lovers - markchae

By blvckpinkish

⋆ wherein he broke her heart in the past and realizes it now, it isnt too late to try again right? + completed More

markchae
1 : q & a
3 : video out
4 : relationship
5 : caught!
6 : shadow
7 : reunion
8 : D-DAY
9 : forever.
10 : young love
11 : success?
12 : together, forever
: NEW! :

2 : him?

1.9K 51 4
By blvckpinkish

— earlier..

she planned on eating in this samgyupsal place that she favors so much. this was actually their first date location, but who remembers that?

the blonde haired girl enters the restaurant, she was welcomed by loud laughs and chats by the table on the left of her. she couldn't even hear the music that this place was playing,

she was about to order her desired food but she spotted the man.

Mark Tuan, sitting with his friends, she was stealing little glances to him not until he faced her way.

they were now facing each other for the first time in a while. seconds have passed, she broke the contact and decided to leave the place.

why did she leave? though you all don't know about their past together yet, Mark actually cheated on her.

no spoilers on the past but yes.. that's what he did.

it ruined her heart so much, she couldn't even face him anymore. although she moved on with their relationship, that break up was a harsh one for her..

the flustered guy continues to eat while thinking of her, his feelings are questionable at this point.

someone did notice rosé in his group of friends, it was jinyoung.

he was looking at mark once she entered the restaurant, he knew that they would interact with simple moves.

— end of narration :)

"so tell me about the moment that u had with mark." jennie breaks the silence to the ride home

"unnie! it wasn't a moment.. it will never be" she wraps her arms around herself making jennie chuckle while driving.

"so tell me now.."

"so i entered the restaurant, yeah? they were so loud" rosé says,

"and then i was about to order and then i saw the guy-"

"Mark.. yes." jennie cuts her.

"yeah.." rosé rolls her eyes,

"and then i was about to order, yeah. and then i stole a glance, I DONT KNOW WHY BUT I DID." rosé raised her voice.

"girl, is that you?!" jennie asks,

"but he looked at me, LIKE WHAT THE FUCKKK??!" she facepalms herself

"i think one of his friends saw me though, like that jinyoung guy? i don't remember."

"i just went out since i dont want them to stare at me LIKE A CREEP LIKE?!!???" rosé ends the story.

~

next one is the release of mark's video since i'm impatient but i hope you'll get the past!

the flashbacks are all narration with social media posts too! i hope you'll look forward for it (;-;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 116 28
THIS IS NOT MY STORY This is written by mooney-996 on Fanfiction.com "If you believe in fairytales they may come true" Elena Gilbert is a journalist...
1.1M 37.8K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
23.9K 699 49
Do you believe in love at first sight? Do you believe that you only fall in love once in a lifetime? Do you believe in love at all?