Rich kid | Yoonmin

By Jambooty

Jimin has everything. Yoongi has nothing. Neither of them can say that they're happy with the way things are... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 | Smut
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94 | Smut
Chapter 95
Chapter 96 | Smut
Chapter 97
Chapter 98 | Smut
Chapter 99 | Smut
Epilogue

Chapter 72

20.6K 1.1K 838
By Jambooty

A/N

Hey I got 5K vkook here... anyone interested?

No one?

I guess I'll skip it then<3

Chapter 72

●●●

Jungkook
Where are you?

Taehyung
Ten seconds

Taehyung
I'll be there right away

Jungkook
I'm waiting

Jungkook

Taehyung
Awwww

Taehyung
I swear I'll be there soon

Taehyung

Jungkook
Hurry up

Jungkook
I'm booored

Taehyung
Yeah yeah

Taehyung
I'm here

Taehyung
Here = In front of the building

Taehyung
You can come out

Jungkook
I already have

Taehyung
...

Taehyung
No idea whether I love your or hate you for that

Taehyung
Leave the goddamn building!!!

Jungkook
Chill

Jungkook
I am<3

Jungkook
What car are you in?

Taehyung
Wait I'll get out

Taehyung
I think I can see you

Taehyung
Yeah that's you

Taehyung stepped out of his car, waving at Jungkook who was searching the street. When the boy spotted Taehyung a warm smile spread over his face as he jogged over. Before Jungkook could say even a word the older was already talking. "Happy birthday, Kookie."

He grinned contently at how Jungkook's face morphed into surprise. "You know?"

"Of course I do." Not losing any time he pulled Jungkook to his car, which admittedly looked surprisingly normal. It wasn't even close to what Jimin usually drove around with.

If he was being honest he did felt quite proud of himself that he had found out. Obviously, as usual, Jungkook was a bit more secretive than necessary and hadn't said anything about his upcoming birthday, but thanks to a couple of minutes of searching the internet, maybe with a bit of Jessie's help, he'd found Jungkook's old Facebook profile. Not that the boy still used it, but pre-puberty emo Jungkook was quite cute... and he did find out about Jungkook's birthday so that made it even better.

"Soooo... hug?" Taehyung asked a bit awkwardly, extending his arms for Jungkook.

The younger chuckled, taking a step forward and letting Taehyung hug him, while his own arms wrapped around Taehyung loosely. As much progress they had made over the last weeks... they were still as awkward as always from time to time. Especially when it came to Taehyung's need for hugs and body contact, since Jungkook really wasn't used to it (the affectionate type), while Tae seemed like he would have been content with being in a death grip 24/7.

"Sooo what are we gonna do?" Jungkook asked when they sat down in the car, fastening his seat belt.

"We're gonna stop by my place and get you into some proper clothing and then we're going to go out to eat." Taehyung explained, tapping on the steering wheel as he backed out of the parking spot.

"Go out to eat? Where?"

"A restaurant I really like."

Jungkook looked a bit hesitant. "Wouldn't it be better if we just go to your place and have a relaxed evening instead?"

"No, it's gonna be fun. I swear. You're gonna love it. People always do." Taehyung reassured, not noticing how uncomfortable Jungkook seemed. He was too caught up in his own plans.

"If you say so."

"I say so." He grinned happily and Jungkook smiled back, maybe a bit unsure, but nevertheless he did.

They spent around half an hour picking out stuff from Tae that wasn't too big for Jungkook but somewhat fit the dress code of more formal attire. He was wearing a silver button up that was tucked into his black leather pants. In addition, he was wearing a black belt and had styled his hair up a bit.

Taehyung looked pretty damn content with what he had created while Jungkook kept adjusting the way the button up sat. "You look great."

"Thanks." Jungkook still didn't seem quite sure of this whole thing, but went with it since Taehyung seemed quite happy.

"Oh right... I wanted to give you this." Taehyung grinned, grabbing a box from his nightstand that looked a lot more expensive than Jungkook felt comfortable with. When Taehyung opened the box Jungkook stared at the earrings inside in awe. They were just like the studs he was wearing. Black, on the rather plain side, but they were covered in small black stones that caught and reflected light, making the earrings sparkle even in the dimly lit room.

As beautiful as they might have been. There was no way Jungkook would be comfortable with taking them. "Tae..."

"Here, let me help you." Taehyung pulled them out of the box like they were worth nothing and hurried Jungkook to take his own studs out. When the boy hesitantly did Taehyung quickly handed the boy the ones he was holding, looking super hyped about it.

If he was that happy about giving Jungkook this gift the boy would try to appreciate it as much as he could, even though it did make him quite uncomfortable.

Careful not to break the small objects he put them in his ears. He felt somewhat scared to even touch them. What if they would break? Taehyung on the other hand looked extremely happy.

"Thanks." Jungkook smiled, leaning forward and placing a kiss on the taller boy's lips. It made him happy to see Taehyung enjoy himself that much.

Taehyung took Jungkook to a restaurant that was quite... extravagant. The type you'd see in movies, with the big plates and the small food. If he was being honest Jungkook had never liked these type of places. He knew nobody was looking but he felt like they were. Like they were judging him.

Maybe they could tell that he didn't belong here. A broke orphan boy. They probably could.

Taehyung on the other hand didn't even seem to notice the shift in atmosphere. He seemed to glow even here. He fit right in. Not in a negative way. He was just different from Jungkook.

A waiter led them to one of the tables and asked them what they would like to drink. While Taehyung ordered some wine Jungkook had never heard of and probably couldn't pronounce either, he himself simply went with tab water.

"You don't want to drink anything else?" Taehyung asked as soon as the waiter was gone. Absentmindedly eying his surroundings Jungkook shook his head. "Diet." God, he felt uncomfortable. Jungkook had never been one for this high society shit.

Flaunting what you have and bragging with it. Everything was so stiff and people had to behave a certain way. Honestly, as much as he usually enjoyed Taehyung's presence, right now he just wanted to go home.

"Jungkook? You okay?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook forced himself to smile and nod. "Yeah, everything okay."

"So how has school been? You hardly ever tell me about it." Taehyung stated, folding his cloth napkin and playing with it, bringing it into different shapes.

"It's okay. I mean, I'm an okay student." Jungkook stated, watching as Taehyung transformed the napkin into a swan. When he was done he grinned broadly, showing it to Jungkook.

"I spent most of my childhood perfecting my folding techniques when my parents took me to boring business dinners." Taehyung explained, making a movement like the swan was swimming.

Jungkook chuckled, watching Taehyung with fond eyes. Honestly, Taehyung was by far the best part of the whole evening. "That's cute."

Taehyung still smiled contently when the waiter came back with their drinks.

When the waiter asked for their orders Taehyung answered for Jungkook, saying something about a menu and giving instructions that made Jungkook unsure of whether he was even still talking in Korean.

When the waiter left Jungkook watched him, feeling even more out of place than he had before. He was quite glad, there wasn't a menu card on the table. He did not want to see their prices.

"Oh right. Is the fact that I work out showing? I think my jawline has become a bit stronger." Taehyung started babbling, happy that he finally had someone to go to these places with who was actually interesting.

"Your jaw... turn to the side." Taehyung did. "Nah, I still see a double chin." Jungkook teased.

Taehyung pouted. A warm chuckle bubbled up in Jungkook's throat. "You look good. I don't even see why you wanna work out."

"Because I have a belly. Not a stomach." Jungkook burst into a fit of giggles when Taehyung lifted his shirt a bit, revealing what admittedly was a bit more tummy than abs. It was cute though.

"Fair enough. I like it though." Jungkook stated, sipping on his glass of water.

"What do you like about it? It's horrible." Taehyung laughed, squeezing the bit of stomach that was there.

And then suddenly Jungkook was splashed with water. At least he hoped it was. Angry yelling filled the room in a matter of seconds and when Jungkook opened his eyes again he came face to face with a woman. Probably a couple of years older than him, in a patterned dress and thights. She was pointing at Jungkook and yelling something, another person, probably someone she knew, holding her back, stopping her from attacking Jungkook. If they hadn't she probably would have clawed at his face or something.

Jungkook recognized her face from somewhere, although he was in too much shock to remember where. The yelling got louder and louder, the woman swearing at Jungkook, who still had no idea what was going on, before a waiter came and asked the woman to leave Jungkook alone.

Her friend apologized for her, trying to get the woman to calm down, who was still spitting venom at Jungkook, who just sat there drenched in water, staring at her in confusion, frozen in place. At some point, Tae stepped in, talking to the waiter and not long after the woman was escorted out of the room.

Jungkook just sat there, feeling the eyes of everyone around him weighting down on him. Maybe he was crying, he wasn't sure. His face was wet. The day had been too much. He'd never felt this humiliated and uncomfortable in his life and he didn't even know why it had happened.

"Let's just get out of here, please." Jungkook said in a low voice, his skin itching all over. He just wanted to get out of there. Out of everyone's reach. Shower, dry himself off and then roll up in bed. Honestly the thing he would have wished for the most right now was just to disappear.

"Are you okay? Let's dry you off in the bathroom first, okay?" Taehyung said worriedly, grabbing Jungkook by the arm and pulling him towards the bathrooms. At least now no one could see him anymore.

Taehyung helped him dry off his face and arms, before tapping excess water from his clothes. The younger just let it happen, blankly staring into the distance. He didn't want to think. He knew that if he would he might actually start crying.

"Do you know who she was? She looked like she was angry with you or something." Taehyung asked softly, while tapping Jungkook's hair with a paper towel.

Jungkook simply shook his head, swallowing hard. He felt like hiding in one of the stalls. He didn't want to go out there again. He didn't want anyone to see him right now.

"Jungkook, look at me." Jungkook did, tears prickling in his eyes. He took a shaky breath, but didn't say anything.

"No, Baby." Taehyung muttered worriedly, putting his hands on Jungkook's cheeks as soon as he realized Jungkook was crying. He pulled the boy into a hug and Jungkook almost instantly broke down, sobbing into the older's shoulder.

Taehyung soothingly rubbed Jungkook's back with his hand, holding him tightly. "Do you want to talk?"

Jungkook shook his head.

"That's okay... let's get you back to the car, shall we?" Taehyung said, before slipping out of his jacket and placing it around Jungkook's shoulders and leading him out of the room. Jungkook did his best to ignore all the stares that were directed his way again and instead started counting the number of streaks that were on Taehyung's button up.

When they reached the car Taehyung opened the door for him, pretty much waiting until he had sat down properly before closing the door again and getting in on the driver's side.

Jungkook on the other hand was staring out of the window, thinking about where he had seen that woman before. It was better to think about that than the fact that he felt like he was having anxiety issues or maybe even a panic attack.

When it finally dawned on him he felt even worse than he had before. He knew who she was.

He just sat there in silence kneading his hands, feeling like the outer walls of the car were moving in on him. He almost felt claustrophobic. Like he couldn't breathe properly.

"Should I drive you home?" Taehyung's voice was soft, in ways comforting.

Jungkook nodded, before pressing out a silent. "Please."

Not long after they stopped in front of Jungkook's apartment building. "Should I come with you?" Taehyung asked, turning his head towards Jungkook, who was trying to unbuckle as quickly as he could, trying to get out of that car. He couldn't breathe properly. The boy shook his head, finally being able to open the door and quickly standing up.

"Before you leave. I got something else that I wanted to..." "Don't." Jungkook shook his head. "Please don't give me stuff like that or take me out on fancy dates like that. I feel really uncomfortable with it."

His hands were shaking slightly when he tried getting the earrings out of his ears before handing them to Taehyung by leaning back into the car.

"It was nice. I appreciate the thought, but I really don't like this kind of thing. Maybe you can get a refund on them or give them to a friend. I'm sorry." He closed the door, quickly jogging to the apartment not listening to whatever Taehyung had to say.

He felt bad for ruining the evening, but he really couldn't talk right now. He had to get to his room. He had to be alone.

Once in his room, he grabbed something from his closet and walked to the bathroom. While undressing he realized he still had Taehyung's clothes on. He'd have to give them back. If the boy still wanted to have anything to do with him after how weirdly Jungkook behaved.

Jungkook let the bathtub fill with water while grabbing his phone. As expected Taehyung had messaged him.

Taehyung
So honestly... no idea what just happened

Taehyung
But it's okay if you don't want to go there anymore

Taehyung
Or don't want any presents?

Taehyung
And sorry for pressuring you!

Taehyung
You'll have to tell me once you feel better okay?!

Taehyung
If you want to

Taehyung
I'm driving home now

Taehyung
And I'll cook dinner

Taehyung
Let's hope I don't burn the place down

Taehyung
I'll make sure to have enough in case you want to pay me a visit once you feel better!

Taehyung
But don't worry about it

Taehyung
And get some rest

Jungkook didn't even realize he was crying before a teardrop rolled down his cheek and landed on his knee. He stared at the wet patch on his leg for a couple of seconds before giggling and wiping his tears away. He felt so relieved. Taehyung didn't hate him.

Jungkook
Sorry

Jungkook
It's not your fault

Jungkook
It was just bad luck

Jungkook
I'm gonna take a bath

Jungkook
I might stop by after

Jungkook
Sorry for being such a drama queen

There almost instantly was an answer from Taehyung.

Taehyung
You're not!

Taehyung
And I'm happy that you'll stop by

Taehyung
Let's have a comfortable evening together

Taehyung
Just the two of us

Taehyung
Oh no that means I really can't burn the building down

Taehyung
How the hell am I supposed to do that?

Jungkook
You'll manage

Jungkook
I believe in you

Taehyung
That's one of us at least

Jungkook put his phone aside to step into the bathtub. The warmth almost instantly helped him let go of the tension that had been sitting in his body ever since Taehyung mentioned going out. He let out a deep breath, closing his eyes at the comfort the bath seemed to give him.

When he grabbed his phone again there were new messages from Taehyung.

Taehyung
So the food is in progress

Taehyung
I settled with spaghetti and tomato sauce

Taehyung
Because both I want to be able to eat dinner

Taehyung
And I like my apartment

Taehyung
This is what I have so far

Taehyung

Taehyung
Still gotta add the meat though

Taehyung
There it is

Taehyung

Jungkook
Please don't cook the dog

Jungkook
It's more fur than meat anyways

Taehyung
Alright

Taehyung
Won't

Taehyung

Jungkook
I'm so not going to kiss you today

Taehyung
Glad you seem to feel better

Jungkook
I do somewhat

Taehyung
What happened?

Jungkook
I'm not sure

Jungkook
I just felt really overwhelmed by everything I guess?

Jungkook
I know you're used to girls loving presents like that

Jungkook
But they honestly just make me uncomfortable

Jungkook
I'd rather have you make me some spaghetti for dinner than take me out to a luxurious restaurant and buy me presents

Jungkook
I don't even like owning expensive stuff

Jungkook
What if I break it

Jungkook
Or lose it

Jungkook
It just sets me on edge

Jungkook
Honestly I like my life as basic as it is

Taehyung
Sorry

Taehyung
And sorry for making you uncomfortable

Jungkook
I'm really thankful that you wanted to give me a great birthday

Jungkook
Just remember that that is a goal than you can reach a lot cheaper

Jungkook
For my next birthday

Taehyung
I will

Taehyung
When do you think you will be here?

Jungkook
An hour or even a bit longer

Jungkook
I wanna spend some time with my brother too before I leave

Taehyung
That's okay

Taehyung
Maybe tell me around 15 minutes before you show up here

Taehyung
So I can cook the spaghetti

Jungkook
I will

Jungkook
And again sorry for today

Taehyung
Stop apologizing

Taehyung

Taehyung
Yeontan told me he thinks you should stop apologizing too

Jungkook
Of course he does

Jungkook
I'll be gone for a while now

Jungkook
Until later

Taehyung
Later<3

Around two hours later, sharing cake with his brother had taken a bit longer than expected, he finally reached Taehyung's place. This time he just punched in the code to Tae's apartment and entered. Surprisingly it actually did smell quite good. The air around him was filled with the sweet scent of tomato sauce.

He didn't even have to enter the kitchen to spot Taehyung though since the boy seemed to be able to tell that Jungkook had arrived. The door to the kitchen opened and Taehyung grinned at him.

"I did it!!! I think it's edible." He quickly walked over to Jungkook and hugged him tightly before pulling him towards the kitchen, not even asking one question about earlier. Jungkook felt relieved.

He wasn't sure whether he would have had the energy to talk about it right now.

Taehyung placed Jungkook on one of the chairs. "You sit there while I prepare everything. Don't move."

Jungkook nodded a bit hesitant and watched as Taehyung jogged out of the room. While Taehyung was gone Jungkook decided to play a bit with Yeontan. Catching Yeontan was pretty easy since the dog seemed pretty curious as to what the legs of Jungkook's pants smelled like.

Smiling warmly, he lifted the dog up to his lap and ran his hand through his thick fur. He couldn't help but chuckle at the resemblance between Yeontan and Taehyung. The same goddamn face.

Not long after Taehyung suddenly turned off the light to the room, before slowly pulling out a small cake from behind his back. There were a couple of smaller candles and one huge sparkler. The cake was pretty basic. A simple chocolate one with no designs on it but Jungkook was happy.

Taehyung was singing happy birthday, dramatically deep, grinning at Jungkook provoking the boy to laugh.

Jungkook got up to blow out the candles, Yeontan still in his hands. Taehyung held the cake out to him to make it easier. When Jungkook was done Taehyung placed the cake back on the table. "And I have something else and before you reject it... it was not that expensive and I really want to give it to you." Taehyung warned and Jungkook nodded a bit hesitantly. Taehyung turned around, opened one of his drawers and pulled out a small in wrapped up gift.

He turned back around to Jungkook, taking Yeontan from his hands and instead pushing the gift towards him. "Happy birthday. And sorry for stressing you out earlier. That really wasn't my intention." Taehyung explained, looking apologetic.

Jungkook shook his head, his finger playing with one of the edges of the present. "It isn't your fault. You couldn't have known. After all you're used to people enjoying this type of stuff." He smiled warmly before eying the present.

The box was on the heavier side and he really had no idea what it was. Slowly, trying to keep the wrapping paper intact, he started unwrapping it. When he spotted what it was, he couldn't help but smile broadly, feeling a lot happier than he had so far.

Taehyung seemed content with his reaction. "I was actually planning on giving you a better one but after today I realized that it might have been a bit too much. So I stopped by the store where I got the other one, brought it back and got this one. I hope you like it."

"I love it." Jungkook grinned, opening the box and pulling the small camera out. He'd mentioned that he loved photography but always used his phone for taking pictures only once and Taehyung still had remembered.

When he looked up Taehyung seemed relieved that this present seemed to have passed the test. Not thinking about it much, Jungkook threw his arms around Taehyung, hugging him tightly, but careful not to crush Yeontan between them. "Thank you. That's a pretty great birthday present." Jungkook let go, taking a couple of steps back and checking whether the camera would turn on.

It did and Jungkook didn't miss a second to snap a picture of Taehyung standing there, smiling contently, with Yeontan squeezed into his arm and licking his hand. It was a cute picture. Probably not the best one he would ever take of Taehyung, but he liked it a lot.

"Right, what about dinner?" Jungkook asked. Present. Cake. Tae. Everything was here. Just their dinner was missing.

"I'll get it... take Yeontan... or no, I'll take him with me."

"If there's dog hair in my food I'm not gonna eat it."

"Fuck you too." Taehyung grabbed their food and they spent the remainder of the evening eating dinner, eating cake, eating chips as well as watching some documentaries on penguins.

When it was time to go to bed, Taehyung lent Jungkook some sweatpants and a t-shirt. A non-brand one. They had had enough drama and stress that day. He didn't want to provoke it any further.

"So how was your day overall?" They had just finished brushing their teeth and were now lying in bed when Taehyung asked that question.

"The first half was normal. Then there was a really stressful part and now the evening was pretty much perfect." Jungkook said, rolling onto his side to face Taehyung.

"So I somewhat was able to save it?" Taehyung asked sounding relieved.

"Yeah you did. If it weren't for you I probably would have been in a pretty bad state for the rest of the day. You kind of helped me out of it." Jungkook explained, pulling the blanket up to his mouth. He felt a bit cold since the room was colder than he was used to from his own.

"I'm glad. And you really don't know who that woman was?" Taehyung asked, looking a bit unsure whether it was okay to ask.

"I do. I remembered her when we were sitting in the car. Or at least I think it's her. Would make sense." He sighed, running his hand through his hair before staring at the ceiling. "I had this one guy who'd contact me for sex about once a month. He was a pretty alright costumer. Nothing that was really kinky or some shit. He never really acted up.

Back then I kind of had this theory that he probably hasn't been with a guy before and is just trying out. Anyways, one day this girl suddenly appeared when we were having sex and started yelling and throwing things. I just got out of there as quickly as I could but she probably was his girlfriend, wife or something like that. Never contacted me again. I think that was her. I only got a quick glimpse of her face that day, but I'm pretty sure it was." Jungkook explained, lifting his arms and legs into the air before dropping them on the mattress again.

"What the fuck. Why the hell would she be angry with you? It's not like you cheated on her." Taehyung complained, sounding pretty angry.

"People are like that. They search for someone to blame for their misfortune. She probably thinks that I seduced him or some shit, because her innocent boyfriend would never do such a thing. And I'm just a whore trying to sabotage their relationship."

"She wouldn't be that stupid."

"You wouldn't believe how often people choose stupidity over a broken heart." Jungkook stated bitterly before rolling over, climbing onto Taehyung's stomach. "I have some advice for you. Don't lie to yourself about shit. It doesn't help you feel better. Instead you just end up piling up all the shitty feelings and when they finally are set free they will probably overwhelm you."

"I don't-" "You do."

Jungkook was looking Taehyung straight into the eyes, his face around ten centimeters from Taehyung's. "Those girlfriends you had in the past. You have told me enough for me to know that you were doing it. You date them. Know shit isn't working out. Ignore it in hope of it getting better and end up surprised when they cheat or openly try to guilt trip you into shit. Don't tell me you don't do it, because you do." Jungkook said in a serious tone and Taehyung chuckled, lifting his hands above his head. "You got me."

An almost exhausted sigh left his lips. "So what am I supposed to do if I don't give those girls a chance? How will I ever end up in a relationship that makes me happy?"

"First off... don't try to force it. You're too fixated on a relationship getting rid of all your problems. And second... when you're lucky you're lucky. It just happens like that. You can't force it to happen." Jungkook stated.

"Like it was with you?" Taehyung asked, almost cheekily. "I got a boner and made a really spontaneous decision based on it."

"You're disgusting... do you know that?" Jungkook said unimpressed, but of course Taehyung laughed. He always laughed. And that's one of the things Jungkook couldn't help but admire about him.

"And it was kind of forced. I mean, you pay me for being in a relationship with you." Jungkook said chuckling, leaning down to peck Taehyung's nose, but when he came back up Taehyung looked a bit sad. And Jungkook had no idea why.

"Kook?"

"Yeah?" Jungkook moved his face even closer to Taehyung's since the boy was almost whispering.

"This relationship... how real is it?"

Jungkook wasn't really sure what to answer. The problem was. He really liked Taehyung. A lot. Under normal circumstances he totally would have given the boy a chance at dating him properly, but the situation they were in was weird.

No matter how, Jungkook needed the money he made from his job. Which meant dating Taehyung without getting money from him would be impossible without doing his job on the side. And the way it was right now, Taehyung probably didn't feel like they were actually dating. To him it probably felt like it appeared to be. Like Jungkook was being with him for the money.

But he tried giving an as reassuring answer as possible. After all he knew that Tae did really struggle with his whole dating for money situation. Jungkook could tell. Even though he acted like it was no problem, it clearly was. Taehyung was a too good natured, insecure person that Jungkook honestly didn't deserve.

"It's as real as it could be. As much as I need the money... the reason I'm spending time with you is not money. I really like your presence and how bubbly you are and everything we do together. I really care about you..." Jungkook admitted, playing with the neckline of Taehyung's t-shirt.

"I talked to Yoongi quite some time ago and he told me to be honest with you and not keep secrets so I won't. I'd really like to be in a completely normal relationship with you..." He watched Taehyung's eyes widen. "...and the other thing that kind of is something you'd have to tell your partner in that kind of relationship. You know I really don't like sex. I used to. But not anymore. Because I have a bunch of bad memories connected to it." Jungkook stated, still playing with Taehyung's shirt, avoiding his eyes.

"That's okay. I'm still okay with that." Taehyung stated, not hesitating even a second. Jungkook wondered whether Taehyung was aware what he was saying. Jungkook really wasn't sure whether he'd have sex with Taehyung at some point. And Taehyung simply accepted that.

"You are aware that if this ends up being a long time thing you will be sexually frustrated as shit." Jungkook tried to reason but Taehyung shook his head.

"That's a question of priorities, you know. I've had relationships with a lot of sex in the past but I honestly like this ten times more. The emotional side of a relationship is a lot more important to me than sex. I can watch porn, you know. No big deal." Taehyung stated, both of his hands finding Jungkook's cheeks.

"Does that mean you will treat this like a real relationship?" Taehyung asked, looking excited.

"I already do. I have for quite some time." Jungkook admitted, leaning down and connecting their lips in a short kiss.

"Really?"

Jungkook chuckled. "Really." He leant in again for another kiss before climbing off from Tae and wrapping himself in some blankets. "I'm too tired to continue this conversation though. Let's go to sleep." He sighed contently when he felt Taehyung throw one arm over his body, snuggling up behind him, placing a peck in his nape before muttering a soft good night.

This was nice. Maybe Jungkook's future didn't look as hopeless as he thought it did after all.

A/N

That was a ride😶

So I spent the last couple of days reading tons of tentacle fanfictions and I'm now writing a absolutly fluffy vmin child hood friends tentacle ff now💜😂

Who would read it?🙋‍♀️

I love ya'll and thank you for being so patient!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808K 43.6K 39
Jimin is more than frustrated with everyone telling him that he is bad at anything sex related. Which is why he decides to get help from someone who...
8K 488 45
Maknae line all falling for their lovable Min Yoongi hyung for different reasons but Suga only has eyes for one of them or will his feeling waver bec...
101K 4.6K 43
jimin and yoongi had a wild summer romance filled with salty kisses and ice cream dates both boys were happy until summer ended and they went back to...
11.5K 799 62
Yoongi is working on his first mixtape. Jimin is a new bartender at Yoongi's favorite hangout. Yoongi is bound by idol rules not to date. Jimin is af...