๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ( tua. )

Autorstwa SIMPLYMAYFIELD

โ”€ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ that i'm no sweet dream, but i'm a hell of a night. โž in which two people come back a... Wiฤ™cej

epigraph
cast
prologue
chapter one โ”€ "What happened to your face?"
chapter three โ”€ "Call me when you get out of jail, mi amor!"
chapter four โ”€ "She's drunk"
chapter five โ”€ "Make all their bones get crushed by the ceiling?"
chapter six โ”€ "You didn't mention that he was a creepy ass guy,"
chapter seven โ”€ "Idiot's, all my brothers are idiots,"
chapter eight โ”€ "I don't remember the forecast calling for 13 year oldst
chapter nine โ”€ "Hey we're selling Girl Scout cookies also try not to-"
chapter ten โ”€ "Fine I'm sorry we lied,"
chapter eleven โ”€ "And if you tell Klaus any of this you are so dead."
chapter twelve โ”€ "Who's Vanya?"
chapter thirteen โ”€ "That's a location and a noun not a plan."
chapter fourteen โ”€ "You don't say Moon Boy."
sequel
important question !!!

chapter two โ”€ "And then there were none."

7.2K 186 114
Autorstwa SIMPLYMAYFIELD

×××

chapter two ─ "And then there were none."

☾.*:☆⋆˚·

×××

"Hey." Diego said as Luna looked over towards the door to see him. "Hey." She replied quietly closing one of her drawers.

"I just wanna say, I know we didn't end on the best terms. But I'm not mad, I want things to go back to how they were..." Luna said, not letting her eyes leave the ground.

"Luna, I still-" He spoke trying his hardest to not strutted. Luna looked up and met his. "Don't, please don't." She said cutting him off. "I really want that, but I-I can't. I had to fight my ex...I'm not gunna do the same with you."

"Is that how you got those bruises?" He asked making her smile. "Yeah, yeah. Some stupid people wanted to see me fight my ex."

"Let me guess three rounds?"

"Turns out she was more pissed off in that situation than I was." She said making him smile a little, "Glad some changes are good one's,"

They stared at each other for a moment in their own little world, but loud thunder caught both of their attentions. The two ran outside and find most of their siblings already being there.

"What the fuck type of fuckery is this?" Luna asked as Diego put his arm in front of her and pulled her behind him. "Don't get too close!" Allison warned.

"Yeah, no shit!" Diego yelled.

"Looks like some sort of temporal anomaly." Luther said.

"English please, not all of us went to space." Luna asked sarcastically. "Either that or a miniature black hole. One of the two."

"Pretty big difference there, Paul Bunyan." Diego said as Luna laughed a little.

"Out of the way!" Klaus yelled as everyone moved. He threw a fire extinguisher at the black hole. Luna couldn't help but laugh then quickly realized that it wasn't gonna away, "Nice try, honey! But I think you made it mad. And why do we have that, I can control fire?" Luna said muttering that last part.

"What is that going to do?"

"I don't know. Do you have a better idea?"

"Everyone get behind me."

"Yeah, get behind us!" Diego ordered, pulling Luna behind him again. Though Klaus quickly did the same thing.

"I vote running." He yelled pulling Luna along with him. She quickly stopped heating his arm up a little.

"I love you, Klausy. But Momma raised no bitches." She said pulling him back towards the group, "But if nothing works, we run." She whispered that to him.

An old man started to come from the blue light and the quickly turned into a young boy. The thunder quickly went away and the siblings started to go near the kid.

"Does anyone else see little Number Five, or is that just me?" Klaus asked.

"What did you put in those drinks, Klaus? I think I'm seeing the same things." Luna added.

"Shit." Number Five said as Luna quickly plunged her ears to see if that punch Rosa did mess with her hearing.

🌇

"What's the date? The exact date?" Five asked as Luna shrugged. "I get punched in my head so many times I forget," Luna admitted.

"The 24." Vanya replied.

"Of what?"

"March."

"Good."

"So, are we gonna talk about what just happened?" Luther asked. "It's been 17 years."

Five scoffed. "It's been a lot longer than that." The boy teleported to get some stuff for his own sandwich.

"I haven't missed that."

"Where'd you go?" Diego asked.

"The future...It's shit by the way."

"Called it!" Klaus and Luna said the same time.

"I should've listened to the old man. You know, jumping through space is one thing, jumping through time is a toss of the dice." Five explained. "Nice dress. Luna nice hair fit's you very well."

"Oh, well danke." Klaus said.

"Awww, why, thank you, Five. To be honest, it hasn't been the same since you left." Luna admitted smile at him.

"How did you get back?" Vanya asked.

"In the end, I had to project my consciousness forward into a suspended quantum state version of myself, that exists across every instance of time." Five explained.

"Huh?" Luna asked confused.

"That makes no sense." Diego said.

"Well, it would if you were smarter. That, is not meant to offend Luna." Five quickly added as Luna smirked, "Wonderful as always Five." Luna added, Diego simply rolled his eyes.

"How long were you there?"

"45 years. Give or take." Five replied as everyone's eyes widened, as Luna smiled shaking her head a little.

"So what are you saying? That you're 58?" Luther questioned.

"No, my consciousness is 58. Apparently my body is 13 again."

"Ooo, don't tell me your having a 13 going on 30 moment," Luna exclaimed. Five handed her a chocolate bar, remembering how much she wanted on before he left, 45 years ago.

"Wait, how does that even work?" Vanya asked.

"Delores kept saying the equations were off. Bet she's laughing now."

"Fivey got a girlfriend," Luna said in a aw tone. She turned and hit Diego's arm, "See, Diego we could have a double date with Delores and Five." She teased making everyone quite.

"Guess I missed the funeral." Five said breaking the silence as he took the newspaper.

"How'd you know about that?"

"What part of the future do you not understand?"

"Probably all of it. Big guys aren't all that smart, I've seen it first hand." Luna remarked as Luther glared at her as shrugged her shoulders.

"Heart failure, huh?"

"Yeah."

"No." Diego and Luther replied at the same time.

"Nice to see nothing's changed."

🌇

Luna walked up and shared her umbrella with Diego. He smiled at her and she returned it.

"Did something happen?" Grace asked looked around cluelessly.

"Dad died. Remember?" Allison reminded her.

"Oh, yes. Of course." Grace frowned.

"Is Mom okay?" Luna asked. "Yeah, yeah, she is fine. She just needs to rest. You know, recharge." Diego replied as Luna nodded.

"Whenever you're ready, dear boy." Pogo spoke to Luther. The tall man opened the cup with his father' ashes and let the ashes fall down, they fell straight down, flat.

"Well, that did not go as planned." Luna whispered to Diego who chuckled.

"Probably would have been better with some wind."

"Does anyone wish to speak?" Pogo asked as everyone stayed silent. "Very well. In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master and my friend, and I shall miss him very much. He leaves behind a complicated legacy─"

"He was a monster." Diego spoke up laughing a bit. "He was a bad person and a worse father. The world's better off without him."

"Diego." Allison warned the man, but he didn't stop.

"My name is Number Two. You know why? Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names. He had Mom do it."

"Would anyone like something to eat?" Grace asked gleefully. Luna bit her the inside of her mouth wanting to say yes, but knew it was a serious moment.

"No, it's okay, Mom." Vanya said.

"Oh, ok."

"Look, you wanna pay your respects? Go ahead. But at least be honest about the kind of man he was." Diego finished off as Luna grabbed his hand trying to calm him down.

"You should stop talking now."

"You know, you of all people should be on my side here, Number One." Diego said as he walked away from Luna and she walked towards Five and Klaus.

"Someone should really stop this," Luna said as the two boys nodded their heads. Luther and Diego soon started to fight. "We should stop them," Klaus said. "Yeah someone should really....Ten bucks Diego wins."

"Deal." Klaus said as he shook the blue hair girl's hand.

Once, the fight got more violent Klaus and Luna pulled Five back as he slapped their arms off. "Come on, big boy." Diego said as Luna smirked.

"Hit him! Hit him!" Klaus and Luna were chanting the same time.

As the two were fighting Luther accidentally broke Ben's statue. "And there goes Ben's statue. Hold this," Luna said holding her umbrella out towards Five.

She walked over and made water bubbles splash over Diego's and Luther's head. "Knock it off! Or next time I'll get the boulders out." She threatened as Diego threw one of his knives cutting Luther's arm. She lightly burned his arm, "What did I just say?"

She walked back over towards Five and Klaus. Five handed her the umbrella, "You owe me Ten bucks, bitch." She teased.

"Yeah, you and many others." He replied making her laugh.

🌇

"An entire square block. 42 bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffee." Five rambled.

"The old son of bitch, hated coffee. I've been looking for it since I got here." She said walking into the kitchen.

"Well, he hated children, too, and he had plenty of us." Klaus added making her laugh a little.

"I'm taking the car." Five stated. "Where are you going?" Allison asked.

"To get a decent cup of coffee." He said, and then he turned to Luna. "I'll be at that donut shop we went to as kids,"

Allison and Klaus were argued if they should stop Five, as Diego came into the room.

"Alright, I guess I'll see you guys in, what, ten years? When Pogo dies?" Diego asked making her raised one eyebrow.

"Not if Lun kills you first, and by the lookes of it she might fry you, drown you, suffocate you, and crush you all at once." Allison said.

"Yeah, love you too, sis. Good luck on your next film. Hope it turns out better than your marriage, huh?"

"Are ─ Are we leaving? Klaus asked, as Luna leaned against her chair.

"No, I'm leaving, me by myself- and Luna." Diego said making her look down and smile . she walked over and kissed his check before walking off to get her bag that was already packed.

She was planning on leaving anyways, with or without Diego. "Oh, fabulous! I'll get my things." Klaus yelled after the two.

🌇

"Hey, Luna and Diego!" Klaus said getting into the back seat. "You know, every time I close my eyes, I see a diarrhetic hippo about to shit on my face."

Luna burst out laughing, "You know I had that same fear, but instead of a hippo one girl put me into a head lock with her legs. Almost passed out."

"Terrific." Diego mumbled under his breath.

🌇

Luna got out of the car rubbing her next. She smiled to herself as she walked into the donut shop. She saw Five and a man in there talking. She ordered a mocha iced coffee.

"Glad to see you came, Lun." Five said as she smiled at the boy. "How could I not, I've been in need for a little Eight and Five hang out." Luna spoke before taking a sip of her coffee, that just got there.

"Theirs is on me." The man next to them said making Luna smile softly. Five and Luna thanked him before he left. "So, tell me about this lovely Delores." She said before taking a sip of her coffee.

"Lun, there's something important that I need to tell you. It was something I saw in the future─" Five started but was cut off by a couple of armed men walking in.

They put guns near of their heads. That's when the fight started, Luna broke one of the pipes and bended the water to drown. While Five killed them while he was teleporting. When, there was only one left, Luna smiled and pointed up. He looked up and a part of the ceiling feel crushing him.

"And then there were none." She remarked whipping her hands together. "Hey, get out of here." Luna told Five.

"What about you?"

"I got my own ride," She said smiling.

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

136K 4.6K 25
โHแด‡ส, ษชแด›'s แด›สœแด‡ 60's, แดกสœแด€แด› แด„แดแดœสŸแด… แด˜แดssษชส™สŸส ษขแด แดกส€แดษดษข?โž โEแด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข, Iแด ส, แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ษขแด แดกส€แดษดษข. Tสœแด‡ แดกแดส€สŸแด… แดกแด€s แดŠแดœsแด› แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข.โž โLแด‡แด€แด แด‡ แดแด‡ แด€สŸแดษดแด‡, Fษชแด แด‡. แด€...
2.4K 107 45
- chaos /หˆkeษชหŒษ‘หs/ complete confusion and disorder: a state in which behavior and events are not controlled by anything|| in which a Number Eight l...
93.4K 2.3K 21
๐’†๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’‚ โ”โ” (n.) a pure and well-balanced mind, โ› beautiful thinking โœ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ โ” 1963, five hargreeves travels back...
127K 1.8K 36
You and five were best friends adopted by the same father. You are known as number eight your powers with the same as five space and time travel. One...