Counting our Stars (Nash Grie...

Autorstwa MixerForLifezz

This book REALLY sucks, sorry :/ Lexxi Jones gets to meet Nash Grier. How will she handle it? How will her ol... Więcej

Counting our Stars (Nash Grier)
Date with Nash Grier?
In Another Life
in & out of My Life
Lexxi Maci Kevin Cam
Nash + Lexxi = Nexxi
Thanks For The Memories
Tell Them
Birthday Party
Surprise Surprise
Plane Rides
Hauntings
Start Over
Drama it is
Marry Me?
Plane Home
Brother Drama
Dead or Alive?
Screw Up's
Jack
Danielle's Pregnant...
Jai is Dead
It'll All Be Okay
Kanielle's baby...s
Nash Grier... Again.
Oblivious
Love Never Fails
Red Rose
Perfect Silence
Hayes is Seventeen
Nowhere
Nash Needs Us
True Love is Family
Club
Trip and Fall
Not Again...
Moving On
On Every Turn
Surprise Motha Fucka
Promises To Be Kept
Long Road Ahead
Epilouge

Kylie's Revenge

133 2 2
Autorstwa MixerForLifezz

I'm gonna put the last part into more detail here! Enjoy!

Unedited. Oops...

***Maci's POV***

I was sitting on a chair on the right side of Hayes' hospital bed making small conversation with Nash while reading a magazine with my legs on the arm rest.

"So how are you and Cam?" Nash asked smirking at me. "Good, I really really like him Nash." I smiled at him. Just the thought of Cam made me happy.

"He's like in love with you dude." Nash smirked at me. "How would you know?" I asked smirking while flipping through pages without even looking at them.

"Well first off, the way he looks at you." Nash said. I smiled. "I've never seen THE Cameron Dallas look at a girl the way he looks at you. With love. Unconditional love for you." Nash said.

I couldn't help but let a huge smile break on my face. "There's something that I'm not supposed to tell you. But that I am soo dying to tell you." Nash smirked at me.

"What? TELL MEEE!" I yelled shaking his arm. "Cam is planning on..."

We both looked over at Hayes from the loud fast beeping noise.

Then it happened...

The line went dead....

***Kylie's Revenge***

"DOCTOR!" I yelled running down the hallway to find the doctor. I found him and grabbed him. "HAYES' LINE WENT DEAD WITH LOUD BEEPING NOISES HELP!" I screamed.

The doctor ran down the hallway with me and a bunch of nurses. We ran into Hayes' hospital room and he was now shaking uncontrollably... Rapidly.

"Get them out of the room!" The doctor yelled pointing to me and Lexxi talking to Nash. Nash pushed us out of the room and into the hallway.

Tears were streaming down mine and Lexxi's faces. Nash was just looking at the floor blankly not too sure what had just happened. Confusion clear on his face. "What the fuck happened in there?" Lexxi cried.

If you can't tell she's starting to get a potty mouth like Jai Kevin and I. So proud!

It was five hours later, sitting in the waiting room, when it happened it was 4:37 AM it was now 9:46 AM.

I was sitting in the waiting room with Nash Lexxi Cam and Matt. I had my head in my hands and was sobbing quietly, so no one knew that I was.

Cam somehow knew though, it wasn't possible for me to hide a secret from him. He was rubbing small circles into my back which made me feel better.

"I'm going to get a coffee, anyone coming with?" Matt asked. "I will." I said standing. That's exactly what my soar throat needed.

Matt and I walked down two flights of stairs to the main floor and passed the front desk. No talking at all. My throat hurt, Matt was tired.

"Why do you look so tired?" I asked him. "I wasn't able to sleep knowing what was going on with Hayes, then Cam got your call and I had to come." He said.

"Why do you want coffee?" He asked. "I have a soar throat from all the crying and uncontrollable whale noises I make when I cry." I laughed slightly.

Matt smirked. "You do make some pretty weird noises when you cry." Matt laughed. "And when you laugh, you sound like a dying whale which only makes everyone else laugh harder." Matt was now full on laughing.

We were laughing really hard but not hard enough for my whale noises to show. We got to the cafe and went to the counter.

"What can I get you today?" The girl asked wiping the counter down without looking up. "Uh, what do you want Mac?" Matt asked and her head shot up.

"Oh my god! You're Matt Espinosa and Maci Jones!" She smirked and put her hand over her mouth. "Wait why are you in a hospital!" She asked concern now taking over her face.

Matt and I looked at each other trying to make up a story, trying to communicate with our eyes. "My cousin had a baby." Matt said saving our asses.

"Oh! Well congratulations!" She smiled. "Can I have a picture with you two?" She asked. "Sure!" I smiled. Matt and I smiled for the picture, well I smiled and put up a peace sign and Matt closed his eyes and stuck his tongue out.

We ordered our coffees and went back to Lexxi Nash and Cam. "Hey." Nash said sounding lifeless as we walked back over and sat down.

Matt and I looked at each other worriedly. We sat and said nothing like everyone else. Cam took my coffee and took a sip then gave it back and I mentally laughed but actually laughing in this situation wouldn't be the best time to...

We all stayed silent and sat and waited. I looked at my phone and it was 10:43. Another hour has gone by and we've heard nothing. I'm starting to worry. I mean don't get me wrong I was worried sick before, but it's been like six hours and we haven't even seen the doctor once.

Matt was shaking his leg impatiently. Nash had his head in his hands. Lexxi was blankly staring at the wall. And Cam was looking at his hands.

I've never seen all of us so torn up like this before. It's depressing. Extremely depressing... The doctor walked up to us about twenty minutes later.

"Hayes is fine, he's awake and healthy. He only had a small episode and its a good thing he did because that's what woke him up." The doctor said.

We all sighed in relief. "Come, you can see him now." He said and we followed him to Hayes' room. Hayes was awake and a nurse was taking his blood pressure while he was flicking through the tv channels.

"Hayes!" Nash screamed hugging his little brother. "Hey Nash." Hayes said in a raspy voice. I hugged him, then Lexxi did, then Cam, then Matt.

"It's good to finally be able to see you all again." Hayes smiled. "Yeah, it's good to see those blue eyes again." I smiled hugging Hayes. "Can I have my phone?" Hayes asked.

Nash took Hayes' phone out of his pocket and handed it to him. Hayes clicked the home button and scrolled through all of his many notifications.

"Too much to deal with right now." He said handing his phone to Cam. Cam stuck it in his pocket and we began talking with Hayes and Matt and Cam started catching him up on everything that happened.

"What happened with all of you guys?" Hayes asked gesturing to Lexxi Nash and I. "We stayed with you kiddo." I said.

"Why?" Hayes asked. "Because we love you." Lexxi smiled at him. "Hey we love him too." Cam said pouting. "Yes, we know." I laughed at him.

"Lights out for Hayes." The doctor said coming in. "I think we could all use a nap." I said. "Yeah." We all agreed. And with that, fell asleep.

***HOURS LATER***

***KYLIE'S POV***

^^ WHAT?! ^^

I left. I hate him. No, I love him. I miss Hayes. But I hate his brother! How dare he break us up? I loved him!

I honestly thought even though we're young we would end up getting married. We still have a chance, as long as Nash is out of the picture that is...

I walked to the hospital and saw the doctor giving them the news on Hayes then they followed the doctor, probably to see him. I went up the the nurse. "My boyfriend is here, Hayes Grier." I said. "You're in luck honey, he just woke up, room 256." The receptionist smiled.

Oh thank god he's awake! I walked up and the doctor left the room and stopped. "Who are you?" He asked. "I'm Hayes Grier's girlfriend." I smiled at him. "Right here." The doctor said pointing to room 256. "Thanks." I smiled.

He walked away and I smiled and looked in the room. Perfect! They were all laying down to go to sleep. As long as I do this right, nothing will go wrong.

That's common logic isn't it?

I opened the door quietly and walked into the room. Maci shuffled around in her sleep hearing me moving around. I stayed in one place.

She stopped moving around. I walked over to Hayes and took a pillow off the bed. He's a heavy sleeper so it didn't matter much. I walked over to Nash.

I placed the pillow on his head and heard him say. "What the?" I heard him say and that's when I pushed down on the pillow. He started moving around trying to fight for his life.

I pushed down harder so he wouldn't make any noise. When he stopped moving. I checked his pulse. He was dead...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.9K 26 15
When Lily Rose Morale meets Nash Grier, everything seems to fall in place. But when Nash's best friend, Cameron Dallas comes into the picture, everyt...
2.7K 64 33
Lilly just moved to North Carolina..! She lives with her sister Julia and her dad. Lilly has never really been in love with Nash Grier or any of his...
4.1K 247 44
LynnRah is going to her sisters wedding when she meets Nash Grier a shocking way. Having her best friend on one side and the boy of her dreams on the...
16.3K 365 73
What is Nash Grier trying to do to Rose Griffin's love life? What does Rose think he wants, why is he still after her even if he has a secret that wo...