๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ( tua. )

By SIMPLYMAYFIELD

โ”€ ๐—ก๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ that i'm no sweet dream, but i'm a hell of a night. โž in which two people come back a... More

epigraph
cast
prologue
chapter two โ”€ "And then there were none."
chapter three โ”€ "Call me when you get out of jail, mi amor!"
chapter four โ”€ "She's drunk"
chapter five โ”€ "Make all their bones get crushed by the ceiling?"
chapter six โ”€ "You didn't mention that he was a creepy ass guy,"
chapter seven โ”€ "Idiot's, all my brothers are idiots,"
chapter eight โ”€ "I don't remember the forecast calling for 13 year oldst
chapter nine โ”€ "Hey we're selling Girl Scout cookies also try not to-"
chapter ten โ”€ "Fine I'm sorry we lied,"
chapter eleven โ”€ "And if you tell Klaus any of this you are so dead."
chapter twelve โ”€ "Who's Vanya?"
chapter thirteen โ”€ "That's a location and a noun not a plan."
chapter fourteen โ”€ "You don't say Moon Boy."
sequel
important question !!!

chapter one โ”€ "What happened to your face?"

8.1K 208 72
By SIMPLYMAYFIELD

×××

chapter one ─ "What happened to you face?"

×××

"Thanks," Luna said getting out of the cab. She fixed the strap of her duffle, looking up at her old house. Sighing loudly enterting the house. She looked around, everthing looked the same. This was was first time she was back in many years.

To be honest she didn't miss it even a tiny bit. Sure, she missed her siblings. Some of them that is. But even being in this house sent shivers down her spine from all the memories.

She walked around the house looking for her siblings. She watched them all sit together and as Luther started to speak. She leaned against the door frame out of the way.

"I guess we should get this start-" Luther started, but was cut off by Luna. "Good to know you still take charge," She remarked loudly.

Everyone's heads shot up to see her standing there. Quickly, Allison ran and wrapped her arms around the blue haired girl.

"Me, next!" Klaus yelled as he made his way towards the Hargreeves girl to hug her. Luther gave her a small hug. "What happen to your face?" Allison asked.

Luna pulled out of a hug with Vanya, "Long story," She replied raising her eyebrows. "Well I think it makes you look like a bad bitch," Klaus said making her smile.

While, everyone was being happy no one noticed how pale Diego's face went. Once he saw Luna's face he regretted ever leaving. Soon, her eyes trailed off seeing Diego. She gave a small smile as her hands went stright to her back pockets.

The two have a complicated history. They both admitted their feelings for each other, but they got into a argument. Diego ended up leaving and taking Klaus with him, leaving Luna behind as she wanted. After he lefted she decided that it was her turn. She hadn't seen Diego since. Thirteen years. It had been thirteen years since they last saw each other.

Diego and Luna were staring at each other, "Dear sister, would you like a drink?" Klaus asking quickly interrupting. Luna smiled, "I thought you would never ask."

"As I was about to say, before Luna walked in. So, I figured we could have a sort of memorial service in the courtyard at sundown." Luther suggested. "Say a few words, just at Dad's favorite spot."

"Dad had a favorite spot?" Allison questioned confused.

"You know, under the oak tree." Luther said trying to remind her. The tall guy sighed, "We used to sit out there all the time. None of you ever did that?"

"That's not a favorite spot of mine," Luna mutted under her breath before taking a sip of her drink.

"Will there be any refreshments?" Klaus asked as Luna nodded pointing towards him, "Yes, because Dad being died means I'm gunna need something." She added.

"Tea? Scones? Cucumber sandwiches are always a winner." Klaus questioned. "Vodka?" Luna asked. "Vodka is always a option," Klaus trailed off as she smirked.

"What? No. And put that out. Dad didn't allow smoking in here." Luther said pointing at Klaus' cigarette. Luna rolled her eyes, "Yeah well Dad didn't even allow fucking breathing. So glad I came back," Luna defened Klaus.

Diego looked at her in awe and a little confused. She wasn't this outspoken as he remembered. "Is that my skirt?" Allison asked Klaus, breaking Diego from his thought.

"Oh, yeah, this. I found it in your room." Klaus replied. "It's a little dated, I know, but it's very breathy on the bits." Luna almost spit out her drink from trying not to laugh.

"Listen up. Still some important things that we need to discuss, alright?" Luther said. "Like what?" Diego spoke for the first time, since Luna's arrivaled.

"Like the way he died." Luther replied as Luna groaned rolling her eyes at his words.

"And here we go." Diego said, making Luna chuckle.

"I don't understand. I thought they said it was a heart attack." Vanya said confused. "Yeah, according to the corner." Luther stated. "Well, wouldn't they know?" Vanya asked. Luna quickly looked around to see everyones face matching hers, annoyed as hell.

The blue haired girl, was now thinking of how much she started regretting coming.

"Theoretically."

"Theoretically?"

"I'm just saying, at the very least, something happened. The last time that I talked to Dad, he sounded strange." Luther said.

"Shocker," Luna muttered under her breath.

Klaus started gurgling with his drink, as he spoke up. "Oh, quelle surprise!"

"Strange how?"

"He sounded on edge. Told me I should be careful who to trust."

"Wow! Klaus, the basterd was paranoid," Luna said sarcastically, then turned towards Luther "The son of a bitch was always fucking paranoid. Again what a shocker!"

"No. He must have know something was going to happen. Luther backfired making Luna roll her eyes for maybe the one thousandth time being her. "Look, I know you don't like to do it, but I need you to talk to Dad."

Allison scoffed and Klaus began rambling, "I can't just call Dad in the afterlife and be like, 'Dad, could you just, stop playing tennis with Hitler for a moment and take a quick call?'."

"Worse part is I don't know who would be winning?" Luna added scratching the back of her head.

"Since when? That's your thing."

"I'm not in the right...frame of mind."

"He's high dumbass." Luna said smiling a bit. Klaus started to laugh, "Yeah! Yeah! I mean, how are you not, listening to this nonsense?"

"Amen to that, brother!" Luna said clanking their glasses together.

"Well, sober up, this is important." Luther demanded as Luna muttered, "This is gunna be a long funeral." The tall man ignored her, continued to talk. "Then there's the issue of the missing monocle.

"Who gives a shit about a stupid monocle?" Diego questioned. "Exactly. It's worthless. So whoever took it, I think it was personal." Luna mouth opened as her eyebrows frowned.

"Someone close to him. Someone with a grudge."

"Where are you going with this?"

"Oh, isn't it obvious, Klaus?" Diego asked as Luna stood up knowing were this was going. "He thinks one of us killed Daddy Dearest." Everyone looked at Luther disgusted, as Luna looked up and shook her head.

"You do?"

"How could you think that?" Vanya asked hurt.

"Great job, Luther. Way to lead." Diego said before storming out of the room.

"That's not what I'm saying."

"You're crazy, man. You're crazy."

"I'm not finished!"

"Sorry, I'm just gonna go murder Mom. Be right back." Klaus said before walking out too.

"Why don't I help, Klaus?" Luna said walking after him.

+++

First chapter is done!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 148 19
WOUNDS ARE MADE ON A GIRLS' BODY After a failed attempt to save the world, Five Hargreeves teleports him, his girlfriend, and his siblings out before...
297K 7.3K 19
โ” ๐’…๐’Š๐’†๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
45.6K 1.2K 29
๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’Š๐’† โ”โ” (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, โ› a daydream โœ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ โ” after saving the world in 1963...
55.1K 976 21
PART 2 OF A SERIES! Who knew saving the world would be this hard. Again. "On April 1rst, 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Bill...