The Sister Ouran High School...

Por FreeFlyer68

Y/n is Haruhi's sister. She is also an honor student at Ouran. Her scores were right behind Haruhi's. Once sh... Más

A/n: Before
Going to Ouran
Sister
Exotic
Tamaki's Depression
A/n: Voting
The Party
Lady Manager pt. 1
Lady Manager pt. 2
Taking the Guests Outside
The Twins Fight
Hair Change
Kyoya and Tamaki
The Naughty Type
Hina Kamishiro
Valentines Raffle
Pervert
Raffle Time
Adam's Valentine
A/n: WHICH HOST
Mori Senpai
SOS in General
Rescuing Yourself
Commoners Market
The Favor
Requesting Him
Not Allowed
Trouble
A/N: Taggeedd #8374
Christmas Special
Apologizing
No Escaping Kyoya
Another Time
Lobelia
Valentines Day Special
Controlling Father
His Apology
It's a Date
Am I Just a Guest
The Fujioka Family
Meeting Our Dad
Usa~Chan
Sweet Tooth Replacement
Showing Up At Work
Kyoya's Life
Close
Kyoya's Day
The Different Pathways
Is It Time
Tamaki's Ending
Kyoya's Ending
Hikaru's Ending
Kaoru's Ending
Mori's Ending
Honey's Ending
A/n: Adios

Hikaru's Park Day

26.2K 639 1.3K
Por FreeFlyer68

I felt my phone vibrate. I took it off the charger and saw who was calling me. Hikaru?

   " Hi, Hikaru. "

   " Hey, Y/n. I was wondering if you wanted to come to the park with me? "

   " Sure. Is Kaoru coming? "

   " No, he can't. "

   " Okay. Sorry, it's just you two do a lot together. I would have assumed he was coming. "

   " It's fine I understand, but we don't do everything together. We don't shower together. "

   " From your twincest act, it sure sounds like it. "

   " What if it isn't an act? "

   " Oof. I dunno what to say then? Except for that you definitely shower together. "

I heard him laugh on his end of the phone and saying goodbye. I hung up and started getting ready for the park. When I was finished I peeked into the living room.

   " I'm going out Haruhi. "

   " Okay. Where are you going? "

   " Hikaru invited me to the park. "

   " Okay. Have fun. "

   " I will. Bye. "

I walked through the door and started walking towards the park. When I got there I saw a limo pull up beside where I was standing. Hikaru walked out and shut the door behind him.

   " Hey, there Hikaru. "

   " Hi, Y/n. Ready? "

   " Yes. Let's go. "

He held out his arm and I wrapped my arm around his. We started walking around the park and then I saw an ice cream stand.

   " Wanna get ice cream? "

   " Sure why not? "

We walked towards the truck and waited in line.

   " What does commoner ice cream taste like? "

   " Regular ice cream? It's not that different. "

   " Well, commoners coffee is different from my usual coffee. Wouldn't that be the same with ice cream? "

   " No. That coffee is instant. This ice cream that they are selling is homemade. "

   " Homemade? "

   " Yeah. They make it themselves. "

   " Oh, I see. I'm excited to try it. "

   " It's just ice cream! "

   " Yeah, but it's ice cream you eat. I'm curious to see why you like it. "

   " Okay. " I said holding in my giggle.

We got to the truck and the kind old man inside smiled at us.

   " Hello, there Y/n. Who is this handsome young man with you? "

   " Hi, Mr. Winchester. This is my friend Hikaru. "

   " You two make a lovely couple. "

   " I'm sorry Mr. Winchester but-"

   " Thank you so much, sir. We appreciate it. " Hikaru said butting into my apology.

   " I'm glad. I use to be young once. What kind of ice cream would you two like? "

   " F/f. "

   " I'll have the same. "

   " Okay. I'll be right back. "

Mr. Winchester walked into the truck and started getting the ice creams ready. I looked at Hikaru with a glare. I hit his shoulder and he turned to me looking confused.

   " What? "

   " Why did you tell him we were dating? "

   " Well he seemed to like the idea of us being together and I didn't want to crush his spirit. "

   " But you lied to him. "

   " It'll be fine. "

   " Okayyy, but don't lie to him again. "

   " I won't. So you think we would be cute together? "

   " A-Ahhh. Look the ice cream is here! "

Mr. Winchester held an ice cream cone out of the window. There were two scoops of F/f ice cream on one singular cone. He handed it to me and I took it.

   " An ice cream for the lovely couple. "

   " Thanks, Mr. Winchester. "

   " Not a problem. It's on the house. "

   " Really? "

   " Yes. So, you two don't have to argue over whos paying. "

   " Thanks, Mr. Winchester. We really appreciate it. "

   " Any time. Could you two do me a favor? "

   " Sure. "

   " Could I see you two share a quick kiss? I wanna see the happiness and love radiate off of you two. "

   " U-Umm I don-"

   " Sure! " Hikaru said with excitement.

   ' WHAT!? '

I felt Hikaru pull me close. He held my waist in his hands and crashed his lips into mine. The kiss was quick and sweet. Before I knew it he pulled away but kept his arms around my waist. He smiled at me and Mr. Winchester clapped.

   " I love seeing young love. It reminds me of my wife. "

My face was on fire. It could have melted the ice cream if I brought it close enough to my face. I didn't say a word as we walked away. I started licking the ice cream. We walked to a bench and sat down.

   " Sorry for the kiss back there. "

   " I-It's f-fine. Ice cream? "

I held out the ice cream to him and he took it from me and started licking it.

   " It's really good! "

   " I told you it was. "

Hikaru quickly finished the first scoop and handed the ice cream back to me. I took it from him and started eating it.

   " I feel like things are awkward now. "

   ' No dip Sherlock. '

   " Well, I don't know what to say after my friend kissed me. I didn't expect you to actually do it. "

   " Well, I thought it was a cute way to repay the man since he paid for our ice cream. Then I-I wanted t-t-to kiss you. "

   " You did? "

   " I did. "

   " U-Umm I.."

   " I like you N/n, but I'll let you think about it okay? "

   " Okay. Thank you. "

He smiled and nodded. We stood from the bench and walked back to the entrance to the park. His limo came and Hikaru gave me a ride home. Once we made it to my apartment complex I looked at Hikaru.

   " Thanks for inviting me to the park. "

   " Thanks for accepting my invitation. "

I leaned closer to Hikaru and kissed his cheek. He looked surprised and his face went a little red.

   " That's to get back at you for the park. "

I got out of the limo and walked to the door. I got my ket out and unlocked the door. I walked inside and locked the door behind me.

   " Welcome home Y/n. " Haruhi said from our room. 

I walked to our room and greeted her.

   " Why is your face so red? "

   " Don't worry about it Haru. "

   ' Now to put my face in the freezer. '

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

88.6K 2.4K 20
Tamaki Suoh's older sister y/n is the legitimate Daughter of Yuzuru Suoh. Although she is seen as a well respected girl amongst the wealthy, she ref...
205K 6.8K 37
Amarante, or if you go by her Japanese name, Katashi, is Tamaki's fraternal twin sister. After two years of no contact, her grandmother sends her to...
5.8K 130 8
*THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. YOU ARE WELCOME TO WRITE MORE FOR IT AS LONG AS YOU GIVE ME CREDIT FOR THE FIRST SEVEN CHAPTERS* It's your first y...
209K 4.2K 23
The host know almost everything about Kyoya or they think they do. Tamaki his best friend knows just about everything there is to know about Kyoya, w...