Bad Romance | K.TH x J.JK

By http-kookv

In which badboy Jungkook falls for shy Taehyung. Not knowing, he's his worst fear. More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11 [❌]
12
13
14

1

8K 196 192
By http-kookv

"Tae!" He hears someone calling from from afar. Taehyung turns around to see his tiny best friend run after him. When he finally approached him, it took him a good thirty seconds to catch his breath.

Taehyung giggled at the sight. "What's up?"

Jimin is Taehyung's childhood friend, the only friend he'll ever be comfortable talking to. Jimin always tries to help Taehyung, making new friends, but Taehyung is just too shy to interact with anyone else besides him.

"I heard there is a party in our neighbourhood today, and apparently it is Yoongi's."

Taehyung sighs. "So?" Jimin puts his hand on Taehyung's shoulder "Everyone is invited! so that means that we should go! I heard his party's are the best!"

Taehyung suffers from anxiety and he is shy. So this combination is a no go for him. "But Jimin you know i-"

Jimin pouts. "For me?" He says and Taehyung looks at him in his eyes. "Don't do that to me"

Jimin tries his best to look as, cute/sad as possible.

"Okay..but don't start complaining when i run out of the house" he says.

Jimin smiles and he swiped off the imaginary dust of his shoulders. "See, i'm so hard to resist"

Taehyung shakes his face. "But..since it's Yoongi's party. It means that the Pinapples come too right?"

You're probably wondering, pineapples? Well that's what Taehyung calls the bad boy group.

"You know i can't take you serious when you call them that, but yeah probably" he says and Taehyung's eyes widened "oh no i can't-"

"Taehyung no! You will be going, i'm doing it for the best" he says and Taehyung sighs. And he finally arrived at his house.

"So guess this will be where we part our ways" Jimin sighs and Taehyung chuckles. "Jimin you live next to me stop being dramatic"

Jimin giggled. "Anyways i'll see you this evening to choose our outfits, we gotta look like snacks" he says and Taehyung just rolls his eyes. "People won't notice me anyways, why?"

Jimin looked at him like 'wtf'. "Taehyung, litterally everyone knows you're handsome as fuck, the thing is just that you're shy. You barely talk to people, for them to tell this to you"

Taehyung is used to hear these things. 'you're shy, you barely talk'. Or when he finally feels like talking to someone he gets hit by the 'oh so you can talk' or 'oh my god he's talking y'all'. At first it hurt him, but then he accepted it. He's shy and there's no reason to get hurt over these things, they're right anyways.

Taehyung plopped down on his bed, but then he stood up and walked over to his mirror. He had his glasses on. And he was playing with his hair to make it right.

Then he remembered Jimin's small gift from a few weeks ago. They were fooling around in a store. And Jimin bought him blue contacts, since he thought it'd look good.

Taehyung tried to put in the contacts, but it took him so long, he broke down at least thirty times while putting them in, but then finally he got it.

He looked at himself, he was proud of himself. He started talking to himself in the mirror, practising what he probably won't ever say to the people he would get approached by.

And then he heard the door bell.

Yeah, it took him so long to put in those contacts that is evening already!

He opened the door to find a perfectly dressed Jimin in front of him. "I knew this contacts would look good on you!" He says as he keeps staring at him, which made Taehyung a little uncomfortable.

"So try these on, ripped jeans and this white blouse. This will look so good on you! And your grey, brownish hair also stand out because of your contacs!"

Taehyun changed, and Jimin helped him with his hair. He took a step back and looked Taehyung up and down. "Taehyung, you're so pretty, but you get prettier everytime i see you, i got so lucky to be your friend, i feel special" he says which made Taehyung shy.

"Thank you chim" he says.

"Everyone is going to be all over you today!" He says, but that actually makes Taehyung nervous as hell. "Is that a good thing though?" He says and Jimin pushes him. "Don't worry i'll help you, no need to get scared"

Arrived at Yoongi's house they rang the doorbell, Taehyung was behind Jimin. The door got opened by a smiley Yoongi. Greeting Jimin and Taehyung too, but all he could do is nod. He just doesn't know what to say.

Taehyung was getting dizzy, there were so many people around. And when he walked into the room all eyes were on him, they were probably wondering 'how did this kid come to a party?' Or 'wtf is he wearing' Taehyung thinks.

He was getting so nervous and he felt like crying he looked around, but Jimin was nowhere to be found. He already ditched him the second he got into this house, great..

Taehyung didn't know what to do, and he didn't want to look awkward so he thought of getting himself a drink. He chose coke, since he doesn't like drinking.

He was really uncomfortable by all the stares, and he could see people around him whispering, and it made him really nervous.

Then he felt light taps on his shoulders.

"Thank god Jimin you're he-" Taehyung says as he turns around, but it wasn't Jimin. It was Jungkook from the pineapple squad. Taehyungs hart dropped to the floor.

His eyes whidened and his breathing got heavier each second.

"You look so hot, and you know what else is hot?" He says, but Taehyung was shaking to hard to process what he just heard.

Taehyung felt like an idiot, he thinks that Jungkook will probably pick up at him in any second. And make fun of him and his shyness. And he'll probably embarass him in front of everyone. Cause that is what he always did to him when he was Younger.

"Are you okay?" He then hears, which made Taehyung look up. He asked him if he was okay? How?

Jungkook on the other hand was really worried about Taehyung, Jungkook doesn't admit it, but he knows that he feels something for Taehyung. It wasn't like that until a few weeks ago.

Jungkook knows how he threated him in the past, and that he's probably scared of him, but there was  one time when Jimin was still friends with the bad group. Jimin wanted them to be friends, he'd always talk about Taehyung and how a nice person he is. Nobody was interested in what Jimin had to say about Taehyung, except for Jungkook. He felt guilty, but there's just one thing.

He has a reputation. And being nice to Taehyung will ruin it for him all the way.

Back to the party.

Jungkook saw Jin approaching him, that's when Jungkook started changing back to his character.

Taehyung nods 'i'm okay' and his eyes were starting to water, he was so scared for Jungkook. "You know, lying is bad. Especially if you lie to me" he says.

And Taehyung just stays silent. "Like seriously, can't you ever talk?" He says and then the tears were streaming down his face.

He is used hearing things like that like said earlier, but he's just really scared of Jungkook and his friends. He can't handle them sadly.

"Jungkook why are you talking to him? Yo boy where is your friend, did he leave you already? See even he got bored by you, cause you're just too silent. Party's aren't made for people like you" Jin says and Taehyung's tears started to get worse. He covered his face, cause he didn't want people to see him cry.

Jin just chuckled at the sight, but Jungkook's face was neutral.

Jungkook felt bad inside, but  'this is who we are and how i always will be' he thinks to himself, so he just walks away. His hart still ached, but things need to be like this.

Taehyung ran out of the house, he couldn't handle it anymore. "I knew it" he says to himself. "I am an idiot for thinking that Jungkook will ever be nice to me" .

Taehyung wasn't looking where he was going, but when he was finally done sobbing he looked around. He was at the sea. He realizes that whenever he's sad he finds himself at the sea.

He sits down on the sand. It was dark outside, nobody was around, it was just him and the sea, he loved the sound of the sea.

His parents loved the sea too, whenever he's here, he feels like his parents are with him again.

"Why did i have to be so shy?" He asks himself. "even the only friend i talk to was nowhere to be seen" he sighs.

He rolls up his pants and he walks into the sea. Not to far, just till his legs are wet enough.

"Mom, dad i know you can hear me, i just want to say. I love you and i'll never forget you. But why did you have to be gone so soon? I miss you so much" he says.

When he got out of the water his feet where full with sand. "Guess who's walking back home bare feet?" He says to himself.

"No one" he hears behind him. Taehyung jumped, he was really scared, but then he turned around to see Jungkook.

He didn't know if he should feel relieved that it isn't some old creep, or if he should feel scared, cause it's still a pineapple.

Taehyung looks down. He didn't know why, but at the see he felt more like himself. And he got the courage to say "why are you here?" Even if it wasn't loud, Jungkook could hear him, and he felt good.

"I am not going to lie, i felt bad for you. What Jin said was really rude. And i just wanted to apologize in his place. And i saw that you weren't going home, so i got kinda worried for that too"

Taehyung was surprised at Jungkook's sudden kindness. 'He's only kind when nobody's around' he thinks to himself.

"You looked, and still do look really good today" he says

Taehyung didn't know what to say and he felt embarassed for that. Well he knew he could just say Thank you, but for some reason he couldn't say it. It was still Jungkook after all.

"You don't have to answer me, i know it's hard" Jungkook says. And he could see a small smile forming on Taehyung's face. Which made him go crazy inside.

He sighs. "Lets get you home" he says and Taehyung looks at Jungkook, he was scared again. Maybe this was just a game go lead him on? What if Taehyung goes with him? Will he do something to hurt him? He can't do this.

"Jimin said he is coming to get me" Taehyung says as he looks down. Jungkook felt dissapointed. "Even after he left you out there all alone? Well, goodbye then" he says as he walks away.

The thing is, he still hasn't heard anything from Jimin nor was he coming to get him. But cause of  Taehyung's trust issues he couldn't accept Jungkook's offer.

Taehyung was walking home all alone. Then a bright light approached him, it came from a car, He heard people yelling "and where's this cutie going?" And "he got some good backside"

Taehyung was really scared and he kept walking faster, but then the car stopped and he heard footsteps. Taehyung was so scared, and he was crying as he walked as fast as he could.

His arm got grabbed and Taehyung gasped. He looked beside him and an old guy was smiling at him creepily. The worst part is that Taehyung couldn't scream. Why couldn't he scream!

'This is my end i guess' Taehyung thinks to himself as he looks down, but then the grip loosened. He looked beside him and the man was laying on the ground.

When did this happen? He thinks.

"Taehyung, you should be lucky that i didn't believe you when you said Jimin was coming, cause if i did believe you worse things would've happened"

Taehyung looks up and he sees Jungkook. He had blood on the left edge of his lips.

His fist was also covered with blood, did Jungkook beat the man for him? Did he really do that for him?

Maybe he isn't so bad after all..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 8.2K 36
After all the hurt and misunderstandings going on between Jimin and Taehyung who are both members of Bts, they finally realize their love for each ot...
156K 6.6K 45
Jungkook falls in love with his stalker, Kim Taehyung, and learns about his very bad past on his journey but soon forgets due to an accident. Compete...
148K 5K 25
Taehyung is heartbroken after seeing Jungkook cheat on him. Things get worse when he sees someone he never wanted to see again.
512K 22.5K 34
[ Taekook fic ] Maybe Taehyung has a troubled past and maybe Jungkook is troubled because of Taehyung. •completed•