My Sweet Enemy

By banuprasa

Roli & Siddhant who were enemies since childhood end up in a different situation. Let's see how their life c... More

The unexpected happening
Roli realises & remembers
Fighting... Fighting... Fighting...
Fighting in the college too
Moment of togetherness
Siddhant feel guilty
Roli turned mischief...
Hide and seek
Siddhant is jealous
Romance... Romance... Romance is what it's all about
Moment of revelation & Happy ending
Note of thanks

Trouble on the way

1K 38 2
By banuprasa

The days were passing...

One day.. Mataji got call from Shiva's mother... Rekha...

Rekha...Mataji.. i got something to talk to you...

Mataji: what it is???

Rekha: Since we returned from Prem & Simar marriage.. my son Shiva is chanting Roli's name...

Mataji: Roli...

Rekha: Yes.. we wish to make Roli our daughter in law.. if you agree for that.. we will proceed procedural...

Mataji: Oh.. its good of course.. let me discuss with family members too & come back to you on this...

Rekha: Ok... Bye...

Mataji kept the phone & looked at other family members...

Mataji; Rekha called just now & she is asking Roli's hands for her son...

Meena: Oh.. he is nice guy.. we just saw during Simar marriage...

Mataji: Yes after Simar marriage only he expressed his wish towards Roli...

Sujatha: Rekha is also nice.. so Roli can live happily...

Mataji: Thats what i too think.. still told her that will discuss with family members & decide...

Rajender: Its nice alliance for our Roli...

Jamanlal: I too like that guy...

All elders were interested in the alliance...

Sujatha: lets ask Roli also and proceed with this...

Mataji: Why to ask her???

Rajender: What you mean maaji???

Mataji: Dont you all remember Roli giving me blanket approval to proceed with any boy other than Siddhant for her... i am going to use that now.. lets proceed with this alliance...

Meena: But its good to ask her too...

Mataji: What she is going to tell differently.. you know something.. i saw her talking to Shiva few times during Simar marriage...

Sujatha: is it...

Mataji: yes.. during Simar mehendi.. Sangeet.. marriage.. thats why i am telling 

Rajender: If you are so sure.. lets proceed with the marriage...

Jamanlal: Yes maaji.. what is there to think more.. he is known person.. moreover even we asked Simar for marrying Prem.. did she denied.. we didn't bring up our children to talk against our decision...

Meena: Thats right.. we need to see about the boy & family which is very much satisfactory.. so nothing to worry much...

All elders decided...

Mataji called Rekha & confirmed that she is ok about the alliance...

They decided to meet the next week seeing auspicious day for engagement...

All elders were happy...

All elders decided to keep the arrangements secret and give surprise to youngsters...

So none of the youngsters in the house were knowing about the happenings...

The arrangements were all done by elders themselves and date was fixed in the next week...

Engagement day...

Now the arrangements cant be kept secret anymore...

Special dishes were prepared in the kitchen...

Hall was decorated...

Simar who went to kitchen was surprised...

Simar: Maaji.. These special dishes are for what???

Meena: Simar.. today is Roli's engagement...

Simar: What???

Sujatha: Yes Simar.. we kept it secret to give the surprise... today is her engagement...

Simar: Did you told Roli atleast...

Meena: No.. everything is kept secret.. she too will come to know today only...

Simar: But you didn't took her acceptance...

Sujatha: mataji told Roli gave her blanket approval for selecting the boy for her.. so she selected...

Simar: But who is that???

Meena: Shiva... rekha's son...

Simar: Oh.. ok.. 

Simar too started helping elders in the arrangments...

Similarly Prem asked his father & understood about the happenings...

Prem started helping in decoration...

Roli as well as Siddhant were not aware about any of the happenings...

They were inside Roli's room in their own world...

When they came down for the lunch...

They were surprised that the house itself is changed with full of decoration...

Roli & Siddhant went to elders to ask them...

Siddhant: Whats happening??? why all these arrangments...

Mataji: Its all for good only... today something special is going to happen in our house...

Roli: What it is Mataji???

Mataji: lets have food.. then we will tell you...

All had food together...

Now its really the time for revealing Roli too as she need to get ready before they come...

Sujatha: Roli.. the happy news is today is your engagement...

Roli: What???

Meena: Yes Roli.. we arranged for your marriage & today is your engagment...

Roli & Siddhant looked at each other...

Nirmala: Like Simar.. we are happy you are also getting married to cousin itself...

Roli & Siddhant were wondering whether they are talking about them only...

Mataji: What are you blinking like this.. do you think if you hide your wish.. we dont know.. i saw you in Simar marriage itself...

Roli was thinking are they talking about Roli & Siddhant during Simar marriage...

Roli: I dont get you mataji...

Mataji: Roli.. first of all you gave blanket approval for me to search a bride.. of course i remember your condition to search other than Siddhant.. and i did it...

Now Roli as well as Siddhant were shocked that her marriage is getting arranged with someone else...

Surely not with Siddhant...

Roli: But with whom???

Mataji: With Shiva... i know you both talk with each other during Simar marriage itself.. since then he is interested to marry you only... so his mother asked your hands for him & we agreed...

Roli: OMG..  Mataji.. how can you do this without asking me...

Mataji: What do you mean Roli.. you gave approval to me to select your boy...

Roli: I might have told the other day playfully.. does this mean you wont even ask me a single question about it...

Meena: Roli.. remember you are talking to your mataji.. how dare you can talk like this...

Roli: Maaji.. its my life.. is it not needed to ask me atleast once.. even for getting Simar married to Prem.. we asked her right...

Mataji: Roli.. he is nice guy & his family is also very nice.. you can live happily... we are doing this for your good only...

Roli: No mataji. its not for my good.. you did a big blunder arranging this...

Roli got tears.. Siddhant was standing speechless...

Mataji didn't expect such counter attack from Roli...

She sat in the sofa holding her chest...

All rushed towards her...

Rajender: Maaji.. what happened to you.. are you ok.. shall we got to doctor...

Mataji: I am ok. but Roli is denying now.. how can we face them.. 

Meena: Maaji.. dont get tensed.. why wont she agree. let me see to her.. you relax.. i will handle her...

Rajender took Mataji to her room...

Meena went near Roli...

Meena: Roli.. did you saw Mataji.. she is broken by your words.. go & get ready for the engagement...

Roli: Maaji.. please understand.. i cant agree for this...

Jamanlal: Roli.. how dare you can say like that.. just go & get ready.. no further arguments.. its time for them to arrive...

Roli: Pappa...

Jamanlal: I said no further argument... Simar.. take her to her room & get her ready...

Simar: Ok pappa...

Simar hold Roli hands & took her to the room...

Roli: Simar.. please understand.. i cant marry him...

Simar; Roli... now no time to even argue.. remember elders are doing only good for us.. they have arranged your marriage without asking you is a mistake.. which i agree.. but it was your mistake to tell mataji to select boy of her choice & she did it.. so no use of blaming her.. now just get ready.. they will reach any moment...

Roli: Simar.. why cant you too dont understand...

Simar: Roli.. dont kill mataji with your adamant nature.. already you used fight with Siddhant a lot & she used to get upset always.. now only she is relaxed seeing you not fighting with him.. now again you are showing your adamant in such serious issue.. 

Roli: Simar.,,

Simar: Roli.. just imagine.. what happens if you deny now.. they will reach here & mataji need to apologise to them.. they may talk bad about Mataji as she agreed for this alliance.. Do you think mataji can bear that insult.. she will die Roli.. do you want that to happen...

Roli got no other option now other than getting ready...

Roli got ready with tears...

Simar: Good Roli.. finally you accepted...

Roli: No Simar.. still i am telling.. i cant accept this.. please understand...

That is when Shiva & his family members entered into Bharatwaj house...

All started talking with each other...

Siddahnt was standing helpless in a corner without knowing what can be done...

Roli was inside her room with tears...

After a while...

Roli was called & Simar bring Roli down stairs...

All gathered to celebrate the engagement...

Shiva was in excitement...

Roli & Siddhant looked at each other with tears...

Meena: Roli.. come forward to exchange rings...

Roli was made to stand in front of Shiva...

Shiva & Roli were given ring to exchange...

Mataji: Roli.. forward your hand...

Roli forward her shivering hand...

Shiva forward his hand with the ring to put on Roli's finger...

When he was about to put...

Roli fall down fainted...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

340K 13.1K 29
Anjali and Aditya met in college and became good friends from the start. Just as their relationship is about to take a turn and they start to develop...
278K 8.6K 54
Siddhant marry Roli suddenly without her consent... But is it out of Love.. No.. its just out of hate... Just for revenge... Revenge for...
3.2K 527 19
Their first collision became the cause of their immense HATE towards each other. But something was there buried deep within their HEART, which led to...
125K 4.8K 36
Love has different shades Love can be soft or hard Cold or hot Wild or mild Shocking or Protecting Love is eclectic or electric. F...