Dominance (Power Of Love)

By kookiemylilpookie

" come here and fuck me" " your not the boss of me! I'm the dom". " baby boy, you've been replaced". More

prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 14
part 15

part 13

2.2K 43 37
By kookiemylilpookie

" eomma, this is y/n. My girlfriend". He sat down near her grave. Her grave was cracked and it was quite dirty. It seemed like nobody ever visited her.

" hello aunty.. it's so nice to finally see you". You smiled at her grave stone.

" i bought some flowers for you. They're Aster's.. i hope you like them". You sat down next to Jungkook and placed the flowers carefully on her stone.

" happy birthday eomma. We bought cake for you". He smiled, seeming so genuine. You noticed how dirty her grave stone was. You could barely see her name that was engraved in it. You pulled out tissues from your purse and gave it a nice wipe.

" thank you honey..". He looked over to you.

" your welcome". You smiled.

" eomma, do you like her? She's beautiful right? I really love her. Thank you for sending her to me". He talked to her.

- 2 hours later -

Suddenly, loud thunder crashed the party.

" jungoo, i think we should leave". You suggested.

" your right.. goodbye eomma". He smiled and waved goodbye. You said goodbye before sadly, walking away.

" she likes you". Jungkook said.

" really?!". You smiled.

" yes of course she does!". He giggled before getting into his car. You got in the passenger side and buckled up.

" we should schedule another time to meet her. We need to fix her stone too". You said.

" aniya(no). My mother used to say that broken and cracked things are just as beautiful as newly formed things, the difference is the broken things have more history to it".

" your mother is so poetic. I love it". You smiled.

" yeah, she thought me so much...". He grabbed your thigh as he drove. There was a long silence. You took out your phone to occupy yourself.

" honey...". He suddenly spoke in a soft voice.

" yeah?". You looked up at him.

" me and the boys are gonna go out later tonight.. is that okay?".

" yeah of course go ahead... but where though and what time will you be back? is Taehyung going? Is he bringing Soojin? what do i do when im home alone??". It seemed like your question really made Jungkook pressured.

" nowhere okay! Relax! We're just going out for some drinks. Why are you so worried?". He looked at you for a split second before turning back to the road.

" of course im worried.. what if something happened to you?". You held his hand.

" trust me, im bulletproof honey". He smiled.

" whatever". You rolled your eyes.

- home -

" we're home..". Both of you walked in. The house seemed empty. It was very silent.

" hyung!...".

" oppa?!". You said loudly. Jimin came out of his room, looking like he just woke up.

" taehyungie and Soojin left". He said before heading straight to the bathroom.

" they left? Do you know anything about this?". Jungkook asked you.

" maybe.. I'm not sure. This morning, they were kinda fighting. The boys wanted Soojin out. I guess Taehyung followed her...".

" why would they kick out Soojin...". He furrowed his eyebrows.

" i don't know... let's wash up baby". You pulled him to his room, hoping he would just let it go.

" it's weird and suspicious..". He sighed as he walked in the room and closed the door behind him.

" we should just leave them alone". You went to him and helped him with his black button up shirt.

" i think i should tell him. Y-yeah i think it's time".

" are you sure baby?..". You looked up at him.

" yeah. I'll do it later tonight". He nodded at himself, feeling optimistic. You slowly unbuttoned his shirt for him.

" I'll sit him down and just let it out. D-do you think that's a good idea?". He asked, looking down at you. You sighed at his question before looking up at him.

" i think you should do whatever you think is right baby.. your doing the right thing. It's up to Taehyung on how he'll take it. Don't expect it'll be all good and easy okay?". You cupped his face and gently rubbed his cheeks with your thumbs. He smiled at you before leaning in to kiss you. You kissed him back then rested your head on his chest.

" jungoo...".

" hmm?".

" don't say anything stupid..".

" i won't baby..". He pecked the top of your head before moving.

" im gonna take a bath".

- later that night -

" we're off honey. Don't wait up okay. You need your beauty sleep". Jungkook pecked your forehead gently.

" am i your dog? Why kiss there?!". You laughed at him.

" oh sorry baby!". He leaned down and kissed your lips. You kissed him back and hugged him tight.

" come home early...". You slid your hand over his clothed bulge. He shivered before moving away from you.

" have fun boys!". You called out, holding the front door.

" goodbye Jeon Jungkook". You smirked at him as he slowly walked out, not taking his eyes off you.

" I'll be home as soon as i can! I love you!". He blew kisses to you. You giggled and pretended to catch his kisses.

" i love you too! BYEE!!". You waved before closing the door and locking it.

He left..the house felt empty. It was quiet. You were a little scared but it was somewhat peaceful. You took a long bath and went off to bed.

- a few hours later, 2.am -

" y/n...". You heard something whisper to you. You groaned and covered your face with a pillow.

" y/n!! Get up!". Somebody grabbed you and pulled you up. You immediately pulled your eyes up, noticing Jungkook first. He seemed stressed. Your ears adjusted to the loud bangs coming from outside.

" jungkook what the fuck??". You furrowed your eyes.

" pack your things! We're leaving!". He said loudly before scrambling around his room, shoving his clothes into his big army bag.

" leaving?? Going where?!". You started to panic.

" MAKNAE! HURRY UP!!". You heard Namjoon yell out from outside.

" y/n-ah! Please! Just pack your things. Pack as much as you can! Here!". He threw a duffle bag at you. You caught it and started to ran around the room, grabbing all your things.

" jungkook explain to me what's happening!". You said loudly as you threw your clothes into your bag.

" we're going on a holiday. Somewhere far away from here". He said as he was packing his toiletries.

" holiday??".

" y/n-ah just pack! I'll explain later!". He ran out the room, probably checking up on the other members. You noticed another small black duffle bag next to his army bag. It was unzipped. You went closer to see wads of cash inside, practically overflowing the bag. You widened your eyes at the amount of money there was. You kneeled down next to the bag and scrambled through to see all the glory before realising how it got here and where it was from.

" babe~". Jungkook ran back in to see you staring at the bag.

" what's this?". You showed it to him. He kneeled down infront of you, cupping your cheeks.

" listen baby... this is our share. I grabbed as much as i could. This will last us years. We need to lay low for awhile okay?". He nodded at you, reassuring that everything was okay. You nodded and got up, as jungkook did as well.

" everything will be okay.. trust me". He pecked your lips before letting you go back to finish packing. As you packed, you tried to actually understand what he was saying. What did he mean by ' our share' and ' lay low'.

" baby are you done?". Jungkook came back inside and asked.

" ye-yeah". You nodded and zipped your heavy bag.

" are you able to carry your bag?". He asked and he began to carry his own bags. You nodded at his question and followed him out. You looked around the house and saw it was now empty. The only things left were furniture and small items, the rest was gone.

" maknae hurry up!". The boys with their bags from outside, called you and Jungkook. You quickly ran out the door with Jungkook. He dropped his bags beside you and ran back into the house, checking the rooms before running back out.

" jiminie.. what's going on..". You tapped his shoulder. He glanced over at you and shook his head.

" nothing..".

" maknae, catch!". Namjoon tossed him a bottle of some yellowish liquid. Jungkook caught it and began to ran back around the house, spreading this yellowish liquid everywhere.

"... gasoline? You're gonna burn the house down?? WHAT THE FUCK?!". You tapped Namjoon repeatedly. He ignored you and rolled his eyes. Jungkook came back out, dripping the last bit of gasoline out. He pulled out a lighter from his pocket.

" bultaoreune". Jungkook smirked before dropping the lighter, causing swift hot flames to appear. You watched as the view of the living room, turning bright yellow and red.

" my house..". Namjoon sighed.

" my moms couch..". Jin exhaled.

" my bedroom..". Jimin frowned.

" my bed..". Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows.

" my music equipment..". Hoseok pouted.

" we lost many valuable things". Namjoon sighed before turning to us.

" the most valuable thing i own is right here". Jungkook grabbed you, smiling like an idiot before pecking the top of your head.

" let's move before the neighbours call the cops". Namjoon said before grabbing his bag and running off, with the boy following.

" babe, let's go!". Jungkook grabbed your hand and pulled you along.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 9.9K 18
"What is your name?" "Jeon Jungkook." "Okay baby." "What the fuck?! You are not my dad so don't call me baby!" "Uh-oh! Don't be a brat to me baby...
3.6K 79 20
"words babygirl, say 'yes master i understand'" jungkook caressed your cheek and cooed. "fuck. you." you spat instead.
596K 12K 36
"I can survive.you guys treat me like I am kid anyways.how this any different?"~jungkook #1 in babykookie(1/13/20)
31.3K 1.8K 9
"stop trying to hook up with me again, dumbass, i'm concussed!" "huh, guess you really could say i fucked your brains out." in which taehyung and jun...