The Nerd's Secret Life

By CandySweat_13

Ashleyah Fox is that quite nerdy girl none notices. The one who's always wearing the long sleeved shirts and... More

Nerd at Day Badass by Night
Intro to my life
Daytime
Nightfall calls for Badass
My Fucked up drunk self
Im like Klark Kent who's secretly Superman
Good news? Or bad news?
It's not fucking funny
I'm the new student
1Kailem?
Fuck, this is going to be a long day
How's Kasey?
Stunned
He fucking threw the cheese at me.
I know the nerd's secret
I didn't notice
cuore infronto (broken heart)
Minney? Like Minney Mouse?
Wrong move, Sweetheart.
Depends
Fuck you.
Kiss my chest, and jaw, and everything else.
Wow, the nerd's late
And you're apart of me.
We didn't have conversations
Jules?
Then they get a show

I hate school.

47.3K 1.2K 293
By CandySweat_13

Mikey's POV

I drove up to the factory warehouse, parking and putting out my cigarette once I got out. I walk up the door that,s bulletproof and press the code of the keypad.

0617*

They day we met. Soon she'll finally graduate and live with me like she promised. She'll be with me for good again. I hope.

The keypad beeps green and opens. I walk in and down the dark hallway with the metal door at the end with a slot peep hole.

I knock. Once, twice, three times. and I wait.

I knock again.

"Wait! One sec!" I heard shuffling.

I lean back against the door, taking out my lighter and a cigarette out of the box.

I light up and inhale, keeping it between my lips as I put the pack and lighter back in my pocket, exhaling. I smoke like I use to now. Which means alot, ever since she left. Minns hated me smoking, even though she loved how my lips would loosely wrap around it as I look at her with my dark eyes.

Ashton's wild hair and green eyes appeared through the slot before they widened at me.

"I am so, so, so, sorry. I was cleaning my gun and putting the bullets back and you knocked, they fell. I mean I tried picking..."

I kept nodding, taking my last huff before flicking it on the floor and stepping on it. Continuing to walking down the hallway with a rambling Ashton by my side.

I remember how she got me to stop smoking, in a heartbeat.

 A knock came at my window, causing me to snap my eyes over to the window at the balcony. I shuffle at the bed worrying about her warmth. I quickly exhale my smoke, holding the cigarette in one hand and opening the door with the other. I quickly tug her hand and pull her by her waist.

I pull back and put the smoke in the ashtray.

"Are you crazy? It's freezing out! You could've me to come over."

I sit on the edge of my bed and tug her hands so she stumbles in between my legs. I rub my hands up and down her arms warming her up, somewhat.

She rolls her eyes, scowling as her eyes land on the ashtray filled with cigarettes.

"I told you to stop fucking smoking!" She slaps my bare chest, leaving both her palms flat there. I look down in shame.

"Just because you look oh so hot doesn't mean you can fuck up your health." my head snaps up with a playful smirk.

"I look 'oh so hot'?" I tease.

She sighs and nudges my chest. '"Come on, Mickey. I'm serious."

I sigh also, putting my hands o top of hers on my chest. "I know, I know." I mumble, kissing her hand.

"Let's make a deal, okay?" I rub her hips with my thumbs. "As long as you're here I won't smoke." I look up at her. "Okay?"

"Okay, deal."

I stop dead in my tracks, turning  around and gave a friendly smile at the rookie. "Look, it's okay, really. You go back to your post." With out waiting for a reply, I walk up by the twins, greeting them.

"Boys, ready for our meeting?"

They nod simultaneously.

"Yeah, let fuck The Solis up, yeah?" Noah looks at his twin Clark, grinning. "Hell, yeah!" He replies.

"Let's plan before we go to battle, okay?" I chuckle and shake my head. We go in, meeting the other members.

ASH POV

"Miss me, Sweetheart?"

I hate school.

I hate him.

I hate this class.

I hate Mickey for taking me to this hellhole.

I hate my fucking life right now.

I grit my teeth, gripping the desk until my knuckles turn white.

"No, I don't miss you or your existence for that matter." I whisper, fixing my glasses and looking straight ahead at the teacher. I know if I look a him I'll punch his teeth down his throat and the nerd can't get expelled for that matter. The more reason for Mikey to move in with him faster. And I'm not ready for that. I'm ready to go back.

"Ouch, such a little heart breaker." I glance at him annoyed but then smirk at the bruise on his jaw.

I huff amused. "Enough to leave a mark."I bite my ring less lip, holding a snicker.

"Careful Sweetheart, your true colors are showing and I'm not talking about your hair."

My head turns to my side looking at him with hooded eyes under my glasses. Occasionally peeking if anyone saw us talk. They were too busy looking ahead since we were in the very back left corner.

I lean towards him, taking off my glasses, making my eyes more intimidating.

"I swear, if you ever tell anyone, I mean anyone. I don't care if it's your fucking pet. About me? And what happened between us? You will wish to go back to the day of that party and not have met me. You got it, you stupid fuck?" I huff and nudge his chest back putting my glasses back on and looking ahead like nothing hap pend.

I hear him breath a chuckle. "Cute."

I groan quietly in annoyance, blinking. I hear something tap and I look down to see a pencil on the floor.

I grab it the same time someone else does. Our hand lightly brush and we pull back. I look up to see glimmering green eyes and nice chocolate curls.

Whoa.

I pick it up and hand it to him. "Thanks, Ace." He quietly says.

"It's, Ash." I smile.

"I know, I say it 'cause you ace everything." He says with a dazzling and wink.

'Oh." Is all I can say without embarrassing myself in front of this hot guy.

"I'm Nathan." I nod and hear someone clear their throat.

"We should be paying attention." I hear Vargas grumble and I roll my eyes, smiling at Nathan.

"Thanks by the way." he smiles and winks and I almost melt. "You're welcome."

He clears his Throat a little louder and I sigh, falling back into my seat.

I hope this bell rings fucking soon.

"Mr Vargas." The teaches says, "WIll you go to the library and pick up a teacher's book for me."

"I don't know where the library is Mr Dalton." He shrugs.

"Ms Fox will take you." My eyes widen and I hear people snicker and whisper.

"Of course she knows wher that is."

"She could could probably go there blindfolded."

"That's where she lives."

"No wonder her style is as old as those books."

"We have a library?"

"Right? Ms Fox?" Mr Dalton looks at me expectantly. And I stammer nodding hesitantly. "Uh yes, Sir."

I stand with Vargas and he looks at me with a smirk as we go up and get our pass from the teacher.

My hand slightly wrinkles it as I fisht and clech my hand.

"I hate school." I say under my breath

( Hello my Loves! Hope you Like who I picked for Nathan On the side! WHo doesn't Love harry? By the way I loved the comment you guys put I hope to get more! I really want to know what you guys think or feel about it. I lso have a question: Where are you guuys from? I'm from little Rhody. Comment. Vote. Floow And stat beautiful! )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 534 37
Rachel Williams is perky, smart and sarcastic. She lives with her mother, sister and brother. Her dad works in the army, so she barely sees him. Eva...
2.7K 78 34
She loves staying bundled up at home, and so does he. She loves physical touch, and so does he. She loves football, and so does he. She loves playing...
8.5K 110 17
Being seen as the school slut does not make high school any easier. Especially if you live in the shoes of Layla. This independent, promiscuous sex...
115K 2.8K 31
Ariana is well.......a nerd. With her big nerdy glasses, zits, ashy ankles and lips, oversized Walmart clothes, and always tangled pigtails. Due to h...