nefarious -zm au

By JustNiaz

๐ง๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ (adj) wicked, villainess, despicable He was nefarious. He always had been and everyone kne... More

My Story

52 3 1
By JustNiaz

He was nefarious. He always had been and everyone knew it. His ways of evil confused her, even scared her at times. But she was drawn in and eventually she too became nefarious.

Zayn Malik as himself

Jayde Pierce as Nadine Diaz

WARNINGS: This book is for mature audiences only, so read at your own risk. It may contain explicit sexual content, character death, drug/alcohol abuse and more. This story is purely fiction, these characters/events are created from my imagination, my characters do not, in any way represent any of the celebrities mentioned.

Cover credit zivacious

All rights reserved to JustNiaz ©️ 2019.

— Don't forget to vote and comment. I really hope you all enjoy reading my story. —JustNiaz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

710K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
79.7K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
267K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
210K 6K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...