xxxtentacion imagines

By heri0nfather

the one and only jahseh onfroy. More

In bed
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2
𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜
I ᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ
Wᴇᴛ Dʀᴇᴀᴍ
Tʜᴇ Mᴀᴋɪɴɢ Oғ "RIP Rᴏᴀᴄʜ"
"I Wᴀɴɴᴀ Mᴀᴋᴇ A Bᴀʙʏ" Pʀᴀɴᴋ
Mʏ Bᴜʟʟʏ
Bᴀᴛʜʀᴏᴏᴍ Pʟᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ
Jᴏɪɴɪɴɢ?
Sᴛᴏᴋᴇʟᴇʏ's Sɪsᴛᴇʀ (Bᴇsᴛғʀɪᴇɴᴅ's Sɪsᴛᴇʀ)
Cᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ
Bᴇᴀᴄʜ
Aɪʀᴘʟᴀɴᴇ
Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ Tʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ Tᴏᴏ Mᴜᴄʜ, Sᴛᴏᴘ Iᴛ
Lᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ Yᴏᴜ Pʀᴀɴᴋ
Wᴀᴛᴇʀʀʀ
Tᴡᴇᴇᴛ
Mᴀɪᴅ
𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎
Cᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟʟɪɴɢ
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙪𝙢𝙗
𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 2
just wondering
𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩
𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥
𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝒅𝒐 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒕
𝗶 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂
𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹
𝘈𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘦
ғᴀᴄᴇᴛɪᴍɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴀɴ ᴘʀᴀɴᴋ ᴏɴ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ
𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕓𝕠𝕪𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕
imaloneimsorrycinthia
𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻 𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸
𝗶 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝖿𝗂𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝗋𝗂𝗉
𝗐𝗁𝗒?
𝗇𝗎𝗆𝖻
ONLY FANS
𝗌𝗎 𝖿𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗂𝖺
𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬
i
𝘁𝗼𝘅𝗶𝗰
night time
pls
feelings
𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹
live
fuck me in your dreams
STARING AT THE SKY
drugz
breaking up with my girlfriend prank! (gets intense!)
punishment
punishment 2
2 AM
it came out wrong!
I love you, so much more.

Rᴏᴏᴍᴍᴀᴛᴇ

5.8K 127 243
By heri0nfather

I'm laying in bed waiting on my roommate jahseh to come.

Yes I'm a girl and jahseh is a boy.

We could've picked a boy or girl to be a roommate with and he picked me and i picked him.

I've been having a HUGE crush on him for like ever.

But I never told him.

I'm scared to i don't know how to.

He might not even like me.

I jumped up as I heard the door slam open revealing jahseh standing there.

"Hey Destiny" he said while closing the door.

"Damn nigga you fucking scared the shit outta me" I said with a hand on my chest, breathing in and out fast.

"Language ma"

"Oh yeah sorry" i said

"Everyone's going camping about 2 hours away they boutta leave, you coming?" He said

"Nah i rather stay here and do nothing like always" I said

"Aw Nah then I'm not gonna go, you can't stay here alone. I'll stay with you" he says

"Thanks but I'm used to being alone"

"Yeah same and it sucks, I'll be back ima tell them to leave without me." And before I can say anything he springs out the room.

He's vv sweet, cute and awesome.

Ugh I freaking love him.

I looked out the window and saw the bus leaving with everyone on it smiling and laughing.

Mbn😕

Jah came sprinting back into the room and closed the door.

And went straight to his computer about to play his game.

"Of course" I said

"What?"

"You want the dagger, don't you?" He says referring to his dick.

Yes

"What no!" I said

"Mhm, you capping" he said

"I'm not capping" I say

"Then come here, the dagger wants you look" he says pointing to his boner.

"Bet" I say without hesitation, get off my bed and sit on his lap.

i start to grind into him while he grunts in frustration.

I then began to slide my hand in his pants along with his boxers and slip them off while I get off his lap and kneeled on the floor.

His length sprung out. I put my mouth on his tip and began to suck.

My tongue swirled around the tip earning a groan from him.  He grabbed a fist full of my hair and shoved me further down so his member touched my throat repeatedly.

After moments of his member touching my throat, I felt a warm liquid shoot down my throat.  He let go of my hair and took a breath.

"Swallow it babygirl" he said while starring into my eyes as I did as told.  I swallowed the warm liquid while getting up from my knees and laying on the bed. 

"What do you think your doing?" He said

"What?" I said

"You gave me what I want and how about you?" He said

"What do you mean?" I said

"Destiny you know what I mean"

"I'm tryna taste you" he said while starring at me

I looked at him.  "Huh?" I said

"Don't act stupid, you know you want me" he said

I do want him, badly.  But I can't show him that I do. And of course I'm blushing.

"How do you know that?" I say

"Your blushing, and whenever I say I'm gonna sleep on the floor so you can have the bed to yourself, you always have a sad face and pout and beg for me to sleep with you." He says

I do that?!?!!!

"Ok what if I do want you?" I say

"Then come and get Me"
"I'm all yours" he said
"Actually, I'll come to you"

He gets up from his chair and goes to me.  He wraps his arms around me and starts to hug me tightly.  He then looked up at me and kissed my lips softly.

He pushes me on the bed and goes on top of me.  He takes off my pants and my panties real quick then he gasps. 

"What?" I ask

*gasps again*

"what jahseh?

"It's so beautiful" he says while starring at my area. 

I start to giggle.  He then puts his face against it and starts to lick up and down.  He started to suck on my pearl as a moan slipped out of my mouth. 

"Ugh" I moan out loud. 

"You like it don't you" he mumbled on my area causing tingles to my body.  He suddenly sticks a finger inside of me, pumping it in and out in a fast paste. 

"J-jah s-seh" I moan trying to say his name. 

After moments of my moans filling the room and him giving me pleasure, I moan one last time and I cummed on his finger. 

He took his finger out and licked off my juices. 

"You know that I've always wanted to do this?"he said

"You know I've always dreamed of you doing this" I say as he puts my underwear and pants back on me.

"Hmm interesting, maybe I'll do more than just this next time."  He says while licking his lips.

"I'd love that babe" I say after realizing the last word that just came out of my mouth as I look at him and his eyes widen.

"Babe?" He repeats the last word

"Sorry that just slipped ou-" before I can finish my sentence he smashes his lips into mine.

"It's fine princess" he says as he pulls out of the intense kiss. 

"I mean girlfriend" he says as my eyes widen after realizing what he said.

"Girlfriend?" I say

"Yup and I'm boyfriend" he says with a big smile on his face. 

I start to blush and smile big.

"I love you" we both say at the same time and laugh after we did. 

————————————————————————
This was a quick chapter because I really needa update.  But I got some good chapters coming up soon🤪.

Lol this is
tRaSh

Bye, Love y'all 💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.9K 2.6K 41
"And even though we live inside, a dangerously empty life, you always seem to bring me light."
18K 698 48
I didn't wanna make another story, but I'm bored asf so😭. Js read it pls🙏🏿.
3K 105 14
A girl runs away and goes to her favorite place and lies her way through life to live and ends up in love.