Violet Parr x Male Reader

Bởi R350URC3

Y/n is a young demon hunter who was recently gifted a neon sign of devil may cry. He just moved to metroville... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

UPDATE

670 5 0
Bởi R350URC3

I didn't manage to upload the chapter, because I did not know that I was going to japan. Right now imma be goin back to Philippines. There will be 2 chapters that might come out june 16 Theres chapter 10 and chapter gregory. Chapter gregory would be character centric a bit of an oc backstory.

that's all for the update, I'll post chapter 10 maybe chapter gregory too next week.

P.S. Thank you for the support of this fanfic I saw it reached number one in one of the tags at one point which was very nice.

Pp.S. here are some funky japanese tunes.

pPp.S. the last one is my favorite...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

64.9K 926 18
Y/N is a 13 year old orphan, that was abandoned by his family at age 6. One day he comes home from school and an accident occurs, resulting in the ot...
23.5K 329 24
A month later after the events of the Incredibles, and before the events of The Incredibles 2, and during the events of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers...
101K 1.1K 29
(Y/N) (L/N) is 16 year old kid. He had close friends on his school, but something changed on him...Something more special...He had a power that could...
158K 1.7K 25
(Y/N) was a normal human that was living his life normally within the living world since he is just living life the way he wants but unfortunately du...