Don't Forget

By ohsnapitskimchi

(Unedited) Do you believe in second chances? If so, then Jake and the gang never thought that ever in a mill... More

~Author's Note~
A/N
A/N
Prologue
Chapter 1: Red Light. Green Light
Chapter 2: Time
Chapter 3: Delta
Chapter 4: Roses
Chapter 5: Revenge
A/N
Chapter 6: Jealousy
Chapter 7: Black
Chapter 8: Dreams
Chapter 9: Romeo and Juliet
Chapter 10: Masquerade Ball Part 1
Chapter 11: Masquerade Ball Part 2
Chapter 12: Masquerade Ball Part 3
Chapter 13: Mysterious
Chapter 14: Plan
Chapter 15 : ~
Chapter 16:
I'm Sorry
Chapter 17: ~
Chapter 19: Broken People
Chapter 20: Winter's Kiss
Chapter 21: Painful Truth
Chapter 22: Reunited
Chapter 23: Second Chance?
Chapter 24: Goodbye?
Chapter 25: Love
Chapter 26: Epilogue
A/N
The Other Side (Coming Soon)
Authors note
New Story!

Chapter 18: Dylan's P.O.V (Very short)

5.8K 216 10
By ohsnapitskimchi

So I just wanted to update another today. But its very short cause I don't really have the energy to write more on Dylan's P.O.V . So I hope you guys don't mind. The next update, I will make it longer than this one so, I hope you enjoy this small update that I have for you all. 

X

P.S I just wanted to say thank you to those of you guys who messaged and commented on my A/N. It really means a lot to know that you guys are not pissed at me for lying and for not updating regularly. That I should take care of myself,and I do intend too. So thank you with all of my heart. 

~

Dylan's Point of View

I watched her as she ran down the hallway, her dark hair flowing ever so gently behind her. I couldn't help but feel a bit hurt that she was not pleased to see me. I mean it has been five years since I had last seen her. But of course I did say to her that I was never returning to the UK but then here I was. 

Well let me tell you guys the reason that I was back. Someone tipped me off that she was being a very bad girl that needed some punishment. So I decided to pay her a visit. And I am not willing to leave until she is taught a valuable lesson to not be a naughty girl. So I turned around and began my quest to find that person who tipped me. 

.

.

.

.

=======================

Follow. Vote. Comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 808 53
Do you believe in reincarnation, of a spirit that couldn't move on, as it still has some unfinished business to take care of. Do you believe in seco...
186K 5.5K 25
Doesn't everyone deserve a second chance at love? Neither Charlie nor Alex expected it when their paths crossed. Not in any way shape or form. But li...
113K 3.6K 37
"We might be mates but this thing we have cannot even be described as a relationship. I am tired of you yelling at me, I am tired of you act like I d...
50.6K 1.9K 28
My mother always told me that if your first mate rejects you, it's cause your second mate is more valuable for you. I never believed in second mates...