A Little Burden ( J.JK)

By LadyLagunah

- Y/N's POV- I still remember that day clearly.....every night it comes back to me like a nightmare. The sma... More

Coming soon
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Last Chapter
Full Story (Inkitt)

Chapter 27

10.5K 660 131
By LadyLagunah

- Y/N's POV-

I sniffed my tears away, Jungkook still holding me gently against his body. I opened my eyes just focusing on the beautiful nature in front of me while my head was rested against his chest hearing his heart beat steady. 

Crap.........

I always asked myself....Y/N how can you not fall in love with Jungkook. I mean he is a handsome looking guy and on top of that has the most amusing and kindest personality. He is really hardworking and always helps others out. Not to forget he is the type of person who puts himself last in order to make the people around him happy. Still, I was convinced that I really did see Jungkook as just a really good friend. Just like how I see Hoseok, but as I am seating with him here like this and thinking back about our times together. Just thinking about him doing these things with someone else makes my heart sting. Guess it's impossible to not fall for him right? Cause......I really do like Jungkook. 

''Anyways.....tell me about the girl. Is she nice?'' I suddenly asked getting rid of the silence. I slightly pushed myself away from his embrace to properly look at him. Why I was asking this? I don't know either. I actually wouldn't want to talk about her, but some part of me wanted to.  Perhaps cause I want to know what Jungkook thinks of her. Does he like her perhaps?

''She is nice'' He nodded as he just looked around the flower field. He slightly leaned backward placing his hands on the soft grass for support.

''Well that's good'' I smiled trying to bring some kind of smile on his face but it just didn't seem to appear.

''I bet she is really pretty. Actually, I'm sure every girl coming from a wealthy family looks extremely gorgeous'' I chuckled leaning a bit forward waiting for his reaction. I'm sure the girl is someone nice and pretty, someone, who fits with Jungkook.

''She is pretty'' he just muttered making my face turn blank.

''What's with that?'' I pouted and till my surprise, this time a smile did appear on his face, followed by a burst of small laughter.

''Ah why do you wanna talk about her so suddenly?'' he questioned through his laughter. I felt my cheeks starting to heat up as I looked away changing my seating position. I stretched my legs and also leaned backward just like Jungkook did, leaning on my hands as I looked at the side shrugging my shoulders.

''Just thought maybe you wanna talk about it. I thought you would be excited about it....'' I muttered a bit. I still didn't dare to look at him but from the corner of my eyes, I did notice Jungkook changing his position this time. He suddenly placed each of his knees beside me while his hands were resting on the ground next to my waist. As I started to look at him because of his actions he started to lean closer making my eyes widen. 

''What do you think of me Y/N?'' he suddenly asked and this time I felt my heart starting to pick up its pace. Why was he looking serious while asking such a question? I'm sure he is just joking around like always right?

''What do you mean?'' I questioned feeling myself starting to lean a bit more backward. 

''Just how I'm asking. What do you think of me? Do you think I'm nice? Do you think I'm good looking.'' I could see a sly smirk appearing on his face as he started to lean towards me more and more while asking these questions. And I ended up leaning backward more and more as well causing me to almost lay down. 

''Jungkook can you like.....not come so close'' I replied while placing one of my hands on his chest trying to apply pressure. He didn't say anything but instead smiled while tilting his head to the side. As I looked into his eyes I could see them growing a bit wide in a playful manner. He was amused about something. He is doing this on purpose.....As I focused on this I felt myself losing my balance causing me to fall on my back on the soft ground. Jungkook took this chance to place his hands beside my head trapping me under him. Why is he doing this?

''So tell me'' he stated just feeling him so close to me in this kind of position with him on top of me started to alarm some kind of panic within me. I just couldn't help but become nervous for some reason.

''Ah why? Come on get off me'' I nagged as I slapped his chest playfully but he wouldn't even bother to move. 

''Jungkook'' I whined but instead of him moving I only started to amuse him more.

''You're blocking the sun'' I added as a joke causing him to laugh dumbfounded.

''That's what you're worried about. The fact that I'm a male trapping you like this doesn't concern you at all?'' he asked and without even giving it some thought I shook my head.

''It's you why should I be concerned about that'' I chuckled. From chuckling my expression immediately started to change into a worried one seeing Jungkook his face turn sad. 

''I don't even know if I should see that as a good thing or not'' he slightly smiled and at this point, I started to get confused. Did I upset him by saying that? 

''Of course, it's a good thi-''

''Y/N do you see me as a man?'' he asked cutting me off. What's with him?

''Of course. I don't see you as a woman obviously'' I started to laugh a bit hearing myself say that.

''Yes of course. Nevermind I shouldn't have asked'' Jungkook slightly laughed as he got off me. As I seated myself straight again I looked at him seeing him focus on the plants. Perhaps I shouldn't have said that. 

''You know the first time I saw you, you really caught my eye'' I spoke causing his attention to shift to me. 

''When you got introduced to the class and I looked at you the first thing I thought was.....wow he is good looking'' I chuckled seeing Jungkook his smile grow.

''But that was it. Knowing me back then I didn't feel like interacting with anyone. And the encounters we had from that time made me think you are quite scary. You would always have this cold attitude and serious facial expression. But then we met again during my work. I don't know why but it was from that time on that I started to get more interested. I started to wonder how your life would be like. You looked very stressed that day and it just made me think. What would he be going through? Is the life of some rich kid really such a luxury? And for some reason from that day on our lives started to get intertwined. To the point, you started to try and interact with me a lot. It made me wonder why me? Is he trying to trick me into something? Eventually, it came to a point where whenever I would have trouble somehow you were there to support me with it.'' I could see Jungkook smile hearing me talk but I couldn't bring myself to look at him. 

''Eventually, you became my first actual friend at the university. I started to learn more about you and you about me and I started to think to myself. That scary and cold Jungkook I thought you were is totally not who you really are. In fact, you are a nice good looking guy. Someone who despite being rich doesn't look down on people who have less. Someone who has a fun personality, someone I enjoy being around with and someone I miss when not here....''

''Y/N'' I heard Jungkook softly mutter my name as I looked down at my lap. Crap I was starting to let everything out and I don't think I can stop myself. 

''Someone hardworking and always open and ready to help others out when needed and most of all.....someone who places himself last in order to make the people around him happy....''

''Y/N you should stop....'' I heard him say it to me but I just couldn't listen.

''Everyday again you make me think. What did I do to deserve a friend like this?'' My jaw started to weaken as I mustered the courage to look into his eyes. 

''Y/N you should real-''

''A friend. Jungkook you are my friend. I have called you that multiple times yet when you call me your friend it bothers me. Thinking about that girl bothers me. Hearing you say that she is nice and pretty bothers me and that's because I ......... because I lo-'' My feelings were getting the best of me but before I could put my confession out there I felt a pair of plump lips crashing against mine. I closed my eyes melting into the kiss as I felt one of his hands slipping around my waist holding me against him. The other traced its way down my cheek caressing my face. My heart was ready to jump out of my chest feeling his lips move gently against mine. This was really happening right? I felt myself leaning backward, Jungkook pushing his body against mine as he laid us both down between the flowers. 

The moment our lips parted I slowly opened my eyes meeting his sparkly ones. 

''I love you'' he whispered with a smile as his thumb caressed my cheek. 

-TBC-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 8K 35
" I want to kiss you." His eyes widen as you got away a little, but still close enough. You kept staring at him as he was doing the same. Too stunne...
5.5K 381 46
{α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ} "You know what? I'm more than angry. I'm furious. You throw away my feelings like they're nothing. Like I'm nothing. And then you...
1.3K 126 38
"Don't be sorry that make me more pitiful..with your pretty lips please hurry,kill me and go. i'am all right,look at me one last time,smiles like not...
44.7K 2.5K 37
"I remember It was a beautiful night" "Snowflake covering everything in white,Just like every winter." "But that is the last thing I remember." That...