A Girl Like You [Completed]

由 Izzanians20

She's not your ordinary girl. She never liked make ups and dresses. She never enjoyed shoppings and romance y... 更多

Chapter 2 : Teacher's Pet
Chapter 3 : Engineering Beauty
Chapter 4 : Clumsy
Chapter 5 : Look at Me
Chapter 6 : So near yet So far
Chapter 7 : Parallel Line
Not an Update (A Story)
Chapter 8 : Desire and Eternity
Chapter 9 : Truth
Chapter 10 : Confrontation
Chapter 11 : Competition
Chapter 12 : Game + Confession
Chapter 13 : Permission
Chapter 14 : Break Up
Chapter 15 : Fight
Chapter 16 : Confused
Chapter 17 : Trapped
Chapter 18 : Untitled
Chapter 19: Carnival
Chapter 20: Bobby
Chapter 21: Results
Chapter 22 : Better when I'm with You
Chapter 23 : New Student
Chapter 24 : Babysitters
Chapter 25 : Borrowed Time
Chapter 26 : Runaway
Chapter 27 : Dating Plan
Not an Update
Chapter 28: Love Me Again
Chapter 29: See Only Me
Chapter 30: Be My Muse
Chapter 31: Decision
Reminder !!!
Epilogue: Jaehyun
Epilogue: Jungkook
Epilogue: Eunwoo
Special Chapter: Mingyu
Trophy Daughter

Chapter 1 : Miss Skater Girl

15.2K 375 167
由 Izzanians20

(LISA)

"Oyyyee! Wake-up, Wake-up! First day of Senior year!", I groaned in annoyance and placed my head under my pillow.

My brothers just marched into my room holding pans and ladle as if they're in a band.

"Lalisa Manoban! Time for school, Time for school! Ten, go wake BamBam up! Oyyyee!", P'Nichkun shouted and I sat up while glaring at him.

"I'm up! So shut the f*ck up!", I shouted back at him and he hit me with the ladle.

"What did I say about cursing?", I rolled my eyes as he started to scold me on how girls shouldn't curse.

Like I care!

"P! Help! BamBam is so heavy!", P'Ten shouted as he dragged a sleeping BamBam who's on the floor into my room.

"My gosh! You twins are so hard to wake up!", P'Nichkun said and massaged his nose bridge.

"I'm absent for today! Good night!", I said and covered my blanket on my body.

"Nuh-uh young lady! You'll get up or I'll pour ice bucket on you!",

When P'Nichkun said that, I quickly got up and grabbed my towel as I dash off for the bathroom. I'd rather have to wake up early than to taste my brother's wrath featuring his famous ice bucket. Right when I locked the bathroom door, I heard a big splash.

"P! F*ck!"

"Language!"

Looks like BamBam had a hell morning with the tinge of ice bucket.

💎

"What in the world are you wearing?", I raised my eyebrow at BamBam who walked into my room.

"This, dear twin, is called clothes", I answered sarcastically.

"I know they're clothes dumbass! Shouldn't you be dressing up since it's the first day of school?", he asked and I pulled my hair into a ponytail.

"Bro, you always see me in this clothes. This is my way of dressing up", I answered and pointed my clothes.

What's wrong with loose shirt plus faded jeans and sneakers? Atleast I have clothes unlike other people who basically dress themselves and looked like strippers.

"That's why you couldn't get a boyfriend", he sighed and pinched his nose bridge.

"Nah, I don't need a man", I said and grabbed my jansport bag and skateboard.

We both headed out of my room and into the kitchen where P'Nichkun is cooking while P'Ten is just playing with his phone.

"P'Ten! How does it feel like to graduate?", I asked P'Ten after I sat down beside him.

"Heaven!", he answered and raised both of his arms as if he's on cloud nine.

"Good luck with thesis though", P'Nichkun said once he placed the pancakes on the table.

"Do you have to remind me? I barely survived in those days. You guys will look like me, eyebags and all", P'Ten said and he looked like his cloud nine turned into storm.

"I don't think my baby Lali will have a problem with that though, I'm worried about BamBam, he might end up like you", P'Nichkun said and I held the urge to laugh.

"Yah! Just you wait! When I become the top student in Seoul", BamBam said and munched on the pancakes.

"Yeah, in your dreams Bam", I snickered and he just elbowed my arm.

"Hurry up kids! Or you'll be late", P'Nichkun reminded and I stuffed the whole pancakes in my mouth.

"Bye P!", I shouted with my mouth full and kissed P'Ten and P'Nichkun's cheeks.

"Bye! Good luck on your first day!", P'Ten shouted from the kitchen, as I and my twin run off to school.

Well, BamBam and I are not really twins, we just like to call each other like that since we were born in the same year.

"Hurry up bird brain!", I shouted at BamBam who fumbled with the chain on his bike.

"I forgot the password of the lock smartass!", BamBam shouted back at me.

"It's P'Mario's birthday numbskull!", I hit his head and he finally opened the lock.

"Oh, I forgot again", he smiled sheepishly and got on his bike.

I grabbed the back part of bike seat and got on my skate board. We always do this as a form of transportation since we don't want to waste money on a 10 minute journey.

"Ready, Lis?", BamBam asked and I gave him a thumbs up as he started to speed ahead.

As he rode his bike, I let him drag me in my skateboard through the morning streets in a subdivision in Seoul. You're probably wondering about my family. We're not blood related, but we're siblings by heart. We all came from the same orpahnage in Thailand and there are five of us, P'Nichkun, P'Ten, BamBam, Me and P'Mario, who's the eldest among us all.

P'Mario got a job in his early age here in Korea and decided to take the four of us as his siblings. We were all inseperable until, he got himself a family. He still visit us though, but it's only rare when he does.

I let go of BamBam's bike as we arrived at the parking lot for bikes in our school.

"I hope I'm in the same class as my squad", I heard BamBam prayed and I chuckled.

"I don't think so. As far as I know, Mingyu got the highest score last year, so he'll probably be in the first section", I smirked at him and he pouted.

Mingyu is one of BamBam's friends. And trust me, BamBam likes to copy from that guy that's why he passed.

"Ehem, I heard Jaehyun's in the same class as you", I heard him tease back and I frozed.

Does he have to mention that guy?

"A-and so?", BamBam smirked.

F*ck! Why did I have to stutter?

"Maybe I'll ask him to let me in the same class as you guys, since you know, he's the School's Director's son", he said and we both walked towards the school building.

"That's cheating you know that?", I looked at him, disgusted.

"Dear Twinnie, I was born to cheat", he grinned I just scoffed at him.

"Yo Bamie! Over here!", I heard Mingyu's voice and I tapped BamBam's shoulder.

"I'll just go to my locker, catch up with you later!", I said and skateboard my way to the lockers.

I know that it's strictly prohibited, but what choice do I have? It's the only way I could do to avoid BamBam's gang. It's not that I hate them, I just don't like them, get me?

When I was about to turn around the corner, the next thing I know, I'm on the floor glaring at a familiar face.

"What the f*ck?!", I shouted and grabbed my skateboard in his hand.

"Looks like tomboy Lisa still likes girls", He snickered.

"Get lost Jungkook!", I shouted at him and turned my back on him.

Jeon Jungkook, the sole reason why I hate my brother's squad. I didn't even know why my brother got into their circle of friends.

"Get lost? Nah, that's not in my map. Hey, I heard we're classmates!", he said and chased after me.

"P*ss off will you!", I faced him and he just grinned.

"I wonder what would Nichkun hyung say if he hears your bad mouth", he pretends to think and I pushed him.

"Is there a problem?", I immediately frozed at that voice.

"Jae! Nah, nothing's wrong", Jungkook said and even had the decency to wrap his arms around me.

"Oh, it's the both of you again. Try not to cause trouble will you? And Jungkook, see you in class", Jaehyun said and waved at him.

"You have no chance at him. I heard he's dating the fashion designer beauty", Jungkook whispered and I felt a pang of pain in my chest.

"W-why are you telling me this?", I asked him and pushed his arm away from me.

"You like him don't you? Geez, why does Jaehyun get all the good stuff?", He whispered the last sentence so I didn't quite hear it.

"No, I don't like him. He's not my type", I said and began to walk away from him.

"Oh yeah right! Because your type are girls!", he shouted and I know many people heard it.

"Jeon Jungkook you bastard!"

💎

(AUTHOR'S NOTE)

I know you read P's along with names of Lisa's brothers, it's because in Thailand when you call someone their names with a P' that means they are older than you and I'd like to keep their tradition in Thailand in this story.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

30.3K 921 34
Lisa, a woman who wants to be loved whoever the man. *** Just toxic love you know HAHAHA *** 18+ (I am not gonna remind you but well this full of 18+...
5.8K 183 31
I remember the day Even wrote down the date, that I fell for you And now it's crossed out in red But I still can't forget if I wanted too And it driv...
477K 14.2K 92
"It is not because she has high standards or expectations. It is not because she is an idol, famous and has a title. It is because I did something th...
92.3K 3.5K 38
In which Kim Taehyung, an average high schooler who has a hopeless crush on Lisa, the popular girl at school who already have a boyfriend named Jungk...