BNHA/MHA Oneshots

By Pabu33

Just because I'm really obsessed with BNHA rn, I decided to write a few one-shots. Maybe, I'll make a few fan... More

Stain X HeroReader | Romantic Night For Two
All Might X Fem!Reader | The Big Scoop

Hello!/Suggestions

648 1 14
By Pabu33

Okay, okay, okay. I know you're gonna get all aggro with me. But like. I want to clarify some stuff here so you don't stumble upon something you don't wanna read or shouldn't be reading.

I will put a warning before the start of any sensitive one-shots, they may touch on anything from suicide, to sexual assault. Please don't read those if they make you uncomfortable. I will also put a warning before anything that is Not Safe For Work (NSFW if you didn't know), and adding what they will have in it. Just in case it makes you uncomfortable.

Also, I will be indicating any pro-nouns being used in the story if any, or the gender being referenced. The title will either tell you the reader will be referred to as a female, male, or if no indicator, it will be neutral.

I like to really set the scene sometimes, but other times I just write to get the thought out of my head. The content will vary in length and quality. And I can type a lot. I mean, a LOT.

I also support Dabi secretly being Toya Todoroki. I won't mention it too often in the one-shots with him but, there will be some mention of it. Hope you guys don't mind!

Also, not all of these will be X reader, some can/will be ship pairings. Annnnd some of these will be more than one character X reader.

Suggestions are open, just drop them here. I have been trying to write a few one-shots in advance to posting any of these so that I can have some time to write the ones you guys ask for. But let's be honest with a real job and creativity coming and going, I only got like... one and a half done and a few others started lol I will update as I go.  I hope you all enjoy these! Do give feedback!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

745K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
130K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
793K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...