Somebody To Love (Ben Hardy!R...

By Staceeeeers

Rebecca Jackson's life is boring. She goes to work, comes home and that's pretty much it. Until she meets M... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
'39
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight**
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one**
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy seven.five**
seventy eight
seventy nine**
eighty
eighty one
eighty two
eighty three
eighty four
eighty five
eighty six
eighty seven
eighty eight
eighty nine
ninety
ninety one
ninety two
ninety three
ninety four
ninety five
ninety six
ninety seven
ninety eight
ninety nine**
one hundred
one hundred and one
one hundred and two
one hundred and three
one hundred and four
one hundred and five**
one hundred and six
one hundred and seven
one hundred and eight
one hundred and nine
one hundred and ten
PSA
500k celebration
Bonus update

ninety eight.five

7.3K 256 366
By Staceeeeers

i did it. somebody to love has officially been entered into the Wattys

||-||

It feels like ages since she's been in a club and to be honest, she's enjoying it.

There are so many people, all pressed up against each other in some kind of way but Freddie takes the lead, with Roger behind him, gripping onto Rebecca's hand so he doesn't lose her in the crowd of dancers.

Their singer, obviously having called ahead to let them know they were coming, leads them toward the upper levels of the building, where there's a couple of burly looking men guarding a section cornered off with black velvet rope because of course there is.

Rebecca says a loud thank you as one of the men hold the ropes out of their way, immediately joining Freddie where he's standing at the closest table getting drinks but before he can make her one, Hannah is grabbing the back of her jumpsuit, tugging her back towards the dancefloor.

"We are dancing!"

Rebecca just manages to signal to the others that that's where they're going and Roger, though he will dance with her at some point, is happy to wait a little bit longer, possibly get a little bit drunker.

Freddie and Jim soon go down to join the girls and Roger takes a long drink of his whisky as he watches Rebecca dance for a little bit.

She's terrible, truly terrible at dancing. She has no sense of rhythm but clearly, she doesn't care. Her hands are up in the air as she twirls around, laughing when she falls into Freddie, who quickly spins her under his arm.

When Alice drags a reluctant Brian down the stairs and John goes into what can only be described as full disco mode, bopping around in their area, Roger downs the last of his drink and stands, shrugging off his jacket as he looks at Mary, who's watching John with a smile, "You joining?"

"In a bit maybe," she holds up her glass, "Don't think I'm quite there yet."

"Alright," he nods, "John, mate, you coming down?"

Deaky doesn't need to be asked twice, shuffling his way towards the stairs with Roger following behind.

Rebecca feels as if she's 21 again as she dances with Jim and Freddie. She really can't remember the last time she let her hair down like this, really let herself go.

As the song changes, she's joined by someone and she immediately knows that it's Roger when he puts his hands on her waist and she spins around in his grip to look at him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You're dancing," she says in his ear and he laughs.

"I am. Promised you, didn't I?"

"Definitely thought you'd break that one," she admits.

"Never," he says over the music, "I always keep the promises I make you. Gonna get you a bacon sandwich tomorrow when you're dying of a hangover."

She grins, realising that he's referring back to the promises he made to her on their wedding night and gripping the front of his shirt, she pulls him into a kiss, only to be broken apart by someone stumbling into them.

That someone being Brian.

"Sorry!" he yells and Rebecca grins when she realises that Mary has joined them and is now dancing with Hannah.

Rebecca and Roger dance together a little longer, foreheads pressed together as he guides her hips to the beat of the music.

It's hot, her jumpsuit is sticking to her skin but she can't tear her eyes from Roger. He's obviously warm too; his hair is sticking to his forehead and the ends are starting to curl but still, he keeps her pressed against him in every way.

Eventually, however, the heat becomes far too much and Roger tells her that he's going to duck outside for a little bit of fresh air.

"I'll come too!" she says, "Can't have you sitting out there on your lonesome."

And with that, she takes his hand and starts weaving her way through the crowd, towards the doors, roger trailing behind her like a little puppy.

The two of them stumble out into the cold air, Rebecca immediately taking a deep breath as she closes her eyes.

Roger is quick to catch her when she stumbles over her feet and he smiles down at her, pushing some hair from her eyes.

"You're going to be so rough tomorrow," he says softly, rubbing his thumb over her cheek, a touch to which she eagerly leans in to.

She nods, "Already regretting that last cocktail."

"You didn't look like you were enjoying it."

"Quite like that shirt you've got on," she hums, tracing the pattern that's on it and when she looks up, her nose bumps against his.

"Yeah?" he asks and she giggles, "What are you laughing at."

"Your nose," she pokes it gently, "It moves when you talk, it's so cute."

"It does not!"

"It does," she coos, tapping it once more, "Always has. Just never mentioned it before."

"Jesus Christ," he huffs, pulling away when she tries to tap it again, "Quit it."

She laughs once more and leans up on her toes to kiss him and Roger, slightly startled at the action, takes a moment to kiss her back but once he does, she hums and pulls him closer by the front of his shirt.

They don't quite know how long they've been stood there, completely wrapped up in one another. An hour could have passed and Roger wouldn't have cared. He could spend all night kissing his wife if he could.

Of course, that doesn't happen because they're interrupted by Brian and Alice throwing the door to the club open.

"Roger?" the guitarist yells, "Bex? Guys, we've got to go."

Roger pulls away and Rebecca laughs once more as she raises a hand to wipe away the lipstick that's now staining his mouth.

"What's wrong?"

"Deaky's smashed one of those glass patricians that separate the areas in there,"

"What?" Roger laughs, "You're kidding."

"Is he alright?"

"He's fine," Alice waves a hand as Deaky, Hannah and the rest of their group are escorted from the club and Freddie tosses Roger his jacket.

"He's not fine!" Hannah frowns, wrapping her cardigan around John's hand which is bleeding heavily and is clearly not fine, "We have to take him to the hospital!"

Seeing her husband injured and bleeding must have sobered her up but Deaky shrugs her hand off of his shoulder, "Where to next?"

"You're going to the hospital!" Hannah orders, pulling him towards a nearby taxi rank, stopping beside Roger and Rebecca just briefly, an amused smile tugging at her lips, "Nice colour, Rog. It suits you."

"Piss off," he grumbles, patting John on the shoulder as he sullenly lets Hannah lead him away.

"Wait," Rebecca huffs, "Where's my coat? Freddie, you didn't grab it?"

"Oh darling, I am sorry," he says, kissing her cheek, "It all just happened so fast! One minute, we were dancing, the next, there's glass all over the floor, Deaky's bleeding and we're being herded towards the door like cattle!"

Brian, who's wrapping his scarf around Alice's neck decides that now, is the time to call it a night. It's going past 2:30 in the morning, they've done what they set out to do; celebrate their engagement.

And so everyone starts to say their goodnights, Freddie calling Brian a party pooper in Rebecca's ear as he hugs her tightly.

"What about my coat?" she pouts as Roger starts leading her in the direction of their hotel. It's dry and the walk will do them good, maybe sober them up a little bit.

"We'll get it in the morning," he promises, "But until then,"

She grins as he drapes his over her shoulders, pushing herself closer to him as a cold breeze blows by them.

They walk in silence for a couple of minutes until Roger speaks up again, "Are you glad you came out tonight?"

"I am," she nods, "It was fun. Looking forward to getting to the hotel now though."

"Ready for bed?"

She nods, wrapping her arm around his, "Just a little bit."

||-||

The hotel coming into sight is a welcome relief to Rebecca and since it's almost three in the morning, getting the key is quick and they're soon up on their floor. 

"Roger, hurry up," Rebecca pleads, practically dancing on the spot, "I've gotta go to the bathroom!"

"You just went in McDonald's!"

"My bladder is not what it used to be, thank you very much!"

Finally, he gets the door open and she darts off to the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind her. 

As she's peeing, she takes note of the large jacuzzi tub that's in the room and suddenly, her alcohol laced mind gets an idea and once she's finished, she washes her hands and then turns the taps on for it. 

"Bex?" she hears Roger call, tapping on the door lightly and she grins, "What're you doing?"

"You can come in," she mumbles, "Door isn't locked."

Roger peeks in just in time to see her struggling to unzip her jumpsuit and he can't help but laugh.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to help me?" she huffs, "'m trying to be sexy here."

He steps into the room and she stills when she feels his fingers on the back of her neck, trailing them down her back as he unzips it for her. 

He doesn't know why she's trying to do that, she knows that she still has at least two weeks before they can do anything intimate. He will wait until she's got the all clear from their doctor before he makes love to her again. 

He doesn't want to hurt her. 

"Another late night bath, love?" he muses as she finally shimmy's out of the clothing, tossing it over his head into the hotel room. 

"It's a jacuzzi," she grins, ducking under his arm, "Is there any champagne?" 

"I don't think you need any," he says, watching as she goes into the little fridge that's in the room.

"Can't have a jacuzzi without champagne, Roger," she says as she returns with two plastic glasses and a bottle, "But there's none in the fridge and so sparkling water will have to do." 

"Classy." 

She sticks her tongue out at him, placing both the glasses and bottle on the side of the tub so she can take off her underwear, "Be nice or I won't let you join me." 

He steps forward to capture her lips in a kiss, "As if you could stop me."

He holds her hand as she climbs in, settling down in the mass of bubbles that have somehow accumulated and she raises an eyebrow as she opens the bottle of water, "Are you getting in?" 

"Oh, so now I'm allowed?" he asks, tugging his shirt over his head. 

As he undoes his belt, Rebecca grabs her glass and sits back and enjoys the show, winking at him when he looks at her. 

Once he's also seated in the tub, she hands him his glass and he holds it up, "To successfully having a night out without worrying about our daughter." 

Giggling, she taps hers against his, taking a sip, "She's fine."

He nods, also taking a sip of his drink though he almost chokes when he feels her foot run up his thigh. "Mrs Taylor," he warns, "Don't start something you can't finish." 

Pouting, she puts her glass down on the side of the tub and slowly makes her way over to him, gently sitting down on his lap so she doesn't splash any water over the side. He groans as she slides her hands into his hair. 

"Rebecca," 

"I know," she frowns. They can't do anything, no matter how much they want to. She leans in and presses her lips to his, hand tightening in his hair as his hands move to her hips so he can pull her closer so she's pressed against him. 

"Christ," he breathes when she pulls away, "I can for the next two weeks to be over." 

Yeah, her too. 

||-||

i can't believe just how many people messaged me after that last chapter telling me not to have roger cheat on becca. i think i have made it perfectly clear that he is loyal to this woman haha

also, to answer my own question from last chapter, as of right now, one of my absolute faves at the moment is Driven by You by Dr Brian May. ogre battle, father to son and liar are some of the others. i am really enjoying the band's earlier stuff at the moment. oh, and of course, the fantastic '39

this morning, my alexa decided she wanted to make me cry because in this exact order, she played these are the days of our lives, no one but you and mother love. big shoutout to her for that

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 19 17
Lesley Copper decides to take a break from her business in art school trying to become a photographer. She goes to a pub with her friends. The live b...
8.8K 207 21
You just moved to London to study, and you find a band on a local pub. The encounter doesn't go the way you expect it, and neither does what follows...
1.3K 122 16
A young woman named Briana had her 22nd birthday at a bar. She woke up the next day after passing out in unfamiliar surroundings. Living in America i...
105K 3.7K 53
Roger Taylor has it all, or at least he thinks he does. Life as Queen's drummer is treating him well, and fame & fortune are just around the corner...