The Salvatore Sister

Galing kay cmetzcheer

Arabella Salvatore is the long, lost Salvatore sister to Damon and Stefan. Having been locked up for the bett... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter Twenty-Four

978 15 0
Galing kay cmetzcheer

Running through the forest, Arabella holds up the skirt of her dress as laughter erupts from her throat. She can faintly hear Niklaus chasing after her from behind. A small smile appears on her face. She knows that he is letting her go this far. He could catch her within a heartbeat if he truly wanted to.

She pauses in the middle of a clearing, gazing at a huge field of flowers. Niklaus's arms wrap around her waist as he brings his mouth to his ear. "I caught you," he murmurs quietly in her ear.

A large grin appears on her face as she shakes her head. "That's after I stopped," she points out.

He nips at her ear. "But I let you get this far."

A giggle escapes her lips as she stares at the large field in front of them. "This place is beautiful," she states. Withdrawing a deep breath, Arabella places her hands on top of Niklaus's. "There's something calming about it."

The vampire gazes our at the field of wild flowers. In a place of color and beauty, the flowers don't even compete with the girl in his arms. "You are still the most beautiful thing here," he responds.

Arabella stifles her laughter as she groans. "Nik!"

He turns her around to face him, staring into her captivating eyes. "It's true," he states. "I cannot help but tell the truth."

He pushes back a strand of her long brown hair before being his mouth closer to hers.

Gasping for breath, Arabella looks around the small truck in surprise. She doesn't know how she got there or why she is in a small van that is moving at very frightening speeds. As it hits a bump, Arabella gets tossed to the other side of the vehicle.

She has to get out of the van if she hopes to stay alive. Scooting towards the doors, Arabella gives the doors one mighty kick before it gives. As soon as the door skids off, she knows that the driver knows she's awake.

The sunlight's brightness temporarily blinds the girl as she tries to figure out her location. She is literally in the middle of nowhere with the woods surrounding the pathway.

Two police vehicles follow behind the van, each with passengers who are now pulling out the weapons and pointing them at the girl. Before she can get shot, Arabella jumps out of the van and onto one of the cars before jumping off and running into the woods.

She'll be lucky if she can make it very far before they find her.

After she gets quite a distance between herself and the strange people, Arabella finds herself looking back. If the police were after her, that means that it was council business. With Liz as the sheriff, though, Arabella wouldn't be shuttled off to some unknown location. So, what happened while she was out?

Arabella can feel the hunger pains as she continues through the forest. Patting down her pockets, the hybrid manages to track down her cellphone and calls Damon. Her brother picks up a few rings later.

"Ari?" He asks in absolute disbelief.

Rubbing her head, Arabella ventures further into the forest. She has no idea where she is or where she is going, but it's better than being kidnapped. "What the hell happened?" She asks.

A few seconds of silence follows on the other end. "How are alive?"

Arabella thinks threw the words, remembering the terrible pain that she felt moments before she completely lost consciousness. "I have no idea. I-I don't know how I'm alive with Klaus being dead, but I woke up in the back of a van in God knows where—"

Practically feeling Damon roll his eyes, Arabella cuts herself off as she squints at the cellar entrance she stumbled across. Somehow, in her escape, she made it to the Lockwood Cellar. "So what happened?"

"Alaric outed us to the council. Now, they have Stefan and Elena and we have no idea where they were taken."

Frowning, the hybrid leans against a tree. "Why would the council take Elena?"

A very long pause greets her on the other end. Something tells her that a very long story is on its way. "Damon?"

"Elena died with my blood in her system," he admits. "She's in transition."

Arabella's eyes widen in surprise. "What!"

"Listen, I'll keep you updated, but right now we might have a lead. Stay in hiding and I'll let you know when we know more."

Then, the vampire hangs up on his little sister. She groans at her phone as she shoves it into her back pocket. There is so much explaining that Damon needs to do.

She wanders into the cellar, only to find Tyler and Caroline inside with a coffin. The former leans against the metal bars on the far side of the room. The latter sends a vicious glare to her boyfriend.

"Tyler?" Arabella asks with raised eyebrows. "How are you alive?"

Caroline sends a glare at Tyler's direction. "It isn't Tyler," she responds.

A large grin appears on the person's face. "Tyler's in here, too, love," the hybrid responds.

Arabella takes a step down the stair, pushing back her tears. She's not going to reveal how relieved she is in front of Caroline. "Klaus?" She asks. Shaking her head, Arabella stares at the centuries old hybrid inside her friend's body in wonder. "How is that possible."

"Bonnie did a spell," Caroline informs the hybrid. "She did it to save all of us."

Klaus flexes Tyler's fingers while examining the motion. He seems to be fascinated by being in one of his hybrid's bodies. "Bonnie does indeed have a talent for getting things done to save the lives of her friends," he states.

Arabella takes a seat by the doorframe. She can feel the pain of hunger begin to take shape in her stomach as she rests her head against the doorframe. "It sucks that the council knows about us now," Arabella states. "How are we supposed to go about living our lives?"

"I don't know about you," Klaus responds. He produces his most charming smile. It's strange to find it on Tyler's face. "But I'm planning on getting as far from this town as possible."

Rolling her eyes, Arabella doesn't respond. Not when she can hear two distinct heartbeats of people approaching. She stands up at lightning speed and turns to face the pair only to discover Bonnie and Jeremy.

Immediately rising to his feet, Klaus looks ready to get back into his own burnt to a crisp body. "Good. You're back. I'm ready to be put into my own body now."

Caroline walks over to her best friend. "Agreed. Please, bring Tyler back."

Bonnie shakes her head. "I angered the spirits already with my magic and I'm too weak to do it naturally. We'll have to do it later."

Klaus fixates a glare on the witch. "I do not wish to be in this body any longer. Do your little spell and get me out of here."

"Maybe Bonnie's right. We'll let her rest up and then she'll be able to—"

Caroline's idea gets cut off when Klaus sharpens his claws and begins to dig into his own chest.

Arabella releases a gasp as she stares at the hybrid in confusion. "What are you doing!?" She exclaims in horror while Caroline shouts "stop!"

Keeping his gaze on the witch, Klaus raises his eyebrows. "I'm ripping out Tyler's heart. Then, I can just jump into another body." He brings his gaze to Jeremy. "Maybe yours."

Bonnie shakes her head. "You'd need a witch to do that!"

"Who's to say I don't have dozens of witches lined up at the ready?" He shoves his fingers further into Tyler's chest, releasing a groan as he does so.

Arabella and Caroline both plea for him to stop before Bonnie finally gives in. As soon as she gives Klaus the word, Klaus pulls Tyler's hand away from his chest and retracts his claws.

"Much better," he states in approval.

Sucking in a deep breath, Bonnie has Klaus kneel in front of her and grabs the sides of his head. She slowly begins to chant some words in Latin, but this is much different than her usual spells. This magic seems a lot more chaotic and dangerous. It's like the magic Emily Bennett used on Arabella to place a curse on the girl.

"This is dark magic, she shouldn't be doing this!" Jeremy exclaims in concern.

A few more words later and Tyler opens his eyes. "Caroline?" He asks with a confused look on his face.

A smile appears on his girlfriend's in response. "Tyler?" She seems to be elated that Tyler is back and Klaus is gone.

Making a move to stand, no one in the room expects Tyler to collapse onto the cellar floor and pass out.

On the other side of the room, Bonnie continues to chant words for a spell. "Bonnie," Arabella begins. "The spell worked. You can stop now."

A few more seconds go by before Bonnie begins to scream. "Bonnie!" Jeremy shouts as Bonnie seems to be talking to herself.

Arabella is completely confused about what is happening. It isn't until the witch collapses onto the floor that she gains somewhat of an idea as to what is going on.

"The spirits are punishing her," she mumbles. A quiet gasp echoes in the chamber from the coffin behind her as Klaus awakens.

Within seconds, he grabs Arabella and runs into the woods. Soon, he and his new hybrid are outside in the woods by themselves.

Arabella glares into his dark green eyes. She makes a move to step around the hybrid. "I have to go back, Bonnie could be hur—"

"The witch is fine, love," Klaus responds. He places his hands on the girl's shoulders. The placement of his hands makes the girl's body feels as though it's on fire. Every nerve in her body awakens.

Swallowing back the large lump that formed in her throat, Arabella stares at his hands. "I thought you were dead, Nik," she murmurs.

His right hand grabs beneath her chin and forces her to look him in the eyes. "Well, I'm not. I'm here and I'm very much alive."

A small silence settle over the pair as Arabella gains the nerve to tell him that she remembers. She remembers every beautiful moment she had with him over a century ago, despite the fact that she had completely fallen for Elijah.

She's a hybrid now, though. Everything has changed, including the way she feels things.

"I remember everything, Klaus," she states. "I remember meeting you here in Mystic Falls and falling in love with you." She pauses for a moment to let the words sink in before she shakes her head. "Why didn't you just give me my memories back when you came back?"

Pushing back a strand of the girl's hair so he can get a good look at her face, Klaus stares in to Arabella's cobalt eyes. His mate's eyes. "It's safer for you if you didn't remember me. I have enemies that would love to get their hands on you so that they can get a shot in trying to kill me."

Giving the hybrid a strange look, Arabella puzzles over his words. There's no way that he cares about her enough to keep her from harm. Not after the century they've been separated. It isn't possible for him to not have moved on from her in the years they've been apart.

"Why do you care so much?" She asks. "About what happens to me?"

Klaus stares at the girl with a serious look on his face. He tries to repress the tears in his eyes as he stares at her long and hard. "Because in the millennium I've been alive, you are the only girl that I've truly come to love. You taught me how to live and not just survive. You gave me something to live for. Something to keep me going.

"I came back in 1867 for you. I came back to bring you with me, just like you had wanted. Just like we planned. When the locals told me you were dead, I was heartbroken. I nearly went on a rampage, but Elijah stopped me. I was broken. I swore to myself that I would never love again." He grabs the sides of her face. "But I found you, again. And it was like life renewed my purpose."

Wrapping her arms around Klaus's neck, Arabella brings her mouth to his. This kiss is much different from when Arabella was a werewolf, it's much more need based. Driven by want and desire.

She pulls away for a second to look Klaus in the eyes. "I'll go with you," Arabella says while nodding her head. A large grin spreads across her face. "Just give me a few days to say goodbye and I'll meet you in Chicago. I will go anywhere and everywhere with you."

Klaus presses his mouth back on the hybrid's with a smile. Soon, they are pressed up against a tree and kissing each other. Arabella is prepared to spend eternity with Klaus. As long as she is by his side, Arabella knows that her immortal life will never be dull.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

662K 17.8K 26
Arabella Mikaelson was ready to protect Damon Salvatore from her family by letting him go, but he had different plans for their love story. [SISTER...
391K 7.7K 67
Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world of vampires, werewolves, and witches eve...
122K 2K 60
What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well In this story, you'll get the answers to...
381K 6.9K 35
"Always." I whispered looking up at him. He looked down at me with a smile. "And Forever." He finished, before leaning down and kissed my lips with...