Eyeshield 21 x reader

By Karmasabish

Hiruma somehow gets ahold of one of the fastest track and field runners and convinces them to be on the Deim... More

Part one and author's note
Part 2
Part 3 and Author's Note
Part 4 and a SUPER SORRY ON MY **S' PART!!!
RUN
RUN part 2
Authors note... Im sorry for this...
Second last Chapter- The game.
Hello
YAAAAAA
A new manager? they're barely even that!! (Chapter 1 rewrite)
Don't Mess Up(Chapter 2 rewrite)
The Day they Accidentally Killed a Knight.
Hiruma's Ending

PLEASE READ THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE!!

176 2 1
By Karmasabish

Alrighty, so to start off, this book was originally going to be a female reader, but since looking at the stats, I noticed that there where quite a few other types of readers, so from now on, I will address the reader by them/they unless you guys want it otherwise. If you do, Don't hesitate to PM (private message) me. Also, Eyeshield 21 is a pretty unknown anime where I come from and I've been receiving a lot of support. I know this might be really cheesy and sappy but I just want to say thank you to you all for your reads! also, originally, I said this book was going to be short, but I think i'm going to continue writing it for a longer period of time. My updates are just really slow. Sorry about that!

-karma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778 90 62
BIOMED Pathophysiology Everything be alphabetical here (except for Homeostasis at the bottom) ๐Ÿ˜˜ (& Mental Health, Lmao) There are a lot of neonatal...
1M 38.2K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
796K 48.5K 113
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
6K 152 10
The Church saw him as the chosen one. Someone blessed by the light of God, who would vanquish all evil. He relished in the respect they all gave him...