πƒπ€ππ†π„π‘πŽπ”π’ π–πŽπŒπ€οΏ½...

By multiiiiii

[ completed ! ] DANGEROUS WOMAN. @tomholland1996: is it jus me or is ariana grande's music not even that good... More

˗ˏˋCASTΛŽΛŠΛ—
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
NEW BOOK
NEW BOOK (PT 2)
NEW BOOK (PT 3)
hey :)

27

5.8K 201 151
By multiiiiii

MAY, 2017

͛͛

ARIANA GRANDE MANCHESTER CONCERT ENDS IN EXPLOSION, PANIC, AND DEATH

An explosion that appeared to be a suicide bombing killed at least 22 people on Monday night and wounded 59 others at an Ariana Grande concert filled with adoring adolescent fans, in what the police were treating as a terrorist attack.

Panic and mayhem seized the crowd at the Manchester Arena as the blast reverberated through the building, just as the show was ending and pink balloons were dropping from the rafters in a signature flourish by Ms. Grande, a 23-year-old American pop star on an international tour.

Traumatized concertgoers, including children separated from parents, screamed and fled what appeared to be the deadliest episode of terrorism in Britain since the 2005 London transit bombings.

Ms. Grande, a singer with a big voice who started her career as a star on a Nickelodeon TV series, is on an international tour supporting her 2016 album, "Dangerous Woman." Two additional acts, Victoria Monét and Bia, performed as openers on Monday. The tour was scheduled to continue on Thursday at the O2 Arena in London.

Ms. Grande was not hurt. TMZ, the entertainment news website, reported that she was "in hysterics" over the deadly blast.

Her manager, Scooter Braun, said on Twitter, "We mourn the lives of children and loved ones taken by this cowardly act."

Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of the lost and Ms. Grande as they all deal with this horrible tragedy.

⋆͛♡⋆͛

[group-chat]
zenDIEya
hairy er
batalony
spider boy

zenDIEya
we need to go see her

zenDIEya
i don't care what ur doing, we're all going. NOW. tom even you

hairy er
ok z, i'm packing rn. i'm not sure if tom's still doing press ? when i left he was still doing interviews, downstairs.

batalony
i've already called the car and packed as soon as i heard

batalony
toms in room 432 i'll go get him. z u pack

zenDIEya
ok

spider boy
who r we visiting? n why?

zenDIEya
r u fucking kidding me rn ?

hairy er
have u NOT seen the news ????

batalony
plz tell me ur joking

spider boy
no i'm not kidding n no i haven't seen the news. what's going on

batalony
GO SEE FOR URSELF ITS EVERYWHERE

hairy er
PACK WE'RE VISITING ARIANA

spider boy
grande ?? what's she have to do w this ??

spider boy
holy shit

spider boy
i jus saw twitter

spider boy
ok i'm packing

spider boy
i'll meet u downstairs

zenDIEya
hurry guys i'm worried, she's not answering any of my texts. neither is victoria, we have to get to florida asap.

batalony
she's not answering me either

hairy er
same

spider boy
JACOB WTF R U DOING I JUS GOT IN MY HOTEL ROOM LIKE FIVE MINUTES AGO N IM DOWN HERE BEFORE U LETS GO WE HAVE A FLGHT TO CATCH

batalony
IM COMING

hairy er
aw tom

⋆͛♡⋆͛

IT WAS LATE WHEN THE CAST OF SPIDER-MAN MADE IT TO THE HOTEL ARIANA WAS CURRENTLY STAYING AT IN HER HOMETOWN. zendaya was finally able to reach victoria, who informed zendaya that doctors are in and out of ariana's room frequently and ariana wanted to be alone for awhile, only wanted her mother to stay with her. victoria reassured her that she would want to see zendaya, that she kept saying how she needed her.

"me and laura are going to go get ari's favorite food, candy, and flowers," zendaya said.

"i'm going to come," jacob started, "i want to get her a card and something nice too," he said. zendaya looked at tom.

"tom, you need to go up there. she only has her mom with her, she's telling people she needs to be alone. but i know ari, she needs people right now. she needs her friends, the people she loves more than ever," zendaya said.

tom shook his head, "then i-i don't think i should be the one staying with her—," he stopped when he saw the look on zendaya's face. he sighed and nodded his head.

he walked into the lobby, and to the receptionist, "hey i'm here to see grande—um ariana," he began, "what's her room number?" he asked. the lady nodded her head and began scanning a clipboard, she showed it to him.

"is this you?" she asked. tom looked at the clipboard, it was a list of people that were allowed to visit her, and at the very bottom, where the lady was pointing, it read, 'holland,' he nodded his head and smiled.

he stopped at the end of the hallway as he watched joan, ariana's mother walk out of her room. she saw tom and quickly walked towards him.

"hi tom," she began, "you can see her, she's awake. she's in a very sensitive state, very fragile. i'm going home for the night, as it's almost one in the morning and zendaya texted me that you were on your way up," tom nodded his head, the woman made her way toward the elevator, "oh and tom, please take care of her. mac's not able to fly in for another two days, so she really needs someone to bring her that sort of—comfort right now and i hear you're always providing her that," she said. tom smiled as she came and hugged him goodbye.

he knocked on the door, and waited a couple seconds before she answered. he came face to with a tear stained cheeks, bloodshot eyes, bare faced, pale skin, girl. her eyes widened at the sight of him, tom walked in, she shut the door behind him, he turned around and faced her.

"the others are out getting you some things, they said you shouldn't be alone and that i should stay with you, and i told them that probably wasn't the best—," tom was interrupted by ariana embracing him in a hug. he wasn't sure what to do at first but when he heard the girl began to sob and felt the tears wet his shirt, he hugged her back. staying in the hug, he guided her to the bed, and they sat there, in the hug, her sobbing in his arms.

"i just don't know what to do," she began as she sat up and looked the boy in his eyes, "i don't know what to say to my fans, to the press, to you, to anyone. i feel like a failure, this could've been prevented if i were more careful. i let my fans down, people died because they were there to hear me sing. my fans, the people who love me the most, died because of me," she said as tears rolled down her face, "i just feel so broken," she finished.

"i know this won't change anything, but i'm so so sorry," tom began, "nobody deserves this, nobody should ever have to go through something like this. ever. but i'm here for you, what do you want to do? say it and we'll make it happen. i promise," he said. ariana smiled at the boy and wiped her tears.

"a benefit concert, in manchester. i'm going to get a bunch of artists together and we're going to perform. all proceeds are going to go to the families affected," she said. tom nodded his head,

"i'll be there," he said. she hugged the boy once more,

"thank you, tom. for everything." he smiled,

"anything for a friend, ariana," he said, and when he said that, they both had the biggest smiles on their face.

⋆͛♡⋆͛

[twitter]

arianagrande broken.
from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words.

comments disabled

⋆͛♡⋆͛

liked by tomholland2013, zendaya, and 10,720,640 others

comments disabled

͛͛

liked by tomholland2013, zendaya, and 7,729,635 others

arianagrande ticket link in bio 💘

comments disabled

͛͛

liked by arianagrande, zendaya, and 5,629,580 others

tomholland2013 my heart aches for you, friend. you are so strong.

tagged
arianagrande

75,720 comments

username: THIS IS THE FIRST ACTUAL PHOTO WE'VE HAD OF ARI IN OVER A WEEK

username: IS ARI OK

username: i'm so sad

username: THEY ARE FRIENDS OMG

username: TOM U R SO SWEET

username: was this photo recent ?
|
tomholland2013: no, couple month back in atl.

username: damn so no actual recent photos of ari

username: SHE LIKED IT THO

arianagrande: thank u for comin, being here w me, n holdin my hand thru it all. you are amazing. a friend you are 🖤
|
tomholland2013: 🖤

username: IM SHAKING

username: OH MY GOD

username: this brought them together :,(

arianagrande started following tomholland2013!

tomholland2013 started following arianagrande

⋆͛♡⋆͛

this chapter makes me sad

but a year later they're friends n following each other

we will never forget those 22 angels heaven gained that day. we miss you and you are loved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.8K 29
In which a broken but pure-hearted girl is in a desperate need of someone who will help her put her pieces back together. " -Please don't call me ang...
392K 11.9K 104
𝐎𝐍 ππ”π‘ππŽπ’π„. you're scared, i'm nervous but i guess that we did it on purpose βͺ social media x real lif...
332K 12.6K 39
"I'm surrounded by more dicks than a curious teenager." "literally or figuratively?" !post civil-war and the v...