The Forgotten Story (Fairy Ta...

Galing kay Panilith

█████ ███ nothing ████ ████ ██ █████ child ██████ ██ █ ██████ society ███ █████ ██ ███████ forest ████ ███ ██... Higit pa

Chapter 1: A New Story Begins
Chapter 2: Lullaby The Song of Death
Chapter 3: Friends and Power
Chapter 4: The Moon Island
Chapter 6: [Redacted] Draws Near
Chapter 7: Sol On
Chapter 8: Fate
Chapter 9: The Water Maiden
Chapter 10: The Iron Dragon
Chapter 11: Moral Support
Chapter 12: Remember ███ ███ ███
Chapter 13: The Remnants
Chapter 14: The Tower of Heaven
Chapter 15: Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Chapter 16: The Battle of Fairy Tail Begins

Chapter 5: Moon Madness

6.1K 212 110
Galing kay Panilith

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

[.....] = Writing/reading

Third Person P.O.V

At the bottom of the hole, everyone found themselves groaning in pain on a pile of rocks. However, emerging from a large pile of rocks, Natsu's head popped out and began looking around. 

Natsu: "Hey! Is everyone ok?" he asked as he climbed out of the pile.

Near Natsu was Happy, Lucy, and Gray slowly sitting up.

Lucy: "I'd be better if you hadn't knocked out the floor!" she yelled at him.

Gray: "Here's a thought! If you think before you act, then you won't cause so much destruction." he also yelled at him.

Natsu: "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Let's look for a way out of here." he told them.

They looked up the hole they fell from only to see that it was a long way up.

Lucy: "So... can you fly us out of here Happy?" she asked him.

Happy: "No... sorry." he apologized.

Gray: "We're underneath the temple." he pointed out.

Natsu: "Wow! It's a secret cave! This is so cool! Let's go look around guys! Ahahaha!" he said running down a tunnel.

Gray: "Would you quit running around like a crazy person?!" he yelled as he chased after Natsu with Happy flying after him.

Lucy sighed as placed her hand beside her to stand up only to feel something. Looking down, she noticed a rather familiar looking mask.

Lucy: "(Y/n)?" she called out.

(Y/n): "C-Can you return my mask?" he asked nervously.

Turning around, she spotted (Y/n) pulling his hood over his face so that Lucy couldn't see it. On his shoulder was Luana. Lucy only smiled and returned the mask. (Y/n) quickly put it on before looking over to Lucy.

(Y/n): "...did you see?" he asked sounding afraid.

Lucy: "Huh? No." she told him.

He let out a sigh of relief.

Lucy: "You're really shy about showing people your face huh?" she giggled a bit.

(Y/n): "... no. I'm just scared of what other people reaction once they see..." he suddenly said before running down the tunnel.

Lucy: "..." she didn't say anything as she looked as he faded into the tunnel.

She began chasing after him only to spot him standing next to Gray and Happy who seemed to have waited for them.

Gray: "What took you so long? Come on, let's hurry before that idiot does something stupid again!" he told them before resuming his chase after Natsu.

(Y/n) followed after him and Happy flew up and landed on Lucy's shoulder as she continued to look at (Y/n).

Happy: "You liiiike him~" he teased.

Lucy: "Shut up! I'm just worried." she yelled at him.

Happy: "What do you mean?" he asked curiously.

Lucy: "He was really scared about me seeing his face when it fell off." she revealed to him as she began running down the tunnel.

Happy: "He doesn't like talking about it. The only people that saw his face are Laxus, Mira, Erza, the Master, and ...someone since they're the only ones he feels comfortable taking his mask off apparently." he revealed to her.

Lucy: "Whatever it is, it must've been dramatic for him." she told him.

Happy: "It probably better to not talk about it with him." he told her.

Lucy nodded her head before speeding up so that she didn't fall behind and after a bit of more running, she was able to get closer to Gray and (Y/n). As they made the corner that Natsu turned, they heard him sounding surprised.

Gray: "What? Something wrong?" he asked as he slowed down as he turned the corner with Lucy and (Y/n) behind him.

Natsu: "Hey guys? What's that?" he asked.

As they looked passed Natsu, the three froze as they saw a large creature trapped in a large piece of ice. 

Gray: "That's impossible... it's Deliora! But how?! How could this happen? Why is it here? What the hell is it doing on Galuna Island?!" he yelled.

Natsu, (Y/n), and Lucy quickly rushed over to their scared teammate worriedly.

Natsu: "You've seen this thing before?" he asked.

Gray: "There's no... no way..." he said as he began to shake.

Lucy: "Gray please, try to calm down." she said trying to calm him.

(Y/n): "Take a deep breath." he told him.

Gray took one deep breath as he nervously looked up at the face of Deliora.

Lucy: "Now... can you tell us about it?" she asked him.

Gray: "It's Deliora... the Demon of Destruction." he revealed.

Natsu: "Demon of Construction?" he questioned.

Happy: "Destruction." he corrected him.

(Y/n): "Deliora is a demon created by the Black Wizard Zeref a long time ago. Deliora would roam around the continent for centuries, destroying different cities and towns. It was last sighted in the north around a decade ago." he revealed.

Natsu: "You seem to know a lot about it." he pointed out.

(Y/n): "Because I spend time reading books and learning about the world where you just gung-ho everything." he stated.

Gray: "But why is it... here? It doesn't make any sense!" he stated.

As he continued to freak out, Lucy heard the sound of footsteps coming closer and quickly gestured for everyone to hide behind a group of large rocks. After they quickly moved behind the rocks and waited a minute before seeing two individuals walking into view.

One of them was a lean-built, mildly muscular man of average height with a pair of canine ears. He has shoulder-length, straight brown hair, large round eyes with black pupils and dark eyebrows. And his outfit consisted of no shirt and extremely loose pair of pants with mildly torn hems. His name is Toby Horhorta.

The man next to him was a short, slim young man distinguished by his extremely brushy, squared black eyebrows. His eyes are black, while his blue hair was arranged in a number of spikes pointing upwards.  His outfit consisted of a green coat reaching down to his knees, black pants, and white shoes. His name is Yuka Suzuki.

Yuka: "The voices seemed to have come from down here." he told his growling partner.

Yuka: "I hate being awake during the day... So Toby, were you exposed to the Moon Drip? You got those pointy ears." he teased.

Toby: "I already told you that they're a fashion statement you jerk!" he barked at him.

Yuka: "Lighten up, I was just teasing you." he told him.

Toby: "You don't have to be so mean about it." he complained.

Lucy: "Huh? The Moon Drip... could that be the name of the curse?" she muttered to herself.

As she said that, more footsteps were heard coming down the tunnel. When everyone looked over they spotted a woman with blue eyes, pink hair and a voluptuous body. Her hair is tied in pigtails. Her outfit consisted of a choker tied into a ribbon, a purple and pink short dress with light pink trimmings, black leggings, and high-heeled sandals. Her dress has two long and thin wings attached to it in the back. Her name is Sherry Blendy.

Sherry: "Yuka, Toby, something terrible has happened." she told them.

Yuka: "What now Sherry?" he asked.

Sherry: "It's Angelica... she's been attacked and I'm sad?" she told them.

Toby: "You're moping around 'cause someone body beat up your stupid pet rat?!" he yelled in annoyance.

Sherry: "She's not a rat, she's a brave hunter prowling the jungle to protect us... she is love~" she told them.

Lucy: "I don't know who these people are but talk about a bunch of weirdos especially the chick with the pet rat." she told her teammates.

(Y/n): "I don't think anyone of us is allowed to judge since our guild is filled with unique people." he pointed out.

Lucy: "...you got me there." she said to him.

Natsu: "Judging by the scent I picked off them, they're not from the island." he revealed to them.

Happy: "And they don't look like they have the demon curse." he pointed out.

Before they could say another word, they quickly ducked their head once they heard them begin speaking again.

Yuka: "Intruders you say?" he asked.

Sherry: "And it's almost time to begin collecting moonlight again... oh this makes me so sad. This news will displease the Cold Emperor, we should get rid of them before he finds out. Yes, we must find them before the moon first light." she told them.

As she said this, Lucy looked over to Happy and Luana and smiled at them. She handed the two of them a fairly large rock each and told them to fly down the tunnel and drop it to draw the enemy away.

Yuka: "Agreed." he nodded his head.

Sherry: "Since they have seen Deliora, we can't allow them to live. We'll give them the gift of eternal rest...we'll give them love~" she told them.

Toby: "You're talking about death, right?" he asked in confusion.

Down the tunnel, the sounds of rocks hitting against the ground echoed down the tunnel and caught the attention of the three. They quickly ran down the tunnel allowing everyone to come out of their hiding spot.

Lucy: "Nice job you two." she told them.

Happy: "Aye." he replied with Luana only crossing her arms.

Natsu: "Come on, we should've grabbed them and beat some answers out of them." he told her.

Lucy: "Not yet, we got to do some investigating." she pointed out.

Natsu: "Man, this job keeps getting more and more complicated." he stated.

(Y/n): "What do you expect? This is an S-Class job?" he pointed out.

Natsu: "Well I was expecting a more straight forward mission. Go to this place, find the monster, beat the monster, and done." he told him.

(Y/n): "...this is an investigating mission to solve a curse, not a monster-slaying quest. But at least now we found out that there is someone doing some strange things here." he pointed out.

Happy: "Right? Like, who is this Cold Emperor guy?" he asked.

(Y/n): "It's safe to assume he's the one in charge of those three." he said nodding his head.

Gray: "Deliora... I still don't understand what anyone would want with it and how the hell were they able to even find it." he told them.

Lucy: "Was it hidden somewhere?" she asked.

Gray: "It was sealed away. In a glacier on the northern continent a decade ago. This immortal demon ravage Isvan, countless lost there lives... the woman who taught me how to use my magic, my master Ur sacrificed everything to seal it away. I don't know if this has anything to do with the curse on this island but I do know it doesn't belong here. This Cold Emperor... we have to find out who it is... if they tarnish my masters legacy, they're going to regret the day they were born!" he stated angrily.

(Y/n): "Deep breaths Gray." he said walking over to him and placing his hand on his shoulder.

(Y/n): "We don't want you doing anything reckless. Try to cool down and relax, ok?" he told him.

Gray looked over and down to (Y/n) with the anger still in his eyes. He took a deep breath and let out a long sigh before nodding his head.

Gray: "Don't worry, I'm chill. Unlike the idiot over there, I can keep myself in check." he told him.

Natsu: "Hey! Who are you calling an idiot?! For all you know, this could be just another demon." he told Gray.

Gray: "No, there's no doubt that this is Deliora." he replied to Natsu.

Happy: "I wonder why it was transported all the way from the northern continent to Galuna Island." he wondered.

Lucy: "You don't think this demon could have something to do with the island's curse do you?" she asked.

Gray: "I wouldn't be surprised if it did, it may be enclosed in ice but that thing is still alive." he revealed to them.

Natsu: "Sweet! Give me a go at it, I ain't afraid of no stupid demon!" he declared as he walked up beside (Y/n) and Gray.

Lucy: "You know, brute force isn't the only way to solve a problem Natsu." she pointed out.

Natsu: "A little fire out to do the trick!" he replied.

Suddenly, (Y/n) felt Gray push him away causing him to fall on his rear end. Gray wasted no time and punched Natsu in the face sending him falling down to the ground.

Happy: "Gray just punched Natsu!" he yelled out in horror.

Lucy: "Wouldn't be the first time he's done that." she pointed out.

(Y/n): "So much for "I can keep myself in check" right, Gray?" he said sounding a bit annoyed for being pushed down.

Natsu: "What's the deal?! Why you hit me for Gray?" he demanded to know while holding his cheek.

Gray: "I don't want you or your flames anywhere near it. If that ice melts and Deliora is revived there would be no way we would be able to stop it." he told him.

Natsu: "Come on! Do you really think that large chunk of ice would be that easy to melt?" he asked.

(Y/n): "He has a point. I mean, we are on a tropical island in the middle of the ocean. If Deliora has been here since the curse first began, that means they had to bring it from the north to a tropical island in the heat." he pointed out as he stood back up.

Natsu: "See! That ice ain't normal! Or is it?" he asked Gray.

Gray: "...no." he replied.

Gray stood in silence as Lucy walked over and placed her hand on his shoulder like (Y/n) did earlier.

Lucy: "Hey, are you ok?" she asked.

Natsu: "I'm the one who got hit for no good reason! Watch your temper man!" he yelled in anger.

Happy: "Please! You're one to talk." he said smiling.

(Y/n): "So Gray, what do you know about Deliora? Anything you know might be valuable information since books about it are rather outdated and possibly incorrect." he said to him.

Gray: "...right. Many years ago, my master Ur cast a spell called Iced Shell on this demon. Enclosing it in a form of ice that can't be melted. It's so strong that the most powerful flame spells have no effect on it. If they knew that the ice couldn't be melted, they why did they bring it here?" he questioned.

Lucy: "Well maybe they didn't know. They might have brought it here to try and melt it somehow." she told him.

Gray: "But why would they do that?!" he yelled to her.

Lucy: "U-U-Um, I have no idea!" she said raising her hands nervously.

(Y/n) walked between Gray and Lucy so that anything were to happen, he would intervene. 

(Y/n): "She's only trying to help, calm down." he told him.

Gray stared at (Y/n) a bit surprised. After knowing him since he first joined the guild, (Y/n) isn't the time of a person to order people around. 

(Y/n): "Remember, there are people in this world who don't care what happens to it. They want chaos and disordered. Think back to what Eisenwald was trying to do? They wanted to kill all the guild masters with Lullaby. So it's safe to assume that whatever they plan to do with Deliora, it's not good." he stated crossing his arms as he continued to stare at Gray.

Gray: "...I... just don't get it. Who would bring Deliora here and what are they trying to achieve?" he said before letting out a sigh.

Natsu: "We need answers. Let's go find those guys." he told them.

Lucy: "Yeah ok." she agreed.

Gray: "No! We're going to stay here and wait." he told them.

Happy: "Wait for what?" he asked.

Gray: "For the moon to come out." he announced.

Natsu: "The moon?! It's the middle of the afternoon. Forgot that, if I had to hand out here all day, I'll die of boredom." he told him.

Lucy: "Gray, why does the moon matter?" she asked.

Gray: "I have a feeling that the curse on this island and Deliora are somehow connected. And I heard those guys we saw earlier say something about collecting moonlight." he said to her.

Lucy: "I heard that too. I guess waiting till nightfall is the only way we're going to find out what's going on." she said nodding her head.

Natsu: "We're not waiting! We got work to d-" he tried to say.

Everyone watched as (Y/n)'s magic book slowly rose up behind Natsu's head and slammed down on his head creating a loud "thump". They all watched as Natsu fell backwards and landed on the ground unconscious. 

Lucy: "Well that was fast. Nice one." she said giving (Y/n) a thumbs up.

Gray: "I didn't know you could do that." he told (Y/n) a bit impressed.

(Y/n): "I didn't know that either until a few days ago. Apparently, my book likes to knock people unconscious by itself... but I do have to admit that it does come in handy." he said refusing to look at Gray.

(Y/n) walked away and over to an area were a fair amount of rocks were and sat up against one. Lucy and Happy joined him and sat down beside him as they watched Natsu sleeping peacefully.

Lucy: "...must be nice. He doesn't have to worry about anything but eating, fighting, and sleeping." she said a bit annoyed.

Happy: "Aye! That's Natsu for you." he told her.

Lucy: "Gotta admit, I'm a little bit jealous." she told them.

Lucy watched as (Y/n)'s book slowly lifted up from his hands and towards her and she immediately raised her hands up.

Lucy: "I-I didn't mean that I want to be knocked unconscious!" she panicked.

The book stopped and hovered there for a brief moment before floating back down into (Y/n)'s hands.

Happy: "Whoa... Lucy is a book whisper." he said in awe.

Lucy: "Nearly had a heart attack. Man, your book is seriously freaking me out." she told (Y/n).

(Y/n): "Mmm? Why do you say that?" he asked as he continued to write in his book.

Lucy: "One, it knocks people out. And second, seeing the eye glowing purple last night was really creepy." she told him.

Happy: "...scary." he said hiding behind a large piece of rock.

(Y/n): "I understand where you're coming from." he chuckled.

Lucy: "What other weird things does it do?" she asked.

(Y/n): "Well, I never run out of pages, I can transfer everything I wrote onto a blank book or create a book with what I already have written down. Oh, and it never leaves my side no matter what I do." he revealed to her.

Lucy: "What do you mean?" she asked.

(Y/n) stood up and closed his book. Without warning, he threw it towards Gray. Lucy's eyes widen in horror and she was about to warn Gray but stopped once she saw the book stopping in the middle of the air and quickly flew back to (Y/n) and floated around his body.

(Y/n): "See? Even if someone takes it and I run away, my book will break through walls just to come back to me." he told her as if he had firsthand experience.

Lucy: "That's... really cool and creepy." she told him.

(Y/n): "No kidding. That's why I known as the creepiest wizard in Fairy Tail." he sighed before sitting back down.

They sat there quietly for several more minutes and (Y/n) was only writing in his book with Lucy and Happy sitting nearby doing nothing.

Lucy: "...I know that I agreed to wait but this is so boring." she complained.

Happy: "Aye..." he said sitting there looking at Deliora.

Lucy: "Oh I know!" she said clapping her hands before reaching down to grab one of her keys.

Lucy: "Open Gate of the Harp Constellation! Lyra!" she yelled summoning her Celestial Spirit.

Appearing from pink smoke was a young woman. She has waist length hair that curls at the end and she wore a pink bonnet on top of her head. Her cheeks have round blush marks, and her outfit consists of a long dress with heart prints by her waist. She wears leather shoes and she has small white wings and a large harp on her back. She's the Celestial Spirit, Lyra.

Lyra: "Oh wow! I haven't seen you in forever, Lucy!" she said waving to her happily.

Lucy: "Hey, Lyra." she greeted.

Lyra: "Say, how come you never call me anymore? It's not fair, I would love to help you out but you ignore me meanie~" she joked.

Lucy: "Meanie huh? You're the one who told me that you were only available three days a month." she pointed out.

Lyra: "H-Huh?! Are you sure about that?" she asked.

Happy: "Great another weirdo." he complained.

(Y/n): "She'll fit in just fine in Fairy Tail then." she said nodding his head.

Lyra: "So what would you like me to sing? Any requests?" she asked Lucy.

Lucy: "Nope, whatever you want." she told her.

Happy: "Do you know any songs about fish?" he asked eagerly.

Lyra: "'Kay! I got a song I think you're going to love, Lucy!" she said completely ignoring Happy.

Lucy: "Lyra's has the most beautiful singing voice." she stated.

Happy: "Well Mira's a singer too, you know and she sings songs about fish for me! Even ask (Y/n), he knows that she has a beautiful voice." he told her.

(Y/n): "...I refuse to pick a side. If I do, it never ends well for me." he said shaking his head refusing to pick.

Lucy: "Well make yourselves comfortable guys. You're in for a trait." she announced.

Gray didn't pay attention as he only thought to himself. (Y/n) closed his book and placed it in his robes so he could focus on the song. Happy just sat there and Lucy rested her back against the rock that (Y/n) was also using. With that, Lyra started singing and playing her harp.

Lyra: "Words are born into air~ And quickly fade out in the wind. But they find their way inside you. Where they live on forevermore~ When skies are dark and full of rain, look inside your heart, the light, so warm will and all aglow, shining just like the sun~ You can see, just how much you've grown, how strong you are~ A love will open up to you and it starts from the day that you, first heard those words~ ...Ooooo~ ...Hoooo~ ...Oooohoooo~ ...Hoooo~" she sang only to stop.

Everyone looked over to Gray to hear him stifling.

Lucy: "Gray? What's wrong?" she asked.

Gray: "N-Nothing. I'm fine." he lied.

Happy: "You seem upset." he pointed out.

Lucy: "Well, one of Lyra's talents is singing songs that relate to what her audience is feeling." she revealed to them.

Happy: "Did her song make you cry?" he asked Gray.

Gray: "I... wasn't crying." he lied.

Lucy: "...maybe you sing something a little more upbeat." she told Lyra.

Lyra: "You should've just said that in the first place. You were the one who told me to play whatever I want." she pointed out.

Gray: "...I think we should skip the song. We need to stay quiet. We don't need to be found out." he told them.

Everyone looked at each other awkwardly before they decided to go to sleep with (Y/n) refusing to do so. 

After several minutes, everyone was fast asleep and (Y/n) was the only one that he knows. As he was writing, he felt something gently hitting his shoulder before he saw familiar blonde hair fall down in front of him and land on his lap. He was a bit caught off-guard and looked down to see a sleeping Lucy using his lap as a pillow. He let go of his book to let it float in the air and moved his hands towards Lucy head trying to figure out how to get her off of him without waking her up. He moved his hands towards her head only to recoil from doing anything.

Lyra: "Aww~ How cute! I forgot how adorable she looks when she's sleeping." she said from behind (Y/n).

(Y/n): "I didn't put he-" he tried to say.

Lyra: "Oh don't worry about it. Just let her sleep there for now." she said before finding a place for herself to rest.

(Y/n): "Are you sure? I don't want her to feel uncomfortable when she wakes up." he told her.

Lyra: "Oh please, if she wasn't comfortable around you, she wouldn't be using that lap of yours as a pillow!... you know, Lucy has been looking for a cute boyfriend, why don't you give it a shot?" she teased. 

(Y/n) just looked back to look at Lyra, who seemed a bit unnerved by the dead silence he gave her as she looked at him.

(Y/n): "Sorry... I won't be able to be that boyfriend. I'm not cute or anything related to the word. No one will love a face like mine, not even a mother... but maybe an idiot though." he chuckled sadly.

Feeling the sadness coming from (Y/n), Lyra decided that it would be best for her to give him some room. When she moved away, (Y/n) looked back down to Lucy sleeping peacefully on his lap. He felt a sharp pain in his chest as he looked at her. Seeing her like that was too familiar that it hurts to think about it. He took a deep breath and took off his mask to wipe away the tears underneath. He placed his mask down on the ground and felt his hand move on its own as it rested on Lucy's hair as if out of habit. He began rubbing her head gently before reaching into his robe to pull out a book that Levy recommended to him and began reading it. A smile crept on his face. The feeling was too familiar but the pain it brought also brought a smile to his face as he thought back to when he was little.

(Small timeskip brought to you by Luana attempting to stop (Y/n) from rubbing Lucy's head)

Several hours passed and (Y/n) was quietly humming to himself as he continued to read his book and rub Lucy's head with Luana still trying to stop him. Suddenly, the ground began rumbling causing (Y/n) and Luana to stop what they were doing to look around. With every passing second, the rumbling got worse. Seeing that it might be time to wake everyone, he told Luana to wake Natsu and Gray while he woke up Happy and Lucy. She nodded and flew over to Natsu while he looked down to Lucy and quickly placed his mask back on.

(Y/n): "Lucy? Time to wake up." he told her as he gently nudged his hand on her shoulder.

She groaned a bit as her eyes slowly opened. It took her a second to realize that she was on the ground with something warm under her head. Looking up, she saw (Y/n)'s mask looking directly down at her. She stared blankly at him for a second before realizing that she was using his lap as a pillow. Her face slowly turned red and quickly sat up.

Lucy: "S-S-Sorry! I didn't mean to sleep on you!" she cried out in embarrassment.

(Y/n) only chuckled a bit saying that it was alright before moving over to wake up Happy. Lucy only covered her face only to realize that rumbling of the ground and the loud noise.

Lucy: "What's that weird noise?" she asked just as Luana kicked Natsu on the side of his head.

Natsu: "Is it night yet?!" he asked suddenly springing to life.

Upon saying that, a purple glow appeared on the ceiling of the cave. Everyone looked up to see a purple magical circle appearing and began casting down a purple light directly on Deliora.

Lucy: "It's a beam of light!" she pointed out.

Natsu: "And it's shining down from the ceiling." he further pointed out.

Gray: "Why is it purple? ...it must be moonlight." he told them.

Happy: "What's going on? I'm getting scared Gray." he told him.

Gray: "Look! It's shining on Deliora." he announced.

Natsu: "I don't think that's a coincidence." he stated.

Gray: "Come on! We need to find out where the light is coming from." he told them.

They all nodded in agreement and began running towards and down the tunnel. After several minutes of navigating through the tunnel with (Y/n) since he was able to tell where the airflow was coming in. As they ran up the stairs that were carved into the cave, the spotted a purple light. Once they reached the top of the stairs, they found themselves back inside the temple with a large purple magical circle in that center of the room with purple light shining down on it.

Gray: "Why would someone cast a magical circle in this old temple?" he asked.

Natsu: "Let's find out!" he said leading the charge upstairs.

(Y/n) P.O.V

We quickly ascended up the stairs and got to the top of the temple where we spotted the beam of light coming down from the moon. All of us moved closer and hid behind a broken wall to look over it to see a group of robed wizards crowded around the beam of light in a circle while chanting.

Natsu: "What are they doing?" he whispered to everyone.

Me: "They're chanting something... to collect moonlight?" I said in confusion.

Lucy: "Wait, they're using moonlight to shine it on Deliora? What for?" she questioned.

Lyra: "It's a Belianese spell called the Moon Drip." she revealed.

My head snapped over to Lucy to see Lyra crouched down next to her.

Lucy: "What are you still doing here?" she asked her.

Lyra: "I see... that's what they're trying to do." she stated as she figured out what was going on.

Lucy: "Alright tease, care to fill us in?" she asked.

Lyra: "They're using the Moon Drip spell to melt the ice surrounding that demon underground so they can resurrect it." she revealed.

Gray: "They can't! The ice used in an Iced Shell can't be melted." he pointed out.

Lyra: "I hate to say it but that's not entirely true. While the Iced Shell is strong, it can be melted using Moon Drip. Focused moon energy can break any magical spell." she announced to him.

Gray: "Idiots! They never witnessed the wrath of Deliora!" he yelled.

I snapped my head over to Gray now. What was he thinking?! The enemy was only several feet away from us and he's allowing his emotions to run wild before we can spot the culprit behind everything. Gray is usually so focused but now he's losing it. 

(Y/n): "Gray! Do us a favor and be quiet! You're going to get us caught and ruin everything, ruin YOUR chance to stop this if we don't get the leader." I whispered to him. 

Gray clenched his fist as he glared at the wizards casting the spell.

(Y/n): "Anything else we should need to know about the Moon Drip?" I asked Lyra.

Lyra: "I think what the islanders believe in the curse against them is actually a side-effect of the Moon Drip. Concentrated moon energy can contaminate your body. I'm afraid those poor islanders have been exposed to way too much of it." she told us.

Natsu: "I'll make 'em pay." he announced getting ready to attack.

I just went over this with Gray. Though, at least with Natsu, I expected this from him. But as I looked over to stop him,  Lucy to elbow him in the face almost out of instinct.

Lucy: "No, we need to wait for the leader like (Y/n) said and... wait, I see someone coming this way." she told us.

We looked over to where she was looking and quickly spotted someone wearing an imposing outfit. They sported a large white cape, with a wide collar, golden edges and black fur trimmings over the shoulders. Below the cape, they wore a blue, high-collared tunic with golden edges, reaching down below their knees. They also wore black pants and metal boots. Over their face, they wore a metal helmet that has horns on the side and a jaw that goes underneath their chin, the most noticeable figure of it was the long purple fur coming from the back of it. This looks as if they may be the leader.

Behind him were the ones we saw in the cave where we found Deliora. If I remember correctly, their names are Sherry, Toby, and Yuka.

Yuka: "What a waste, we lost so much precious sleep for nothing. We searched all day for the intruders but we never found a trace of them." he complained.

Toby: "Maybe there wasn't any!" he pointed out.

Sherry: "...I'm afraid we have some sad news Cold Emperor. We thought that we had intruders during the day but it seems they got away somehow. I cannot speak of love in this situation." she told the Cold Emperor.

?????: "Intruders?" he asked revealing he was a man.

Me: "Alright, it's safe to assume that he's the Cold Emperor." I told them.

Natsu: "So that guy is their leader, huh?" he said examining him.

Lucy: "He's trying to act all high and mighty wearing that stupid mask." she commented.

Me: "Stupid...mask?" I said touching my own mask.

Happy: "Hey now, I think it looks cool. Besides, he's not the only one wearing a mask and it looks like your little comment made (Y/n) upset." he told her.

?????: "Has Deliora been awakened yet?" he asked Sherry.

Sherry: "It should be later night or tomorrow." she revealed to him.

Toby: "Which one girl?! I want some sleep!" he complained.

?????: "The time has almost come. If you see those intruders again, kill them. I don't want anyone getting in my way." he told them.

Sherry: "It must've been the villagers. They're the only other people on this island." she pointed out.

?????: "Then destroy the village." he ordered.

My eyes widen from his response. He would go that far to get rid of those in his way?

Sherry/Yuka/Toby: "Yes, sir./Understood./Grrr!" they replied to him.

Natsu: "What?" he said in shock.

Lucy: "But the villagers has nothing to do with this." she pointed out.

Me: "Well, this is the right time to do something. Ready?" I asked them.

Natsu: "Yeah, let's stop them." he agreed.

But Gray didn't say anything. He just stood there staring at the Cold Emperor.

Me: "Gray? Are you ok? What's wrong?" I asked him.

?????: "It's a shame there has to be bloodshed." he told his companions.

 Gray: "That voice... no... it can't be." he said in shock.

Me: "Wait, whose voice is it?" I asked him.

Before he could respond, I noticed Natsu standing up and jumping on top of the broken wall. 

Natsu: "I've had enough of this sneaking around business! It's not the villagers, we're the intruders you're after!" he announced as he blasting a fire breath into the air to get their attention.

They looked over to us in surprised as I placed my hand over my mask.

Me: "I can't even complain. He managed to go this long without blowing our cover. But I was at least hoping he would give us time to come up with a strategy." I said before letting out a sigh.

Lucy: "Geez, I guess there's no turning back now." she complained.

Lyra: "I wanna help out too! Want me to sing?" she asked.

Lucy: "No. I want you to go back." she told her.

Lyra: "Oh, you're no fun." she said before poofing away.

Me: "I guess it's gone time. Natsu, Gray, since you two are best at close-range, you two take the lead. I'll stay back and provide support as usual. Lucy, if you have another Celestial Spirit that can fight and is free right now, please summon it." I told her.

Lucy/Natsu: "Right!/Got it!" they told me.

Sherry: "I know that mark... they're from Fairy Tail." she spotted Natsu's Fairy Tail emblem.

Yuka: "Interesting. Those villagers must've gone to the magical guilds for help." he told them.

?????: "Don't worry about them. Go eradicate the village." he ordered them.

They looked back to him in shock and I didn't blame them. All of us were shocked.

Lucy: "What?" she said in horror.

Natsu: "But why?" he asked.

?????: "Anyone who stands in my way whether deliberately or not is my enemy." he told us.

Natsu: "Say what?!" he cried out.

With that, Natsu began running forward and I was about to give him an enchantment only to stop when I spotted Gray dashing passed Natsu. Seeing that he was about to reach the man first, I quickly pulled out my book and began writing an enchantment.

Me: [Charging forward, Jack Frost feels the ice on his body beginning to be reinforced by the cold winds blowing past him.] I wrote down.

Gray's body glowed light brown for a brief moment as he got within range of the Cold Emperor.

Gray: "Why you! Stop this crazy ceremony right now!" he told him.

We watched as Gray began casting his magic before slamming his hands on the ground sending a wave of ice shards towards the Cold Emperor. His companions quickly jumped out of the way of Gray's attack while the Cold Emperor only jumped up to prepare his own spell. Once he was near the ground, he slammed his hand on the ground as well creating a similar wave of ice shards towards Gray. All of us watched as the two waves crashed into each other before exploding into hundreds of pieces.

Happy: "He's an ice wizard too?!" he said in shock.

Gray: "Lyon! How could you? Do you have any idea of what you're doing?" he asked.

Lyon: "Oh Gray, it's been quite a while hasn't it?" he asked Gray.

Gray: "Why would you revive Deliora?!" he demanded to know.

Lyon: "To think that you were one of the wizards called to this island to help those poor villagers. Did you come knowing you would find me? Or is this mere coincidence? Not that it makes any difference to me." he told him.

Yuka: "An acquaintance Cold Emperor?" he asked.

Lyon: "Do as you are ordered! I can handle the intruders on my own." he told them.

Natsu: "Hey! Wait, get back here!" he yelled as he began running towards them.

Gray: "No! Natsu, don't get near him!" he tried to warn him.

We watched as Lyon lifted his hand towards Natsu and cold winds began to swirl around him quickly building up ice all over his body.

Gray: "Shit! Happy, get Lucy out of here! Jarry, make your way back to the village!" he told us.

Happy said "Aye" before lifting Lucy into the air and towards the village.

Me: "Are you sure Gray?! We can take him together!" I told him.

Gray: "With Natsu stuck like that and me dealing with Lyon, I doubt Lucy can handle a three on one fight! So quit wasting time and go!" he yelled before blasting more ice at Lyon.

He was right. Right now, the villager's safety takes priority. I turned around and began running to the edge of the temple and began sliding down. I could hear the sound of ice clashing with one another on top of the temple but I needed to focus on getting back to the village to help Lucy. Once I was near the treetops, I jumped towards them and crashed through several small branches before managing to get on a large branch. I only looked back up to the temple one last time and wished Gray luck before moving tree to tree towards the village. I needed to protect them!

Several minutes passed of jumping from branches has passed and the village finally came into sight. I didn't know if the enemy was there or not so I decided to just go over the wall. Once I reached the closest tree to the village, I wrote most of my command in my book before I jumped towards the wall.

Me: [The storyteller dared to soar over the grand wall of the village and jumped up from a great height. Seeing this, the sylphs of the forest aided him and blew a gust of wind underneath him] I finished writing the spell.

I felt a large gust of wind blow me high into the air and over the wall and guards patrolling it. However, I did not have enough time to write another sentence. So I came falling down with the sounds of yelling nearby. Before I knew it, I came crashing down on the ground and rolled across it before coming to a stop. I wanted to scream. It hurts so much, but it wasn't anything I couldn't heal. I slowly pushed myself up only to flinch in pain and fall back down on the ground panting from exhaustion. 

Me: "Is everyone still alive?" I asked worriedly as I was barely able to look up.

Lucy: "Oh my god, (Y/n)! Are you ok?! What happened? Why did you fall from the sky?!" she asked as she rushed over to help me up.

Me: "Thank you... and no but I can heal myself. I sorta run/jump from branches from the temple to here and jumped over the wall not knowing if they were here or not." I told her.

Lucy: "Geez, you nearly gave me a heart attack with that little stunt. I thought you were the bad guys for a second." she said letting out a sigh of relief.

As she helped me on my feet, I grabbed my book and quickly wrote in it to heal myself up. It helped a bit, but I didn't want to waste too much of my own magic on myself since I still have to help fight. 

Me: "So what's going on?" I asked her.

She only grinned as she pulled out a familiar golden key. 

Lucy: "You sit back and relax. I'm going to show you want I'm capable of!" she announced.

Me: "What's going on?" I looked at Happy.

Happy: "Beats me." he said shrugging his shoulders.

Lucy: "Open Gate of the Maiden! Virgo!" she called out.

The ground in front of Lucy suddenly exploded open as Virgo came flying out and landing in front of Lucy.

Virgo: "How may I be of assistance, Princess?" she asked Lucy.

Happy, the villagers, and I watched as Lucy ordered Virgo to dig a hole in front of the entrance and cover it with branches and leaves... it was very obvious.

Virgo: "Princess, I have completed the task." she told Lucy.

Lucy: "Good work, Virgo. My plan is going to work perfectly." she said full of pride.

Virgo: "I'm not so sure." she told her.

Lucy: "What did you just say?!" she asked.

Happy: "Hey Lucy?" he called out to her.

Lucy: "Yeah, what is it?" she answered.

Happy: "I really hate to break this to you but I think you might be stupid." he wasted to time telling her.

Lucy: "Wow, thanks a lot for the encouragement." she said crossing her arms.

Happy: "I just don't think anybody will fall for your trap because it's the oldest trick in the book." he pointed out.

Lucy: "Now don't be silly, my pitfall trap will get them every time." she told him.

Happy: "But you can tell what it is just by looking at it." he stated.

Lucy: "It doesn't matter because there's only one way to get into the village, so the enemy will have to go over it if they want in." she told him.

Happy: "Well I still don't think there's any way they're going to fall for it." he pointed out.

Villager One: "Um... me neither." she told her.

Villager Two: "Sorry but I agree with them." he revealed.

Virgo: "Yes, I have to concur." she stated.

Lucy: "Not you too!" she cried out.

She looked around to the other villagers for support but they were all conveniently looking away or pretending to do something else. That was when her sights landed on me.

Lucy: "(Y/n)? You agree it's a good idea right?" she asked sounding really hopeful.

Me: "...I... um... think this plan would work really well-" I tried to tell her.

Lucy: "See?! He thinks it'll work." she told everyone else.

Me: "If we were in the forest where it'll blend in... but a bunch of branches and leaves in the middle of dirt ground is kinda... obvious." I stated.

She fell to her hands and knees disappointed.

Me: "B-But I'm not saying it can't be fixed!" I quickly tried to cheer her up.

Lucy: "What do you mean?" she looked at me sadly.

Me: "W-Well first, can someone bring a large piece of plywood?" I asked.

Villager Two: "Huh? Sure." he said walking off to get it.

Happy: "What are you doing?" he asked as I moved over to the pitfall trap.

Me: "I need everyone to help me clear." I told them.

After several more minutes, all of us stood in front of the pitfall trap.

Happy: "...this is much better than Lucy's version." he stated.

In front of us was nothing. The pitfall trap was covered up by a piece of plywood that we cut to fit the hole and used a few sticks to push them inside the wall of the hole to hold the plywood up. Once we did that, we carefully covered the plywood with a small and thin amount of dirt to make it look like normal ground.

Lucy: "Oh I get it. If someone were to walk over it, the sticks wouldn't be able to hold the heavy amount of weight resulting in whoever walking on it to fall in the hole." she said smiling.

Me: "See? It's a good idea, you just forgot to make it work for the terrain you're in." I told her.

Lucy: "You're the best!" she said suddenly pulling me into a tight hug.

Me: "Wh-Wh-Wh-Wh-" I began stuttering as I began freaking out to what she was doing.

Villager One: "How adorable." she squealed.

Guard: "Miss Lucy! It looks like somebody is heading this way!" he yelled down from the wall.

Lucy let go of (Y/n) and looked up to the guard.

Lucy: "That's gotta be them! Open the gate!" she told him.

Guard: "Right!" he said as he began opening the gate.

Lucy: "Now come to Mama!" she said with a grin.

We all stood ready to fight as the gate slowly raised up to reveal Natsu in a ball of ice carrying Gray.

Natsu: "Hey guys! Are you ok?" he asked as he ran over.

All of us began panicking as we began shaking our heads and waving our hands trying to tell him to stop.

Lucy: "Stay right there! Don't come any closer!" she yelled at him.

Natsu: "What?" he yelled as he got even closer.

Lucy: "Natsu! Stop! Please!" she begged.

Natsu slid to a stop right in front of where the pitfall trap was and all of us let out a sigh of relief.

Natsu: "What's the big deal?" he asked taking a step forward.

All (except Natsu): "Nooo!" we all yelled to him.

It was too late. We watched as the dirt underneath him suddenly began to float as the plywood underneath fall down due to the massive amount of weight on it. There was a loud thud as a cloud of dirt flew up from the hole. We all looked on in disappointment since the trap we worked so hard to finish in a rush was wasted.

Villager Two: "It looks like it worked like a charm..." he said sadly.

Villager Three: "Yeah..." he said staring at the hole.

Lucy: "It's ruined." she complained.

We walked over to the hole and looked down to see a very grumpy Natsu.

Natsu: "Very funny! But we don't have time to play practical jokes on each other." he told us.

Happy: "Don't blame me, it was Lucy's dumb idea." he quickly said throwing her under the bus.

Natsu: "I should've known!" he yelled in anger.

Lucy: "It wasn't a joke, it was a trap!" she cried out as she hid behind (Y/n).

Me: "Natsu, we did try to warn you. Cut her some slack, ok?" he told him.

Natsu: "Fine, just hurry and get us out of here." he told him.

Me: "You heard the man, can you get some rope, please?" he asked.

Villager Three: "Yeah, be right back." he said.

Happy: "Natsu! I was worried about you." he told him.

Natsu: "Yeah, I'm fine, but Gray is out for the count." he revealed to us.

Lucy: "The guy in the mask beat him up that badly?" she asked in shock.

He didn't say anything as he looked down at his body to see that the ice around his body was finally gone.

Natsu: "Hey, the ice is gone! Whoa! It must've cracked when I fell." he said in amazement.

Lucy: "See? Told you it was a good idea." she said looking away.

Virgo: "Excuse me, Princess, but I believe the spell was actually broken when he left the caster's range of magic." she pointed out.

Me: "Let her have this, Natsu doesn't even care." I told her.

Natsu: "I'm free!" he yelled.

Me: "See?" I said smiling underneath my mask.

Once the villager came back with the rope, we sent it down to Natsu. He tied it around Gray before climbing up before him. When he got on top, the villagers and I began pulling him up until we got him out and placed him gently on the ground.

Natsu: "So how come Lyon lackeys haven't made it here yet?" he suddenly asked.

Lucy: "You know, that's a good question. They left for the village before you but you got here first. I wonder what's taking them so long?" she wondered.

Natsu: "Yeah and with Gray and that giant ice cube, I was pretty slow." he stated.

Lucy: "Okay guys, hurry up and cover that hole!" she said excitedly.

Villager Two: "Over there!" he yelled pointing his finger to the sky.

We all looked up to see a dark outline of a very familiar rat flying in the air.

Villager Three: "It's a giant, flying rat!" he pointed out.

Villager Two: "And it's carrying a bucket!" he stated.

Lucy: "What?! But now my pitfall trap is totally pointless!" she cried out in annoyance.

Me: "Better luck next time." I tried to reassure her.

We continued to look up at it as it flew over the village when suddenly a strange green liquid fell out of the bucket. It began falling down towards us and right over Lucy, but Natsu suddenly ran and pushed her out of the way just as the green liquid hit the spot she was standing on. The ground hissed as it was burned away.

Me: "Acid?!" I cried out.

Natsu: "I know that stuff was deadly." he stated.

Villager Two: "That big flying rat has a whole bucket full of it!" he began panicking.

Villager Three: "No! They're going to drop it right on us!" he yelled.

Everyone began panicking since there was almost no way to stop that acid. That was when Natsu grabbed my shoulder.

Natsu: "Get ready." he told me.

I knew what he wanted me to do but it would use a good amount of my magic just to cast it but I didn't know how long I would hold it up if acid hits it.

Me: "You better scatter it enough so I have leftover magic!" I told him.

Natsu: "Have I ever let you down?" he asked with a grin.

Me: "Several." I pointed out to him.

With that, there was a shriek and we both looked up to see the acid falling down.

Lucy: "How are we going to protect ourselves from that?!" she cried out.

Natsu: "I want everyone to follow Masky to the center of the village and to say around him! Ready to fly Happy" he yelled out.

Happy: "Aye, sir!" he yelled back as he picked him up and flew up.

Me: "Let's go!" I yelled to the villagers and Lucy.

They followed me to the center of the village as I quickly began writing in my book as several villagers went to get the village chief. Once I was certain we were in the center. I finished writing my sentence.

Me: [Acid fell from the sky from the great beast to slay the innocents below. Not wanting for anyone to perish, the Storyteller gathered everyone around him to give them, greater protection!] I quickly finished the spell as Natsu dispersed the center of the falling acid.

The remaining amount of acid continued to fall down to the village but I managed to finished my spell. Overall of us in the center of the village was a large purple magical dome protecting us from the remaining acid. My head began hurting as the acid hit the dome and I struggled to keep the spell going as more and more acid fell on it meaning that I had to pour more magic into the spell.

?????: "To push yourself to your limit over the fear of losing another person. Pathetic. All you need is me." I heard the familiar girls voice. 

The voice didn't say another word leaving me in a state of confusion and sadness from what she said. It felt like an eternity before the acid stopped falling allowing me to lower the protection. As the steam from the acid slowly disappears, it was revealed that the entire village was gone now with us in the center of a large crater created by the acid.

Villager Three: "The village has been completely dissolved, this is terrible." he said to everyone.

Me: "Is... everyone ok? Does anyone... need healing?" I asked worriedly as I sat on the ground panting from the amount of magic I used.

Lucy: "No, you two did great. You can relax now." she said walking over to give me a hand.

Me: "... I had to protect everyone... I didn't want anyone to die..." I told her.

Suddenly the sound of rocks falling over caught our attention. We all looked over to see three figures making their way through the steam. The fight had just begun. 

(Y/n) has always been like real family to Mira-nee and me. Mira-nee wasn't exactly nice to him before, always bullying and teasing him. I always thought of him as my best friend... I even thought he would be my brother one day... but...

-Elfman Strauss

And that's the end of chapter 5! Hope you like! Wonder what's going to happen in the next chapter? Will (Y/n) fight with Natsu? Will he go after Lucy? Or will he fall face first from exhaustion? 

Stay tuned for the next chapter of Fairy Tail!

See you!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11.7K 472 23
When you think of Fairy Tail, a certain set of names comes to mind right away. Laxus Dreyar, Erza Scarlet, Mystogan, and Shadow. The later two are kn...
19K 847 49
♪(*^^)o∀*∀o(^^*)♪ It was at that time when Lucy Heartfilia, a sixteen year old girl who loves her childhood best friend, Natsu Dragneel but...
229K 1K 13
❌❗️REQUESTS CLOSED❗️❌ ❗️WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT 18+ AUDIENCES ONLY❗️ (If you read it and you are not 18+ then that is your decisi...
74K 2.3K 108
A young mage who was hunted in the past for her magic, joins the Fairytail guild as a last resort to her finally finding happiness. Will Fairytail fi...