Lightning Strike ||Bakugou Ka...

Por _HIGEKI_

||REWRITTEN VERSION IS "AETHERIUS MELANCHOLIA"|| Destiny is believed to control everything. Who you are and w... Más

Intro
About the character
The Start
Entrance Exam
First Day
Quirk Test
Trials
Bakugou Katsuki
It's Him
The Truth
He Came
It's time
Waking up to reality
Thoughts
Roaring Sports Festival
Roaring Sports Festival pt2
Cavalry Battle
Breaking Point
Emotions
One-on-one
Friends
This feeling
Memories
Internship
Internship pt2
Aftermath
Practical exam
Beautiful
Pool
Training camp
Training camp pt2
Training camp pt3
Cataclysm
The rescue
The end of All Might
Meeting the family
Dorms
Ultimate moves
Movie night
Old friends
Final exam
Confessions
This isn't real
Things that make saying goodbye hard
The Big Three
Make me feel something
The morning after
Depending on someone
A mouse bites when cornered
First day on the job
Don't worry
Date Day
UPDATE

The reveal

2.7K 113 23
Por _HIGEKI_

Genzai Arashi vs Iida Tenya was written on the big screen. I look at Iida, but he was already looking at me, unwavering and confident. I can't wait to wipe that look off of his face. I throw a smirk his way. Getting up from my seat, I head down to the stage. As I was going down the stairs, I see Katsuki. Seriously? I shove my hands in my pockets and walk pass him, not saying a word. Right before I went to the stage, someone grabbed my arm.

Turning back around, I'm met with ruby orbs. His eyes always showed anger and confidence, always narrowed. Now they held confusion and question in them. "Why?" His voice so quiet, it was almost a whisper. His grip tightens. I take my hand, one which wasn't grabbed, out of my pocket and grab him by the collar of his shirt. Pulling him close, I hear him take a sharp intake of breath. Leaning my face next to his ear I whisper. "Because that's who I am".

Moving my body away, he lets me go. I turn away without a word and leave out to the stage. I didn't notice the look on his face, him bitting his lip. Walking through the exit, I'm met with a bright light and loud cheering. Iida was already waiting at the other end of the stage. I walk over the line and stop. "Both participants are here! Let the match begin!" Midnight yelled out.

The moment she pulled her hand down, Iida fired of his quirk, and dashed straight towards me. Silently dodging to the side, I crouch down. He whips back around and, using his legs, sweeps under me at an incredible speed. I jump up channeling my quirk through my legs, I kick him in the shoulder, knocking him off balance. He jumps back and stops. For a few moments we just stare at each other.

Deciding he was going to end this he, once again, dashes towards me. I place my open palms onto the ground and send shock waves through the ground towards him. Noticing this, he jumps up to avoid getting shocked and doesn't notice me. The moment I sent the waves through the ground I dashed towards him. While he was in the air I jump towards him.

I pull my arm back and charge it with my quirk, lightning crackling around my right arm. Not having enough time to dodge, he is hit straight in the chest, which manages to slam him into the ground beneath us. Once the dust settled, I was shown standing over an unmoving Iida. "Iida Tenya is unconscious, Genzai Arashi win-" Before Midnight could finish her sentence, I notice Iida getting up, his legs shaking.

"Give up". I narrow my eyes at him. He shakes his head. "No". My eyes widen and a grin graces my features. "So be it". I take a couple of steps back and close my eyes. I focus on the feeling of my quirk and I feel it crackle around my body. "You asked for it". I declare and release my quirk.

The shock wave covered the whole stage, it glowed in a brilliant royal blue. The lightning started jumping around me, appearing and disappearing left and right. "WHOA WHAT IS HAPPENING? WHAT A DISPLAY OF POWER FROM GENZAI!" Present Mic shouted. The sparks start disappearing. Once every trace of my quirk disappeared from the stage, Iida was lying in the middle of the stage, now clearly unconscious. A sharp pain runs through my head and I take a wobbly step back.

"Iida Tenya is unconscious, Genzai Arashi wins!" The crowd cheers, but the cheering makes my head throb. What is happening? The world starts spinning and I blacked out before I even hit the ground.

You're my greatest masterpiece!

I shoot up straight. I immediately regret doing that because a sharp pain travels through my head. "Fuck!" I shout as I grab my head. Someone clicks their tongue a few feet away from me. "Now, now, young man, there will be no cursing here". I look in the direction of the voice and see Recovery Girl sitting on a chair. "My bad". I apologize.

"What happened to me?" I ask in confusion. She turns her chair to me. "You overused your quirk and you passed out". She replies. I tilt my head. "This never happened to me". Her eyes narrow. "Young man, human bodies aren't capable of handling quirks at their 100%!" She scolds me. "How long was I out?" I move my sheet and prepare to get up. "About an hour...you had visitors".

"Who?" I stand up and grab my shoes which were at the side of the bed. "Aizawa and that blond boy...Bakugo was it?" My body freezes and I stop in my tracks. After all I said to him, he still came back. I shake my head and head towards the door. "Where do you think you're going?" Recovery Girl inquires. Without stopping I answer. "I still have a first place to win". Exiting the door, I hear her sigh from behind me. "Kids these days...passing out and breaking bones left and right". Breaking bones? Must be Midoriya.

As I was walking through the hallway, I bump into Kirishima. "Genzai! Nice to see you're awake!" He grins and claps me on the back. Him too? "Yeah". I sigh. "How much did I miss?" I ask. "Not much, I lost against Bakugo, Midoriya lost against Todoroki and Iida lost against Todoroki, after that he had to leave the tournament because of an emergency". Todoroki and Midoriya fought? Then that means... "That means I'm fighting Todoroki?" Kirishima nods.

"Your match is next...but are you okay? You took a nasty hit to the head when you passed out". He asks concerned. I nod. "I'm fine, but that explains why my head hurts like a bitch". He nods and then grins. "What?" I demand. He shakes his head. "Nothing it's just, you and Bakugo are really similar". I sigh. "Please don't compare me to him". He laughs. "That reminds me, Bakugo was worried about you, he visited you". I nod my head. "I know, Recovery Girl told me".

"THE SEMI-FINALS ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN". Kirishima and I hear Present Mic's voice. "Let's go". Kirishima nods. I reach the stage and step over the line. Todoroki was on the other side, standing quietly. "Match start!" Midnight declares. Todoroki quickly took a step forward and a huge ice pillar appeared, getting closer to me. I pull my hand back and channel my quirk. I feel a sharp pain travel through my arm, wincing, I ignore it. Whipping it back forward, a wave of lightning surged towards the ice pillar. The two clashed and the ice exploded into chunks.

Before I could switch to the offensive, an ice pillar appeared, this time even faster. Shit. Jumping out of the way, I barely dodge it, but out of nowhere, from the other side, another pillar rose and enveloped me, successfully trapping me inside.

Fuck it's cold, and dark too. I couldn't hear anything from outside. Walking over to the ice, I place my open palm on top of it. Closing my eyes, I focus on channeling my quirk through the ice. Lightning starts crackling, lighting up the darkness inside the ice. "Fuck". I swear quietly, because the pain still hasn't stopped. The ice starts cracking, and finally, it fully cracks, shattering into pieces. The light reached my eyes as I take a deep breath.

Before he could fire off another pillar, I dash behind him using my quirk and I sweep him off his feet. While he was falling, he grabbed me by the collar and pulled me back with him. We crash into the ground in a heap of limbs. He scrambles to get up, but I grab him and turn him around and onto his stomach. Straddling the back of his thighs, I grab his arms and twist them behind his back. "Surrender". I demand. He lets out a huff and starts struggling. I click my tongue and tighten my grip on his arms. He lets out a wince.

Sensing his hands cooling, I use my quirk to shock his hands, effectively making his nerves spasm, which made him unable to use his quirk. "Struggle is futile against me". He finally stops struggling and slackens.

"I surrender". His voice rings out. "Todoroki surrendered, Genzai wins!" I let go of his hands and stand up. I offer him my hand. He looks at me with his mismatched eyes in confusion. "Take it". I demand. He reaches his hand and I pull him up to his feet. "It was a nice match". I declare letting go of his hand. He nods, turns around and leaves the stage.

"NOW THAT THE SEMI-FINALS ARE OVER, THE FINALS ARE A GO!" Hearing Present Mic shout, I turn my head to the big screen. In big bold letters it said. 'Bakugo Katsuki vs Genzai Arashi'. I take leave the stage and enter the hallways, because we have a break between the matches, as I'm walking down the hallway, a sharp pain travels through my whole body. I take a step back and grab my head. "Why is this happening?" I ask out loud. This isn't supposed to happen, it never hurts like this.

A hand grabs my shoulder. "Hey". Turning around I'm met with concerned ruby eyes. Clenching my teeth, I push him away. As I take a step backwards, I'm hit with a wave of dizziness. Before my body could fall onto the floor, hands grab me by the forearms and pull me up, towards their body.

"Katsuki, let me go!" I growl at the person. His grip tightens. "Do you want to fall?!" He demands in anger, his brows furrowed. A violent shudder escapes me and my head falls onto his shoulder. While still holding me upright, he leads us to a bench in the hallway. Not having enough strength to escape his hold, I'm helplessly dragged along. Reaching the bench, he sets me down and sits next to me. "What do you want?" I raised my head to look at him.

He looks taken aback. It looks like a lot of things are on his mind, judging by his brows furrowing and his mouth opening and closing. "We need to talk". After a few moments he declares. "We have nothing to talk about". I turn my head away. He huffs and moves closer to me. Out of the corner of my eyes I look at him. He looked so determined, so determined to find out everything, to find out why.

"Yes we have, we have plenty of things to talk about!" He bites out, his eyes narrowed and angry. "Why?" I ask, genuinely wondering. "Why what?" His tone confused. "Why are you back? After all I said to you? After my behavior?" Clarifying what I meant, I turn fully towards him. "I-". He begins, but cuts himself off and looks at the floor. His eyes widen, as if he realized something, before he quickly stood up in a hurry. "Shit, fuck, what the fuck". He exclaims in panic.

I rise to my feet, before a sharp pain in my head makes me sit down. I wince and quickly grab my head. My wince seemed to shake him out of his thoughts, before he quickly sat back down, his expression blank. "Do you really want to know why?" He leaned so close I could feel him breathing. Now that he was so close, I could really see what he's like. His blond hair looked spiky, but up close it looked so soft. His red eyes so expressive and beautiful, like jewels.

It felt as if something was stuck in my throat, I couldn't breathe. My heartbeat accelerated. I swallow and nod dumbly. He exhales in what seems like relief, before reaching his hand to my face. His fingertips gently trace my cheek, down my jaw and to my neck. With a strong pull, I'm thrown into his embrace. I let out a gasp, as his arms go around me, completely enveloping me.

"I care". He whispers, his face in my neck. My eyes widen. "I care", he repeats more loudly and continues, "so don't push me away". His arms tighten around me. Not being able to hold back, I wrap my arms around his body. There we were, just two classmates who didn't think too much of each other at the beginning, alone and wrapped up in each others arms.

"Okay, we will talk". I whisper, my lips barely brushing his neck. He lets out a shudder and gently lets go of me, but remains close, close enough so that our legs are touching. "What do you want to know?" I inquire. "Why are you staying with Aizawa?" His tone light. "It's a long story, where do I even begin?" He crosses his arms and looks at me. "At the beginning". I let out a sigh.

"It all first started when I was younger, about 5 or so, my earliest memory of my father is him laughing with my mother about something I did. You see, my father was a very bright man, he was always smiling and playing with me, but he was also away most of the time because of his work. We always got along and there was never a problem, he let me do anything and gave me everything I wanted, so I was happy for some time. Until that one day when I asked him what was in the basement". I take a deep breath.

"When I asked him why, he told me not to question it and proceeded to give me a present. My small mind, at that time, didn't really question it after that, but it always bugged me why. So one day, when he wasn't home, I went down there, because, of course you can't tell a small child to do something and expect them to just listen".

"So I went down there and what I found still gives me nightmares". I reach for Katsuki's hand and grab it. "There was something down there". Katsuki looked confused. "Something?" He repeats. "Yes". I continue. "The room was very large, larger than what a regular basement should look like, he probably made it himself. There were tables all over the room, in rows, but the first thing I noticed weren't the tables or the size of the room".

"It was the smell, a smell so strong it overwhelmed my senses, it was the so horrifyingly sweet smell of blood". Katsuki's eyes widen and he takes a sharp inhale. "You know, you don't have to tell me all that if it's hard on you". I shake my head. "No, I need to get this out". He just nods numbly and I continue.

"I approached the nearest table, but before I could take a look, I slipped and to stop myself from falling down I grabbed the nearest object, which was the table itself and what I saw haunts me to this day". I look him right in the eyes.

"It was a human". His eyes widen.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

331K 9.7K 31
A Bakudeku soulmate AU ~ (TRUTH IS I like completely forgot it was a soulmate au, and so did most the readers like halfway through until I randomly...
776 38 14
✿𝘌𝘪𝘫𝘪𝘳𝘰 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨...
9.5K 358 14
By a stroke of luck two boys that have shared the same happy memory of the past had meet again and now even caught up in the midst of rivalry, what w...
514K 21.3K 115
|| 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 || • 𝑼𝑪𝑯𝑰𝑯𝑨 𝑺𝑨𝑺𝑼𝑲𝑬 • ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ? ʜᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴʟʏ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇ...