Embracing Evil

By Karma435

Secrets, lies and deceit are something Harry Potter has been living with for 4 years. An unmissable opportuni... More

Series 1 Ch1
Series 1 Ch2
Series 1 Ch3
Series 1 Ch4
Series 2 Summary
Series 2 Ch1
Series 2 Ch2
Series 2 Ch3
Series 2 Ch4
Series 3 Summary
Series 3 Ch1
Series 3 Ch2
Series 3 Ch3
Series 3 Ch4
Series 4 Summary
Series 4 Ch1
Series 4 Ch2
Series 4 Ch3
Series 4 Ch4
Series 5 Summary
Series 5 Ch1
Series 5 Ch2
Epilogue

Series 5 Ch3

42K 1K 2.1K
By Karma435

Disclaimer: Everything belongs to J.K

Warning: MPreg

Embracing Evil: Series 5,

Chapter 3;

It had been a year since they had took control of the ministry and Hogwarts. Chaos and Tom worked on reforming the wizarding world and it had been a lot of difficult and time consuming work, but, eventually, they began to make progress. Lucius made a brilliant Minister and Tom was headmaster of Hogwarts with Chaos at his side, Chaos was deputy and the defence professor much to his joy, Bella was the Dark Arts professor and head of Slytherin, shockingly Fred and George taught the experimentation class which was created in their honour because of what they accomplished in the final battle, it was an elective which could only be taken after 5th year, and they were the heads of Gryffindor, surprisingly Flitwick remained the charms professor and head of Ravenclaw and Slughorn remained as the potions teacher, Tonks, who became Mrs Lupin, took over as head of Hufflepuff when Sprout retired and taught history and Charlie Weasley had ended up as CoMC Professor.

There were major changes in the corriculum to the ancient school. Old traditions were brought back and the filthy muggle ones abolished, all magic was taught there and there were no prejudice about dark and light. Even the supposed 'dark creatures' were not discriminated against and accepted in to Hogwarts, they had vampires and werewolves in attendence as well as veela and fey. The ministry also had a reform. Half the departments were scraped and new ones created, the misused of muggle artifacts was the first to go because there was a manditory rule of not entering the muggle world unless you were assigned to do so. Contary to the belief of the light, Tom had never wanted to slaughter all the muggleborns, a department had been created that monitered the birth of all first-generation witches and wizards, the term muggleborn was not used anymore because all association to muggles had been removed. When a magical birth occured the location was tagged and the child monitered, if the family accepted the magic well the child would be approached at the age of 5 to begin wizarding primary school which Remus was the headmaster and was brilliant at it, his kind nature helped the children get used to everything and appease the parents. However, if the family rebelled against their magical child then they child was taken and placed in one of the magical orphanges where they received the best care until they were old enough to start primary or were blood adopted in to a magical family, Narcissa and surprisingly Andromeda were running them and the Black sisters were ruthless in punishing those who harmed a child sent to them. Remus was also the beta to the biggest werewolf pack in britain, he and Fenrir helped all new wolves adjust and kept all rouge wolves in control, as well as being able to attend magical school, if they were born a wizard, Fenrir also sought out Tom to allow him to open a school for non-magical wolves to give them a community and be able to teach them wolflore; Tom had been delighted.

The Department of misteries was still open but instead of being an indepenendent section of the ministry, Tom and Chaos had final veto on everything that went on in there. They had also changed the auror department, Rodolphus and Rabastan ran it with iron fists and the aurors they had were legendary across the wizarding world, the training was immence and only the best of the best made it in to first level training, after that there were 3 levels of training that needed to be passed before making the coup. Everything was falling in to place and anyone who rebelled against the new rule found themselves on the reciving end of the death eaters who were still around. They were constantly busy with everything, so busy that Chaos had managed to hide the fact he had been violently sick every morning for over a month, the man had more important things to worry about than Chaos. Chaos was getting worried though, it couldn't be normal for this to happen so when Tom was in a meeting with Lucius, Chaos slipped down to see madam Pomfrey. The matron was in her office in the hosptial wing when he entered and she looked up with a smile.

"Hello Harry, I haven't seen you in a while, how are you."

"Sorry Poppy, been busy you know."

"Yes I can imagine, what you and Tom have acomplished is amazing." She told him and he smiled slightly, she frowned.

"What's wrong?" Harry shifted, he could never hide anything from the stern matron.

"I've been being sick in the mornings for well over a month, I thought it would go away but it seems to be getting worse." Harry tugged at his hair and sat down, Poppy looked at him sternly.

"And I don't suppose you allowed Mr Riddle to know of this." She chided and Harry looked sheepish.

"Well no, I didn't want him worrying about me when its probably nothing."

"You know he won't be pleased." Harry sighed.

"I know, but that's why I came to you."

"Well come on, you know the drill." Harry sat on his usual bed while Poppy ran some tests, she frowned and began running tests Harry had never seen before, when she looked at the parchment she gasped.

"What, what is it!?"

"I don't believe it! I never thought I'd see it again." She murmured in awe.

"What!?" Harry demanded alarmed.

"Congratulations Harry, your pregnant."

Silence.

Harry just looked at her blankly not completely registering what she had just said.

"Could you repeat that for me?"

"Your pregnant, 4 months actually."

"I'm pregnant?"

"Yes,"

"With a child?"

"Yes,"

"I'm male." Harry pointed out and Poppy chuckled.

"Yes but you are also a powerful wizard. It's quite rare, I've only seen it happen once but when two powerful wizards are together they can conceive, it shouldn't be that surprising given the two of you." Poppy explained handing over the sheet, Harry read it over a few time and saw he was very clearly pregnant; he went in to shock. Poppy let him have some time to take it all in, Harry was just staring at the sheet, he sat there for around an hour before standing up.

"Are you ok now Harry?"

"Um, I don't know, thanks Poppy." He replied absently and left the wing, he went straight to the library scouring the books until he found one on male pregnancy. How in Merlin's name had he never heard of the possibility, he only heard about it now he was actually pregnant. That's when it hit him. He was pregnant, he was going to have a baby, with Tom. Harry's eyes widened; Tom. Chaos started hyperventilating and got up running back to their rooms as fast as he could, he threw open the door and rushed to the bathroom spewing his guts up. Chaos sat back with a groan, of all the things to happen, he blamed Tom, the man knew most things but yet he didn't think about the possibility of them being able to conceive even though they were the two most powerful wizards in their world; Chaos growled. He heard the door to their rooms open and felt Tom enter, Chaos pulled himself up and straightened his robes, he left the bathroom and leant against the wall. Tom was reading over some report, crimson eyes flicking quickly across the page, Chaos cleared his throat.

"Tom, have you ever heard of male pregnancy?" He asked casually.

"Yes, its rare, only powerful wizards would have a chance." Tom replied not even looking up, Chaos eyes narrowed.

"Didn't think to mention this before?"

"No, it seemed pretty irrelevant." Tom was still concentrating on the damn report which only served to piss Chaos off more.

"Irrelevant, you say its irrelevant, are you insane?" He snapped and Tom finally looked up to meet the icy glare Chaos was sending him, he blinked and got up to face him.

"It is not something that ever crossed my mind." Chaos laughed albeit a bit hysterically.

"Sure, why would it, I mean its not like your the most powerful wizard in our world and I'm pretty close second." Chaos hissed and Tom stepped forward to grab his hand but Harry all but leapt back.

"No, don't touch me." Tom froze.

"What is wrong with you?"

"You haven't guessed yet?" Harry asked sardonically.

"I haven't exactly been getting full information out of you." Tom sneered and Harry snarled.

"I'm pregnant you moron." There was silence as Tom took in what Harry just told him, multiple emotions played out in the crimson eyes and finally he spoke in just above a whisper.

"What?"

"I'm pregnant, 4 months." Harry repeated handing over the parchment, the Dark Lord took it and read it repeatedly before swaying dangerously on the spot, Chaos only just summoned a chair before Tom fell backwards. Blank shock seemed to be the only thing in Tom's mind, he was completely unresponsive as he gripped the parchment with white knuckles and Harry knew they were going to be a while so he sat down in his own chair. It was 20 minutes before Tom even blinked, the Dark Lord had began to pace furiously muttering to himself and then he became hysterical, Chaos though his reaction was bad but Tom was having a breakdown much to the youngers alarm and when the Dark Lord started to hyperventilate, Chaos sat him back down.

"Breath Tom," Harry soothed and Tom laughed.

"You're pregnant, oh Merlin, you're pregnant."

"I know,"

"You're pregnant! This wasn't expected, we didn't plan this."

"Nothing ever goes to plan around me." Chaos pointed out and Tom laughed again, the hysterical edge clearer this time.

"This is a little different I believe."

"Yes, a bit,"

"A bit? You're pregnant,"

"I know this, I told you remember," Harry pointed out.

"You are with child, we're having a baby." Harry blinked and then smiled; they were having a baby.

"We're having a baby." Harry repeated and he could almost see the prospect sinking in to his lovers mind.

"We're going to be parents." Tom murmured in awe and Harry grinned.

"We're having a baby." Tom span him around happily, the man was positively beaming, an expression that was mirrored by Harry. Tom plastered little kisses over Harry's face before drawing him in for a beautiful kiss, Chaos couldn't believe the turn of events; he and Tom were going to be parents.

"I cannot believe it." Tom said still in a state of shock.

"You can't, I didn't even know it was possible before I went to ask Poppy to check me over." Harry shook his head and Tom raised an eyebrow.

"And why exactly did you feel the need for a check up?" Harry shifted sheepishly.

"Ah, um, it was nothing really, I mean it makes sense now." Tom's other eyebrow rose and Harry sighed.

"I've been sick every morning for the past month, but I thought it would go away." He added hurriedly seeing the narrowing of the crimson eyes.

"I didn't notice,"

"That was kinda the point, you had things to worry about, I wasn't important." Harry waved him of but Tom shook his head.

"No, you are the most important thing to me, I should have noticed." Tom said firmly and Chaos knew there was no changing his mind.

"What are we going to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"We're having a baby Tom, oh Merlin it sounds so weird, a tiny little human that we have to look after and care for. I'm a Professor and you rule the wizarding world-," he was cut off by a kiss.

"We," Tom stated kissing the ever present consort ring, "We rule the wizarding world." Harry smiled.

"We rule the wizarding world, and we have so many other things to do, what happens when the baby comes. What happens now, I'm pregnant and we have to prepare for the baby's arrival. What about names? Is it going to be a girl or a boy? Merlin, what if it hates me, I'm going to be a terrible dad." Harry was beginning to panic and Tom shushed him.

"You need to calm down, you don't want to stress the baby. The baby, whatever it is, will love you, how can it not? You are the most kind, loving, strong, powerful and beautiful person I have ever met and I love you." Harry would deny 'til the very end that that speech made him cry; Tom wiped away the tears with a small laugh and kissed him lightly.

"The baby will be the best looked after child in the history of the wizarding world, they will never want or need for anything." Tom reassured and Harry nodded, he placed a hand on his stomach and was surprise to find a small swell there, he felt a small pulse of magic and gasped lightly.

"What is it?" Harry took his hand and placed it on his stomach, there was another pulse of magic and Tom's lips parted a little in shock before he broke out in a bright smile.

"We're having a baby." He said as it became the utmost reality.

"We will go to Pomfrey tomorrow and find out everything, she will have to run every test on you to make sure everything if fine. You will have to stop teaching because that could harm the baby, I'm sure Narcissa will be fine to come over and look after you, I like her. Dolohov will cover your teaching and I'm sure Andromeda will cover for Narcissa, your friend, Luna was it, she can come to look after you too. We can't have you doing anything strenuous so your advanced duelling is cancelled as of now and we will have to move rooms because having this many stairs just to get you here is simply out of the question." Chaos watched all this with growing amusement; it seemed Tom was going in to protective possessive mode.

"Tom," Harry began with a smile, "I am not giving up teaching for at least another 2 maybe three months and then Barty can take over because I won't have anyone else, Narcissa I'm sure has better things to do that look after me and I will be perfectly able to do everything as I do for at least another 4 months. Luna is a good idea, she teaches Runes anyway so she will always be available, we are not moving rooms because I like these and if push comes to shove I will have an elf pop me here or have you forgotten the handy smoking ability I possess? The duelling club I will amend to, the amount of cutters I've had to the abdomen is alarming and I won't risk it." Tom seemed to be having an inner argument with himself.

"But teaching can be dangerous and what if-," Harry cut him off with a kiss and a grin.

"I'm teaching until I am unable to." And when Tom went to argue again and put on his best innocent look.

"You wouldn't deny your pregnant consort anything would you Tom?" Harry asked lightly, twisting his hair around his finger, he knew he had one when Tom's shoulders slumped and he sighed.

"I have a feeling I'm going to be hearing that often." Harry kissed his cheek.

"Yep, you got me in this mess."

"Me?"

"Well unless you're carrying child?"

"I seemed to remember a certain someone dressing in delectable leather trousers practically begging to be taken." Harry tilted his head to the side.

"No, I don't remember that." He said with a smirk, Tom rolled his eyes.

"If you're going to see Remus, you will have to smoke, I won't have you using the floo." He told him and Harry grinned.

"How'd you know where I wanted to go?"

"I'm just that good." Harry laughed and kissed him, he picked up his cloak and smoked away to Remus and Tonks rooms at the primary where they spent half their time, they no longer jumped at his arrival now and Harry grinned.

"Chaos, it's good to see you." Tonks greeted happily giving him a hug which he returned, he knew he was smiling like a fool but he didn't care.

"You look happy cub, good news?" Remus came over and gave him a one armed embrace, Harry nodded practically bouncing.

"Well spit it out." Tonks said exasperatedly and Harry laughed.

"I'm pregnant," he told them and both jaws dropped, Tonks released a squealed of delight and jumped up and down with him.

"Oh congratulations," Remus seemed too shocked for words but nodded.

"I just found out, I'm so excited, I was terrified at first and confused but its so good." Harry gushed.

"I can't believe it." Remus muttered and Harry nodded.

"I know, it came as a shock for me too, and Tom for that matter."

"You told him?" Tonks questioned bringing him to sit down.

"More like yelled at him, poor guy nearly had a break down." Harry chuckled.

"I'm not surprised, I would too if Tonks yelled at me she was pregnant." Remus laughed and Tonks winked.

"I'll keep that in mind for when the time comes." Remus looked at little alarmed.

"How far along are you?"

"4 months," Tonks gasped.

"That's nearly half way."

"I know, and I didn't even know I could get pregnant." Harry shook his head and Remus snickered.

"Now that would be a shock."

"Tell me about it!"

"Names, have you thought of names?"

"No, I only found out an hour ago, but I want him or her to carry the Slytherin name, I haven't told Tom yet but I think he will like it." Harry smiled.

"He will, I'm surprised he let you come and see us alone." Remus stated with a grin, he knew how possessive and protective the Dark Lord could be over his consort.

"He wanted me to give up teaching, duelling and climbing stairs today and have Luna and Narcissa 'look after' me." Harry rolled his eyes.

"You know its going to get worse,"

"Oh I know but this is his fault so he will have to take care of me." Harry crossed his arms with a nod. He stayed for a few drinks (non alcoholic for Chaos) before smoking back and walking straight in to his beloved waiting arms, and when they climbed in to bed that night Chaos couldn't help but smile thinking of what the future could bring.

When they went to see Poppy she predicted that the pregnancy was due to take a rapid increase and usually only lasted 8 months apposed to 9, she was right because over the next 2 months Chaos ballooned to over 4x the size he was. It was mad. Tom had announced the good news after the check up and it had caused massive celebrations everywhere, they were all happy that the consort Chaos (Also knows as Harry Potter) was expecting and wished them all the best. Another occurrence that happened due to the pregnancy was Harry's hormones. They were all over the place and it was a nightmare, he would go from happy and cheerful to balling his eyes out over the littlest of things. Tom had been amazing, the man was doing anything and everything that Chaos wanted, one time when he had woken up at 3am craving curry and ice cream Tom had gotten it for him, it had made Harry so happy he had dissolved in to tears. Chaos had gotten so big that he had to stop teaching much to his ire, he had gone on an hour long rant to Tom about the injustice of it before demanding chocolate. They had yet to come up with names, but the castle had provided them with an adjourning room which they turned in to a nursery of neutral colours, and Tom had promised to take him baby shopping the next day, the man wanted to clear everything with Pomfrey first. At that point Tom walked with and his face lit up when he saw Chaos, he gave him a swift kiss before gently kissing the bump, it was a daily thing.

"How are you feeling today?" Tom asked sitting down and allowing Harry to lay his head in his lap.

"Today's been good, no sickness, no mood swings, but I'm so bored." He told him and Tom chuckled.

"You only have 2 months left, and you have an appointment with Poppy in 20 minutes so perhaps she can tell you why you're so big, Narcissa and Nymphadora will be escorting you that way I can get all this hideous paperwork out of the way before you get back." Harry nodded relaxing as Tom ran his hand through the brightly streaked hair, Narcissa and Tonks arrived 10 minutes before the appointment and Harry got up, with difficulty, placing on his cloak and taking Cissa's arm. He smoked to the infirmary where Poppy was waiting for them, Narcissa helped him on to the bed and sat down by his side.

"How is everything Harry?"

"Fine, I don't feel too bad but I don't get why I'm so big, its ridiculous, I shouldn't be this big until next month." He complained and Poppy smiled gently.

"It's probably just extra fluid, I'll check you over just to be sure." She began running her spells and everything came up brilliantly until she frowned; Harry was immediately worried.

"What is it?" He held Narcissa and Tonks hands in a vice like grip but they didn't complain.

"Just a minute Harry dear, hold very still," Poppy ordered and Harry froze up as she weaved her wand, her eyes widened and jaw dropped before breaking out in a dazzling smile.

"Congratulations Mr Potter, you're having twins." Harry swayed as Narcissa gasped and Tonks gaped.

"Twins," He parroted hoarsely.

"Yes, a little boy and a little girl." Harry immediately began crying much too the woman's distress.

"Get my Tom." He begged at Poppy who rushed to her fireplace, seconds later the Dark Lord swept over to his crying lover who buried his face in the olders neck.

"Hey, calm down," He soothed in the softest voice any of the women had every heard, he was gently running his hand through the silky hair as Harry calmed his breathing.

"What has you so upset?" Tom asked pressing a kiss to his temple.

"Tw-twins," Harry got out as he calmed himself, the Dark Lord blinked.

"Excuse me?"

"We're having twins, a boy and a girl." Harry told him and Tom sucked in a sharp breath.

"Wha- w-we're having twins?" Tom stuttered in disbelief and Harry nodded with a happy smile, Tom gave Harry a beautiful smile and lightly kissed him, by now all the women were silently crying at the sight, none of them had seen the pair act like this and it was stunning.

"Congratulations," Tonks managed through her tears, Tom nodded with a small smile before blinking and looking at them all.

"Are they crying?" He asked Harry uncertainly and Harry covered his snickers, Tom was uncomfortable with crying women.

"I think they're happy for us."

"So why are they crying?" Harry shook his head and stood up, Tom immediately wrapped an arm around his consort for support which Harry leaned in to.

"Is everything else fine?" Tom questioned Poppy who composed herself enough to nod and hand over the parchment, Tom pulled Harry out with him quickly and Harry smoked them to their rooms much to Tom's disgust. The man hated Harry's form of travel, said it felt disgusting and nauseating; Harry laughed at him.

"I still hate that feeling."

"Twins," Harry repeated.

"A boy and a girl."

"We can choose names and go shopping now." Harry said excitedly clapping his hands.

"I promised to take you shopping tomorrow, but there's a bit of a problem." Harry instantly looked broken hearted.

"No, we can still go but the elite caught wind and now want to come, as 'guard'." Tom rolled his eyes but Harry beamed.

"Oh this is wonderful, and Narcissa can come too and help me choose with Bella. Barty and the brothers can carry my things and Lucius and Dolohov can be the actual guard." Tom smiled at Harry's enthusiasm and pulled him in to his lap resting his hand lightly on the bump.

"Do you have any names in mind?" Harry asked curiously tracing patterns with his finger on Tom's strong jaw, the man took his hand and kissed the ring.

"A few," Harry just looked at him.

"I like Emrys for the boy, Cepheus Emrys." Harry tilted his head before nodding.

"I like it, Cepheus Emrys Remus Slytherin." He almost laughed at Tom's shocked expression.

"Slytherin?"

"Of course, I think it's fitting." He was given a searing kiss in response and he moaned, another thing he hated, no sex. It was killing him.

"I swear, as soon as these babies are out I'm going to let you do anything you want to me." Harry murmured huskily and was pleased when the crimson eyes darkened.

"I'll keep you to that my Chaos." Harry shuddered at the promise in those words.

"I know, now where were we?" Tom chuckled.

"Names for our little girl,"

"Pyxis Lily Slytherin," Harry suggested and Tom hummed in agreement.

"It's nice but I like Cassiopeia, how about Pyxis Lily Cassiopeia Slytherin?" Harry nodded with a smile.

"I love it!"

"Do you want our children to have godparents?"

"Remus and Tonks for Emrys,"

"Bellatrix and -,"

"Barty," Harry interrupted and Tom smirked.

"If you would have let me finish, I would have said Barty." Harry grinned.

"Good,"

"Are you hungry?" Tom asked and Harry nodded.

"Strawberries and pickles with chocolate sauce and mustard on toast." Harry decided after a moments thought, Tom wrinkled his nose in disgust, Chaos' cravings had been unusual, but that was definitely the worst.

"That sounds utterly vile." Tom told him as he ordered the food from an elf, Harry grinned. The elf popped in with the food and Tom shuddered, Chaos on the other hand took it eagerly, he turned it in to a sandwich and bit in to it all groaning in appreciation.

"This is so good." He stated, he offered his sandwich to Tom.

"Bite?" He laughed at Tom's disgusted look.

"No you are perfectly fine." Chaos killed the sandwich in minutes and sighed happily, he laid his head on Tom's shoulder with his hand on his bump smiling at the twin pulses of magic he could feel.

"Where are they, this is ridiculous, I want to go now." Chaos whined tugging at his hair, Tom pulled the hands away.

"They are set to be in here in 10 minutes, calm Chaos you need not the stress." Chaos huffed.

"I'm stressing because I want to go shopping now, what if all the nice things are gone?"

"Chaos, everything will be fine."

"Where are we going? Not Diagon,"

"No, not Diagon Ally. I am taking you to Dublin." Tom told him almost casually and Harry stopped.

"Dublin?" He asked astonished.

"Yes, I looked for the best place to shop for children and Narcissa suggested France. I am not that fond of the French Magical sector and I happened to chance across the Irish Magical sector located in Dublin on business, it is an interesting place and I am sure you will love it." Tom explained and Harry beamed.

"Oh this is so exciting, a day trip away. I can't wait, we can choose little booties and tiny clothes, oooh and little mittens." Tom shook his head at his consorts change of mood, Chaos' mood swings were alarming at points.

"We will have to get matching everything but in different colours, I don't want pink for Pixi though, it's so stereotypical and our children will not be following the crowd." Harry stated, "I want green, and maybe purple."

"Whatever you want,"

"But what about you, they're your babies too?"

"You are allowing them to carry the Slytherin name, I am quite happy to let you choose what you wish." Tom said, "Just no gold." He added as an after thought, Harry grinned.

"Or red," there was a knock at the door and the elite entered, Narcissa and Bellatrix went straight to Harry and immediately began chattering about all things baby, the men went to the Dark Lord.

"What's the plan My Lord?" Barty asked brightly, Tom smirked.

"We're going to Dublin, Chaos has already planned all your jobs." The look on the Dark Lord's face didn't reassure them.

"Why do I get the feeling I made a mistake in suggesting this?" Barty sighed and Tom chuckled, he had become much more relaxed around his elite now they had won.

"I believe Lucius and Antonin are the actual guard. Rodolphus, Rabastan and Barty, Chaos has decided that you will be carrying his things." They looked at him astonished.

"Carrying his things?" Rabastan repeated in disbelief.

"Yes, he was most excited. But if you don't like the idea you are welcome to tell him." They all took a step back at the very thought and Tom smirked. The last time someone had disagreed with Chaos they had found themselves multiple different colours, a beard to rival Dumbledore and unable to sit down without pain, Tom had had a good laugh at the state of them.

"No, its fine, sounds perfect." Rodolphus muttered gruffly.

"Why, do you not wish to repeat the last experience?" Lucius asked amused, having been through pregnancy with his wife, the blonde aristocrat was not stupid enough to disagree with Chaos and stayed well back.

"We agreed never to mention it again." Rabastan snapped wincing at the memory.

"Tom, can we go now?" Chaos asked practically radiating excitement, the Dark Lord rolled his eyes with a small smile.

"Yes, we are taking a portkey." Chaos wrinkled his nose.

"Ew," he stepped in to Tom's arms and took hold of the ribbon they were using, the elite gathered around and it was activated. When his feet slammed in to the floor he held on to Tom like his life depended on it, Tom, on the other hand, felt his bones slowly being crushed but refrained from wincing, he gently peeled Chaos off and flexed his fingers.

"I despise portkeys." Chaos muttered. He looked around and gasped, they had arrived in a beautiful city square with a marble statue as the centre piece.

"Oh, this is amazing." And Narcissa and Bellatrix made sounds of agreement, their husbands shifted as they glared at them.

"Where do you want to go first?" Tom asked him, Chaos looked towards the women and nodded.

"Cots," Tom led them to a large store and when the entered Harry stopped in shock, there were tunnes and tunnes of cots and other sleeping things for babies in every different variation imaginable.

"Holy shit," Barty yelped alarmed.

"Got that right," Chaos murmured and even Tom looked shocked. They ventured in where Narcissa and Bella led Chaos away to look and they disappeared in to the aisle.

"I feel as if I will never see them again." Tom stated looking around wearily, the male elite covered their snickers.

"Ooh look at this one." They heard Narcissa coo.

"Awe, it's so pretty, but it isn't the right one." Chaos stated, "I wonder what Tom thinks, hey where did they go?" The elite ventured in following the Dark Lord, Tom rolled his eyes at them, they found the three of them looking at a cot and Chaos had a frown on his face.

"There you are!" He said brightly, "What do you think? I like it but there's something missing." Chaos frowned again, Tom looked at the cot which was a beautiful oak cot but his consort was right.

"No, not that one," Tom agreed, Harry beamed at him and continued down the rows. He dismissed a few of them but he found one and gasped; it was perfect. It was an ebony like wood hand crafted cot with intricate detailing on the head board, there was ivy wrapping around the bars in patterns but there was on thing missing.

"It's almost perfect." Harry murmured looking at it.

"Oh Chaos it's beautiful." Bella said in awe.

"It needs snakes twisting around the detailing," He pointed out.

"That would make it even better." Narcissa agreed, "I'll go get the clerk." She vanished and came back with a stern looking man.

"What can I do ya for?"

"I want this one but I want snakes carved around the detailing, with ruby and emerald eyes." The clerk looked at him unimpressed.

"That ain't gunna to happen, tis a 1842 hand crafted cradle from the extinct midnight wood."

"But I want snakes." Chaos said as if it was obvious.

"And I said it ain't happening, I am not risking an irreplaceable piece."

"It has to have snakes, my babies have to have the best."

"I will not put snakes on it, the piece will be ruined by such a stupid idea." Narcissa and Bellatrix gasped and Chaos blinked a few times, it didn't help, the tears still came, he tried to wipe them away but they only came faster, the women rushed to his side hushing him.

"Why are you being so mean to me? I only wanted snakes on the cot, and you're being so mean about it."

"It was an awful idea." The man stated unremorsefully, looking at the crying Chaos with a slight sneer, Bella finally snapped.

"Foolish man, do you know who you've just upset?" She demanded and the man looked as if he couldn't care, Chaos was still crying.

"Bella, go and fetch our Lord, Chaos needs him." Narcissa said, the man's eyes widened in shock and he looked at Chaos in a new light, as Bella strode away the man went pale and started to shake.

"Ch-Ch-Chaos?" Narcissa glared at him as she tried to sooth a distraught Chaos, they all felt the Dark Lord's oppressive magic, the clerk looked as if he wanted the ground to swallow him, Narcissa passed him over to Tom; the Dark Lord was furious.

"What happened?" He hissed and Narcissa pointed at the man who flinched under the bloody glare.

"You dare upset him, especially when he is carrying my children?" The Dark Lord demanded and his magic crackled, he gently soothed Chaos who had stopped crying now he was back with Tom.

"What did he do my Chaos?" Chaos sniffed a few times.

"He won't put snakes on my cot, but it has to have snakes for the babies. He said it was a stupid and awful idea and refused to do it." Tom had stiffened up as had the other elite, the look that Tom shot the man could have turned him stone if it had been infused with magic.

"My Chaos wants snakes carved in to the cot so he will have snakes carved in to the cot and you will do it to his exact idea and detail, if he wants stones put in he will have it. I do not care if he demanded you smash up the cot and burn it to turn the ash in to fertiliser, you will do it." Tom snarled and the man nodded hurriedly.

"O-o-o-of course M-my Lord," he got out, Tom ran a hand through Chaos long hair and got him to look up.

"You can have your snakes, just tell him what you want and it will be done, it was just a misunderstanding." Harry gave him a dazzling smile and a quick kiss on the cheek, he told the man exactly what he wanted and how it should be done, the clerk made the most detailed plan he had ever took.

"They will be done in the hour." Chaos clapped happily.

"Oh this is perfect, we can come back. Clothes or toys next?"

"Oh can we get clothes next?" Bella begged and Chaos nodded eagerly, they left the store with a skip in their step, the Dark Lord turned back to the man.

"You are very lucky I am with my consort or you would be in a world of pain. If there is one thing wrong with these cots where we return you won't live to complain about the loss of money." Tom warned and swept out, the elite each sent the man a warning glare before following their lord, when they were all gone the clerk let out a sigh of relief, he looked at his plan and swallowed; this would be his very best work. Chaos was dragging both women to the baby clothing store a few doors down, they entered and Chaos made a sound of delight.

"Awe look at all the tiny clothes, this is the cutest thing ever." He exclaimed excitedly, they walked in and a friendly looking lady approached them with a smile.

"Hello, my name is Ivy, is there anything I can do to assist?" Narcissa smiled warmly at the young lady who was very polite.

"No thank you, not yet, we are just helping Chaos look for clothes." The girl gasped in awe.

"Chaos is shopping in my store," She dropped in to a low curtsy, "It is an honour to meet you Chaos, if there is anything I can do just let me know." Chaos beamed.

"Thank you, I need everything for the babies. Tom should be here now, he doesn't want anything gold for them." Said man walked in as if summoned and Harry smiled, the girl gave another low curtsy.

"My Lord, it is an honour." Tom nodded.

"Have you seen anything you like?" He asked Chaos who shook his head.

"Not yet, we've been talking to Ivy, she's been so nice to me." Chaos told him, Tom gave him a smile.

"Good," Tom said, Chaos pulled him down in to the store with a wave to Ivy who beamed.

"You have just made him very happy." Narcissa told the girl who looked a bit confused.

"The Dark Lord I mean,"

"Really?" She asked in awe,

"Yes, the clerk in the cot store made Chaos upset and you have cheered him back up." Ivy scowled.

"Old man Jones, he's horrible, doesn't like it when people want to make adjustments to his precious cots. He refused to edit the one I fell in love with so I didn't take it, it was such a beautiful one." Narcissa frowned.

"Which one, we just had the same argument."

"I don't know if it's still there but it was the oak one, relatively close in, my Charlie has only just been born so he won't need it yet but it was a disappointment. I only wanted his name carved in script with a sapphire in." Ivy sighed before shrugging and smiling at Narcissa.

"Never mind, if there anything Chaos wishes just call and I'll be there. I have a book of sample materials and designs in progress if he wishes." Narcissa nodded with a smile.

"Thank you," she caught up with Chaos and laughed at the sight to which she returned to, Barty, Rodolphus and Rabastan were already weighed down with hundreds of clothes for the baby.

"Look at this, won't she look so adorable in this." He held up a green and gold dress but then frowned, "This needs to be silver, Ivy!" He called and the girl seemed to materialise out of thin air.

"How can I help?"

"It has gold on it." Chaos stated.

"That is no problem Chaos, I can have it changed to any colour you wish in any material, I have the books here if you wish you wish to see them." Chaos beamed and thrust the dress at Barty who caught it steadily, Chaos flicked through the book and finally deciding on 'moon glow' as the colour instead of gold, he pointed it out and she changed it there for him.

"That's perfect, you're brilliant Ivy." He said happily, he looked through the designs books and froze on one of them, it was silver but it looked as if it was rippling, there was a star and swirl patterning flowing through it in a softly glowing pale green and Chaos gasped.

"What's this?" He pointed it out and Ivy's eyes widened.

"Oh, that's nothing, I'm sorry I forgot that was in there, its just something I'm working on, its not finished." She explained hurriedly but Chaos shook his head.

"It's stunning, I have to have it for blankets, one for each of them, if you could reverse the colouring for the second that would be amazing."

"Really?"

"Yes, I've never seen anything like it, its beautiful. You have good talent." He told her and Ivy blushed.

"Thanks,"

"Look Tom, isn't it perfect for the twins?" Harry showed him with glowing eyes, Tom looked at the design and his eyebrow raised, that was a brilliant piece of work and as he looked closely he could see the minuet runes in the stitching; he was impressed.

"Impressive, they will be perfect for the twins." Harry smiled and Ivy's blushed deepened.

"I'll get them right away My Lord." She vanished and Chaos sighed happily.

"I like her," Chaos continued to pick out everything that took his fancy with a happy smile,

"Apparently, the clerk in the cot store turns down all edits to his cots." Narcissa told her sister as she pointed out a cute pair of booties to Chaos.

"Oh?"

"Yes, I was speaking to Ivy and the same thing happened to her, she fell in love with the oak one Chaos first saw but he wouldn't change it for her so she left it."

"What did she wish to be done to it?" The Dark Lord asked making them jump slightly, he smirked with a raised eyebrow.

"She only wanted his name scripted with a sapphire, according to her 'old man Jones' is horrible and does it to all his customers." Tom frowned slightly.

"Her child's name?"

"Charlie My Lord," Tom hummed. Ivy came back over with two prettily wrapped boxes, she handed them carefully to Chaos who peeped in and gasped.

"Thank you so much." He started crying again much to her alarm.

"Oh no, please don't cry,"

"Sorry, its just they're so perfect and its making me so happy." Ivy still looked a bit worried.

"Don't worry, his emotions have been running high lately, he's due soon." Narcissa explained in reassurance.

"I didn't mean to upset him."

"Honestly its fine." Chaos wiped his face and smiled at her.

"Thank you. These are the best things I have ever seen, truly." Ivy nodded and returned the smile.

"Do you want all of your other things to be boxed up, I can have them shipped to the castle if you wish, that way there is no risk of damage."

"Oh would you? That would be so helpful." She smiled and waved her wand, all of the things were immediately boxed up nicely and stacked to go. Barty handed over a generous sack of gold and they left the store, Ivy wished him the best and Harry waved good bye.

"Barty," Tom called him over as Chaos went off with Narcissa and Bella again.

"Yes My Lord." He handed over a sheet of parchment.

"Take this to the cot store and order it to be done on the oak cot Chaos first saw, tell the clerk to have it done the same time as Chaos' and to have it delivered to this store." If Barty was confused he didn't let it show, he rushed back to the store and Tom caught up with his consort. Chaos was now picking out jewellery, he had ordered a silver band for each baby with their initials carved in and with a scattering of rubies and emeralds, as they were being wrapped Barty returned and nodded to his Lord. Next they went for toys where Chaos went mad, he got something of everything and the poor elite were struggling to carry it, Tom merely smirked at their panting and added more.

"I think I'm going to collapse." Rabastan gasped as he stumbled to the counter, the toys spilled on to the side and he sighed in relief.

"Do you think you have enough Chaos?" he asked lightly but Chaos shook his head.

"No, I couldn't find life like snakes, they had dragons and I got them but I want snakes, ones that look like Nagini and Arani."

"We will have them made." Tom assured him and Chaos grinned.

"Brilliant," they shopped for bottles and dummies, tiny little spoons and forks made from plastic and tiny bowls made for tiny people, Chaos had loads of fun with Narcissa and Bella picking those out, he even picked out a bib that said 'I love my daddy' much to Tom's amusement. Finally, when Chaos was shopped out, they returned for the cot and were blown away, the clerk had obviously taken the threat to heart because he had done a phenomenal job, the snakes were wound beautifully around the detailing and around the bars, the jewelled eyes glittering in the light.

"Oh, look at them." Chaos sighed in awe.

"Do you like them?" Tom asked just to make sure, Chaos nodded vigorously lightly running a hand over the intricately carved serpents.

"Wonderful," Tom ordered for them to be shipped to the castle before leading Chaos out, he pulled out the ribbon again and let them all gather round before activating the portkey. As they left, Ivy's gasped as she saw her dream cot delivered to her with her sons name beautifully scripted with a sapphire on the head board, she took the note with shaking hands and saw it was written in the same script as the headboard.

For making my Chaos so happy,

LV,

She burst in to happy tears and ran to show her husband, she would never forget this day for the rest of her life. Chaos was radiating happiness when they finally collapsed in to their room, he snuggled up to Tom with a smile.

"You are happy?"

"Yes, the babies have everything possible."

"I said they would," Chaos nodded.

"I can't wait to meet them." He sighed rubbing his bump.

"You are not the only one," Tom murmured with a small smile of his own.

Chaos final two months shot by and each day he was getting more and more anxious, he was excited and scared at the same time, he had to take multiple calming draughts to stop him going in to full on panic attacks. Tom was on the edge at all times and it was showing, on some days he could be pleasant, but on other days he was to be avoided by everyone accept Chaos. The consort was currently in his rooms with Narcissa, Bella, Tonks and Barty, they were eagerly talking about the arrival of the twins.

"It's so exciting, the babies will be here so soon."

"I bet you can't wait." Narcissa gushed at Chaos nodded.

"No and nor can Tom." Eyebrows were raised at that, the man had been damn right terrifying the last time he had been seen.

"He seems to be in a peculiar mood." Tonks ventured and Harry grinned.

"He's just nervous, he's going to be a daddy too, I reminded him about it the other night and it sent him in to shock."

"That would explain a lot." Barty muttered.

"You have decided on names?" Bella asked and Harry nodded with a shy smile.

"Pyxis for the girl and Cepheus for the boy."

"Oh, they're beautiful." Chaos nodded.

"I chose the girl and Tom chose the boy." They continue talking animatedly and when they went to leave Chaos rose to see them out, he had taken one step when he felt a shooting pain in his abdomin and a rush of liquid, he gasped and it was echoed through the room.

"Oh Merlin."

"That hurt." Chaos moaned and the women squealed.

"The babies are coming." Chaos froze wide eyed.

"What?"

"The babies are coming, we have to get you to the hospital wing now." Narcissa told him with a bright smile, they helped him all the way to the wing and Chaos was in pain. He kept getting them it intervals and when he mentioned it they picked up speed, Poppy came rushing out and motioned to a bed.

"When did the water break?" She questioned waving her wand.

"Around 5 minutes ago." Bella said as Chaos cried out.

"It's ok Chaos, the babies are coming now." Poppy soothed but he shook his head.

"No, not with out Tom." He moaned, they all turned to Barty who winced but nodded, it had to be him that had to interupt an important meeting. He ran to the floo and went straight to the ministry, there was a massive que for the elevator so with a deep breath and steely determination, Barty took the stairs up to level one, he didn't stop running no matter how heavy his legs got or how short his breath came. He pushed himself on and when he reached the top he nearly collapsed, shaking his head he dashed to the ministers office ignoring the yells of the secretary saying they weren't to be disturbed and burst in to the office.

"What in Merlin's name are you doing Crouch?" Lucius demanded standing up, Barty ignored him also in favour of sucking in a sharp breath and looking towards the Dark Lord.

"Chaos- babies- now." He got out and Tom blinked.

"Repeat that," Barty took a deep breath.

"The babies are coming now, Chaos has gone in to labour." Tom went sheet white and stumbled backwards in shock, the only thing that was keeping him upright was the vice grip on the fire mantle.

"Now?"

"Yes and he wants you there." Tom was beginning to hyperventilate much to Lucius and Barty's alarm, Lucius slowly aproached his Lord.

"Going to be a parent, I can't do this." He breathed sucking in sharp breaths, he continued to mutter to himself until Lucius interrupted him

"My Lord, your children are about to be born, do you not with to be there?" Lucius asked softly, Tom looked at him in shock.

"My children, yes of course I want to be there- oh right, yes." He shook his head and floo'd straight to the hospital wing, Barty and Lucius followed quickly and rushing in to the wing. Tom was already by Chaos' side and the younger consort gripped his hand, this time Tom did wince.

"Do all pregnant people suddenly have a muscle growth?"

"I believe so My Lord." Lucius said wincing at the memory of Narcissa and her pregnancy, Chaos cried out again.

"Ouch damn it, this hurts."

"It's nearly time," Poppy said.

"When these babies are out, I'm going to kill you Tom Marvolo Riddle." Chaos growled and hissed in pain.

"That's fine, just after the babies are born." The pressure on Tom's hand somehow increased much to the Dark Lord's alarm.

"You need to drink this Chaos." Poppy handed him over a clear potion which numbed his entire abdomin, she waved her wand and created a neat slice across the bump, everyone was silent as she worked each holding their breath. The silence was shattered by the cry of baby number one, she quickly wrapped it in a blanked and handed it over to Tonks, who was in charge of washing and weighing, the second baby soon followed and Chaos stomach was healed without a scar leaving a flat, umblemished abdomin. Chaos was given the antidote which allowed him to sit up and Poppy carefully brought over the two babies, she handed one to Chaos who was crying happily and one to the Dark Lord who looked as if he was close to tears.

"Say hello to your babies." Chaos looked down at his little girl, by the purple blanket, and knew he had never been so happy in all his life, she had his delecate features and frame and when she opened her eyes he was astonished to see Tom's bright crimson eyes.

"She has your eyes," he said in wonder. Tom meanwhile was gazing down at the tiny human in his arms in utter astonishment, he had never seen something so small, his son has his sharp features and aristocratic look but Harry's beautiful emerald eyes, a single tear made it's way down his face as he took everything in.

"They're finally here." He murmured, he looked at Harry who was smiling at him, he couldn't help but lean over for a gentle kiss.

"I love you." Harry told him and Tom smiled.

"And I you," They had completely forgotten about their audience until someone sniffed, it seemed they had managed to reduce them all to blubbering messes; even Lucius and the brothers were crying.

"That was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." Narcissa said and it was agreed by everyone, somewhere during everything, Remus, the brothers, the twins and Luna had got there and they were all also crying much to Tom's discomfort.

"We've chosen godparents." Harry told them, he looked toward Tom who nodded.

"Remus and Nym," the pair gasped, "say hello to Cepheus Emrys Remus Slytherin." Tom carefully passed his son to the trebling metamorph, Tonks had a whole new wave of tears as she took the baby.

"Thank you." Remus managed and Harry smiled, he looked at his daughter then at Bella who swayed slightly.

"Bella and Barty, this is Pyxis Lily Cassiopeia Slytherin." He passed his little girl over to Barty who was stood next to the bed, Barty held her like she was spun sugar and he walked over to Bella who was also in more tears.

"Thank you, it's such an honour." The babies were passed around for everyone to hold until finally they were passed back to their parents, the party left with congratulations giving the new parents some privacy with their children.

"I cannot believe they're finally here." Chaos said happily.

"It's amazing." Tom agreed with a small smile, Poppy came over with two bottles filled with milk and handed them to each parent.

"You can feed them now and then you're free to go back to your rooms." She told them and Tom sent her a grateful smile.

"Now they won't drink all of the milk so don't worry about that, you're looking for just below half on average." Harry nodded. After they had fed the twins, Tom helped Chaos out of the bed and the younger consort blinked a few times.

"This feels weird." He took a tentative step and grinned.

"It feels so light," Tom chuckled and led him out.

"I expect it will take some getting used to, you are no longer carrying two people inside of you."

"I'll be carrying them outside now." Harry said brightly, the reached their rooms and walked straight in to the nursery, both babies were fast asleep when they were placed gently in to their cots.

"We're actually parents." Harry sighed happily, Tom wrapped his arms around his consorts waist and they just stood watching the babies sleep for a few moments before leaving the room with multiple monitoring charms layered around the twins. Tom led down and Chaos curled in to his sighed, he hadn't been able to do that for a while, he suddenly rolled over so he was straddling Tom's hip with mischief sparkling in the green eyes.

"I seem to remember a promise I made a few months ago?" he said lightly with an innocent tilt of his head, he knew exactly when Tom worked out which promise he was talking about when the crimson eyes darkened, he was drawn in to a searing kiss and couldn't help but smile; everything was perfect.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 1.8K 54
Y/n and Luz are best friends who have gone through thick and thin. But this time, they will go through thicker and thinner. They are both considered...
487K 12.2K 39
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
22.5K 378 7
After a passerby marries a wealthy man, Author: Ning Yi Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-12-03 Latest chapter: Text Chapter 68...
188K 5K 8
Harry has always know about everything to do with magic, what happened to him, who put him there in the first place and why he is away from the magic...