Promise me! (KatsuDeku)

Por DramaKelly

The League of Villains attacks UA High, leaving great consequences. More specifically, they turn certain indi... Mais

Chapter 1 - Downsized
Chapter 2 - Lost
Chapter 3 - Play Time
Chapter 4 - Wonder Duo
Chapter 5 - Letter
Chapter 6 - Confessions
Chapter 7 - Comfort
Chapter 9 - Exposed
Chapter 10 - Final Wish
Chapter 11 - All For One
Chapter 12 - Taken
Chapter 13 - Intel
Chapter 14 - Rescue
Chapter 15 - Recovery
Chapter 16 - Execution
Sequel
10K special
50K SPECIAL

Chapter 8 - Date

23.6K 787 818
Por DramaKelly

The remaining days of the schoolweek were filled with secrets. Bakugou and Midoriya managed to sneak off a few times and spend some time together with the help of Kirishima. Todoroki and Yaoyorozu had been acting strange too. Not to mention the class was totally on a hunt for Izuku's father.

They held it hidden from Midoriya, or that's what they thought at least. Somehow the broccoli managed to keep up to date with their intel, not that there was any significant progress. To cover it up the class had always used pictures and tapes of moments when Izuku and Katsuki were downsized and they all laughed and joked about it.

People still couldn't believe Midoriya was actually the son of a villain, seeing how pure and good he is. But looks can decieve, right? So far no one outside of 1-A had caught a word of it. Which was absolutely great. As long as his secret stayed within the class, Izuku could live with it.

"Oi Deku! Ready to go?"

He turned around to face Kacchan, who had a bag thrown over his shoulder. It was finally friday so they could go home for the weekend. They'd stop by Midoriya's place to drop off his dirty clothes and take some fresh ones before spending the rest of the day over at Bakugou's place.
"Yeah! Just a moment" Izuku smiled, quickly stuffing his notebook into his bag before running over to Bakugou.

"Are you sure no one will see us?"
"Tch, you worry to much, come on" he muttered, pulling him along towards the elevator.
"Just act like we're not together and walk a little behind me until we're out of campus. They know we take the same route home so even if they see us together outside the campus, they won't bother"

"Yeah, I guess you're right" Deku smiled, looking ahead as the elevator opened again. Bakugou was instantly swapped away and pushed down by the guys of their class, leaving Izuku stare wide eyed at the scene.
"Get off me!" Katsuki shouted, blasts escaping from his hands.
"What are you guys doing?" Midoriya asked confused while Mina guided him away.

"Ah, don't worry about it! Just go home already!" she grinned, pushing Deku outside. The green head sighed, texting Bakugou he would go home to get his stuff and meet him at his place. Bummer. He'd really looked forward to walking home with Kacchan... Well, none the less they would get to spend their entire weekend together!

"Mom! I'm home!" Izuku exclaimed as he entered the apartment, taking off his shoes.
"Oh hi honey! Huh, I thought your friend would be with you?"
"Yeah, he kinda got caught up in something at school... We're meeting over at his place" Midoriya aswered.
"Caught up?" she asked suspiciously. She knew her son's class had discovered the truth about her ex-husband and were now seeking his identity.

"They know Kacchan knows something so they're holding him hostage" Izuku sighed.
"They won't quit soon, will they?" Inko asked.
"Nope... But I'm not worried. If anything, father knows how to cover up his tracks" Deku stated, starting to change the clothes in his bag.
"That's true I guess... Have fun this weekend and don't forget to text me every morning and evening okay?"

"I will, love you mom" Izuku said, kissing his mother on the cheek.
"I'll be back sunday afternoon"
"Love you too, be careful!"

Deku closed the door behind him, a smile potent on his face. He was beaming as he walked over to Kacchan's house, thinking about all the time they get to spend together this weekend. 'Am home, where r u?' Kacchan texted. Deku answered almost immediately, saying he was on his way. Only minutes later he was ringing the bell of the Bakugou household.

To his big surprise, it was Kirishima who opened the door.
"Oh hi Midoriya! Come on in" he smiled, opening the door further.
"Bakubro is waiting for you in his room"
"T-Thanks...but what are you doing here?" Izuku asked confused.
"I helped him escape the wrath of class 1-A" Kirishima grinned.

"By the way, fire breathing? That's so cool!"

Deku's eyes widened for a moment before his whole mood went dark. Kirishima stumbled back at the sight, not used to seeing Midoriya this threatening and yet calm.
"So you know his quirk huh?" the green headed boy asked with a slight chuckle.
"Good luck finding him with that"

He simply walked past Kirishima, into the house. He knew this place like the back of his hand. It really hadn't changed a bit since the last time he's been here...
"Don't forget to close the door after you leave" he added before disappearing around the corner. Kirishima gaped at the now empty space in front of him. Maybe Midoriya has villainous blood after all... He quickly shook his head. No, what was he even thinking?! Kiri sighed before leaving the house, letting the two lovebirds be alone. Sure he was just imagining things right?

Meanwhile Deku opened the door to Katsuki's room, seeing his boyfriend sit on the edge of his bed looking down at the ground. He had his hands in his hair, his elbows resting upon his legs. At the sound of a closing door, he looked up. Izuku could clearly see the regret in his eyes. Bakugou had told them about his father's quirk.

"I-I'm so sorry Deku..." he whispered, looking back down again.
"I-I told them about your old man's quirk... It slipped my lips before I knew it"
"It's okay Kacchan" Midoriya smiled, sitting down next to his secret lover.
"Y-you're not mad?" he asked surprised.
"Why would I be? They would've found out sooner or later" Izuku shrugged with a bright smile still lingering on his lips.

"Right now I just want to spend time with my boyfriend! So stop pouting, I wanna see you smile!"
He tackled Bakugou in a hug and they rolled onto the bed, Deku on top.
"You're an angel" Kacchan breathed as he held the smaller boy steadily in his arms. Deku giggled at the compliment, making himself comfortable on Katsuki's chest.

So what if the class knew his father can breath fire? He can do lots of stuff! With only fire breathing they're not gonna get him! Besides, Izuku didn't want to think about that jerk anymore. He just wants to be happy with Kacchan right now!

They cuddled the rest of the day and ordered in for dinner. In the evening they laid sprawled out on the couch, snacking away while watching some kind of drama show. Kacchan was leaning onto an armrest while Deku laid with his head in his lap. Bakugou was trailing his hands through Midoriya's hair while staring at his little broccoli. Deku's eyes were glued on the screen however, following the show closely.

'So adorable' Kacchan thought smiling.

"Say Kacchan... Do you really want to know who my father is?" Deku asked out of the blue, staring up at his boyfriend.
"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to Deku. I don't mind" he stated.
"But you want to, right?" Izuku asked.

"You know what? No. I don't want to. I don't fucking care about your father alright? I only care about you, that should be painfully obvious by now" Katsuki muttered, bowing down to kiss Midoriya's forehead.
"Come on, let's go to bed. And don't let me hear another word about that asshole, you understand?"

"Okay Kacchan" Deku smiled, crawling up and pecking the blond on the cheek.
"Thank you"
"For what?"
"Everything"

- - - - -

The next day was spend making homework together and cuddling. After that they made lunch together, which turned out to be harder than anticipated. Bakugou was dead set on following his recipe while Midoriya went more with his feeling. It turned out disastrous and they decided to order in.

"You are the worst cook ever" Kacchan muttered while cleaning up the kitchen.
"Yeah, well, you're the one who suggested teaching me how to cook so actually you failed" Deku pointed out while washing the dishes.
"Don't you dare push the blame on me here! You just wouldn't listen!" he hissed.
"Well you were being way to mean to me!" Izuku pouted, turning his back to Katsuki as he continued to wash whatever didn't get broken during their cooking session.

"Tch" Bakugou scowled.
"Not my fault you can't do it right"
"You were supposed to teach me, not yell at me" Midoriya stated.
"You're impossible to teach, you know that? I wonder how All Might even puts up with your stubborn ass"

"Me and my ass feel personally attacked and offended by that statement" Deku said on a formal tone.

"Tch, like hell I care. You and that fine ass of yours belong to me anyway" Kacchan smirked, seeing how Izuku now turned a flaming red.
"K-Kacchan!" he whined, trying to hide his face in embarrassment.
"Don't act like you don't like it" he grinned, wrapping his arms around the boy from behind. He quickly placed a kiss on Midoriya's cheek before letting go.

"Come on, this place ain't gonna clean itself you know!"
"You're a meanie!" Deku exclaimed, slapping Kacchan on his chest.
"Yeah yeah, I know, you don't have to remind me my little angel" he chuckled. Deku pouted but shut up and continued working without complaint.

After they finished up cleaning that after cooking disaster, they got ready for their movie date. They both had been looking forward to it, yet Bakugou would never admit that. Instead, he insisted they held hands the entire way there. Izuku knew Katsuki showed his emotions through actions, not words.

"So which movie are we going to watch Kacchan?" Deku asked, swinging their arms slightly as he smiled at his boyfriend.
"I'm sure you know there's a new super hero movie out in theaters-" Bakugou started.
"Oh my God! We're gonna see the Rise of All Might?!" Midoriya exclaimed happily.
"I knew you'd like it" the blond grinned as they entered the cinema.

They ordered tickets and food, which Bakugou insisted on paying for. Like mentioned before, he shows emotion through actions, not words. Deku felt a little guilty though, but that soon faded as the movie started. Kacchan had to point out he was muttering during the movie a few times but Izuku just couldn't control his internal analizing fanboy.

Bakugou wrapped his arm around Deku as they left, chatting about the actors and analizing the plot.
"You know, if they had known about One For All-" Izuku started.
"And I'm gonna stop you right there. They don't know about One For All" Kacchan stated.
"And it's better no one finds out. Imagine people connecting the dots and discovering you're All Might's successor. You'd be a target for countless of villains"

"You know it doesn't work without my consent Kacchan" Deku smiled.
"So you have nothing to worry about!"
"Still..." Katsuki grunted, guiding Midoriya to a bench at the side of the pathway. They'd been walking through a park on their way back home. Deku liked it here.
"You know you can't protect me from everything, right?"

"Tch, like I'll ever let something happen to you" he grumbled, kissing Izuku lightly on the head as they enjoyed the peaceful view. Bakugou still had his arm wrapped around Midoriya's shoulders and the green eyed boy leaned into his touch.
"I pay for dinner though, no discussion"
"Argh, fine..."

They talked a little while longer, occasionally showing each other small signs of affection. Neither of them noticed another secret couple had spotted them.

"Midoriya a-and B-Bakugou..?" Yaoyorozu whispered in shock, her hands covering her mouth as she stared wide eyed at the scene.
"Hmm, I already thought they were behaving suspiciously... But I wrote it off as secretly rebuilding their friendship. Not...this..." Todoroki sighed.
"Guess I'll have to admit defeat"

"W-what do you mean?" Momo asked confused as Todoroki grabbed his phone. He signed her to keep quiet for a moment as he called someone.
"Yes, hello, it's Todoroki" he started.
"The ship has sailed, sending proof to you now"
He disconnected and snapped a picture of the gay couple before tapping a few times on his phone.

"Unbelievable I lost to someone like Shinsou..."

"Wait. You and Shinsou made a bet about this?!" Yaoyorozu whisper shouted.
"It's not important right now. Let's just don't get caught and enjoy our night, okay?"
"Y-Yes but-"
"No buts sweetheart, come on" he ordered, pulling her away with him.

Meanwhile Bakugou and Midoriya had left the bench, walking hand in hand towards the small restaurant they picked out that morning. They got a few weird stares, making Kacchan want to prove he's better than those shitheads. Meaning he was extra gay the whole time they were there. Not that Deku minded. He actually thought it was rather funny and kinda cute. Their waiter gave them a surprised expression when Midoriya ended up paying instead of Bakugou.

I guess it's an unspoken rule that the dominant one pays, which is funny to think about.

- - - - -

"I really had fun tonight" Izuku smiled, swinging with their intertwined hands. He had a little hop in his step, giving off a child like happiness.
"Me to" Kacchan said, smiling at Deku.
"Say, why don't we go do something tomorrow to? Nothing big or anything"
"We could go buy ice cream?" Izuku asked with excited eyes.
"Yeah, sure" Katsuki smiled, making the little broccoli burst out into happiness.

He hugged the blond almost instantly, squealing.
"I'm so glad we finally get to spend time together. I really hate all the secrecy and stuff... I can never cuddle with you in the dorm and it sucks"
"I know, just hang in there a little longer okay?" Kacchan asked, stroking Izuku's hair while looking the small boy in the eyes.
"I'm not ready to come out just yet"

"I understand" Deku smiled, kissing his boyfriend on the cheek.
"I don't think I'm ready for it either"

Kacchan leaned in, kissing Midoriya slowly. Their lips soon moved in sync, swiftly brushing against each other. Bakugou carefully licked Deku's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Izuku gasped, making Katsuki slip his tongue inside Midoriya's mouth. The smaller one moaned at the feeling, their tongues fighting for dominance. Kacchan obviously won and he was able to explore Deku's mouth.

After a few more seconds, he pulled back, leaving a small trail of salvia between them. Izuku blushed, wiping away the string of spit between them. Kacchan's warm breath hit his face and he glanced at the ground. Bakugou chuckled at how adorable Midoriya looked.
"You're so fucking cute" he breathed, making Izuku look at him again.
"That's because you're so freaking hot" Deku muttered, his head a bright red.

Bakugou's face turned a vibrant pink at those words and he looked away.
"S-shut up you damn nerd"
Now it was Deku's turn to smile and he placed his head on Kacchan's chest.
"Let's continue this back at the house~"
Kacchan bit his lip and instantly grabbed Izuku's hand and started walking on a fast pace. Midoriya laughed, hopping behind him, trying to catch up.

"You're suddenly in a hurry~"
"S-shut up!" the blond stuttered with pink cheeks.
"Never!" he exclaimed happily, running out in front of Bakugou.
"Oh you're on!" Katsuki grinned, running after his boyfriend.

"I will beat you!" Izuku laughed, starting to power up One For All.
"Oh no! No quirks! That's cheating!" Kacchan shouted as they swinged around a lamppost, turning into a street with a sharp turn.
"But you're way faster than me that way!" Deku complained as the blond almost caught up to him.
"That's your fucking problem shitty Deku!" Bakugou yelled as he jumped up the steps to his house and slapped the front door.

"I win you bastard!" he exclaimed, fisting the air. Midoriya leaned against the wall, panting heavily, totally exhausted. Yet he still had a smile plastered on his face at seeing his boyfriend beam like that.
"Y-Yeah... You totally killed it" Izuku choked out while still breathing heavily.
"Oh God, are you okay?" Kacchan asked, suddenly worried now that he saw his boyfriend sitting against the brick wall, panting like an idiot.

"Y-yeah... Yeah I'm okay... Just tired" Midoriya breathed as Katsuki kneeled down in front of him.
"I really need to work on my condition..."
"How the hell do you survive at training?" Kacchan chuckled, helping him up.
"I use my quirk! Since I'm so trained to use One For All, I've build up stamina for that exact purpose" Deku explained as the blond helped him inside.

"Tch, so you're like quirk trained but without it you've got nothing?"
"Basically" Midoriya chuckled, making Kacchan shake his head and roll his eyes. He put the green head down on the couch, looking him in the eye.
"Here, sit down, don't move. I'll grab you something to drink"
"Believe me, I'm not going anywhere for a while" Izuku mumbled, falling down on the couch when Bakugou left towards the kitchen.

Midoriya yawned, closing his eyes as he cuddled with a pillow.
"Hey, don't you dare fall asleep on me here" Kacchan ordered, pushing the glass of water in Izuku's hand.
"But I'm tired~" Deku whined, clinging onto Bakugou as he sat down next to him.
"Fine..." Katsuki grunted, draping his arms around the smaller boy.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5K 64 23
Midoriya has become an annoyance to the league. Killing Midoriya has proven too difficult, and the league has learned that turning a UA student again...
131K 3.8K 18
While fighting one of the nomus, Torodoki Shoto was struck by an age changing quirk, turning him into a little child, with the effects lasting for 14...
111K 4.4K 16
[COMPLETE] Book #1 of the Hybrid Trilogy! •°•°•°• "Ha?! Why do I have to take care of those bastards?!" "Because your agency is the closest to theirs...
58.3K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...