Mr Davis

By QueenHerobrine199

~Is there anything more cliché than being in love with your best friend?~ Olivia Walker is a normal 16-year-o... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

12 0 0
By QueenHerobrine199

''Olivia... I need to tell you something,'' Alex announced.

She looked at him, signalling to continue.

''I love you,'' Alex confessed.

Olivia's face turned bright red and she smiled at him.

''I love you too,'' admitted Olivia.

She let her head fall on his shoulder and he sighed with relief. The two sat quietly in peace, until Olivia's parents pulled into the driveway.

''I better go. Goodnight, potato,'' teased Alex.

He gave her a kiss on the lips and climbed back down the ladder. Olivia mumbled, ''Goodnight... Mr Davis.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 295K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.4M 95.6K 187
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
888K 21.3K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...