Untold Secrets

By dreamsnprayers

" But...I'm supposed to know where you were at 4 in the morning?" kinza asked, annoyed. "And...why would you... More

Copyright Disclaimer
Introduction
Authors Note
Chapter 1
Authors Note
Chapter 2
AN
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Book Cover
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Book Cover
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Random facts about this novel

Chapter 5

253 32 42
By dreamsnprayers

10 days passed by like a glimpse , Hayat and Hasti had helped Kinza to do some shopping as she needed some new dresses and hijab's and many more things. Huma had accompanied them too most of the times and Kinza felt much more easy to shop.

Kinza might have been the first girl whose mother in law must have come to accompany her for her pre-bridal shopping. It wasn't only because Kinza didn't have a mother but because she was lucky to have a mother in law like Huma. All her in-laws from Huma to Hasti were perfect and lovable.

Kinza felt blessed to have all of them. She felt as if she had found her family, she was getting the care, the love of a family. But, she knew that they would hate her if they got to know about her past and of course she knew, sasural kabhi maikah nahi ho sakta ( Your in laws house can never be like your own home.)

"Kinza, tell me the truth. How did you agree for this marriage?" asked Hayat to Kinza.

"Did I have any other option?" asked Kinza in a sarcastic tone.

"Kinza I know you very well, you will never agree for something until your heart says so. So tell me!" said Hayat inquisitively.

"I performed Istikhara and I saw a dream." said Kinza

"Oh! That is great! What did you see?" asked Hayat curious.

"I dreamt that I was in a pitch dark room and I was screaming for help and then Ali came in the room..."

"Why did you dream about that jerk?!" said Hayat angrily.

"Areyyy..Dumbo, you have to always start with your commentary, at least let me complete." said Kinza and rolled her eyes.

"Okayyyy...sorry, continue madam!" said Hayat and chuckled.

"Then Ali said, I will ruin your life and started to laugh..."

"He is such a B******* in dreams too" said Hayat and Kinza glared at her asking her to stop her commentary.

"All of a sudden the room filled with light and Aahil came in." said Kinza and blushed.

"Ohhh...hoo ab aaya na mera devar..hero. ( Here comes by brother in law..hero) said Hayat and laughed while Kinza smiled.

"He came in and kissed my forehead and...."

"OMG! Cutesss....and and..?" asked Hayat curious.

"I will say, only if you let me continue. You do realized that this is the fourth time you are interrupting right!" said Kinza annoyed.

"Okayy, but not 4 times only 3. Anyways you continue." said Hayat and chuckled.

"He said, I love you forever..."

"OMG!!! Someone is in love" said Hayat and Kinza took a pillow to hit her but she ran away outside the room.

Both of them kept running, and Kinza couldn't catch Hayat.

"Hayat ke bacchhi, idhar aa. (Hayat's Kid, come over here.) said Kinza

Bammm!!! Hayat bumped into Kayan and Kinza stopped in her tracks before she would bump into Aahil.

"Hayat toh abhi khud bacchi hai, usse itne jaldi bacche nahi honge. (Hayat herself is a kid, she wouldn't have kids so soon) said Kayan and winked and Hayat blushed.

"By the way, what are you guys up to?" asked Aahil.

"She is dreaming about you and all." said Hayat and teased Kinza.

"Huh? ME? Why?" asked Aahil awkwardly while his cheeks turned red.

"And...." Before Hayat could complete her sentence Kinza pulled her away.

"Hayat please yarrr" said Kinza and Hayat nodded and went towards the room.

"Bhaiyuu, Aahil bhai Ammi is calling you both downstairs." said Hasti and Aahil and Kayan walked downstairs.

"And you even kissed her Aaaaahhilll" screamed Hayat from the door and Aahil's face went wide and Kinza face palmed herself.

"Bhaiiiiii!!! Shaaadiii se pehlee? Kiya toh kiya bataya bhe nahi!" (Bro, you did this before your wedding and first of all you didn't, secondly didn't even tell me.) said Hasti.

"Hasti behno ko aise baate nahi batate" (Sister's aren't supposed to know all this about brother." said Kayan and winked.

"Bhaii yarr...No hasti I didn't do any sort of that thing. She just dreamt that yarr" said Aahil awkawardly.

"Pyaarrrr huaaa....ikraar huaa......" sang Kayan and Hasti and teased Aahil.

"Pyaar se phir kyu darta hai dil.." sang Hayat from afar.

Aahil ran downstairs to avoid more embarrassment and Kinza pulled Hayat inside the room and locked the room.

-------------------------------------

The day was finally here...Kinza and Aahil were getting married. Kinza did like Aahil. Who wouldn't like a guy like Aahil? But, didn't he deserve better? Kinza had numerous thoughts in her mind... about Aahil and his family. How would Kinza's wedding be if her parents would be here. She missed them, her baba(father) the most after all he was the one with whom she had always stayed. She had never lived or even seen her mom ever. She wanted to stay with her parents like every normal child does. Kinza was too broken to be mend again. A tear rolled down her eyes and she made a silent prayer in her mind.

"Masha Allah, you look really pretty" said Hayat coming in her room.

"Thankyou Hayat" said Kinza in a soft tone.

"Heyy!! Stop crying... I know you miss your parents. I know no one can understand the pain you have. Don't be sad, your parents loved you and they would be very happy today if they would be here." said Hayat trying to cheer her up.

"I killed them...I am curse to them...to everyone" said Kinza heavy hearted.

"Shhhh! Be quiet. Allah (s.w.t) doesn't like such talks. It is your day today and your life is taking a new turn today. Get up, it is time for your Nikah" said Hayat and Kinza nodded.

As Kinza came downstairs. Aahil couldn't stop smiling. His dreams were alive! He was getting married to Kinza, though in different circumstances. 24 hrs just 24 hrs and he would tell Kinza the truth about this marriage as soon as they go back to San Francisco.

*****NIKAH*****

After the Nikah, Aahil and Kinza headed towards the their room.

"Here is your gift, Mrs Aahil." said Aahil giving Kinza a box.

"Gift for?" asked Kinza with a laugh.

"Muh-dikhae."(A gift given to the bride by the groom on the wedding night after seeing the bride's face.) said Aahil.

"Haha, iss chehre ke kya muh dikhae jisko itne baar dekha hai." (What gift (muh dikhae) will you give to give to this face which you have seen numerous time. said Kinza with a laugh.

"Jitne baar dekha, utne baar aur khoobsurat laga aur ab toh tum mere liye halal ho" (How many ever times I saw your face it seemed more beautiful to me and now you are halal for me.) said Aahil smiling and Kinza smiled back.

Kinza and Aahil changed their clothes and prayed their Kaza namaz and extra 2 rakhats Nafl both for different reasons.

"Why did you pray extra 2 rakhats?" asked Kinza to Aahil.

"Because I got you and I am blessed to have you." said Aahil.

"Are you going to flirt this way, your whole life?" asked Kinza and laughed.

"Do, I have any other option?" asked Aahil mischievously and winked.

"Nope." said Kinza and winked.

"And why did you pray 2 rakhats?" asked Aahil curious.

"So that I may cause no harm to you." Said Kinza and gave a tight smile

"Huh? Why would you harm me?" asked Aahil.

"Forget it. Let's sleep." said Kinza and went to bed.

Aahil started off to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" asked Kinza.

"I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. I will sleep in the guest room." said Aahil.

"No, it is okay and mamu will get pissed on me if he see's you in another room." said Kinza.

"Okay, I will sleep on the couch." said Aahil.

"You can..ermm..sleep ....umm on the bed." stammered Kinza.

"No thanks." said Aahil casually.

Kinza removed her hijab and it was for the first time Aahil saw her hair. Her hair was long and jet black perfectly straight. She looked different without hijab. Kinza smiled at him and both of them went off too sleep..and woke up the next morning by missing their Fajr prayers. Kinza got up and saw Aahil wasn't there on the couch. The room's door was slightly open. Kinza could hear men shouting. Oh Allah let everything be okay muttered Kinza.

She wore her hijab and went outside her room. Aahil,Kayan, her uncle and all the ladies were in the living room and Aahil and Kayan seemed to be angry where as the ladies calmed them down.

Kinza couldn't hear them properly, she decided to go downstairs but she stopped in her tracks when she heard these words.

"She is your responsibility now. Do whatever you want to do with her, just give me the money." said Kinza's uncle.

"She is still your niece,even if I have bought her. I am not paying you more than this for her." shouted Aahil.

In that very moment Kinza's world went upside down. She didn't know what to do. Her legs were shaking, her lips went dry. There was tears in her eyes and she went numb. Is this what destiny had planned for her? Did she really didn't deserve happily ever after? But apart from all of this the truth was Kinza Aydin was sold!

_________________________________________

Sorry for the late updates. I am really busyyyy with admmisions and all.

It is 1.52 am and I came back from the bed because I missed typing, isn't it funny?

Anywaysss what do you guys think will happen now? Any guesses?

Love you all. 1500 wordsss

Vote.Comment.Share

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 41.9K 34
{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...
2.1M 108K 78
Hartaj was standing on the terrace with his hands fisted. It was cold , but he couldn't care about it. The fire in him wasn't letting him see anythin...
270K 27.2K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...
413K 21K 37
"𝘕𝘰, 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. 𝘔𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘺𝘢𝘢𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘩𝘪 𝘬𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪 𝘍𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘥. 𝘔𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘶𝘮𝘩𝘢𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘺𝘦...