Cletus Cassidy died leaving carnage all alone since venom killed him. Before getting sucked up into a portal but suddenly stumbled up...
36.3K 266 11
The title explains everything. And hopefully this is more serious than my first story. This is also probably a short story. (In the end this isn't as...
21.1K 279 13
Your family was abusive, and your life was hell. Your misery came to an end after running away, and being adopted by Carlton Drake(Who is less of a d...