Just Me and You (A James Yamm...

By janoskians_shaelyn

Maddi has just turned 18 and she divided to move to Melbourne from Perth Australia. She found a job as a mode... More

What characters look like, NOT PART OF THE STORY
Chapter 2 Meeting The Janoskians
Chapter 3 The Kiss
Chapter 4, Truth or Dare
Chapter 5, Biggest Shock Ever
Chapter 6, livestream
Chapter 7, The News
Chapter 8, the last week together
Chapter 9, Why do you keep coming back?
Chapter 10, I've had enough
Chapter 11, Where's James?
Chapter 12, they're finally dead
Chapter 13, hospital
Chapter 14, Airport
Chapter 15, What am I going to do without him?
Chapter 16, seeing James?
Chapter 17, very awkward times
Chapter 18, feelings?
Chapter 19, Claudia
Chapter 20, The Mall
Chapter 20, Party Or Perv Fest?
Chapter 22, Beau's birthday
Chapter 23, Home
Chapter 24, the new guy?
Chapter 25, Suprise
Chapter 26, the answers and fights.
Chapter 27, I don't know what to do
Chapter 28, i have to fix this
Chapter 29, the final chapter
WHAT MADDI LOOKS LIKE

Chapter one ariving in Melbourne

627 10 1
By janoskians_shaelyn

MADDI'S POV:

I arrived at my new house, I was very happy to start my new life and I will try my best to forget my horrific childhood. When I was in my early teens (when I first hit puberty), my parent started to get into drugs and they were drinking way to much alcohol, they did a little bit of illegal stuff when I was younger but they started doing more dangerous stuff when I got older. I usually had to make my own dinner and look after myself because my parents were always out doing stuff. I remember one time, dad came home without mum, he knocked my out, then raped me when I was only 13. Ever since then, I've been locked up in my room on my phone. I stole a bunch of food and water from the cupboards and just hid them in my room so I wouldn't starve or dehydrate to death because I certainly wasn't going to ask my parents for some. When I turned 18, I finally had enough so I packed my bags and flew to Melbourne to start my life. I lived in Tasmania but I heard Melbourne was a good city.

I opened the door to my house, it was big but not to big. It had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a dining room and a lounge room. Just the way I liked it. I figured since it's only late morning, I would start unpacking.

After 5 hours of unpacking, I decided to get to know he neighbours so I walked outside and decided to go and introduce myself to my neighbours in the left house. I walked up to their door step, knocked and waited a couple of seconds until they came to the door. A handsome boy with dark hair, gorgeous brown eyes and he was maybe in his late teen years greeted me.
"Hey, how can I help you?" The boy said
"I just moved in next door and I would just like to introduce myself. I'm Maddison Brown." I replied politely
"Well in that case, hi I'm James Yammouni."
"Nice to meet you." I said
A few seconds passed and we didn't say anything, I was just about to go back to my house when he finally said something.
"Do you want to come in?" James said with a smile that would melt anyone's heart.
So a stranger wants me to come in, I can't let a stranger take me under their wing, no I'm just going to go back home.
"Um sure." I smiled back.
Why the heck did I say that?
I stepped into his huge house to take in my surroundings.
"My friends are coming around in a couple of minutes, would you like to meet them?" James asked
If they're as cute as you. Shut up Maddi.
"Sure, why not? I have nothing else to do." I replied staring into his amazing eyes.

James opened his mouth to say something but I couldn't hear him because I was too busy staring at him.
"Maddi?" James asked confuesed
"Yeah sorry, what was that?" I said snapping myself back to reality.
"I just asked why did you move here?" James said
"Oh.. Uh.. I came here to start a new life." I said trying not to let the memories come back.
I heard a car door slam and people laughing and talking outside. I looked at James.
"It's okay, it's just my friends, come meet them." James said taking my hand
Just pull away.
"Okay." I replied walking toward to door while holding James hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 126 12
When 18 year old Natalia Sanchez finds herself stranded on the streets of LA heartbroken she manages to stay off the streets and stay with some frien...
130K 1.8K 23
Willow Fisher was basically royalty in Australia. She was the Prime Minister's daughter. She had a reputation of going out and partying, and it wasn...
2.8K 307 40
65 girls. 13 districts. Five boys. Five winners. When five girls are picked from each of the thirteen districts to compete against each other to beco...
14.8K 388 33
Amanda's dad landed a promotion in Australia. When she realizes she lives next door to the Brooks brothers what will happen? When Amanda's past is ex...