Forbidden Abortion

By ForbiddenDaddyPatty

A one shot featuring Allie Oweis & Husband Oweis forbidden series part 7 More

forbidden abortion

17 0 1
By ForbiddenDaddyPatty

Allie swayed to her husband. "I told awwl the students about the horrors of abortion today. Did you know a baby can live from under 22 weeks old? And those pieces of filth just get them sucked out with no second thought. They have a beating heart from 5. Weeks. Old."

"Mm that's nice, sugar lumps." said Husband Oweis absently while he watched her sweet pea swing with her head-snaps. "Y'know, I always thought undeveloped children oozing out of bloodied vaginas were pretty hot," he added.

"You disgusting imbecile!" Allie screeched. "If I were not pro-life, I would have ensured your abortion." She clicked her tongue indignantly.

"Mm how about I impregnate you, and we can go from there," Worthless-Man-Husband offered.

"Hmph." She turned up her nose at her partner, but despite her outward displeasure, she still strutted seductively into their shared bedroom. "Remember, condoms are made of the devil's flesh. Don't try to sneak one on again, you know the concequences." Allie quirked an eyebrow into her receding Sweet Pea, before swinging her healthy, child-bearing hips in the direction of the bed. She lowered her eyebrow to send a wink to him.

*😩*

Six weeks later, Allie jiggled enthusiastically at her piss-covered hand, in which a pregnancy test boasting positive rested.

"Oh, my worthless husband!" Allie called out. "I am pregnant with my fifth child!"

"Great," Husband Oweis blinked at his wife. "What's it's name?"

"mY baBy is nOt an IT!!1!11!" Allie kicked her husband in the testes, which is the gland that produces the hormone testosterone. "My infantling is going to be a female, as they are sinless and do not have a vulgar, filthy penis. Her name shall be ProLife4Eva. Eva for short."

Her spouse nodded in defeated agreement.

"You do not even resist me anymore, scum. I have taught you well." Allie praised her work. "It was not easy, but women can do anything they put their minds to."

"May I try something, my love?" Mr. Oweis asked cautiously. "It will benefit ProLife4Eva."

"Hmm... only for a few minutes," she replied, eyes squinting suspiciously, causing several wrinkles to form.

He pushed her down onto the bed, before quickly pinning her down with his knees, grabbing a handy length of rope that just happened to be lying nearby, and trying to tie his wife's wrists to the headboard. He wasn't too sure on how to tie a decent knot, so he just double knotted it. Allie's legs were flying everywhere, because who wouldn't struggle in this situation, so he grabbed her right ankle and held the other down with his knee. He double knotted them both to the foot of the bed.

"Eva will be so glad I did this," he told his protesting partner while he extracted a wiry coat hanger from their wardrobe.

"Don't you harm little Eva. She is 6 weeks old. She already has a beating heart." Allie screamed frantically, "You have no right to do this!"

He stepped up to his wife with the coat hanger, surprised she hadn't gotten free of her bindings yet.

"Sorry if I break your pussy, I don't know what I'm doing and the only knowledge I have of backyard abortions are off Tumblr," Oweis confesed. "Let me just gag you quickly." He plucked a lonely sock off the floor and forced it into her mouth, grabbing another convenient piece of rope and tying it around her head to form a makeshift gag.

He unwound the coathanger and waved it in front of his wife. "I think I'll go in hook-first," he told her, "so then maybe it can scoop out the fetus." Allie's eyes went wide and she tried to close her legs.

"Ah ah ah," he scolded. "Open up for daddy." Her legs were spread wide, and he put the end of the coat hanger to her pussy, before roughly slamming it inside her. Allie screamed as her resisting flesh gave in to the hanger.

"What do I do now..." Husband asked himself. "Possibly a vaccuum. I'll loosen everything up first." He began forcing the hanger deeper inside his wife, before pulling back a bit.

"Is this doing anything? Nod if yes," he instructed Allie. She mindlessly screamed, voice muffled by the sock and rope.

"Ok, I think that should be enough..." he stepped off the bed to grab the vaccuum, fiddling around with the hose for a good minute. "I'm gonna pull this out now." He gave the coathanger a strong tug, and another serving of blood gushed out of her torn entrance, but the hanger did not come with it.

"Sorry honey, I think it's a wee bit stuck." He yanked and pulled, bending his arm at unsafe angles to get the coathanger out of her gaping pussy, before giving up. With an exasperated sigh, he pulled on the steel with all his force, tearing a piercing scream from his wife's throat, and a coathanger from her vagina.

"There we go. Sorry, eggling," he said softly, fapping off the bed and fetching the vaccuum before plugging it into a power outlet.

"I swapped the nozzle so maybe I can shove it partially in you," he told her. He pushed the end inside her torn pussy, ignoring the  muffled protests escaping through the gag.

"Ok, I'm turning it on now-" he flicked the switch and the machine roared to life.

Allie's eyes widened when she felt her insides slither about. A pleasured groan clawwed it's way out of Mr. Oweis' throat when he could feel his wife's insides smacking through the vaccuum. He reached the hand not holding the vaccuum down to grasp his swelling pp. He pushed the pipe deeper inside his wife and jerked himself off to the tune of Mr. Brightside.
when he reached the chorus, he felt a thick 'smack' hit the side of the pipe, and he came at the knowledge that he had just sucked out his wife's egglet.

"Oh you dirty boy. Your blood got all over the sheets," Husband Oweis scolded. "I expect you to have them clean before I return home. Empty out the vaccuum, too."

Husband zipped up his fly before striding out of the room, leaving Allie alone.

Allie crawled over to the discarded vaccuum. "Eva, you are a strong woman and you can survive this. Come back to mama." Allie spread her legs and opened the vaccuum, emptying the contents into her lap. "Slide in, my babyegg," she said, tear stained face grimacing in both physical and emotional pain. Waves of exhaustion crashed over her and she slumped to the floor, tears carving a path in her cheeks. She felt her eyelids droop, and she allowed herself to drift into an agonised slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 14.4K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
120K 3.9K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...