Random Shorts!

Od Les20026606

This is a book full of unfinished stories, and fan fictions. I figured that while they'll never be finished... Viac

Hunters! A Colab With Sarefena!
Stealing Shadows Part One.
Stealing Shadows Part Two
Experiment 692
Levi's Insane Sister! Part One
Levi's Insane Sister! Part Two
The Frozen Rider! Part One
The Frozen Rider! Part Two
I got tagged
Royals VS Rebels Chapter One
The Queens Dragon Chapter One

Ouran Highschool Host Club: The Host Queen Is Home

2 0 0
Od Les20026606

I walked into the host club. They weren't open yet, and for that I was glad. While I loved all of my clients, I couldn't deal with them all the time. Especially not after a 14 hour flight. Everybody looked at me. I smiled. "I'm back perverts!" I said. Suddenly I was slammed onto the floor, engulfed in hugs.
"We missed you!"
"I missed you, my queen!"
"Stella!" They all yelled quietly, obviously excited, but trying to not be too loud. Knowing that they were close to my face, and that I had sensitive ears. I smiled, happy that my younger brothers were actually catering to my disability for once. As they always had me around, they often weren't willing to be quiet around me at school.
Everyone slowly got off of me. My brothers were the first, then Tamaki. Leaving Honey to continue to hug me. I smiled, getting up and then putting him on my back. I looked over at Kyoya and Mori. Mori nodded, giving me a small smile.
"Welcome back, Stella. Your customers will be glad to know your home." Kyoya greeted.
"Glad to be back." I looked over at the new person standing next to Mori. I walked over. "I take it your Haruhi, the girl trying to make up an eight million yen debt. The one that went from the errand boy, to a new host." She blinked.
"How did you know?" She asked plainly, not surprised at all. Tamaki ran forward, grabbing me by the shoulders.
"Yeah! How'd you find out?!" He yelled. I pushed him away, and covered my ears.
"Owww! My ears you dumbass!" I yelled back at him. He immediately backed off and went to sulk in his corner. At least he hadn't changed. I looked back to Haruhi. "My brothers have been keeping me updated on everything going on." I said, gently taking out my earbuds. I missed my headphones, they did a much better job of protecting my sensitive ears. But I was forced to switch to earbuds as they were much easier to hide. My professor in America, no matter how much I argued or tried to reason, wouldn't have it. Despite clearly showing him where it said in my medical records that I had a disability and needed to be able to cover my ears. He told me to either follow his 'rules', or leave and go back to Japan. If going to the head of the school wouldn't of made matter between the two of us worse, I would have gotten him in serious trouble. So, I had to use earbuds, to hide them from him.
I had gone to America to take medical classes that would help ease my transition into the field after high school. I wanted to work in the medical industry. Specifically, I wanted to be a medical chemist. That's what the class was on.
"So you're the twins younger sister?" I shook my head.
    "No, older sister actually. My name is Stella Hitachiin, I'm a third year. I actually share a few classes with Mori and Honey." I told her. She gave me a small smile.
"Haruhi Fujioka, a first year. I share a bunch of classes with your brothers. So your apart of the host club?" She asked. I nodded.
"While Tamaki's the host club king, I'm known the host club queen. I was the first girl to join. Over time, they started to call me the queen." I explained, now technically, the only known female.
"Stella is the host club's calm relatable type. But after everything that's happen with Kasanoda, she might become the sexy type, though, that depends on if boys start to request her more." Kyoya said, joining in the conversation. Tamaki perked up.
"Does that mean our precious Haruhi can go back to being a girl?!" He yelled. I grabbed my bottle of water from my bag, then threw it at him.
"Stop yelling!" I screamed back.
"MAMA! Stella just tried to hurt me!" Mama? Who the hell was Mama?
"And I'll do it again if you don't stop yelling!" My brothers appeared next to him, Hikaru on the right, and Kaoru on the left.
"You've got to remember boss, Stella's ears are sensitive " Hikaru started.
"That means you can't just yell all you want anymore." I was shocked, since when were they this nice? Honey skipped over.
"Isn't it almost time to open the host club?" He asked us. The twins nodded. Kyoya looked at me.
"Is there any way you can get a announcement about you return?" I gave him the 'Are You Serious' look.
"Are you doubting my skills? I may have been gone for 6 months, but I'm still sharp as ever." I growled. He shock his head.
"Not at all. I was merely asking if you would." He responded quietly. I smirked. Then turned to Mori.
"Can you get one of the desks and move it to my old corner, please?" I asked. He nodded. Honey jumped up and down in front of me.
"What can I do Stella?" I smiled. Knowing that if I said nothing, he would get sad.
"I have one word. Cake. I couldn't find any good cake shops while I was across the world." His eyes lit up. I was his cake buddy. I was always snacking on cake with him. He ran off. Tamaki stood up, finally acting like the president he was.
"Everyone else, let's get ready for the guests."

"There you go." I told Kyoya. He nodded, obviously pleased. Suddenly, my brothers were looking over my shoulder at my setup. I had three laptops. A MacBook Pro still at home in a suitcases, meant purely for organization, research, and school. My parents had insisted I have one for school, and that my gaming one would not cut it. In my bag, I had a Alienware 13, a laptop for gaming. The one I had out currently, was a computer I built with the help of my friend Giz, purely made for hacking. I heard my twins walk over, and they looked over my shoulder.
"So when are you gonna teach us how to do this kinda thing Stella?" They said together. I shook my head.
"Never. God knows what would happen to the world if you two had control over the internet." I told them. Haruhi walked over.
"I've never met a hacker. You must be pretty good at it to break through the schools system. How did you learn?" She asked me.
"While it's not what I want to do for the rest of my life, it something I can always fall back to. I learned from the best. His names Giz. Well, that's what me and some of my friends call him, short for Gizmo. Like 'gizmo gadget.'" I told her. Tamaki walked over, he was dressed up like a basketball player.
"Haruhi, Stella, you need to go get changed." I tilted my head.
"What do you mean? I just got here today, there's no way you could possibly have a costume for me." I looked over at Haruhi, I could tell she was mentally face-palming.
"Tamaki, how many times have I told you not to get outfits like that for me. You know I'm not gonna wear them, and that I'm just gonna go with the boy one." She scolded.
"Ummmm?" I said. Haruhi looked to me.
"You don't wanna know." I pressed my lips together.
"I'll take your word for it." Suddenly I was dragged to the changing room. My brothers threw a pile of clothes at me. "HEY!" They left, closing the curtain behind them. I could here them laughing, and I growled. "Devil Twins." I mumbled. Looking at the outfit, I saw that it was a cheerleading uniform. It looked like a sports bra and a mini skirt. I sighed, there was no way out of this. Plus, it was the least I could do, after all they were being considerably nice. I quickly changed, leaving my white leggings on underneath the skirt. I hated the uniforms they had here, and I refused to wear them. Instead I tore up one of the suits and made a strip of cloth with the logo that I could tie on my arm. Finishing up the knot, I walked out.
"Happy now?" I asked, looking around. My gaze moved to Mori. There was a light blush on his face. Him and Honey were my best friends in the club. They always had been, considering the fact that they were the only people in the club that I actually shared classes with. I turned as my brothers started laughing.
"Oh you god! I didn't think you would actually wear it!" Hikaru laughed. "Going to America must have actually turned you into a girl!" Kaoru finished. They were leaning on each other for support. Tears coming from their eyes as they laughed. I started to walk towards them, ready to beat the life out of them, when Haruhi stopped me. I let out a breath, knowing what she was gonna ask.
"I was never the kind of girl to actually do anything 'girly'. I'm not exactly 'social' the majority of the time. The only reason I even join this club in the first place, was because I hung out in here so my parents would think I was doing something besides hiding in my room. Tamaki eventually ask me to join as a member. The twins pressured me into it, and I gave in. Though I have to say the club has grown on me." I explained to her. The twins walked over.
"It's true, we rarely saw her, even at home." Hikaru started.
"She had all her meals brought up to her room, and her friends always came to her since they're commoners like you." Kaoru finished explaining to her.
"So none of your friend actually go to this school?" She asked. I nodded.
"The majority of the people here are rich, self-centered, and can't really do anything for themselves. 'Commoners', as everyone here calls them, are much more fun to be around. They know how to actually have fun." Tamaki clapped.
"The host club is about to be open. Let's get into position men! And Stella!" He shouted. I raised an eyebrow.
"So, when exactly did you put up basketball hoops and get basketballs. I thought this school didn't have a team." I paused. "Wait, don't tell me you guys ordered them just for this." I said. Kyoya spoke first.
"Actually yes we did upon Tamaki's insistence." I looked over at The King, who made himself busy by getting ready for the guest. So this kinda thing still went on. I grabbed my phone and walked over to Tamaki, who sat in the center of the couch. I walked around behind the couch and rested my elbows on his head.
The door opened and girls filed in. I raised my arm in the air, faking excitement.
"Go team!" I yelled, my voice filled with sarcasm. A few guys walked in and laughed. I smirked. "Welcome guys. It's been awhile since I've been here so you'll have to show me the ropes in Super Mario Brothers. I'll get the systems up and running." I told them, this is what I often did with my clients. Less flirting, more having fun. They nodded, walking over to Kyoya, checking in or whatever they do. As I headed over to the corner, where I used to set up, I got stopped by a couple of girls.
"It's been a long time Stella. Are you still taking girl clients?" I nodded.
"Of course. I'm sure Kyoya will allow you to switch over if you want. We all know Tamaki could lose some ego." I said jokingly. They smiled, and I knew I was in for a treat.

I literally couldn't come up with a better name. Talk about complete brain farts. XD
As I'm still doing a lot of travel, I'm still going through old pieces of writing, editing them, me then posting them. Who knows I may go back and edit some of the other stuff in this book. I've done some editing in my book 'Elemental Dragon', I just haven't completely finished editing it, much to some of my friends rage. (Sorry Sarefena XD)

-Frosty

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

205K 4.8K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
24.1K 1.8K 45
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
24.4K 580 83
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
78.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...