Broken ninja

By Slycat99

Tsukino joined the akatsuki and once again put her walls up hid her emotions and deprived herself of happines... More

new looks
the Akatsuki
Neji and tenten
Pain in my chest
Who knew he could be nice
Sealing of the one tails
Yuudai sen and kioshi
Important A/N
Her past
I'm easy ti move on from
One down four to go
Avoidence
Two chunin two jounin
Why is everything so complicated
You'r not heartless
Break up
Death of a friend
She's special
It's not love
The hard way
A big brother
A/N please read
Determination
Itachi
(A/N) update on me
I not that cruel
I will protect them
messing with my mission
failed mission
my family
A/N new book?
threats
Planning
mutual feelings
idiot Jiraiya
Kohna
Pain
Jiraiya's death
meeting Sasuke
Pains attack
Battle
leafs destruction
New hokage
Land of iron
Sasuke vs Raikage
Foo and Torune
Sasuke vs Danzo
Danzo's death
Caught
Return
The war begins
Seal
out of time-space
allied forces
broken and scarred
Legacy

Kiss

1.5K 32 7
By Slycat99

I sat alone by a tree watching the leaves sway in in the wind. The war would commence soon.

I heard footsteps and looked to see neji coming towards me. I sighed as he sat by my side.

"the others are asking about you. How long do you plan on avoiding them?" neji asked.

I scoffed looking away from him.

"as long as i can, are you forgetting I'm a traitor, " i said.

He sighed taking my hand in his. My chest tightened uncomfortably as I tried to push my feelings aside. I pulled my hand away and stood up walking away. He sighed and followed me as I stood by a river. I watched the water flow.

"do you truly believe you're a traitor?" Neji said.

I glared at him and stood right in front of him. I placed my hand on the side of his neck and leaned by his ear.

"of course I'm a traitor. So watched yourself. Who knows I could still be against you, " I said.

My hand moved to wrap around his neck. He met my gaze without an ounce of fear.

"how long do you plan on using fear to protect yourself?" he questioned.

I was slightly taken aback by his words. I let go of his neck and kept looking into his eyes. Why do I still have these feelings? They'll only bring pain. It's a burden.

"so will you come to see the others?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes and turned away from him.

"i already told you, no, " I said.

"as stubborn as always, " he said.

I heard him walking away and I sighed in relief. I should have left when I had the chance. I swear this was more trouble than I needed.

But it was too soon to relax as I heard someone behind me. I turned to see it was Neji again. I went to speak but didn't have the option as he kicked my legs out from under me and picked me up bridal style. I glared at him but he completely ignored it.

"what are you doing?" I asked with annoyance.

"You may not want to see the others but you can't keep sleeping outside in the cold. So you'll stay at my place, " he said.

I sighed. How annoying. But maybe I should. I mean I'll need as much rest as I can get before the war to come. I looked at Neji as his eyes help an unwavering look.

"fine, it doesn't seem like I have a choice in the matter, " I mumbled.

After a while, we arrived at his home in the Hyuga compound. He set me down on a couch and I laid down on it. He walked away going to get something leaving me alone. I looked around. His house was pretty simple. Nothing much. Really well organized. I was hoping it would be a mess.

He walked back out holding something. He walked up to me and I went to look at what was in his hand but he didn't let me. I looked into his eyes and he grabbed my hand putting something on my wrist.

"i got you this ages ago. But you left the village before I could give it to you, " he said.

I looked at my wrist to see a sunflower bracelet on it.

I felt tears sting my eyes. He really hasn't given up on me yet.

"jerk. You're making it really hard for me to disregard my feelings for you, " I said.

He laughed and my heart warmed. I guess I didn't realise how much I missed him. I leaned up planting a kiss on his lips. I pulled away trying to suppress my blush. Neji looked slightly shocked before leaning down and kissing me.

I was scared because I knew this moment of peace wouldn't last long. But for tonight I'll enjoy the time I have left with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 7.2K 48
Evangeline Suffolk was walking home from school one day when a massive thunderstorm came. She ran to get shelter but got hit with lightning. Once she...
288K 7.9K 50
Sora has a dark past. her family abused her. she was a member of the Hisha clan. one of the most powerful and feared clans. Sora hatted her clan due...
266K 9.8K 33
She was Sakura Haruno; a friend, a medic, a kunoichi, a lover. A girl who had high confidence in herself to be a better person. But that thought, th...
3.1K 137 11
Kiwayo finally escapes. "Somewhere, anywhere is better. I want to be free." Collapsing from exhaustion she is recaptured. By who though? She is taken...