crazy girl {Hwang Hyunjin}

By AG_lovekpop4419

"I like you...ani I love you" he says as he looks at the guy who is standing next to Y/N "she is mine MINE so... More

1

15 0 1
By AG_lovekpop4419

Y/N pov

"New school new me" that's what they say ugh. Why can't I just stay at my old  school. Hi Am Bang Y/N. Am at my new school Wang high school. I'm walking with my counselor to my class right now. This school is very big and fancy.

"This is your homeroom" she says as we walk into the classroom.As we walk in everyone looks at us or just me. "Everyone meet Bang Y/N, she is a new student so treat her right...Mr.Park"

I turn around and widen my eyes. Park chenyeol  is my teacher my dad's best friend. I bow to him "Good morning sir" this school year might not be bad.

"Morning, please introduce yourself to everyone" I nod and turn to face the whole class looking at me. Wow too many people.

"Hello Am Bang Y/N am a new student please to meet you all" I bow after I said all that and everyone started whispering.

"You may sit next Lee Minho" I nodded at Mr.Park as I was walking to where Mr.Park said to sit,my eyes widen "Minnie!" I waved at him. Oh my god I missed him soooo much.

"Princess, sit down" I sat down smiling like crazy "I tho you were coming next week I missed you solo much" he said as he raffles my hair. "Mom said to come back early where is everyone?"

"Skipping!" I gasped loud

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This is my first ff hope you like~

Alot of Mistakes please bear with me><

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.2K 46
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
966K 36.6K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

119K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
667K 40.8K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...