π‘«π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š(𝑨 𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏�...

By easternbirdiee

She took her steps backward under his tempting gaze. "Say you missed me." "I didn't." She stammered. "But you... More

†Note†
CB-1
√1 ~ Day 1
√3 ~ Day 3
√4 ~ Day 4
√5 ~ Day 5
√6 ~ Day 6
√7 ~ Day 7
√8 ~ After Two Weeks+CB-2
√9 ~ Secret
√10 ~ Dream
√11~ Is he here?
√12 ~ UET
√13 ~ Anger
√14 ~ Wish
√15 ~ Madness!
√16 ~ My choice
CB-3
√17 ~ Rabia
√18 ~ Lost Love
√19 ~ Hacking
√20 ~ I've earned you
√21~Disclosure
√22 ~ Rules
√23 ~ Volcano
√24 ~ Proud
√25 ~ Ask my foot
√26 ~ Mischevious
√27 ~ Club party
√28 ~ The Third One
√29 ~ Shocks
√30 ~ Engagement
√31~ Fire
√32 ~ Whistle Blower
√33 ~ (A) Qubool Hai
√33 ~ (B) Destination
Note

√2 ~ Day 2

3.8K 132 50
By easternbirdiee

January 22, 2019, Tuesday

Day 2

Sun had risen from its comfort zone but the sky was still covered with clouds. Some stubborn were still wondering in their dream world rather Beenish wanted to save every moment in her eyes in her memories.

Standing at the terrace of the hotel; she seemed just woke up. Covering herself in a shawl around her shoulders she was looking at the mountains which were at a far distance like always standing full its full dignity. There was much beauty, there was much peace. Everywhere was silence with the chirping of birds, flattering of their wings, and cool breeze capable to give a shiver down your spine.
.
.
.
.
.
At a distance but not so far the heart and mind were pondering over another matter. Standing against the railing on a terrace, his hands were holding a file, revealing her family picture. There was something recognizable undoubtedly which was unknown to him yet. He couldn't remind some face even after pushing his memory. He might have seen them somewhere, but where, when his mind didn't help him, being tired he closed the file and went inside.
.
.
.
.
.
Beenish came to her room where all three had been sleeping.

"Now what I do alone? I'm not even sleepy at all." She thought with a contorted face.

At last, changed her clothes, took a diary from her bag, settled her shawl properly, and came out of the hotel. Walking towards Mall Road, she stopped in her track. She didn't want to go down from where she came from yesterday, so she moved to the left side towards a higher path. There was not a single hotel in that lane the only thing was the beautiful attractive scene. There was no crowd, not a single man. At least at this time of the morning.

There she sat at a place to look at the spacious view of the area situated deep down. The cold air struck her skin and ruffled away her hair away from her face. She took in a deep breath, opened her diary, and started to write.

"What is beauty? Which is liked by your eyes? Which gives you peace? Happiness? But in my view, beauty is that which can't be seen everywhere. Which is rare on earth after Heaven. To see that beauty is also not in everyone's fate. If they see it they wouldn't be able to understand it, to feel it.

Beauty resides in eyes, in hearts, and others are just the nature of people.

But not every beautiful thing can be to get able. It can only be seen, it can only be envy.

And the one which becomes the sight of everyone's eyes It can't be beautiful, it is ordinary. Hardly anyone can be rightful of beauty."

She had a habit to speak while writing in silence in loneliness. So she could hear her own words. She closed her pen, sat for some time, and left from there.

Seeing her entering the room the trio got up.

"Where had you gone? We searched around the whole hotel." Komal threw her daggers at her, and almost blurted out.

"I was outside for some time. You all were sleeping so I was getting bored."

"Still If you haven't come then we were about to go to Professor to tell her that a girl is missing," Roha told her.

"So ma'am this phone is for playing games?" Beenish added to their information which made them quiet.

"Phone...we didn't get this idea " Arshi sheepishly replied.

"Wow, I expect only this from you." Being ironic she made them embarrassed. "Okay fine now don't make such bad faces...." Her words were left unspoken due to a knock at the door.

Roha opened the door to find no one however, a box had been waiting for her to get picked up. She picked it up before looking around and seeing a vacant hallway. Closing the door she turned back.

"What's this?" Arshi narrowed her eyes before approaching it.

"A bomb. Let me open it." Roha boiled up at her question. "Okay fine now don't get started again. Open it." Komal entered in to dismiss them.

They could never be better.

Box got opened to reveal inside a silver choker which was placed over a silk cloth with fineness and the more shocking one among them was Beenish.

"This..." She couldn't complete in amazement. She took it from Roha. "Show me...(seeing it carefully she remind me that someone else had bought it) How it came here; when I left it a boy had bought it. Then how..." Her overthinking was engulfing her.

"There is something else too." Roha took out a note from the box at which a line was written."

"Beautiful gift for your beauty."

All were looking at Beenish but Beenish looked at Komal. "You buy it na?"

"Not at all why would I when you already had said no. If I bought, then we are not boyfriend girlfriend sort of people that I would send it like this. I just put it in your hand." She made herself clear.

"Then who it can be? If someone else had bought it then why would he send it here?" She whispered.
.
.
.
.
.
"It's obvious that who bought it, just to give it to you," Arshi said while staring at a point. They all looked at her obvious look. Arshi lifted her face and saw their eyes on herself.

"What?" she asked.

"She is right. He must have sent this for you."Roha turned to Beenish.

"It can be possible that this is for someone else  and come here by mistake." Don't know by which happening she was scared.

"I don't think it is a mistake. A thing which you liked, you left it, the same thing destiny returned to you. Still, for today we will keep it to us, to see If it's for someone else then we would get to know." Komal suggested.

"You are right," saying Beenish was about to keep it inside the box.

"Hey wait!" Roha hurriedly stopped her moving hand and all looked at her.

"We have one day so for today let me wear it I swear I won't damage it. Please." She requested with a puppy face.

"Not at all." The trio said in a single voice which made her sad.

"I wish I have seen it before, I bought it." She said in a sad voice which made them smile.

¤---------------¤---------------¤

The ticking of the clock seemed getting increased with the passing moments. It was almost 11 am but some people were not here just for sleeping. Everyone came out of the hotel when pleasant weather welcome them. Rays of the sun were showering with a cool breeze giving chills to warm flowing blood in veins.

"Today where are we heading for? One; they took us here in Murree which we had seen a lot of times." Arshi expressed her warming anger.

"Where they want to take us we will go. What else we can say." Roha showed her sadness.

"Why are you making faces? We have to enjoy by own with others, no matter where we are. You will be bored means you don't know how to enjoy yourself." Komal said with fury.

"Oh, shop of boringness you are not less. Like you enjoy a lot every time." Arshi got flared up.

"You guys carry on I am going." Beenish sped up her walk. They ran after her.

"What Beenish at least let us end our fight," Komal said.

"Is me naya kya hai. Wo to shuru bhi hoti rehti or khatam bhi hori rehti hai."

(There is nothing new about it, it starts every time and ends anytime.) Putting hands in the pockets of her overcoat, her joggers were putting weight on the ground with every step.

"This couple of our class is my Ideal. How much they suit with each other." Roha said with envy looking at a couple who was walking ahead of them.

"Their families are open-minded so they would be agreed easily with each other. That's why they don't have any issue." On Komal's voice, Roha looked at her.

"What do you mean?" She gave her perplexed look.

"They both are serious for each other, I agree. But they have crossed their every limit of immodesty. Still, if they won't marry so it will be the reason for defamation for their families. Especially for Laiba." Komal stated with a serious tone with a glint of dislike ness.

"Na kro yar."
(Komal don't.) Roha didn't like this hearing, she even didn't want to believe in it.

"Haqeeqat hai Roha, man'na chaho to manlo."

(It is the only truth Roha. If you want you can believe.) Komal went quiet and Roha was about to speak when someone else invaded.

"Girls hurry up, If you keep on going with this pace you would reach the buses till evening." They heard Faisal from the back. They were about to turn to see him when he fastly passed from between them.

"Come on girls hurry up." Saying in loud voice he got vanished.

"He is the only person in the world who is like poison to me." Komal chewed her words.

"Because he likes you." Beenish smiled. "He is so sweet." Roha admired him almost drooling.

"So why don't you eat him?" Komal burned up more.

"Kash mujhe like karta wo to kha bhi leti."

(If he had liked me I would have surely eaten him.) Roha said simply but hearing this Beenish and Arshi laughed unboundedly, Besides stomping her foot on the ground Komal went away with heavy footsteps.

¤-----------------¤---------------¤

Today they had a plan to visit Patriata. From Chair lift to cable car then further, a walking route making foolish acts. Roaming around, bargaining with shop owners who didn't even want to buy anything and left it saying nhhh it's expensive we won't buy this, and turning back left from there with a chuckle.

They went to a stall of artificial jewelry. Komal picked up a square-shaped jewelry box laced with sea shells.
"Uncle how much for this?" She asked.

"six hundred." Pathan uncle's words changed their facial expressions.

"Six hundred? Loot machi hai kya? There is no such type of diamonds placed on it." Roha said while looking at the box in her hand.

(Are things being saled out?)

"Miss there is so much fineness in this work. If you want to buy then speak else leave it back." He said in a clear final tone. Those four just kept looking at his attitude.

"Okay, we will pay three hundred," Beenish said.

"No miss rate is fixed. Still, if you want to buy then ask."

"Okay then leave it. We were still thinking to pay one thousand for this but you are insisting on six hundred so, let it be." Saying this Komal put back that box and they all turned to go. "Excuse me Miss listen." He kept calling them from the back, although they wouldn't turn back.

Coming at some distance they were in laughter. "His voice should have heard. Oh, Allah! " Beenish was laughing with them.

"Hearing one thousand how he changed his tone.  We didn't want to buy that. But it was a bit fun." Komal said.

After roaming around at a point Arshi sat at a place.  "Enough now I have been tired. I am hungry."

"I am also hungry," Roha said putting a hand on her stomach pitifully. "What's say about another fun?" Beenish went mischievous. "First put something inside your stomach. Without it, we can't do any fun." Arshi said.

"What if we would enjoy while eating?" She must had a plan. "What do you mean?" Komal asked. "Come I tell you. So what will you eat?" Beenish asked coming to a stall.

"Gol Gappy," Roha said within a second. "You girl how many gol gappy you would eat to fulfill your desire?" Komal asked in amazement.

"So girl here you won't find anything else to eat," Roha repeated her gesture. Placing an order they four seats around a table "Beenish tell me what's the plan?" Arshi was curious to know.

"First eat it, you were saying first put something in your stomach." Beenish made her quiet. When they started to eat than how much they were gonna pay for this they didn't pay heed to it. It was appetite and with it, there is no compromise.

"Enough. My stomach is full now. I can't eat more. " Roha move back in her seat. "I am also done." Arshi also lift her hands.

"Excuse me how much for this?" Beenish asked a boy who had just come there on her voice. "One thousand." He told them and they started to look at each other with widened eyes.

"Okay Please fetch me a glass of water," Beenish said to him and he left away. "Now you want to do some fun then on my saying "three" all you three would stand up and run from here." Just as he turned from there Beenish whispered to them and they looked at her with confusion.

But still, they smiled back. It was a bit of fun.
One...Two...Three...and they run from there like the earth was rupturing behind them and they would imbed inside it.
.
.
.
That boy started to make a noise seeing them running. But who would run behind them. Now they had been moved far away.

"Huff I haven't done anything like this before. I enjoyed it a lot." Roha kept on laughing. "But also we haven't given his money," Komal said.

"No no, I have placed it under the plate. When he will pick them up he will see but for now, he was about to die na." Beenish hardly trying to control her laugh.

"Really I enjoyed it a lot." After all this now Arshi added her part. "Come Let's go to do some other prank." Beenish winked at them, and they left.

Was this really destiny that coming back from there, in Cable car they met with Hassan and Haris. "Why I am feeling like you are chasing me?" Hassan said being a stranger.

"Yes, I am chasing. You have to pay my debt yet so how can I leave you." Roha was not less than him.

"Never mind! How are you all?" Ignoring her with a mocking attitude he asked the remaining girls. "We all are fine. Is he your cousin?" Arshi asked.

"No, he is his friend Haris. Bhai had some important work so he didn't come."

"Hello." Haris greeted them. "Hello and for how long will you stay here?" Giving a reply to Haris Beenish turned to  Hassan.

First-time Beenish talked to him which made him happy. "Until you want." He was one of his name.

"Sorry?" Beenish said for assurance including others who felt like they heard him wrong. Haris suppressed his smile.

"I mean as long as bhai wants to. We'll stay." He was an expert in changing the statement. Talking for more when they reached down, bidding bye they left towards their respective ways.

¤--------------¤--------------¤

The day was nearing its end. The sky had changed its mood of color and human limbs had gotten tired. Coming back towards the hotel again that long steep path. They were already tired and now this route.

"So how was your day?" Suddenly Faisal came before them which scared them.

"Faisal kabhi aram se bhi samne aya kro. Tum to dra dete ho." Beenish said while putting a hand on her heart.

(Faisal do come across decently. You scare us.)

"If I come normally then some people don't give important notice, by sudden arrival at least they give a glance with full notice," he said looking at Komal who was not looking at him. Hearing all turned their faces towards her but not a bit impact on her.

"Anyway so have you decided how to spend tomorrow's whole day by locking up in a room?" They squeezed their eyes at his question.

"Why? Locking up in a room?" He passed a smile to Beenish.

"Reaching hotel you will get your answer," saying he left. He got second to vanish from eyesight.

"What was he saying!" Arshi whispered.

"Kya matlab hoga? Bakwas hi ki hai. Kabhi kam ki baat bhi ki hai pagal ne?" Komal never talked nicely for him.

(What it could be? He just said nonsense. Has this insane ever talked intelligently?)

"Enough Komal. Insane people never get a four GPA, let me remind you." Beenish hadn't liked her statement but Komal kept quiet.

On the way, they saw some roadside banners.
A concert was gonna held there after two days.

"Wow, music concert. Let's buy tickets." Roha got excited. "Roha it's a music concert, not a feast. Its tickets would be highly expensive and more over our university won't allow us to go to such a crowded place." Beenish told them.

"Yeah, it is " Komal agreed with her. "What... You spoiled my mood." Roha was sad. "So what yr we will hold our concert in our room. Are we less than any singer?" Putting her arm around Roha's shoulder Arshi tried to lighten her mood. "You also said true." She got a second to change her mood into a bad or a good.

When they reached the hotel another bomb was waiting for them. Professors were gathered at a place; around them, all students were standing.

"Nida if we couldn't trace Rameen then you would go home as well." Professor Neelum was admonishing her; she was standing in front like a culprit.

"What happened? What's all this happening?" Komal whispered to Najam; who was her class fellow.

"Rameen went with us but hadn't come with us. Now nida is telling us that reaching there she left with someone and we were all unaware of this. If she has reached by now we couldn't ever get to know about it." he whispered, on hearing they four kept staring at each other.

"Call her," Professor ordered in her strictly thundering voice. Which had made all stiff at their places.

"Mam she is not answering. " With a trembling voice and shaken body she tried to speak up.

"Sharam ani chahiye apko. Yeh kheyal hai apko apni or apne ghar walon ki izzat ka. Ap sab apni harkaton se baaz nahin aty." Professor Neelum addressed all.

(You should be ashamed of yourselves. Do you care about the respect of you and your family in this way? You all won't ever leave your  useless habits.)

"Nida you are surely involved in her plan. You will also have to see the consequences. Now if she will not come, you all won't step out of the hotel. Don't you dare to go out. Tomorrow we will handle this matter." Saying in a strict hard tone she left inside the room. Leaving all with a whispering.
..
..
..
..
..
"Means Faisal knew about it that she hasn't come with us." Komal's face flushed with a surprised look.

"Wo to pagal hai na?"  Folding arms around her chest Beenish frowned at her.

(After all, he is insane?)

"Pal, now tomorrow whole day we will be locked up? What the hell... By God, Rameen gets captured. Destroying our fun she had left to do fun." Roha said with an almost crying face and stomping her foot on the floor she left to room. Other trio also left behind her.

********

Your words on this chapter?

Any prediction about next?

Let me give you one!
To prove his feelings he didn't even care about his health. Who is he?

Any suspense?

How many of you like Biryani? Let's eat in the next part to get ill and scare everyone.😋

Vote
Share
Comment
💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 4.1K 21
" Marry me" He said I was shocked why he wanted to marry a murderer. Yes , he consider me as a murderer while I know the whole truth I just hope one...
34.4K 3.3K 49
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...
290K 11.7K 58
"Black Night And Blue Moon, Listen My Wisper Very Soon How Much Distance, Don't know, They Are With Me Just Show When My Eyes Have Rain! They Come si...
937K 50.9K 38
Completed on May 29, 2020. ~ "Ap...." (You....) Muntaha couldn't utter anything else as Faris 'shh'ed her. He grabbed her by her shoulders and turned...