These Days°【Wonyoung X Reader】

By Hoekkdog

"I wasn't ready to act right. used to always think I'd get you back, right." almost 3 years of ups and downs... More

These Days
1
3
4
5
6
7

2

1.1K 40 36
By Hoekkdog

nothing less, nothing more

-☀️-

all of your classmates stood up and started cleaning their things including Wonyoung. she immediately stood up and carried her backpack. you didn't try following her cause you know that she'll just ignore you. you were really serious about giving her space and time.

you sighed again in your seat and grabbed your bag before standing up. usually at times like this you would go to your favorite cafe but Wonyoung's working there so yeah, you have nowhere to go except home.

your phone started ringing like shit but you couldn't answer it cause you were still listening to your favorite song which is your ringtone.

you waited for the highlight part of your ringtone and started singing it before you answered the call. it was from Somi.

"YAH! Y/N!" Somi yelled as soon as you answered your phone. you heard her annoying voice again.

"what is it?" you asked calmly, trying to keep your cool image even in a worst happenings.

"come home this instant! mom's here." your eyes widened the moment you heard the "mom's here" part and started running out of your school building.

you went to the nearest parking lot where your car is and saw Wonyoung there. she was about to enter Eunbi's car cause you were supposed to take her to her work if you two weren't in a argument. she thought you were about to chase after her but you just ran past through her and went to your car.

she suddenly felt a big pang in her heart the moment you pass through her. but at this point you couldn't think of anything than the fact that your mom's already at your apartment. you couldn't think of someone else, you couldn't think of her.

-☀️-

Wonyoung was really disappointed and mostly hurt. now she thinks you're avoiding her. it was her first time receiving space and time from you.

"hey, Youngie? you okay?" Yuri asked her cause ever since she got in this car, she was just staring at nowhere while dreaming awake.

"yeah, unnie. i'm fine." she answered and started daydreaming again. she couldn't think of anything else except your smile. oh, how she misses that goofy grin of yours. how you always tease her everyday by revealing how much she loves you.

"we're here. take care, Youngie." Eunbi said and Wonyoung smiled at them and got out of the car after that. don't let Y/N distract you from work, let work distract you from Y/N. she thought at herself before entering your favorite cafe.

she started working and started taking the costumer's order at the counter. thank god she didn't have to carry those heavy trays.

"the usual." the girl in front of her ordered. Wonyoung knew that girl, she was always here with someone but now she's alone and...sad?

she was just as tall as Wonyoung making you taller than the both of them (just thank me for making you tall in this story😉). she has this prince aura but looks like a cute puppy when she smile. but now, Wonyoung didn't see her smile.

another hours and hours of working, it's finally 9pm, which means Wonyoung's shift is finally over. you were supposed to pick her up cause it's dangerous for her to go home alone but yeah.

she was about to exit the cafe but one girl caught her attention. it was the girl from earlier. she was still sitting near the window and staring outside. just like when Wonyoung first saw you. but unlike you, her bubble tea was already finished.

Wonyoung decided to approach her just like how she approached you back then. it wouldn't hurt her, right?

"is there something wrong?" she asked the girl just like how she asked you back then. with the same worried expression.

"none, everything's fine." the girl answered almost the same as your answer to that question. Wonyoung almost froze at her spot and started having this feeling of... deja vu.

"are you waiting for someone?" she asked but the girl just smiled sadly and shook her head.

"why do you ask?"

"because you've been here ever since my shift started and now, it's already over." Wonyoung said. the girl's eyes widened and immediately looked at her watch, which says 9pm.

"aish! thanks for reminding me." she said and walked out of the cafe. Wonyoung just shrugged her shoulders and was about to exit the cafe but another thing caught her attention.

the girl from earlier left her bag so Wonyoung had no choice but to chase after her. luckily the girl was still outside and about to enter her car.

"hey! miss! you left your bag." Wonyoung shouted while running towards the girl. the girl was pretty much embarrassed about her stupidity yet thankful that someone was still willing to return it.

"oh my fuck. thank you so much." the girl said and started shaking Wonyoung's hand after she took her bag from it. "i'm pretty much sorry about my stupidity." she apologized.

Wonyoung just nodded and started walking away. she'll just take the bus since she's pretty sure that you're not gonna pick her up.

"hey!" Wonyoung heard a shout behind her so she decided to look just in case. she saw the girl waving at her direction so she took a look beside and behind her to make sure that the girl was really calling her. "let me give you a ride home!" the girl added.

Wonyoung just shook her head. "it's okay." she said but before she'll walk away, she heard the girl yelled again.

"then, do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?" the girl asked her. maybe because the reason why Wonyoung won't go with her is that she'll have to meet up with you.

Wonyoung's mind was suddenly filled with thoughts of you. your relationship with her. how you make her smile everyday. how much she loves you. how deep you made her fall each day and night.

"no.... i don't have any of those."

-☀️-

the next day. another day of school or should i say hell? Wonyoung was walking to her locker where she always puts her math textbook.

she was about to open her locker but she saw a pink sticky note there.

'meet me at the rooftop
—Y/Nieee'

Wonyoung didn't really know what to feel. of course she was happy to know that you still want to fix things between the both of you but there's this part of her brain telling her not to go. but of course, her love for you always win and she just found herself running back to you.

you were waiting at the roof for almost 36 minutes now. you know she'll come before the classes start. you heard the door opened so you immediately stood up hoping that it was her.

a little smile was plastered on your face the moment you saw her face. that breathtaking beauty of hers. oh, how you love staring at her everyday.

"what is it? you better hurry up." she asked with an annoyed tone. you thought she looks cute when she's angry but you better stop yourself from smiling at a moment like this.

"i want to fix things up with you... come back to me, baby." you begged and held her hand. you were really sincere at what you're saying right now. you would kneel down just so she can forgive you.

"you're just wasting my time." she said and tried to take her hand from your grip and she successfully did. she turned her back on you and started walking away.

"i want you to meet my parents, Wonyoung-ahh. i want them to meet my cute and beautiful girlfriend." you said stopping her from walking away. she was taken back by what you said. after a year and a half in a relationship, you finally asked her to meet your parents.

"forgive me, baby. they're just girls and you're my girlfriend. i know my explanation sucks but no matter what happens i will still ask you to stay, cause you're my love... can you please stay with me?" you begged again but this time you were kneeling down. Wonyoung turned around only to see you like that, begging for your love.

"i like you, Y/N... more than friends." she confessed in front of you. your best friend, Wonyoung, the one who was there when you were lost, the one who helped you find your way, the one to lean on whenever you cried, the one who always stood by your side, the one who always made you smile, the one that will always be by your side. but no matter what happened, happens, will happen, you only see her as your sister. she's still your best friend. but what will happen after this? after you reject her love? of course you'll lose her. you two will start avoiding each other... and you don't want that to happen. "i-i like you too, Wonyoung-ahh." you smiled as she hugged you so tight.

that's right... you only dated Wonyoung cause you didn't want to lose her, you didn't want to lose your best friend. sure, your relationship with her was one of the best things in your life, but you still can't deny the fact that you wanted to be enough... not for Wonyoung, but for your ex. your ex-lover replaced you with a playgirl, who she thinks is enough. and now... look at you, doing all this things for nothing. you knew you could lose Wonyoung with your doings but you didn't stop.

for you, Wonyoung is just your best friend. nothing less, nothing more.

-☀️-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 6K 78
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.2M 49.7K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
530K 19K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 38.2K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...