Finding my Long Lost Brother.

By YourTypicalFanGirl01

Hi I'm Danika Moore. I don't know my real last name. I live in a orphanage and I have a brother that I need t... More

Finding my Long Lost Brother.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Sorry
Chapter 7
My schdule!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

110 6 2
By YourTypicalFanGirl01

Danika's POV

I went up to see what was wrong with Niall because I'm mean...... HE'S MY BROTHER!

I gave the door two knocks before walking in. I see Niall hugging a teddy bear with tears on his cheeks, he had his head down so I really have a good view of him.

Just as I was about to say something he beat me to it. "Louis I told you I wanted to be alone!" He yelled at me and tried to throw something at me but missed. "Uhhhhh, I'm not Louis. I have boobs, long hair, and I just so happened to look just lke you." I said, he looked up at me and he looked like he was mad.

"Fine, I'm leaving, I'm leavng, don't need to give me a look dang." I said backing up and I was about to leave before he yelled out a 'Wait'. I turned around and looked at him confused. He beckoned for me to close the door and come closer.

I did as... well motioned, and came to him. I was about to ask him something when I was once again, intrupted by him pulling me into what I'd like to call a Niall Hug. Reason for it because he gives those hugs where, he hugs you tight, but he's not squeezing you. A hug thats warm but not too warm, a loving hug that I used to love when I was younger.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this Danika. I'm just depressed right now." He said, I rubbed his back and tried to comfort him. I'm still confused but I didn't say it. "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. "Her name was Angie. She was my girlfriend, and I thought we were happy together but I found out that she was cheating on me. And I was gonna introduce her to you but she made me choose and I chose you. She didn't even tel;l me how she felt about you and she just made me chose like I was gonna chose her right off the bat, but your my sister and I'd chose you over anything, anyday-" He rambled but I stopped him because he was sobbing and I could understand him all that good.

"Shhhhhhhh, Nialler it's okay. This Angie chick doesn't see how amazing you are if she cheated and broke up with you. Do I need to beat her up to make you feel batter? I can upper cut her face into next week?" I asked and he looked up and smiled at me and even chuckled a little bit. That made e smile!

"I guess my work here is done then?!" I said smiling and Niall laughed again.

*********************************************************************************************************

Okay as you may see, im not the original author to this book.........

I killed her and took over her wattpad!!!!!

MWHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just kidding! I would never murder anyone in my life! Im Innocent -makes innocent face- okay ill cut the crap its............................................................

BRINA!!!!! YAY AYA YAY AYA YAY! IM CO-WRITING WITH THIS CHICK HERE WHOSE NAME WAS UNSPOKEN! seriously we talked and i tld her my name but I never knewhers.. hmmm ill ask later.

But I also write. I write a book named Louis tomlinson is my Brother!?!? so yea Ill be co-writing this book, Before, and Louis Tomlinson is my Brother. so enjoy!

Idk when this chick will update but yea !!!!

BYEE <3!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (đŸ¶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🩊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
1.7M 62.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
789K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...