Forever & Always : A Rocky Ly...

By raz_attack

When new girl Avery Mason moves to LA with her young uncle Liam, she is in for a world of crazy. What happens... More

The New Girl in Town
On Set
The Barbe Que
The Perfect Day
Movie Premiere
Fourth of July
Surfin' Love
The Wedding
Good News
Truely Perfect
Double Date
News Bomb
Band Practice
Coming Home
Preforming Chicago
Meeting the Family
Party Plans
Surprise Party
Daddy Issues
Cupcake
Dinner
Runaways
Meeting Grandma Rosie
The Tree House
Coming Home
CONTEST!!!
Threats + True love
Bonfires
WINNERS!!!! :D
The After Effects *Rocky's POV*
First Interaction
Dinners + Dads
Bowling Alleys
Diners + Bets
Families + Dinners
Tension + Questions
Flashbacks + First Dates
Dates + Deals
Talks + Coffee Houses
Babies + Surprises
Songs + More Opportunities
Concerts
Chicago
Phone Calls
Tears + Fears
One More Chance
Forever & Always
Epilogue

True Friends + Coffee Houses

4.2K 54 18
By raz_attack

New Chapter!! This chapter is dedicated to @1DR5ever! Can you believe this is chapter thirty already?! Crazy, i love writing this story :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day on set, Avery stood on the set alone. She glanced over to the other side of the stage to find her former friends standing there with Laura, all of them glaring at her. Raini's mouth was moving but at that point, Avery really didn't want to listen to what people were saying about her, she knew it was all cruel and hurtful. Instead she read over the new script.

Avery looked up when she head the sound of high heels making their way over to her. She inwardly groaned when she realized it was Laura, with a smug look on her face. “

“Great performance last night Avery.” Laura started sarcastically. “I must say I really enjoyed it.”

“Laura, if you're here to brag, you can just go away.” Avery sighed. “I already feel like crap.”

“And why is that?” The co star quested with sarcasm dripping from her words. She opened her mouth to say something more but the overhead speakers cut her off.

“Avery and Ross to main set. Again, Avery and Ross to the main set.” She found relief and ran to the Sonic Boom set.

When she walked on to the set, Ross was already there talking to the directors. The director turned to Avery. “I need you to go to the piano with Ross. We are gonna run scene three.”

Avery followed her orders and walked over to the baby grand piano that sat in the middle of the set, with Ross at her heels. And as they sat down next to each other, she avoided his glances as if her life depended on it.

Ross leaned over, she could fell his breath warm on her skin as he talked. “Avery, we need to talk.”

Avery's heart sped up, her hands were shaking slightly as she turned to her blond haired friend. Before either of them could talk again the director called action.

~~~

At the end of the day, Avery found herself in Ross' dressing room, sitting on the white counter, eating popcorn from a red tube with Ross sitting on the chair next to her. He turned on the radio with the remote control, turning it to the country station as he knows her taste in music.

“I know.” He stated simply.

Her heart stopped beating as she dropped her gaze, playing with her fingers. “Know what?”

Ross looked into her eyes. “Avery, cut the act. I know Laura is blackmailing you.”

She jumped off the counter and started to roam the room. “I-I don't know what you're talking about.”

Ross hopped off the his spinning chair walked over to his friend and took her hand softly. “Cut the act Sunny. I was standing right out side the door when it happened.” He explained.

Tears started to form in her eyes. “Can we not talk about this right now? Please?” She begged.

The dressing room door flew open and Raini came walking in with her nose berried into her script. “Hey Ross, we're gonna get some -” She cut herself off when she saw Avery standing in the room. “Oh, I didn't realize you had company. “ Her voice was full with attitude.“I'll just talk to you later.” She turned around and slammed the door behind her.

Tears brimmed in Avery's brown eyes as Ross pulled her in for a hug. “Everybody hates me.” She blubbered into his chest. He ran his long fingers down her brown hair, trying to sooth her.

“No, they don't Sunny.” He cooed, holding her close. “They just don't understand.” Ross dropped the hug and looked into Avery's chocolate brown eyes, wiping the tears that have fallen. “Say what, we'll go to that coffee shop you like and we can talk there.”

Avery nodded her head, trying to force a smile. Ross took her hand, dragged her through the studio until they reached the car.

~~~

When they got to the coffee house, Avery and Ross sat at a table near the back of the room. Ross was drinking hot chocolate, while she drank a pumpkin flavored coffee. He looked at his friend, waiting for her to start the story.

“What do you want to know?” She said with a sigh, sipping her coffee.

Ross shrugged. “I don't know. Everything I guess. Why is she blackmailing you.”

Avery chuckled sadly. “Okay, I guess it all started even before I was born. My parents were never together, it was more hook ups than anything. And that's because he was a married man.” She gave a sad sigh before continuing with the story. “So, after my brother and I were born -”

Ross cut her off, an excitement was glistening in his brown eyes. “You have a twin brother?!”

Avery laughed at the way her friend was freaking out. “Yeah, his name Zander.”

His lips curled up into his signature derp smile. “That's awesome.” Then he snapped back into reality. “Okay, continuing your story.”

“So, after we were born, my biological father took Zander and my mom took me. Victor, my dad, and his wife Stella took Zander and moved to LA, where they have been ever since.” Avery bit her lip as she waited for her friend to respond.

Ross looked confused as he set his elbows upon the the table. “And why is it such a bad thing if people know?”

“When I found out about this, my mom swore me to secrecy. I can't let people find out the dumb thing my mom did when she was just a teenager.” Avery sighed. “And I can't let my sisters find out like that. It's not fair to them.”

Ross rested his hand over hers, a sad smile on his face. “Okay, Sunny, we can make this work. I promise.” He gave the hand a gentle squeeze before standing up. “I have to go pee. Be right back.”

As Ross walked away, there was a ding, signaling more people had come into the small coffee shop. Out of curiosity, Avery looked up only to find Riker walking in with a beautiful brunette who had deep brown eyes.

And of course Riker managed to find Avery sitting in the back of the café, and he sent her a dirty look as him and girl walked to the counter.

“Hey, Nicole, I'll get our drinks. Why don't you get our seats.” Riker said while pulling out his wallet.

The girl, who Avery inferred was Nicole, came walking to the back of the cafe and sat down at the table next to Avery.

Avery sat at the table, staring at her iPhone background. A picture of Avery, Rocky and Cupcake that she refuses to change. A small tear came dripping down from her brown eyes.

“Are you okay?” Nicole questioned leaning over the table. Her voice was sweet and the smile on her face showed she cared.

“Oh, yeah. I'm fine.” Avery wiped her tears quickly and forced a smile on her face. “I'm Avery.”

Nicole stretched out her hand. “I'm Nicole. It's nice to meet you.”

“So, Nicole, how do you know Riker?” She questioned with curiosity.

The beautiful brunette stole a quick glance back at the counter where the blond boy stood waiting for two drinks.

“We meet at The Rage.” She explained. “We're dance partners.”

Avery's eyes widened. “You're Nicole! Oh, I know who you are now.” She smiled. “He's right, you are pretty.”

Nicole blushed. “He talks about me?” She thought for a second. “Wait, how do you know Riker?”

Avery sighed. “Um, I used to date Rocky.”

“Aw, used to? What happened?” Her voice was full of concern.

Avery dropped her gaze. “You know, things change, people change.” Her voice almost cracked with tears.

“Hey I got the -” Riker started as he walked up with two drinks in his hands, but he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw Avery sitting next to his date. “Oh, what is she doing her?” His voice was full of irritation.

Avery tried not to break down crying, so she did the next best thing. Turn to sarcasm. “Well, hello to you to you Riker.” She glanced down to the two drinks him his hands. “Awe, you got me something to drink. You shouldn't have.”

He slammed them down on the table. “I didn't.” He sat down next to his friend. “I got them from Nicole.”

Ross came walking back with a smile on his face. “So this is the infamous Nicole.”

The beautiful brunette dropped her eyes, trying to his her blushing face. “Hi.”

“Ross, what are you doing here?” Riker asked with confusion in his voice.

Ross sat at the table next to Avery. “I'm having coffee with Sunny.”

“Why?” The older brother's voice was harsh.

“Cause were friends.” Avery said bitterly.

“I don't know why my brother would do something so stupid. Especially after what you did to Rocky.” Riker exclaimed.

Avery was pissed. “Oh, did you really need to bring Rocky into this?!”

Riker smirked, his voice full of sarcasm. “Oh, is that still a sore spot for you?”

Avery jumped up from her seat. “You really don't wanna piss me off Riker!”

As Riker stood up, Ross decided it was time to step in. “Okay...” He grabbed Avery's shoulder, trying to pull her away from a fight.

“Yeah, leave like you always do!” Riker called after them.

Nicole, who looked mad, slapped Riker with the back of her hand. “Riker! Leave her alone!”

Another ding announced Zander's arrival in the coffee shop. He could feel the tension in the air as he saw his twin sister being held back by a tall blond boy. “What's going on?” He asked cautiously.

“Nothing!” Avery replied bitterly.

“Okay... Well are you ready to go?” He questioned.

Avery sighed. “Yeah.” She turned to Ross, who was still holding her and wrapped her arms around him. “Thank you.” he whispered into his ear.

After they dropped the hug, Avery and Zander made their way out of the coffee shop and into his navy blue car. But before they drove anywhere, Zander turned to his twin sister with a sad smile. “You ready to meet dad?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you guys think?!

What did you guys think about Riker and Avery's agrument?

What do you think is gonna happen at dinner with the dad?

For the next chapter 10 comment and 10 votes :D

Lots of Love - Raz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 133 14
Want to meet an R5 member. Just tell me your name and which of them you want to meet and it will happen.
3.8K 112 26
Prequels: -Fallin' For You -Crazy For You *READ THEM* Jamie and Riker have had an amazing journey, but it takes a turn for the worst. Terrible news w...
61.6K 1K 40
Get to experience R5's life through their eyes!! Rydel and Ellington experience feelings for each other. Rocky goes through a heartbreak. Ross falls...
38.6K 2.5K 28
Nobody said it was going to be easy. (Sequel to Promised To Lynch so suggest reading that to avoid confusions// credits : @LucyLovesR5 ) taehyurie©...