Everything Hurts

By analiciapaloma

I knew what was coming later tonight, not only at home, but on the way there. I knew that reacting right now... More

Everything Hurts
AUTHOR's NOTE
DEDICATION
QUOTE
HER STORY
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR

We're Published!

19 0 0
By analiciapaloma

Hello, all!

I want to thank every reader here. When I first began this project, I was only fourteen and had gotten inspired by my own, personal struggles, and a an inspirational woman who I'm lucky to call Mom. After all these years of editing and rewriting and blah blah blah...I have finally gained daily readers. Just the other day I had checked how many people were reading and saw 4.3k readers, and checking today, I have 4.9k readers.

That's INSANE.

Anyway, without the support of you all, I would not have had the courage to actually publish this book. The e-book is now available for pre-order on Amazon!

Both the e-book and paperback edition will officially be available to read starting starting 24 August, 2019! I'm super excited for you to read the updated, edited story for the first time published!

The link will be in my bio.

Happy Reading, everyone :) Thanks, again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 2.9K 100
!Book one out of four! There is a part two to this book you don't have to read it but if you would like to it's called "My princess to the Black Wido...
233 59 46
*First in the Fire Whiskey series* 'What if I was making the wrong choice again, picking the bad guy over the steady and reliable one? Because as I...
2.1K 121 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
746 122 26
It is a heart-wrenching and uplifting journey as we delve into Belly and Jason's story. Fueled by love and determination, Jason aims to shatter Belly...