Stay (Smut)

By bunnyboy_24

You work for Got7 as an assistant manager. You've been through horrible relationship with your ex and want to... More

It can't get any worse than this
Dirty Dancing
Happy Birthday
How are you feeling? (Some smut)
A double shot (smut *threesome* kinks)
Good morning (some smut)
Coffee Shop (some smut)
A Friend
Soft

Take Me Home (smut)

11.5K 107 86
By bunnyboy_24

The party was ending and guests were leaving. Your whole night came to a rather calm ending. Jinyoung helped a lot with keeping you happy after the fight. He was sweet and gentle the whole time you two were on the deck. After that you came in, you fixed your makeup and tried to enjoy the rest of your night. You danced a bit with Mark and JB before Lisa, BamBam, and Yugyeom joined in. It was nice but you just wanted to forget that you ever had that fight, not to mention the kiss JB slipped in as well as Mark and Jinyoung. All the guests had left now it was just you and Got7.

"Did you like your party Noona?" Yugyeom asked sitting next to you at the counter table. You nodded "I did thank you guys so much." The rest of Got7 gathered around the island table taking to you. You weren't drunk yet and kinda wanted to drink your sorrows away. You didn't care where it lead after, even if you past out here JB would take care of you or if you ended up going in one of the boys cars they would drop you off home safely. You were in good hands either way and they would never take advantage of a drunk girl so late at night.

"The party's not technically over. What if we take a couple of shots together before I leave?" You got up and grabbed a couple of shot glasses and poured alcohol for everyone.

"Whatever the birthday girl wants." JB said with a smile. You all took your shots Yugyeom and Youngjae made a sour face. They usually didn't drink such strong alcohol, but for you they'd pull through. You poured more shots for yourself till you transformed into a giggling clumsy mess. The boys took two or more then stopped. You knew it was time to stop but you didn't want to.

"One more..." You hiccuped "peeaaassseee" You clung on to Jinyoungs arm who took the bottle away from you knowing what you were doing.
"I think you've had enough Y/N. Your gonna have a bad hangover tomorrow." He put the bottle on a high shelf you could barely reach. Even with your heels you couldn't quite get it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright let's be honest not all of us are 5'5. My ass is 5'9 so I could easily reach that shit with or without heels. Anyway sorry for interrupting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jinyoungie~ I just want one more~" you tried to reach for the bottle over Jinyoungs shoulder. Unknowingly pressing your body against his, you jumped up a couple times. Then stopped when you felt something poking your front. Jinyoung cleared his throat looking away for a second looking a little embarrassed. Did I get him hard? How? You thought. "Jinyoung are you-" before you finished your sentence  Jinyoung turned you around and gently walked you to Jackson.

"Jackson why don't you take her home I'm sure it's been a long night for all of us." He walked you both out the door. "Happy birthday Y/N get home safe. Text us when you get home or call or snap us or whatever you kids do these days. Good night!" He laughed nervously and slammed the door in your faces.

"Kids?" Jackson looked at you confused. You shrugged and started walking down with Jackson to his car. He had a nice black mustang which the doors opened upwards. "Ladies first." He opened the door for you. "Thank you." You sat down as Jackson closed the door then ran to the other side and got in the car. He drove the car in silence which was a little awkward for you. "Can I put on some music?" You turned to him. "Sure." He connected your phone to his cars blue tooth and you played a chill playlist on your Spotify.

You favorite song started play as Jackson stopped in front of your house. You didn't want to go home tonight. "Should I walk you inside?" He asked about to open to his door. You grabbed his arm "I don't wanna go home tonight." You told him leaning close to him. He sat down "where do you wanna go?" "Can I stay at your house tonight? I need a night away from my house. Please?" You pulled him a little closer to you pleading. He nodded trying look at your eyes.

The way you were positioned was in a way sexual. You were holding Jackson's arm close to your chest, he could see right through you dress but tried to keep his eyes on your face, your lips were parted slightly. You on the other hand were looking everywhere. Jackson's shirt was unbuttoned down to the starting of his abs, his hair was messy but sexy.

You were so close to him you could feel his breath hit your lips. You let go of his arm and put your fingers under his chin pulling him a bit closer. "Y/N?" Jackson whispered "Are you sure you want to do this?" He held your wrist gently.

SMUT WARNING ⚠️:
You moved your hand to his cheek "yes" you whispered back seductively leaning in kissing him. He kissed you back a little rough cupping your face with one hand as his other found it's way to your thigh gripping it slightly. You moaned into the kiss as Jackson's tongue explored your mouth and his hand moving up to your inner thighs.

You moved your hand down his to chest softly dragging your fingers along his neck feeling him shudder at your touch. The kiss became more passionate as the straps from your dress started to come down, showing off more of your shoulders. You felt the heat in your body start to build up the more and more Jackson went up your dress but he would slowly pull his hand back from your core. You wrapped your arms around his neck twisting the ends of his hair around your fingers.

He pulled back still close to you, your noses touching. "Do you still...want to do this?" He said breathlessly. You slowly nodded "Don't hold...anything back." You leaned in again but was interrupted by a knock on Jackson's window. You both quickly fixed yourselves and Jackson lowered his window to reveal a police officer leaning on his car.

"Sir, can you please move your car? It's not a parking space." The police officer said tipping his hat off to you. "I'm so sorry officer." Jackson smiled "my girlfriend got a little sick in the car so we stopped for some air."

"Alright, just move your car I don't want you to block the entrance." He slowly backed off the car. "You all have a nice night." The officer left as Jackson started his car again. "You still want to go to my place?" He asked with a smirk. "If you don't mind company." You smiled. He started driving resting his one hand on your thigh "I don't mind at all."

You made it to Jackson's apartment. You held Jackson's hand leading him to elevator then kissing him the second the doors closed and backing away when they opened on his floor. Jackson quickly took you to his room opening the door making sure his neighbors weren't around. You entered his room first looking around his living room, then he hugged you from behind kissing your neck down to your shoulder.

You tilted your head to the side giving him more room to work "Jackson~" you moaned running your fingers through his silky hair. He took you by the hand keeping you close to him leading you to his bedroom. He sat on the edge of the bed leaning on his hands watching you unzip your dress letting it drop to the floor then climbing on to his lap.

"Enjoy the show?" You towered over him wrapping your arms around his neck. He held your hips pulling you closer licking his lips. He kissed you then trailed his kisses from your jawline to your breast's, you let out a soft moan holding his head. In one swift move he unhooked your bra leaving you in your panties.

You unbuttoned his shirt which he threw across the room along with your bra. You felt his body, how strong it was and warm, moving your hand lower to his pants unbuckling his pants. "You really can't wait?" He smirked playing with your panty line.

He was teasing you wanting you to beg for his touch, to beg for him to fuck you but two can play that game. You both had that one piece of clothing keeping you from feeling more of each other. You rolled your hips against his causing some friction, slowly rubbing you cilt against his dick feeling his already hard member become as hard as a rock. He gripped your ass leaving small love bites on your breasts. You both continued to tease each other until Jackson couldn't take it anymore and pushed you on to the bed taking off both your underwear, immediately slamming into you.

You threw your head back moaning loudly gripping the sheets. "F-fuck!" You moaned as Jackson thrusted into you slowly but deeply making sure you could feel all of him. He started thrusting harder picking up the pace, you were a moaning mess which brought pleasure to Jackson knowing he was driving you crazy like this.

The room was filled with the slapping of skin. Jackson messaged your breasts kissing you more roughly as you were reaching your climax. "J-Jackson...I'm c-uming!" You broke the kiss and immediately he pulled out making you sit up. "Why did you stop?" He didn't say anything but moved down to your core licking your folds causing you to fall back down.

Gripping his hair a bit, your legs started to close together but he held them open as you came in his mouth. He slowly sat up from your core licking his lips and whipping his mouth. "You taste sweet baby girl." He hovered over you taking in the view of you; breathless, naked, and sweating. He pulled back his hair before positioning himself at your entrance.

He entered you again going slow then picking up the pace. "Jackson~" you gripped his arms as he slammed into you harder. You arched your back becoming turned on again by his deep movements.

You were overfilled with pain and pleasure feeling yourself reach your climax again as Jackson started to reach his. "I'm almost..." He thrusted faster as you came again on him at a loss for words. He pulled out and came on your stomach before laying down beside you smirking catching his breath. "Why are you smirking like that?" You giggled.

He moved your hair behind you caressing your cheek. "Because I've never had a girl cum twice with me, but that's not the important thing." He got up and grabbed a towel along with a T-shirt and his boxers. He cleaned you up and threw the towel into a basket in the corner of his room. He put on his boxers as you slipped on the T-shirt he gave you. Laying next to him felt different, warm in a gentle way. "What's the important thing?" You asked as he pulled you closer to him. "That you trust me." He kissed your forehead, you cuddling into his chest slowly falling asleep in his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello! This took me three days to write lol. It's hard working three jobs and trying to meet deadlines. I hope you guys enjoyed it and will support my stories! Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 4.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
110K 3.3K 26
a paige bueckers story.
270K 17.2K 81
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
854K 33.3K 81
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...