My Arrogant Boyfriend (Kim ta...

By komalkim

It was a normal day of school but suddenly your world changes .. the popular yet arrogant guy became your boy... More

Starting of dark clouds
little mistake
Torture
Something new
Spark
backfire
Plan goes wrong
Close enough
Stranger
Not an update
Butterflies
Fake is the new REAL
She is different.
He is different
Caught In A Lie
His birthday
My First Kiss
SIDE EFFECT
shout out
SHE IS MINE
Relationship's SUCK!!!
Valentine's Day (pt 1)
Valentine's Day (pt2)
CUDDLE
excitement
TELL HER THE TURTH
NO
The Truth
Regret
I LOVE HER
🙃😍😍😍😍
FAMILIAR STRANGER
I LOVE HIM
UNFAMILIAR STRANGER
Sorry
Unrequited Love
Forgiveness
All's well that Ends well
New Book
Need Help.
New Fanfic Alert

Drunk

9.5K 437 190
By komalkim

Long chapter ahead.

Y/N POV:

Its been three week since i found out that Tae was Jimin . Tae have tried to say sorry countless of times but I don't know why i still don't find the courage to talk to him . Well i also realized that i have a thing for Tae that's why i get more nervous than ever. Suga is still keeping on the lie that he's my boyfriend who finally came back after being away from me for Two year and that we were having a relationship break and now we're again continue what me started. And Rumor have spread that i broke up with Tae because my ex boyfriend came back and now he is suffering while nobody knows what shit is going in between us . My life in college have sucked so bad . Now i am on the bad list of every girl who thinks i have broken Tae's heart . Because they all thinks that i broke up with him . Well actually that is kind of true but never mind .

We're right now sitting in the cafeteria on the table far left near a window. Its safe here or else I'll have endless of stares and by we i meant was me and Suga . Sara is all lovey dovey with jungkook sitting with him , jimin and Tae on the table far right . Sara was having a trauma whether she sits with me or Kookie. Who have finally made their couple official . So i told her to follow her heart .

"And to my dismay she chose Kookie huh true best friend" i think sarcastically.

"You're thinking loud again cupcake" Suga said smiling.

"Oh sorry . And what's with the clingy Nick name" i said rolling my eyes.

"Well even fake i am still your boyfriend so i should call you with names" He said smirking.

"Wow lucky me all of my Boyfriends are fake plus the fake ones care for me like they love me alot while they dont give a two shit about me" i spat.

" Baby you have been grumpy since week. Are you on your period or something . And if not than try to calm your self . I am helping you here. People will laugh and probably get mad at you if they found out you faked your every relationship" he said calmly.

"I hate my life" with that i hit my head on the table we are sitting at . I hit it again and again till i felt something soft touching my head when i hit it this time and look down and saw Suga's hand preventing me from hitting the hard surface. He is so sweet.

"Stop it you're embarrassing me " i take that back he is mean . And cold hearted. I tried to hold his hand and bite it but he pulled it away on time .

Then playfully started grabbing my nose that's when i felt something burning my back i turned around to see what is it . Only to find Tae glaring at me like he is going to kill me . I gulped and turned again.

"I think we should leave Suga " i almost begged.

"Why i still haven't finished my lunch" he said picking a fries .

"Than i am leaving " with that i left Suga alone and came out of the cafeteria.

-------------++++++++++++++++++--------
I was walking towards the locker room when i felt someone pulling me in an empty class . I got so startled by the moment that my eyes got closed i mumbled something without thinking.

"Please don't rape me Tae"

" Open your eyes and why would Tae be raping you? " Jimin spat in his beautiful angel voice.

" I am leaving. I don't have anything to do with you guys " i said and was about to leave .

"Please let me give me 5 mint to explain things"

"Why should i ? " I said Crossing my arms over my chest.

"Listen Y/N . I really don't give a shit whether you forgive me or not . But its about Tae he..... I mean he is having trouble because of you be---"

"Did i say I'll listen to you" i turned around to leave but Jimin suddenly grab me by the wrist and turned me back so i was facing him . He than twisted my arm behind my back .

"Ouch that hurt leave me !!" I shouted.

"That's how hurt i felt when we see Tae " he said now finally leaving my hand " just give me 5 mint will you " i was so scared that i nodded angry jimin is scary.

"Okay thanks . Its all my fault . Okay . Tae hurted you that day and remember i gave you my number well it was Tae's number . He first came to me when you texted him. I told him to fix his problem with you--"

"By lying" i spat .

" I know he shouldn't have pretend to be me. And i am sorry that when i found that out i still helped him".

"I think 5 mints are over . I am leaving" i turned again to leave but before i leave jimin said .

" Just give him chance to explain . He is not someone who will talk to any one just to make" i turn to look at jimin he is speaking with such sincerity for his friend that i had to listen to him." fun of that person. Plus girls are head over heels for Tae. If he is trying to pursue you it mean--" before he could say more i tripped from my own foot "ahhhh!! " I screamed in the fear that i would hit the hard floor now but i was in something warm. I opened my eyes which were close from the fear of falling and when i look up. I saw a blade like jaw line. "Jimin is holding me" .. i think to my self.

" I am holding you- . How did you tripped?" he said still holding me in his arm.

" What are you two doing here?" we both jumped when we heard Tae's deep voice. Tae with blood shot eyes looking at us like he is a Tiger and we are his prey .

" Ehem i should go " i said but before i can leave Jimin still have his arm around my waist. " Psst psst " i whispered to which Jimin look at me " your  hand" i mumbled as if Tae can't see us but he is watching our every moment.

" No i think i should LEAVE. You both can continue your Stuff" he turned and left. Jimin ran after him . And i was alone in the class . What just happened. I took a deep breath which I forget i was holding . Why i am always in a messed situation. I shake my head and started to walk out of the class room .

***********************************

It was long day today . Suga dropped me home an hour a go . Its his daily routine to drop me home after school because we're neighbors. Well i just took shower and now i am lying on the best listening to my favorite song "Mikrokosmos". This song is really soothing and always fill my heart with warm desire. I don't know when i dozed off listening to this song . I woke up at the sound of my phone ringing.  I look at the screen it says.

~~~Liar Calling~~~~~

Why he is calling me at this time of night its almost 11:00 PM . Should i pick or should i ignore . Pick , ignore . Pick , nah i am going to ignore but we can see why he called like its been almost a month since he last called. After debating with my self for 1 minute . I picked the call.

"Hello is this Fiestygirl?"

This is not Tae. Who could it be . And what's with the Fiestygirl?

"Fiestygirl?"

"I am sorry but its the name written here"

" Its okay but who are you ? This phone belongs to my boyfriend"

Boyfriend ? What a heck . I said it without thinking OMG i am an idiot.

"Oh i am a Manager of ABC Bar this sir had been drinking alot and now he is passed out its almost Closing time can you please come and get him and also pay the Bill. He haven't paid yet".

" Call someone else we're not that close" i was about to hang up when.

" But you were on his emergency no . Plus he only have 5 contacts and we called all of them only you picked the call . Plus you did say you're his girlfriend right?"

"Yeah but we are having a fight right now so please don't disturb me." I said now getting annoyed not on the Manager but on my self for lying so much.

"Okay ma'am . I am going to search his pocket for money and after that i am going to throw him out on the Road--"

Did he say he is going to throw him out on the road . If something bad happened to him than I'll be blamed for that . Ah i hate my self for being this nice.

"Don't do anything thing i am coming." with that i hanged up the call. And being the smart girl that i am . I know i have to drop him home and of course i don't know where he lives so i have to figure that out first.

To Sara
Hey are you awake ?

Sara:
Yes why what happened
Are you alright?

To Sara:
I am fine.
Is kookie awake ?

  Sara:
How did you i am
Staying at kook's today?

To Sara

YOU'RE STAYING AT
KOOKIE'S!!!!

Sara:
Long story i am going
To tell you in the morning.

To Sara:
Whatever. If he is awake
Ask him Tae's address. And
Don't ask me anything right
Now.

Sara:
Okay as you wish. But i
Am i curious and i also
want Details in morning.

To Sara:
Yeah whatever.

Sara:
It's 115-6, Taepyeong-dong, Wansan-gu Jeonju-si,
Jeollabuk-do.

To Sara
Okay thanks.
Use protection.

After that my phone dinged but i didn't bother to check who it was . Because i know its sara. While texting sara i got in the cab and now i am on my way to that stupid bar . If my mom wakes up and didn't find me at home. I am doomed.

***********************************

After 20 minutes i reached the bar upon entering i saw Tae sleeping on the table. Comfortably like a baby . I payed his bill . With the help of the waiter i brought him out and took a cab again so i can drop him home. I showed the address to the cab driver and he nodded . After 15 minutes we reached his home . I was so lost in looking at Tae's beautiful face that i only realize when the driver coughed for my acknowledgement. But when i came out from the cab the house no its not a house its a mansion. Its huge i was shocked . Like i know he is rich but this is FRIKIN rich . I asked the cab driver to help me get the drunken man out of the cab and into the house . Which he gladly did . We were at the door step now Tae arms around my shoulder and my one hand on his waist and other was paying the Cab driver after paying. I press the bell and after 1 sec a beautiful old lady opened the door.

"Em hello he drank alot and is wasted now " i said with smile. The old lady smiled back and came out to hold Tae's other arm and now we both were holding him . She than guided me the way and soon we were in Tae's room which was on first floor . He better pay me back good for all the trouble he have caused me today.

"I shall bring something for you young lady you look exhausted" the old lady said softly.

" Yeah please a cold Glass of water would be nice " i know i am not being generous but i am thirsty.

"Okay wait here " with that she left.

I look around the room its simple and nice . He have alot of CDS , a trumpet, few sketches are lying here and there. I guess he likes to sketch. And a violin
In a corner. I turned to look at Tae who was now on his bed hugging a pillow .

"What are you Kim Taehyung? . Why are you so mysterious" i went closer to him and brush his hair with my finger. His hair is soft . He stirs in his sleep .

"Here you go young lady " the old woman came back with a glass of water. I stood up from the position i was in and took the glass.

"Its L- um i am his friend." I said "You must be Tae's mother?" I ask stupidly.

"No young lady . I am young master's maid " a maid oh Wow.

"Sorry . I thought you're his mother."

" Its okay young lady . Perhaps you're staying here . Should I organize a room for you its late? " She ask politely.

"Ah no I'll be leaving . I just wanted to make sure he reaches his home safe. I'll leave now"

"Okay but let me offer you a ride home as a token of Thanks for bringing our young master home safe and sound. I insist please don't say no" she is so polite and soft spoken . I feel like i have known her for ages.

"Em okay " that's all i could say.

"Please wait downstairs till i go and tell the driver to drop you home " she left and i was following behind her. When i heard Tae sniffing. I turn and looked at him he was mumbling something. I went closer to him and suddenly grabbed my Arm .

"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE" he said crying.

*********************

Hello guys EID MUBARAK TO ALL .. i am having an extreme trouble with my Wattpad app .. that's the cause of late update but i hope you'll understand .

Please vote and comment .

I purple you all 💜 💜💜 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.2K 40
What happens when you room with seven heavenly guys but one wants your love and attention the most? But, its not easy when there are people in your...
54.8K 3.6K 29
what happens when the fake relationship starts feeling like everything you never knew you wanted? ⛔️ Top Jungkook BOOK CONTAINS ~JIKOOK ~ANGST ~I...
348K 6.7K 36
I really appreciate the support you guys have given me through this whole book its really special to me Thank you so much!! Note:" This story was wri...
44K 3.9K 43
Jeon Jungkook has been alone for centuries Once the powerful and feared Vampire King of hybe, now he is but a recluse in his mansion, hidden in the m...