Lessons in Rule Breaking and...

By Anika_Ann_M

Various Reader-Inserts Steve Rogers x Reader. LESSONS IN RULE BREAKING →As a college student, you have a part... More

Dear Reader aka Masterlist
Lessons in Rule Breaking - Pt.1/2
Lessons in Rule Breaking - Pt.2/2
In the Strangest Place (We Just Might Find Love) - Pt.1/2
In the Strangest Place (We Just Might Find Love) - Pt.2/2
No Apologies Needed - Pt.1/4
No Apologies Needed - Pt.2/4
No Apologies Needed - Pt.3/4
No Apologies Needed - Pt.4/4
Surprise Me - Pt.1/2
Surprise Me - Pt.2/2
The Line between Respectful and Stupid - Pt. 1/5
The Line between Respectful and Stupid - Pt. 2/5
The Line between Respectful and Stupid - Pt.3/5
The Line between Respectful and Stupid - Pt.4/5
The Line between Respectful and Stupid - Pt.5/5
Hug It Out - Pt. 1/4
Hug It Out - Pt.2/4
Hug It Out - Pt.3/4
Hug It Out - Pt.4/4
Just a Human - Pt.1/3
Just a Human - Pt.2/3
Just a Human - Pt.3/3
The Best Mistake of My Life - soulmate AU - Pt. 1/7
The Best Mistake of My Life - Pt. 2/7
The Best Mistake of My Life - Pt.3/7
The Best Mistake of My Life - Pt.4/7
The Best Mistake of My Life - Pt.5/7
The Best Mistake of My Life - Pt.6/7
The Best Mistake of My Life - Pt.7/7
If You Stumble... Pt.1/3
If You Stumble... Pt.2/3
Just in case... (announcement)
Cold Feet - Pt.1/1
State Your Name (for the Record) - Pt.1/1
For a Smile - Pt.1/1
Ground Rules (for Love and War) - Pt.1/2
Ground Rules (for Love and War) - Pt.2/2
Walk Me Home Tonight - Pt.1/1
The Recipe for Love - Pt.1/1
Challenge Accepted...? - Pt.1/1
Nothing but the Truth - Pt.1/8
Nothing but the Truth - Pt.2/8
Nothing but the Truth - Pt.3/8
Nothing but the Truth - Pt.4/8
Nothing but the Truth - Pt.5/8
Nothing but the Truth - Pt.6/8
Nothing but the Truth - Pt.7/8
Nothing but the Truth - Pt.8/8
A Matter of Trust
Walpurgis Night (Fairy Tale AU)
Grease and Pearls - Pt. 1/3
Grease and Pearls - Pt. 2/3
Grease and Pearls - Pt.3/3
Tall as the Skyline, Roots Like a Tree
You Make My World Spin (Or Maybe It Was the Blow to My Head)
A Cup of Truth
Homecoming
Attached (Pt.1)

If You Stumble... Pt.3/3

502 22 3
By Anika_Ann_M

Mature/Explicit chapter here. 18+, people. NSFW. Dunno how else to tell you. You've been warned.

-.-.-

This part is even more self-indulgent than the previous ones.

Somehow this chapter alone has over 6k and I don't know how the f* that happened... try to enjoy? O:-)

Also, since I haven't written something like this for a while... please, be gentle?

-.-.-

3. Step Three

Climbing off Steve's bike was one of the hardest things you had ever done. Not because of the physical exertion, that was basically non-existent, but you found it impossible to let go of his waist and give up the pleasant feeling of intimacy your position provided.

With your cheek still pressed against his back, you could feel his muscles shift first when he moved and uttered the words over his shoulder, offering you a marvellous view of his perfect profile, strong jaw, full lips and majestic nose.

"I think this is the part where you need to take your hands off."

You peeked at him from under your eyelashes, barely withdrawing your head. "Do I have to? I don't wanna."

You only saw half of his face, but you were sure he didn't bother with raising both corners of his lips anyway and charmed a lopsided smile for you. One of his hands let go of the handlebar, gently covering yours on his abdomen.

"Well, we need to tuck you to bed before curfew, Miss Trouble," he challenged you cheekily, carefully prying your fingers open, freeing himself of your hold.

You grumbled; you didn't resist, but you didn't help him either, making him work your fingers off one by one. You felt like a child clingy of its mother and the thought caused you to chuckle.

"You're not gonna make it any easier, are you?"

"Nope," you grinned, though when he was done with your fingers, you obediently threw your leg over the back of the bike, climbing down.

Once again, you were offered a flawless image of Steve on the huge machine and just like when he had encouraged you to sat beside him, your gut curled into a pleasant knot; the air of a bad boy caused by the association with a motorbike in your head, combined with his boy-next-door smile and handsome face and physique simply did something to you on visceral level. The fact you were still wearing his jacket and you knew exactly how it felt like sitting behind him only made it more spine-tingling.

"No goodnight kiss?" you pouted and Steve shook his head, incredulous.

"I was going to. You're just too impatient," he scolded you lightly, following your example and stepping down, his palm cradling your jaw at instant, the blue and green of his eyes hypnotizing you.

Oh you were totally hypnotized and under his spell alright. Especially when his gaze flickered to your lips to hint his intentions. You tried your best to wait for him to kiss you, but god, did you want to be the one to finally erase the last distance.

Eventually, when you thought you might actually combust with all the anticipation coiled in your belly, holding your breath in awaiting, he ducked his head and his lips touched yours in a feather-light touch. It was a gentleman's kiss, careful and tender, and if it was the first he had kissed you, you would have loved it.

Who were you kidding; you still did, even when you craved so much more. The gentle way his lips caressed yours had your bones melt, butterflies in your stomach clipping their wings wildly.

He withdrew torturously slow, his upper lip stuck a bit on your lower as if not wanting to part. You didn't dare to open your eyes, his warmth breath still tickling your mouth. His thumb stroked your cheek, his nose teasingly caressing yours and you were sure he was smiling, content how breathless he made you.

"Goodni-"

It was pure instinct. Your hand flew up to grab his nape to keep him in place, your mouth catching his one more time, finding it spread in a lazy smile. That bastard knew exactly what he was doing to you, but you couldn't say you minded the smugness for once. You just wanted some cooperation and reassurance you weren't completely alone in this.

You got both.

His demeanour changed instantly, his fingers on you sinking deeper into your hair while his free hand went for your hip, sliding skilfully under the hem of his jacket. His lips parted, claiming your mouth in a way that was surely not suitable for the gentleman he was being tonight and you gladly relented, passing the wheel to him.

His arm shifted, sneaking around your waist and holding your close, his tongue teasing your lower lip. You didn't bother fighting the shiver it sent through you. The whole evening of carefully guarded touches had driven you insane – you wanted his hands on you, you needed to taste him until you turned dizzy and you needed to be as close as if you wanted your body merged with his; completely.

The thought didn't even startle you and you gripped on his shoulder, turning your head to free your lips, which clearly surprised him.

"Would you come up?"

His chest heaved, brushing your cheek with every exhale, his whisper deliciously hoarse. "That's not very proper for a lady like you. Definitely not a gentlemanly thing for me to do."

You licked your lips. "Will you be upset if I say I don't care much?"

"Not really."

"Then let's agree that the forties date ended with your little goodnight kiss, alright?"

"Good plan."

You framed his face and sought his lips with yours again, an open-mouthed kiss that had you both clenching your fingers on each other. You tugged on the lapels of his suit jacket then, urging him to follow you. His hand covered yours as he retreated and you eyed him, baffled.

"What?" you breathed out.

"Are you sure?"

Despite the anticipation building up in your core, the undeniable heat, your lips curled up in a smile, touched by the sentiment.

"Very much, Steve."

"Alright," his lips brushed your temple before he grabbed your hand and pulled you towards your building with an echo of your giggle.

Not for the first time, you thanked heavens for the benefits your office provided; your rent was still high, but bearable, your apartment was tiny, but it was your own space. You absolutely wanted your own space and tonight more than ever.

Steve made you practically run upstairs. Three sets of stairs in heels were hell, but the giddiness he was for some reason radiating was infectious. You were dead on your feet by the time you reached your floor, but Steve easily made you forget that when he pressed you against the wall by your door, making it impossible for you to unlock.

You giggled again, letting his mouth devour you, his fingers flexing on your hip as you blindly searched your purse.

"Steve," you chuckled when his lips moved on and brushed a ticklish spot under your ear. "We need to get inside, otherwise— ah- Mrs. Tittle-Tattle from 3B blabs it out to the whole office."

You could feel his smile as your voice wavered at one particular touch of his lips, no doubt saving that information for later to drive you crazy.

"Well, we can't have people talking about you, doll," he murmured, clearly amused and you wondered when had he become such a cheeky tease.

You shoved him away lightly and he obediently stepped back for your benefit; finally digging out the keys, you unlocked the door and stumbled in. You were surprised he didn't follow closely behind you. You spun in the tiny-ass hall, confused and suspicious expression on your face.

Steve was watching you, his eyes roaming all over you, strange glint in them. A dangerous smile spread slowly on his lips as he stepped in.

"The jacket looks really good on you," he praised, biting the inside of his cheek.

The look on his face had you hot and bothered in second – not that you hadn't been before. But now... you felt truly wanted. Desired. Attractive.

You took a step closer to him, searching his eyes, before shooting him a brief smile and leaning closer; only to extend your hand and push the door close. You whispered to his ear, the confidence you could thank only him for still raging in your veins.

"Thank you. But it's yours. I think you should take it back."

You swiftly retreated with a self-indulgent smile, throwing a wink over your shoulder as you made your way inside of your apartment, discarding your heels and purse on the way.

It took him a whole half minute before he removed his shoes and caught up with you, his arms wrapping around you from behind, pulling you up and flush against his chest until your feet dangled over the floor.

"That was very cheeky, doll," he informed you sweetly and you burst out laughing.

You had no clue how he did it, but suddenly his hands were gone, your body was flying and spinning, a yelp erupting from your throat, and the next thing you knew, you were back in his embrace, facing him, your heart threatening to escape your ribcage. Your toes were barely touching the floor.

"What the hell was that?" you asked breathlessly, only to get a grin in return. You just gaped. "When on Earth did you become so cocky?"

"Since I met you," he announced swiftly, catching your lips in a searing kiss.

Your palms framed his face, trying to deepen the kiss as if it was possible. You tilted your head, accomplishing. You were practically breathing each other as your fingers tangled in his strands which desperately needed haircut if he wanted to preserve the military look. You weren't complaining, delighted you had something to grip at. Your belly was searing hot with want when one of his hands slipped under your bottom, raising your even higher.

Holy sweet Jesus, you wanted him so much. If your body wasn't deceiving you though, you could feel that so did he. Trusting him not to drop you, you experimentally rocked your hips against his.

His chest vibrated, whatever sound he released swallowed by your mouth. Oh, your body definitely wasn't deceiving you.

Steve's lips withdrew, slowly lowering you back to the ground, allowing his hands to settle on your hips. You were both fighting for air, his forehead against yours, his eyes snapping open and meeting yours. His pupils were blown wide and you could only guess yours looked the same.

"May I help you with your jacket, miss?" he panted, sending a delicious shiver running down your spine.

"Will I get to help you with yours?"

"If you insist."

One corner of your lips rose involuntarily at his quick response. He pecked your lips and retreated, his deft fingers drawing the zipper of his leather jacket down. Then they travelled to your shoulders, pulling it off, taking your useless thin sweater with it; the items hit the floor with a muffled thud. Steve's eyes never left yours and yet, you would swear they darkened as if was seeing something he liked immensely.

You licked your lips when his gaze appreciatively roamed your whole body then.

"You're beautiful. Absolutely stunning," he rasped, his Adam's apple bobbing and you breathed in shakily, for whatever reason turning shy at the compliment. "I'm the luckiest guy ever."

"You're also the guy who's overdressed," you muttered, casting your gaze down.

To cover your sudden embarrassment, your hands went for his jacket, adding to the pool of fabric on the floor. He waited for you to undo his tie as well with surprising patience. Only when it was done, his fingers circled your wrists, causing you to look up.

His expression was softer now, tender smile playing on his lips. He brought your right hand to his mouth, gently kissing your palm.

"It's almost like you don't believe me," he noted lowly, repeating the action with your other hand. "Guess I'm gonna have to show you."

And just like that, with his intense gaze boring into yours, your courage was back.

"Oh, a part of you is showing me pretty nicely."

His eyes widened comically and laughter erupted from his chest, his hands releasing your wrists.

"You're unbelievable," he chuckled, his palms on your face at instant, pulling you in for a kiss.

You grabbed his collar in return, tugging on it so he would follow you. Your feet tangled in the clothes on the floor, but he was quick to catch you, once again lifting you and doing the walk by himself. The blatant display of strength and reflexes had you sighing into his mouth and your fingers worked on the buttons of his shirt to appreciate his muscles properly.

He kicked the door shut blindly when he reached the destination, his hand moving from your face to the lower part of yours dress, lightly tugging as if in question. The moment you pulled it up a bit, his palm was on your bottom, jerking you up and leading your thighs to wrap around his middle, while his other hand literally just rested on your lower back for better balance.

Oh wow. Okay, he was a quick learner. He was holding your whole weight on one arm and holy shit, did it do things to you, your mind filled with mouth-watering images of him taking you against the wall. You did as he wordlessly asked you, pressing against him perhaps more than was necessary. He released a silent whine at the contact, obviously as happy about it as you were. You rolled your hips, your hand flat on his chest, sliding lower with each button your free hand undid.

"You're such a troublemaker," he hissed into your mouth, spinning on his heels and walking backwards to your bed, carefully sitting down with you still in his arm. You moaned into his mouth when he used the hand on your bottom to pull you impossibly closer, only to let his other hand wander to your inner thigh; even over the fabric, his touch sent an electrifying jolt down your spine.

You were sure you would go mad before the night was over. It would be completely his fault and you weren't about to complain.

"You're the one to talk."

You pushed the shirt down his arms, sparing generous amount of time admiring the muscles here, your breath hitching when you felt them move as he stripped the sleeves completely. You barely noticed his hands left you with how swiftly they returned. You couldn't but run your palms over his skin, feeling the heat he was radiating. You were not ashamed to admit you were utterly fascinated by his body... and especially by his abs.

His body was absolutely unreal – and for some inexplicable reason, it carried your mark. Your fingers brushed the words before placing a kiss over them, your lips drawing a path to his throat then, eager to touch as much as they could.

His cologne tickled your nose and you were done for, your hips rolling on instinct, delighted at the hiss that escaped his mouth before he stuck his fingers under your chin and kissed you soundly. It was nothing more but a kiss and yet it left you with a need to bathe in a holy water when his hands sneaked under your dress, to your waist and higher.

"Can I-"

Instead of an answer, you helped him to pull your dress over your head. The fabric caught in the few pins you had in your hair, but Steve's skilful fingers freed it easily, together with your hair, suddenly cascading down your neck.

His hands froze and he licked his lips when he saw the black lace covering your breaths.

So maybe you had been planning ahead, just to be sure. Judging by the way his pants seemed way tighter for him now, it was appreciated. You felt like a goddess under his gaze burning with desire.

Yet, he took his time, his index finger brushing delicately over the swell of your breast. His voice sounded a bit strangled when he whispered.

"You look... really nice."

You chuckled breathlessly at how he moved from 'beautiful' and 'stunning' to 'nice', but the expression on his face told you that he was too stunned to come up with bigger words.

"Thank y-ahh-" you gasped when he placed an open-mouthed kiss to your cleavage and you lost your train of thought.

He glanced up at your face from under his eyelashes, seemingly innocent but obviously oh so content.

"This okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, it's okay," you choked out, grinding your hips against his when his lips moved to the hem of the fabric of your bra, a tinniest dart of a tongue following. "Jesus, Steve..."

You arched your back when he met the motion of your pelvis this time, moaning into your skin. If he kept that up, you might as well come just from this.

You barely noticed when he unclasped the bra, however you were very much aware of his mouth closing around your nipple, his content hum lost in your shaky moan. His fingers rubbed tiny circles on your hip and inner thigh, torturously close where you wanted them the most. Not there was lack of friction with how rock hard he was. Or with the way his thighs felt when his quadriceps clenched.

"S-steve," you crooned, your voice barely audible.

"Mm-hm?" The tiny vibration against your sensitive skin made you only gape and your eyes fluttered close. What were you saying again?

Oh, that's right. "Too much clothes."

He was indeed marvellously overdressed. Seriously, it must have been uncomfortable, especially the pa-- his tongue lapped on your nipple, followed by a careful nibble of his teeth before he moved to your other breast and you almost forgot what were you saying. Again.

"You attached to those pretty nylons?" he murmured, his hot breath teasing your skin.

"N-no?"

"Good."

The next thing you knew, the thin fabric was ripped in several stripes, few of them barely hanging on you, merely below your knees.

You probably shouldn't have found it so hot, but you did. Though there was something seriously wrong with him, because really? This move of his provided your brain few seconds of clarity, your fingers falling into Steve's hair, pulling him away.

"I wasn't talking about my clothes."

His smile was positively innocent and boyish in a stark contrast to his heavy-lidded eyes.

"Forgive me?" he whispered, kissing your shoulder, his fingers getting more and more daring. "Let me make it up to you?"

He bit gently on the very same spot he had kissed and you were thrown back to your haze, your hands finding the hem of his pants. Well, if he wanted to make up for it...

As if he heard your thoughts and didn't approve, he gave a sharp thrust of his hips, his teeth sinking deeper. The sensations combined caused you to see stars. His fingers slipped under the hem of your panties, matching the bra now discarded on the floor, and caressed your clit along with another roll of his hips.

"You're so pretty," his lips moved to your earlobe, whispering a delicious secret. "I want to see you come undone first. Can I, doll?"

If you weren't so lost to his fingers, lips and absolutely sinful motions of his hips, you would have been embarrassed at the noise that bubbled in your throat at the words, making you clench your thighs around him tighter, meeting his movements halfway as he added pressure on your sensitive bud.

"That's my beautiful doll, all mine," he muttered, placing an open mouthed kiss to your soulmark, nearly tipping your over the edge just then. His finger became frantic, his other hand kneading your breast. The knot in your core was too tight, so, so close to being undone. Your nails dug into his sides, but he didn't say a word of complain, his mouth swallowing your whimpers instead.

Your thighs shook in anticipation, causing you to falter in your rhythm.

"Such pretty girl. Let me see you."

A smart flicker of his finger did it and you threw your head back in ecstasy. It washed over you like a tide wave, jolt of warmth flowing through your veins, coming back to your core as Steve worked you through it, his hands growing gentler.

You came down from your high painfully slowly with Steve peppering your exposed throat with tender kisses. You still fought for air when your hand slid into his locks, bringing his mouth to yours. You could feel his smile and retreated, curious what was funny. You really hoped it wasn't you.

He looked positively sinful; lips kiss-swollen, hair dishevelled, cheeks pink, irises blown to the point it barely showed his irises. His smile was full of awe as he threated his clean fingers through your hair.

"You're marvellous, darling," he revered, running his thumb faintly tasting of you over your lower lip. "Absolutely breath-taking."

You lowered your gaze, at both his compliment and the new pet-name. He made you feel like you were that just a moment ago, but a little bitchy voice in your head screamed at you not to believe him, because he was only seeking a good time. Every guy who had sweet-talked you like this had only been looking for a good time.

They had never taken care of your first though. And they definitely hadn't been Steve Rogers. Your eyes roamed his face full of sincerity and your heart swelled.

"And you're unreal," you choked out, your throat dry – had you been loud? You would have noticed it you had been screaming hoarse, right? In order to take his face in both of your palms, you had to let go of his torso-- and holy shit.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry!" you shrieked, horrified. It wasn't that terrible, but had you seriously left ten half-moons on his hips as a perfect mark of your nails when clinging to him?

Steve chuckled, the sound fluently drifting into a moan when the vibration sent a wave of delicious friction through you both.

"I'll live, doll."

Your head was still swimming in the afterglow, but there were few things that were clear. Firstly, you needed to take care of his rather urgent problem and you would be happy to do so. Secondly, you definitely didn't have enough of him for tonight. And lastly, if sex – that technically hadn't even happened yet! – with Steve always was like this, you were the luckiest bitch on Earth.

You slowly leaned closer and sank your lips into his, taking care to make sure your hard nipples brushed his chest; it caused you both to shiver. Your fingertips soothed the angry marks on his skin simultaneously with your tongue meeting his.

"How unladylike of me..." you withdrew an inch and breathed into his mouth, his lips following on instinct. It made you smile, your confidence fully back. You had power over him now and it was dizzying. "Can I make it up to you? What would you like me to do?"

A nearly pained sound left his lips and you soothed him by licking into his mouth again. His hands were firm on your hips, fingers clenching at your words. He didn't answer verbally and you bit on his lower lip before retreating again.

"Should I use my fingers..." You revelled at the chocked noise bubbling in his throat and demonstrated the lightest caress over the marks, "...stroke it better?"

"Doll," he growled and you could help but giggle. You felt giddy. Powerful. Sexy.

You both knew you weren't talking about stroking the traces of nails you left behind. You moved your lips to his ear, returning the favour – read torture – you had been exposed to.

"Or should I just... kiss it better with my mouth?"

Your head spun with the light-speed movement that followed, your back pressed to the mattress, heavy warmth hovering above your body he caged between his forearms.

You panted at the sudden change; Steve's face was inches from yours, eyes dark.

"You're such a goddamn tease," he stated, kissing you silent when he registered you were about to respond.

With your mouth occupied, you used your hands instead, finally unbuttoning his pants, shoving them down enough to set him free, only his underwear remaining.

He huffed and rolled off you to strip his pants completely, kicking them away. You rose to your elbow, grinning down at him as he was laid on his back.

"Who said I was teasing?" you challenged with the most innocent smile you managed to charm. Your fingers walked down over ribs to his navel, slowly descending until his hand caught your wrist. Your head snapped back to his, the hunger in his eyes flooding your already soaked underwear. "I was perfectly serious. Just say which you want."

"You realize you're playing with fire, right?" he hummed, whispering something that sounded a lot like fuck me when you kissed the patch of skin between his navel and his boxers. You smiled and did it again, this time with little sucking.

You were on your back at instant, Steve's incredible strength and agility showing again. This time, he wedged his knee between your legs, lying some of his weight on your body. You loved it.

"Uh-huh."

"I'd like to be inside before I shoot off, doll. You're making it really freakin' difficult."

Oh, he really walked into this one. You weren't afraid you might hit a sore spot, which was the last thing you wanted – to hurt him in any way; with how quickly he always seemed... ready for action, you weren't worried you might bruise his ego though. Maybe just tickle it a little, provoke a reaction. You trusted him to be careful and it made you want to test his limits, push few buttons, force him into letting go a bit.

God, Steve was right, you were a troublemaker.

"Why? We have all night," you smiled up at him, incarnation of innocent confusion. "Or are you worried about you're refractory per-"

You never got to finish the sentence.

He shut you up with his mouth pressing to your, his tongue practically shoved into your mouth when you smiled wider at your victory. He gripped your hips strong enough to cause a bit of pain, but bearable, his mouth claiming every inch of yours, your body pinned down.

This shouldn't turn you on, except it did and you didn't care if it seemed wrong.

When you thought you might actually suffocate unless he set you free, he withdrew and moved to your throat, instantly sucking and biting. Your panties mysteriously disappeared from your legs.

Holy shit.

"I'm on pill," you panted. "And clean, just in case you d-"

He bit down harder, your hips bucking in response.

"Good. Then I can show you how wrong you are."

The premise caused your thighs to clamp around his leg and hiss a breathy yes.

"Might need to get you ready for a bit," he whispered in warning, nibbling on your ear, his fingers slipping between your soaked folds with satisfied chuckle. "This is nice. All for me?"

His underwear was gone in second, the head of his member nudging at your opening, causing your breath to hitch, because shit he might be bigger than you had thought and yeah, you might need a bit more preparation.

The whimper that escaped you was nearly embarrassing, more so when you could feel Steve's smile against your throat. You were the one at his mercy again, because god, you wanted him. Every. Last. Bit. As if he heard your thought, he distanced himself just enough to remove that sweet connection. You bit your lip hard, hypnotized by his dark eyes boring into yours. He was smiling as if he was ready to eat you alive.

Oh, oh...

His fingers stroked you again, catching on your still oversensitive clit, sending a shot of heat through your whole body.

"Should I use my fingers, stroke it better?" he echoed your earlier words, a glint of dark satisfaction, delight he could see you squirm as your teasing backfired.

You swore you couldn't breathe when he placed the briefest of kisses on your lips, only to drag his mouth down your front in a torturously unhurried line. Your chest heaved, your throat dry with anticipation. Oh you knew what he was gonna say and perhaps demonstrate next and you weren't sure you could take it without losing your mind.

"Or should I just... kiss it better with my mouth?"

You squeezed your eyes shut, not needing to see him; the sensation of his tongue on you was enough to drive you wild. You clutched the sheets with a silent cry, streak of pleasure ripping through you. He wouldn't even have to try hard if he went for it; you were already halfway to your second peak and he barely put his mouth on you.

Yeah, you totally deserved to be tortured like this for pushing his buttons alright. But the warmth of his breath as he chuckled, his fingertip teasing your slit, that felt like heaven and hell allied.

"Or maybe... both? If that's okay with you?"

'If that's okay with you?' Was he insane or simply craved to hear you say it?

His palms caressed your inner tights, his lips brushing the junction of your hip and leg

"Doll? Tell me," he coaxed, his mouth sliding lower, sucking a mark of possession. Still, his voice softened, actually asking you.

The knot in your abdomen loosened slightly and you eyed him, finding adorably ruffled hair and a pair of dark blue eyes staring back. Your fingers found their way to mess with his locks even more, aching to do so.

"All yours," you choked out, earning a squeeze on your thighs. It dawned on you only then that this was your first time and he was already diving all the way in, no pun intended. You bit your lip, suddenly self-conscious. "But you don't have to-"

His eyebrow rose as that and then a spark of mischief glistened in his irises. "Do I look unwilling, doll? I'm actually pretty eager to find out how long do you need to recover..."

He had the nerve to wink at you and before you could as much as gape at him, his tongue licked a stripe up your folds and your hands fisted in his hair at the ecstasy it sent through your veins, your voice catching in your throat.

"Shit, Steve!" you cried out when his tongue found its way in, hitting a sensitive spot you hadn't known you had. Satisfied, he lapped at it again, pushing your thighs further apart for better access. You honestly didn't think he needed anything better, certain you'd lose it if he just kept doing that.

Which he didn't. He moved up, sucking at your clit while his fingers danced by your entrance. You saw stars behind your eyelids, feeling them in your veins.

"Eyes on me, darling."

Your eyes automatically snapped open the same moment his finger entered you and his mouth returned to his ministrations. The sight of him between your legs, his lips around your bud, was so dirty it nearly sent you over the edge. Combined with the delicious stretch when he started slowly thrusting and the sensation on your clit, you knew you only had seconds and tried to hold it as long as you could.

You never stood a chance.

The addition of a second finger had you calling out his name, your second orgasm ripping through you with devastating force. You might have clutched your thighs together when lost to the pleasure; you wouldn't know. You were lucky enough to scream 'Steve', because you had trouble remembering your own name.

Your whole body was shaking as he slowly pumped you through it in steady pace, every motion flooding you with ecstasy. It was as if he knew you better then you knew yourself, stopping when it became too much for you.

In your haze, you saw him... yeah, you saw him lick his fingers clean, because why the hell not, the biggest gentleman you ever met looking like he didn't want a drop to come to waste, which terrible pun, and the thought of being the only one to see him this filthy caused your core to clench again; you had to bit your lips hard so you wouldn't cry out.

Steve stretched by your side, running his fingers through your hair. When had you let go of his? You blinked heavily, completely sated. The smile on his face was a mixture of tender and wolfish and you had no idea how that was possible. Not wasting time wondering about it, you reached for him, pulling him in for a lazy kiss, his body instinctively scooting closer. God, now you had everything you needed.

Almost.

You never were a selfish lover or you liked to think so. Hell, most of the time, you had been the only one giving something. Just because Steve was apparently a gem among men – that previously gained knowledge of him only stretching to another area, intimacy –, it didn't mean you would leave him unsatisfied and aching. You were pretty actually it did have to hurt him at this point.

"Tonight seems quite unbalanced," you muttered, throat still dry, tongue heavy.

"How so?" he asked, grinning against your mouth. He hissed when you made your point by brushing your fingers over his cock. "You complain?"

You chuckled at the smugness. "Nope. But I might start to worry my concerns were justified."

"Christ, woman. I'm trying to give you time to recover."

Your eyes, full of delight and challenge, bored into his licked your lips.

"Or you're bullshitting me and once you're finished, all the fun will be ov-"

He shut you up with a bruising kiss, swallowing your laughter and moved to hover over you once more, fingers of one of his hands delicately curling around your throat in case his mouth wasn't enough to silence you and holy shit, that you didn't see coming.

"You're so freakin' mouthy," he growled to your lips, "I really do have to prove you, don't I?"

It sounded almost like a threat, just like his strong hand still rested hazardously around your throat. Yet, excitement was the only thing you felt.

You knew Steve was still very much in control. You were absolutely certain when his hold on you eased, his hands moving to balance himself better and line up himself with your core.

"I'm counting on it," you breathed out, staring at his parting lips when the head of his cock made contact with your soaked heat once more.

His eyes fluttered shut and you actually felt tears in yours at the beautiful picture of him getting lost to that sensation, the long eyelashes of his casting shadows on his flushed cheeks, his mouth impossibly red and swollen.

Even when knowing he would be nothing but thoughtful despite his menacing words, the careful and unhurried way he was sinking home still surprised you. The stretch was a pure bliss, drawing content moans from your lips, encouraging him. And yeah, he was really frigging big; fully in, you felt you could barely breathe, but you loved every inch of him filling you.

He bottomed out then, causing you both gasp, and started slowly moving.

"Good. Unless you tell me to stop, I'll keep showing you..." he muttered to your ear and you couldn't help but find the closest patch of skin to kiss and sink your teeth in, because of the delight your connection offered you, because of the promise you more than appreciated.

Each of his next words was accented with a thrust of his hips, quickly working you up again.

"All."

"Night."

"Long."

---

Steve hadn't been kidding.

You were sure that by the time he finally seemed completely spent, you weren't able to walk. You lied sprawled over his chest, your legs tangled with his, sleepiness falling over you like a heavy blanket.

You were certain your face looked like a sad clown's, all your make-up smeared and your hair a mess, you knew you should be getting up to brush your teeth and stuff, but you couldn't make yourself to move.

Steve's chest was rising and falling in slow rhythm, making you wonder if he had in fact fallen asleep and was stroking your hair like in some mild form of sleepwalking.

A breathless chuckle escaped your lips at the idea, deep rumble in Steve's ribcage responding.

"What's so funny?" he mumbled, sounding as if he was smiling.

"Were you asleep?"

"...no."

You chuckled once more and put the rest of your energy into stretching out your neck and placing a kiss on his jaw. The arm around your waist pulled you closer to him, his lips landing on the top of your head. You might have purred at that sensation, not that you would ever admit that out loud.

"I love you," he whispered softly, nuzzling his nose in your hair. Your lips spread in a silly smile.

"I love you too, Steve.... We really do fit, don't we?" you mused, happy to stay like this forever. Wrapped in his arms and in his affection.

"Yeah. We do, doll."

You fell into content silence after that; until you giggled. "Since you love me, does that mean you'll carry me to the bathroom so I can brush my teeth?"

He groaned, apparently as excited about the idea of getting up as you were – read not at all.

"In five minutes?" he bargained, no doubt hypnotizing you with puppy eyes you couldn't see.

You hummed in agreement, blissfully melting into the warmth he was radiating.

"Like I said: we fit perfectly."

-----Notes:
Someone take my keyboard away, please.

Feedback's appreciated. Even harsh one, as long as it's constructive ;)

Thank you for reading and taking time to let me know what you thought in any way :-*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 3.2K 45
Mixing business and pleasure is never a good idea. (Y/n) is hard-working, career-driven, and professional. Two months into her new job she meets some...
303K 8K 23
"Hold on!" He asks vehemently. "What do you want?" I ask, irritated. His blue eyes widen and still manage to shine in the dim moonlight, his dark, go...
323K 6.1K 32
(n.) the quality or state of being tranquil; calm. A Bucky Barnes story. Phase One. "I didn't mean to fall in love with her, Steve. It just kinda ha...
Queen By Kensy

Fanfiction

206K 5.3K 25
"I'm guessing you're here to try and recruit me? Again?" I ask him patiently. I believe this is the fifth-time Nick Fury has come calling. Each and e...