For The Love Of A Thug// SAMP...

By shantii14__

Karma and Man are back. So is Khal, Rayla, Dre, Mac, Micah, Miss Kim and Lil' Khail. With Karma pregnant and... More

For The Love Of A Thug
Chapter 48
IMPORTANT!!!!

CHAPTER 47

25.1K 1.2K 753
By shantii14__

KARMA P.O.V **

" You about the dumbest nigga I know " I didn't even have to open my eyes to know it was Dre stupid ass talking. " Why the fuck did Jesus even create people so stupid!? "

" Bitch, Jesus didn't even create people. God did " Tay says then they started laughing along with my big brother.

" You a lie "

" Oh my gosh "

" You a dumb ass "

" God created Jesus and the people. He sent His only son, Jesus to us " Tay explains.

" Where was this said? " Dre says.

" THE BIBLE! " They yell at him.

" Ssssh for you wake Karma and she start yelling " Baby says.  Too late for that shit.

" Well I never read the bible "

" We can tell "

" Man, fuck yall " Dre huffs. " Only God can judge me "

" Be 1 hunnid he is "

" Yall are so stupid " I say sitting up and wiping my eyes being careful to not make my BabyGirl fall off of me. " Where Khail? "

" Outside playing with his dog and Mal " Dre says typing on his phone.

" What are yall doing here? "

" What the fuck we want to " He answered.

" Keep it up " I warn picking up my baby.

" Karma, I aint scared of yo ass " He says and I looked at him. He looked up from his phone. " In just playing, dang. Khal tell her quit looking at me like that "

" I thought so " I walk past them and head up to the stairs as chubz said something and they all started arguing and going back and forth again.

I took my sleeping baby into her room and laid her in her crib peacefully before turning on her monitor and walking out the room to mines.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I needed a massage and my hair and nails done. I needed some time for me.

Thats what the hell I was gonna do to. They got me walking around here feeling like 30 or something, that aint cool.

I headed into the bathroom and started a shower to clean up before I left. Cant leave spelling like a hot ass mess. i jumpped into the shower and cleaned up real quick before getting out and throwing on a simple cute jumper and some open toed Giuseppe Zonotti pumps to go with it.

I brushed my hair into a high ponytail and did a slick make up before grabbing my things and heading out. I checked on Karman one more time and fixed a few bottles putting them out for man and then going down stairs.

" Where you going ? " All the boys asked.

" Out "

" Out where? " Man ask.

" Can I come? " Dre asked.

I rolled my eyes.

" To buy pads and tampons and look at wedding stuff and get my nails buffed "

" Never mind " Dre says and we all laughed.

"Have fun with that nasty shit " Khal says looking at the game on Tv.

" Aye, pick up the money from the drops too " Man tells me.

" I got it. Make sure to keep a eye on Karri and I got her bottles made in her fridge " I toss him the remote. " And if Khail get hungry do not give him ice cream or nothing sweet in there, fix him something quick " I tossed them the baby monitor.

They were all playing the game and looking at the Tv.

" Do not leave no trash around this house, dont be making all types of noise and if the boys come in dont be smoking. "

These fools weren't paying me any attention.

" Do yall dumbasses hear me? "

" We got it "

"Yeah, get out "

" Yes , baby "

" Yeah, bae "

" Everybody tweakin hoe "

I shook my head at all of them

" keep it up and you gon get yo ass tapped " I hear man as I headed out. When I got outside Khail and Mal wasn't in the front yard so I just unlocked the Bentley and got inside. I pressed the gate button on the pad and opened it before driving out the gate. I waited til it was close to pull off the block.

I did have a few wedding errands I needed to run so I might as well get that done.

" Hello " I answered.

" Where you at? " My momma asked.

" Bout to run some wedding stuff. Get my tracks tighten and straighten and nails done " I tell her.

" Come pick me "

" Where Mir? " I asked.

" He here, he bout to go meet up with some of his old potnas "

" Ight, im on my way " I tell her.

I love spending time with my mama. That was my roll dog so I aint mind bringing her crazy ass , It would be good cause we aint had a shopping and hair/nails time together in a minute,

I went to the house and picked her up. " Hey , mama " I kiss her cheek.

" Hey baby " She sat back. " Where is the boys? "

" All at my house, I left them all to watch Karri , Khail, and Mal "

" Good luck " She shook her head.

We went to the hair and nail salon first and let them know what we wanted and what to do.

" Lets talk about this wedding " She says. Im excited as fuck. My bitches are coming into Jersey to help and be here. Im making dates and plans now. Shit, this will be the biggest wedding and anybody who is somebody or important will be there.

" Im ready shit, if it was up to me our asses would be getting married next month. But Man dont wanna rush it and wants everything perfect and I want everything to come together "

" So who doing tha bachelorette party? "

" Sasha was in charge but Niq is taking the reins too "

" Okay, Okay shit i know i better be invited and it better be strippers " She says making me laugh.

" Ooh yesss some tall chocolate ones...a few sexy white boys with bodies. I can handle it " I agree. I wanna turn up for my last night as an unmarried woman. Cause once im married aint no divorce or going back. He fuck up and its the grave he goes, Fwaaak you mean?

" This is going to be big "

" Yes, im already in my head seeing this. I know who coming. Im inviting some other cartels and gangs...We gon keep shit Classy cause if any body even think about messing up my day their thoughts gon get them killed "

" Who you got so far? "

" Quan and the RealBoyz gang, Life and His people, Nique and her people, Meme and them, Taz and the Florida Cartel, The russians we fuck with heavy , Cherish and Tre and their daughters, God, and people along that sort. Im looking at 3-7 thousands people " I tell her.

This shit is going to be big. Cartels and people from around the world. Along with my big ass family and mans big ass family...its going to be crazy and I cant fucking wait for it.

If you wanna see a wedding...Nique's and mines is the places to be.

" I have some people im inviting too, My babygirl is getting married shit. We gon give them something to hate on for real. "

I looked at her with a smile. " They not gon have a choice but too, Shit im a baddie "

" You get it from ya mama " She tells me and we both shared a laugh.

After getting our hair and nails done we went and looked at some wedding decorations and shit and talked to some people. We visited a few spots for bachlorette parties and just spent time and fucking money.

There is this place called Castle of the east Coast it sits on a small island and its for tours here and There but expensive. I want to try and get my wedding there..(A/N i made this up>

" We could show you it but im not sure of hosting a wedding " The woman tells me.

" You gon have to get sure, I dont care how much its going to cost me..We want her wedding there. I want the place did up to. Money is only a object " My mama tells her.

" Okay, how about we schedule a viewing for tomorrow and i talk to my boss today "

" Thats fine, time? " Ma asked.

" 4 o'clock "

" My ass can not wait to tell Man this , im so damn excited. " I say as we headed back to the car. I had a good as day with her.

" You know money talks. and im coming tomorrow to. Shit i get my inputs i only got one daughter and she only getting married one time "

" Okay, we gon see if this is worth it "  I say.

" Lets head back to the house so I can see my grand kids "

After hours of being out we were finally going back to my crib.

                           When I walked past the designed first livingroom and into the actual livingroom i got mad.

" im gon kill them "

They were trying to clean up..Khail was on the couch crying and Dre was rocking Karri who was screaming her head off. Tay and Man was trying to hang back up the big family portrait with a hole in it.

" is that a hole in my wall " I scream. A body size hole.

" Shit, im out " Dre passed Khal the baby and took off running.

I kicked off mg shoes and grabbed his ass kneeing him in the stomach and he fell to the ground.

" what the fuck did I tell Y'all?! Everything I said not to do yall dumb asses did " I yell at them taking my baby and my brother flinched " why the fuck would you let them do this " I point my nail in man face.

" baby i didn't. its only one of me and more of their fat ugly asses "

" What the fuck happened "

There was pizza boxes, beer and soda cans, and mess everywhere .Chubz was on his hands and knees trying to srub a big ass red stain out my light mocha carpet.

" What's wrong with you? " I asked the boys.

" My belly hurt " Khail cried running over to me and hugging my legs.

" What did you eat? "

" They gave us cake and ice and some marshmallows with gummi bears and m&ms and once slice of pizza " He cried.

I looked at the boys. " Im going to kill each one of you " I tell them passing my mama Karri while she got khail and they sat down.

" Wait, Karma let me explain "

"I didnt do it "

" I'm sorry " fat ass says.

" What happened!? "

" We fed them, we ate and played the game. - "

" THAT DOESN'T EXPLAN THE FUCKING BODY SIZED HOLE IN MY WALL ! "

" On world star hiphop this dude punched this other dude and he flew into the air and fell. Man said he can do Tay like that and he hit him but  Tay ran and Dre pushing him and Khail tripped him and he fell through the wall " Chubz snitched. " I was eatting "

" Its all yall damn fault " I say.

" But chubz fat ass put that big stain in the carpet dropping pizza "

I reached into my purse pulling out my pink gun, they had me fucked up doing this to my house like they don lost their rabbit ass minds.

" oh shit, everybody for real bout to catch bullet hoes "  Dre says,

" bitch, you guessed it " Khal says hiding behind man.

" Im bout to go give these boys medicine and lay them down..When I come back everybody better be restoring my house. Or its going to be hell to pay " I explain to them.

I picked up Khail and took Mal hand.

"Come on lets go take something and lay down "

" Yall better get to it " Ma laughed,

" dumb asses , yall know she crazy. I dont know why yall playing "

" baby, im sorry.. i love you " Mam calls.

" fuck you " I replied.

*

*

*

*

*
Man P.O.V ***

" i hate yalll " i whispered.

" We hate you too " Dre says.

" Yall get to go home, I live here. I gotta deal with her attitude "

" Shut the fuck up complainging, I delt with it for 21 years before pushing her completely off on you. You will survive "

" Take her back " I pled.

" Yeah right " He says throwing the dry wall away. I smacked my lips.

" Chubz you nasty as hell. You really ate that pepperoni off the ground " Tay says and we all laughed.

" Bitch , get out my business "

" Fat ass " Dre snickered.

Karma had all us scared as fuck down here on our hands and knees cleaning up this house. And I already called for somebody to come tomorrow and fix the dry wall..I want to be back on her good side.

" I aint cleaning no more " Tay got up. " Karma really aint gon hurt us "

" She shot me and Mac plenty of times. She stabbed fat ass for eatting her big mac. She sliced Khal arm for raising his voice at her infront of company. Nigga you better get yo ass back to cleaning "

"Like she for real put a bullet through yall ? " He asked shocked.

" 3 times each i think..maybe more..She crazy "

" KARMA TAY SAID HE AINT CLEANING UP!! " i scream. Fuck yall.

The boys was laughing but we heard her footsteps and everybody shut up and tay went back to picking up the trash around the livingroom. We looked like scared slaves picking cotton at this point.

"Scary asses " Ma says.

" oh thank god, I thouht you was Karma. I nearly pissed my pants "

" Man yo fiance dont wanna talk to you but she told me to tell you we a are going to look at the castle of East coast tomorrow "

" Fine " I sigh.

                       It took us hours man to clean everything up and put it as close as back to normal as we could.

They quickly all left cause Karma was mugging us all and mama left too.

I took a long shower and even cleaned our bedroom while she was in the shower but she was ignoring me.

" Baby, im sorry " I wrapped my arms around her resting my head on hers.

" mmmhmm "

" Karma come on! We cleaned up and the wall getting fixed tomorrow "

" mmmhmmm "

She pushed me off of her and went and cut the lights out and got into bed. I sighed and got in behind her and she turned her back to me.

" I really cant get none tonight? " I asked.

" Lotions in the bathroom " I smacked my lips.

***

" come on , daddy girl " I picked Karri up our of her crib .She smiled at me grabbing my face talking that baby gaga goo goo crap. " Stop, fatmama "

I was already dressed and Khail and Mal were dressed downstairs playing the game. Karma was in the shower so I got Karri duty.

I laid her on the changing table and took off her wet diaper scruching up my face. This was actually my first child....and I hate changing diapers.  She gon owe me for life.

I changed her then went into her closet room trying to find her something to wear. I got the blue and white OKC onsey with the tutu and some matching booties and changed her real quick.

I set her in her rocker with her binki as I packed her diaper bag and made a bottle for her cause I know she hungry.

Once I got everything I grabbed her and put the bottle in her mouth sitting in the chair feeding her, She was starring up at lowkey made me emotional.

" Karman Cambri Carter " My first born blood kid, not my first kid and my favorite girl in the whole world.

" You gon give me a heart attack, I know it " I shake my head.

Im praying for no more girls. I want the rest of our kids to be boys. Karma got her one daughter so she good.

After I fed her I took the bottle out and burped her. " Daddys look good, huh ? " She giggled grabbing my hair with her tiny fingers.

" Daddy , mama said come on " Khal says.

I got up and grabbed her bag and situated her in her car seat picking it up and heading out.

" Khail? "

" What? "

" Dont what me, kid " i tell him. " Go get Karri stroller "

" Okay "

Him and Mal went and got the stroller and I headed down stairs.

" I already fed her " I say following Karma into the Garage. She unlocked the G-Wagon and got into the passenger seat and I buckled Karri carseat into the back.

The boys came with the custom stroller and I put it in the trunk as they got in.

I closed the doors and went to my side getting in and heading out. The directions were already on the gps. Karma did tbat so she wouldn't have to talk to me.

It didn't take me too long to get there...It was further then I thought to the dock.

Karma pushed Karri and the stroller and I walked with the boys.

" We are going to take our fairy to the Castle. Im windton by the way " He shook our hands.

" Okay, we are waiting for my mother "

" Im right here " Mama kim ran over. " Lets go "

" So the castle is upstyle , exquisite and expensive " He laughed as we got on " we have never done a wedding there but it has hosted parties and guest loved it "

"  i will push you over " I whisper to khail as they looked at the water.

" Mama gon beat you up " He stuck his tongue out at me and I grabbed it. "gmdhshsg " He tried to pull my hand on.

I dropped my hand and Mal laughed.

" You want some too "

" Nope " He shook his head covering his mouth making me laugh. This lil nigga starting to look just like Mac.

" How many people can it hold ? "

" I would say any where from 10 thousand to 30 "

It took about 25 minutes to get there...shit I dont know it just felt long. But it was big as hell when we got there. They tied up and let us off

" Oooooh, can we live here " Khail says. I laughed. It was nice.

" follow me inside "

They gave us the full tour like it was jaw dropping, then we went outside to the back garden area facing ocean front.

" I wanna have it here. This is the 5th place I seen and this is enough " Karma says.

" How much? "  I asked.

" Your looking around 220 grand " Damn. Thats a new car and a house of my own. " 250 with deposite "

I looked at Karma. " This what you want? .

" Is this what you want? " She asked me.

" It really dont matter to me. We can do the shit in chuck e cheese private room. Its the same " I tell her.

" Yall niggas " Ma says. " im paying "

" I got it ma "

" I got one daughter, Let me " She insists.

" I get one wife. Let me "

" You get yo daughter too. Its not fair you get to pay two times "

" You get Khal to " I argue back.

" Khal aint ever getting married we all know that! "

" Dont talk about my brother , mama. He got a girl and this one aint a hoe. You never know "

" The rest of them wasn't hoes at first either "

" Yall really gon argue about this " Karma says. Me and Mama Kim just mugged eachother.

" She trying to take my job "

" He trying to take my baby "

" how about yall go half then? " Khail tells us.

" 100 and 100 " mal says.

" Fine " We hufff.

" well lets go sign these papers " Winton says.

We looked at everything and pointed out some ideas and Karma and Mama talked about how everything should be.

" We can do the reception inside in the big ball room "

" Yesss. We need to have floralist come out asap "

" cool " I reply. " how we gon get all th guest here? "

" The fairy wil cost you extra."

" We looking at 5 thousand people or more "

" We can order bigger larger fairies also "

" Yesss, we can have banners on them too " Karma says. " I want a blimp with our pictures playing flying above....before i come i dont wanna mess my hair up "

" lord "

" And we need to see about getting Tyreese , Tank , Avant , and Mariah Carey " I look at them.

" dear god "

Ima loose it all.

" Avant will sing as I come down the asile, Tank and Tyreese at reception and mariah for our first dance " She grabbed my hand.

" this is going to be unbelievable " I say.

" You aint lied " Ma says.

It took hours at the castle before we finally left. Mama took the kids with her and Karma wanted to do more wedding stuff.

This is why I waited also. I seen movies about this shit. Its a boost to me.

" Invitations are 15,000 dollars "

" for a card with our damn name on it? Khail and Mal can do it for 20 bucks " I looked over at her on her ipad.

" Their scrolls. You unwravel and music plays and you read. Their adorable "

" Why you couldn't you just get a regular card? "

" Am i not good enough for music to play? " She glanced at me.

I sighed. " whatever you want, baby " she just started talking to me. I am not getting back on her bad side. And we can have sex with no kids or interruptions, yeah right.

" I talked to a floralist but wasnt thinking the castle was going to be that big. I estimate 20 grand for that or more "

" Let me see this shit " I take the ipad looking at her list.

Castle- $250,000

Flowers- $10,000+

Cake- $20,500

Dress- 250,000

Food- $25,000 +

Invitations -15,000

Decorations - 80,000

Transportation - 14,600

Staff- 15,000

Singers- 1.3 Million
....,

" so help me god "

.

****************************
Hope yall liked it, took me a long time to write. Anyways would yall go and read my new story and leave me feedback please and thank you. Its called " unfortunate souls " its something new http://w.tt/1EIzZK2 xoxo

                  -- Shantii

Continue Reading