šØš›š¬šžš¬š¬šžš (š›šØšØš¤ šŸ...

By BTS_Y-N

"We all love her. But she's only mine." -------------------- Y/N is a rising idol. But being an idol doesn't... More

NOTE
ā™„ Prologue ā™„
ā™„ 1 ā™„
ā™„ 2 ā™„
ā™„ 3 ā™„
ā™„ 4 ā™„
ā™„ 5 ā™„
ā™„ 6 ā™„
ā™„ 7 ā™„
ā™„ 8 ā™„
ā™„ 9 ā™„
ā™„ 10 ā™„
ā™„ 11 ā™„
ā™„ 12 ā™„
ā™„ 13 ā™„
ā™„ 14 ā™„
ā™„ 15 ā™„
ā™„ 16 ā™„
ā™„ 17 ā™„
ā™„ 18 ā™„
ā™„ 19 ā™„
ā™„ 20 ā™„
ā™„ 21 ā™„
ā™„ 22 ā™„
A/N
SEQUEL
ā™„ AE: Namjoon ā™„
ā™„ AE: Seokjin ā™„
ā™„ AE: Yoongi ā™„
ā™„ AE: Hoseok Pt. 1 ā™„
ā™„ AE: Hoseok Pt. 2 ā™„
ā™„ AE: Jimin ā™„
ā™„ AE: Jungkook ā™„
ā™„ AE: Y/N the Delulu Girl ā™„
ā™„ AE: Obsessed Was Just Y/N's Imagination (BTS Disbandment) ā™„
ā™„ AE: Oli-yeyo? ā™„

ā™„ AE: A Yandere Will Still Be A Yandere ā™„

2.6K 61 46
By BTS_Y-N

⚠️WARNING⚠️

- Long chapter ahead bc it's my birthday, woooo!!! (5455 words.) But I promise, this is gonna be good.

- Remember that this book doesn't reflect the based character in their real lives. THIS BOOK IS JUST FICTION.

- Slight smut? I'll put ⚠️🔞 so you'll be alarmed and skip it if you want. I'll put 🍃 so you could start off there. Credits for @_taeri eonni! She wrote it despite her full schedules.

~

I never knew sitting on such a comfy sofa will be this uncomfortable especially when 7 men is in the same room as you, mind also that they are crazy. Heck, they might even be serial killers on the loose.

"Remember Y/N, you have a week to choose," Jin shifted his looks to the boys as he point to all of them "from one of us." He continued and his pointer finger stopped on himself.

"Do I really have too?" I asked him and he immediately shoot daggers at me which made me lift my hands in the air. "Okay then, I guess I don't."

"You have to obey us, Y/N. If you want to live." Jimin said. I looked at the seemingly innocent boy that I didn't know that is a crazy one too. I thought he's going to be different from the others.

"Wow, scary..." I whispered to myself. I only wanted to chase my dreams, not be in this situation.

I'm actually planning to cut off my contract with BigHit and move to JYP Ent. since they have been contacting me since my debut.

'I might visit their company today...'

I sighed in relief as they finally left my room. My life is gonna be a living hell if I don't make a move.

I decided to visit Jinyoung now to tell him the news. I fixed myself and told my manager that I have to go somewhere. Fortunately, he let me go. I got outside of my apartment and went to my car and drove off to the company.

I parked and got out of the car. I was greeted with unexpected bows from the workers but I just ignored it and aproached the lady.

"I'm here for Park Jinyoung." I told the lady. She seems to know me so she immediately dialed someone from the telephone and then nodded at me.

She called someone to guide me to his office and I thanked her. I was guided to a big door and the staff bowed at me before she left. I knocked on the door and entered inside.

"What finally brings you here, Y/N-ssi?" The man turns his office chair in a 360 angle as he faces me with a smirk on his face.

"I'm thinking of accepting your offer. Being in BigHit is just..." I stopped talking and sighed. JYP tilted his head to the side with a confused look on his face.

"Hard? Not what you expected? Because there are a lot of crazy people there?" He showered me with a lot of questions that I just nodded to.

"Trust me, they do that with every girl trainee in BigHit. That's why there's no girl trainees there except when you came. That's also why they say that they doesn't accept girl trainees in their company because they don't want to get their idols exposed, they even made some story about their former female idols. So basically, everything in BigHit is like... scripted." He explained.

I never knew that, that big of a company will be that dark. I never knew they have a dark side. Now I have a lot of unanswered questions in my head.

"We will settle this contract when you cut off your relations with BigHit. When will you?" He asked as he pointed on a beige colored folder.

'Wow, he's so ready for the contract signing.'

"I'll try to talk to the CEO later. Maybe well do the signing in a few weeks." I answered. He gave me a nod as he form his lips in a straight line.

"Okay then, I'll have to go talk to the producers so we could get your songs ready as you work on getting Hitman Bang to let go of you. You could always come here, okay?" He said. I gave him a slight smile and nodded.

We both stood up and walked to his door and part ways.

~

"Where did you go?" Is the first thing that I heard as I unlocked my apartment. I saw Jin with his arms crossed and the others behind him looking at me waiting for my answer.

"Nanya." I answered and pushed them out of my way so I could go inside.

"Where's Nanya? What is that place?" He blocked the door so I couldn't go inside. I sighed and lazily answered his question.

"Nanya business." I copied Jin and crossed my arms too, giving back his death stare but with one of my eyebrows lifted.

We stood there in silence until Namjoon spoke up.

"What the hell? Don't joke with us, Y/N." He said. Finally his smarty ass brain got it.

"Wae? What did she say?" Jin looked over to Namjoon with his arms still crossed and asked him.

"None 'ya business."

Jin looked over to me with his death stare again. Sigh, I'm really excited to leave this place.

"Come here, young lady." He grabbed my arms harshly which made me wince in pain. He threw me in the couch and made my stomach hit the pointy corner of the couch.

"After this, you wouldn't want to mess around with us."

~

Third Person's POV

"I'm quite scared for her. You said that he lives with those boys right?" He asked through the phone.

"Ne, PD-nim. They are actually all together right now and I could hear screams from their apartment." The guy from the other line said.

"Shall we call the police?" He added.

"As much as I want to but no, we can't. They will know that we spy on them." The guy stepped back from the apartment and obeyed what JYP said.

"Jinyoung, you don't want for your daughter to get hurt or what?" The guy asked.

"No, but she has to bear with it until she moves to my company." He sighed as his other hand massages his temples.

"How about the other kid? Her twin? Do you want him to join you in your company?"

"No, my daughter is enough for me. I have been with Hoseok for a long time and it seems like he doesn't care about his father anymore, whilst Y/N is left with her mother. I want to spend my time and make it up to her."

~

"Stop! Stop it, please!" Y/N pleaded but Jin didn't listen but he just continued smacking her making her whole body filled with purple tints and sore.

"Hyung, she's had enough for today." Namjoon placed his hands on Jin's broad shoulders making him stop on what he was doing.

"If you ever do anything stupid again," he leaned closer to Y/N's bruised face, "you will get something worse than that." He stood up straight and glanced at Y/N one more time.

He then left, with Namjoon following him, leaving the poor Y/N and Hoseok with a frowny face. Sure he is crazy for her too but she is his sister too, twins to be exact.

He wished that they could run away from this place and love each other but he knows that Y/N doesn't love him as much as how he loves her. It is incest after all.

He wanted to help her but he can't. He has agreed to a contract and has strict rules to follow. He has always pitied those poor female trainees that's why he's always bright and happy despite being lonely not being with his other half, his twin.

"Y/N, Jin has been through a lot since childhood. He just doesn't know what he is doing, he's not in his real mind." Hoseok explained.

It's the truth though. Jin has been through a lot since he was a kid, since his mother died and was left with his abusive father, and his only friend that don't know how to keep it's promise even though it was just one promise, made it worse. He thought she'll come back for him.

"Why? What happened to him?" She asked. "It's better if you ask that to him and not to me." He said before he left Y/N isolated in her room.

She slowly crawled her sore body to her bed while her eyes starts to shed tears. This is one of those days that she crued herself to sleep.

~

The night flew fast and it's now morning, also the day that Y/N will talk to BigHit's CEO, Bang Shi Hyuk, also known as Hitman Bang.

She saved all her confidence before entering his office.

Shi Hyuk heard the door creaked and correctly assumed it was Y/N because of the sweet fragrance. "Oh, Y/N-ssi. What brings you here in my office? Any comeback ideas?" He stood up and asked her as he gestured her to take a seat.

She sat and shooked her head as a 'no' which made him fall into confusion. "PD-nim..." She started. She looked down to her tan but pale-looking hands and fidgets it in nervousness.

"I want to end the contract." She finally blurted out. Shi Hyuk let out a loud sigh that made her look over him. "I guessed it." He mumbled.

"Why?" He pretended to not know anything and asked. "Well, I don't want to be working in BigHit anymore. The boys are getting weird and..." She started to tear up as she recalled last night's event.

"...and Jin even physically harrassed me. He hurt me." She said, her voice fades as it cracks. "No, Y/N. It must be a big misunderstanding." Shi Hyuk argued.

"You could've told me sooner so I could help you. This is not in his contract." He managed to make a lie that he has been telling the others few years ago. He wanted for Y/N to stay so the contract could go on.

"Can't you understand?! I don't like it here anymore! This place is hell!" She yelled. Shi Hyuk rolled his eyes as he mumbled the same thing he has been saying, 'Girls always brings drama.'

Shi Hyuk sighed once again and handed out a folder with 'Jung Y/N' written on it in big letters.

'That must be my contract.'

She snatched it from him and tear it apart, just like what he expected, just like how the other girls ended their contract with BigHit.

A small smile crept onto Y/N's lips. 'I'm finally free.' She thought to herself.

"It was nice working with you, Mr. Bang." She stood up and bowed at the man who is still sitting. She slightly smiled at him then left.

She was about to leave the building until Jungkook saw her. He ran to her with a big smile plastered on his face but Y/N just kept walking out and said something.

"Bye, Jungkook. See you never."

Jungkook stopped on his tracks and just stared at the girl he wants to have, all to himself, walking away from him, fading as it distance away.

~

Y/N knocked on JYP's office door as respect before she enter. She opened the door, step in and closed it. She made her way to JYP and took a seat.

"Finally?" He asked her. She nodded and smiled. He smiled back, he was happy that his daughter, Y/N, is now joining his company.

"Y/N, I need to tell you something before we continue." He started. He opened his mouth to spill it until she spoke up.

"I already know, dad. I already know." She smiled at the man, as if he didn't leave her and her mom and took her twin away from her, as of she didn't hated him that much.

She is a forgiving person, especially for her family. She wouldn't want a broken family so she decided to not look back from the dark past and continue going on with the future.

"Really? You forgive me?" Tears start streaming in his cheeks as he was happy that his daughter is finally accepting her again.

"Ne, appa. Now stop being dramatic and let's go on." She chuckled and was followed with a laugh by Jinyoung.

"Let's make your debut a few months, we still have to plan your album, then your record your songs, and shoot for your MV, and you'll be coming out as Park Y/N since I have changed my family name." He said. Y/N nodded and they continued discussing with their plans.

~

They finally ended their meeting and is now ready to head home. Y/N promised her friend, Shinwon, that she'll treat him coffee as they haven't had the time to hang out.

(I don't know if I entered his name right because I'm not a fan of Pentagon, but I listen to them. So if I made any mistake, please excuse it.)

"Appa, I have to go somewhere first so I will not come home with you." She reminded her dad and Jinyoung just nodded at her. They part ways and she headed towards her car.

She got in her car and started driving. She was disturbed by the car behind her that seems to be following her. She didn't want to assume and cause an issue so she just brushed it off.

A little while later, she parked at the café's parking lot and entered the shop. "Y/N-ah!" A deep voiced man called her and she immediately searched for the owner of the voice.

"Shiwon-ah! Oh my god, it's been a while. How have you been?" She approached the tall guy with black hair and hugged him. Shiwon slightly blushed at her sudden action.

"I'm good! I'm perfectly fine. How about you?" He broke the hug and walked towards the table he was sitting at and being the gentleman he is, he grabbed the seat for her to sit.

She giggled at his kindness and took the seat. He sat across her and giggled back.

"I'm good too. I'm switching companies!" She said excitedly. "Ah~ Finally." He let out a satisfied sigh. Since debut, Shiwon and Y/N became friends because of a funny way.

Flashback

"Excuse me." Shiwon excused from the other idols that was blocking his way. He gained confidence and grabbed a sandwich. He wrote a special letter and placed inside the pack and sealed it back to its place.

"Excuse me." He excused at BTS. He looked at them and bowed at them and the other boys bowed back. Y/N was sitting near BTS so nervousness took over him.

He can't do it himself so he called a staff to give it to her.

~

+82 xx xxxx xxxx:
Hello. Who is this?

Shiwon:
Hello, is this Jung Y/N? The idol from BigHit Ent?

Y/N:
Yes it is. May I know who this is?

Shiwon:
I'm Shiwon from Pentagon :)

Y/N:
Oh, why did you give me your number?

Shiwon:
Uh, I have been crushing on you since you were a trainee. I saw you auditioned in BigHit and you were so good. I was wondering if we could be friends?

Y/N:
Oml that's so cute of you. Sure we can be friends! Do you have time on Saturday?

End.

Since then, he was like her diary. She wouldn't keep any secrets from him. And they are quite inseparatable in shows that fans even became suspicious of the two and made dating rumors about them.

They cleared it off and fans were happy about their friendship, others even said that because of their friendship, they ended fan wars.

"Where are you joining then?" He asked as he raises a hand to alert the waiter to take their orders. "My dad's company." She said.

"Y-Your dad's company? Your dad?!" He was shocked that his eyes were about to fall out from his skull but the waiter came right on time.

"I thought you are not keeping secrets from me." He narrowed his eyes at her as he pouted. Y/N pinched his cheeks playfully.

"Sorry, I just knew about it recently. And I was in total shock that I didn't know how to act and didn't text you immediately." She explained.

"Um? Are you guys going to order?" The waiter said. The two let out a chuckle and apoligized at the waiter.

~

Meanwhile, as Shiwon and Y/N eat and giggle at each other's jokes, 7 men are watching the two. They got the wrong idea and assumed that they were couples or Shiwon was making a move on Y/N and flirting with her.

"I knew that guy was suspicious. I saw him give a staff something then the staff gave something to Y/N." Hoseok said.

"You are right. I saw it too." Yoongi agreed with Hoseok. Hoseok looked over to Yoongi and Yoongi gave him a 'what?' look. "You never agree to me, to any one of us." Hoseok said.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes and shifted back his looks to the two. "Look! They are gone!" He said and pointed at the coffee shop.

They stood up from their hiding spot and started searching for the two. Jimin was the one who saw Y/N first. "Look guys!" He alarmed.

"Y/N-ah, I have to go now. Your dad is probably looking for you. Thanks for your time." He said and hugged her. Y/N hugged back and said goodbye. Shiwon walked away from her and they waved each other goodbye.

Y/N got into her car and went to the supermarket to buy something real quick.

Shiwon on the other hand was waiting for his ride. He was on his phone to kill time until 7 boys approached him.

"BTS sunbaenim?"

~

"Hide the body." He commanded the guy. He handed him a white envelope with the cash in it. "Make sure that no one sees you and no one knows about this." He said to the guy as he pat the guy's shoulder.

"Yes, sir." The guy obeyed what Jungkook said and carried the lifeless body in his car, then drove off to an unknown place to hide the body.

"You're being used to this, huh?" Jin patted Jungkook shoulders as he is proud of the younger. Jungkook is slowly becoming the second version of Seokjin.

~

After 5 months, the day is finally here. Y/N's debut. The management already released her debut album and the MV. Fans went crazy about the news of her changing companies and they weren't even updated.

They were happy though. She has gain a lot of loyal fans.

The boys were also shocked about the news. They thought she loved being with them, they thought she loved them.

She is currently sitting at where the other idols sit as they wait to perform. She looked over to a group of boys and sat next to them.

"Hello." She greeted. "Annyeong, noona." Jinho greeted back. The other members greeted as well. She let out a sad sigh, "I wish they found Shiwon early so he could watch me perform on stage." She said.

"Don't be sad! I think wherever he is, he is watching you right now. Let's just pray that the search and rescue will find him soon." Kino said as he rubs Y/N's back.

"Ms. Park Y/N? There's a slight malfunction about your VIP room. So we had to move you to another room. Since you lived with BTS and their room is big enough, they volunteered to share rooms with you." A staff said.

Y/N widened her eyes in fear. She doesn't want to be in the same room as those psychos she doesn't want to get hurt again.

Her new manager heard the staff and agreed to it. She didn't heard the staff clearly because she was busy with her phone and just agreed.

The staff lead them to BTS's VIP room and bowed as goodbye. Y/N's manager, still on her phone, opened the door for Y/N and Y/N felt like forced to go inside. She just did and her manager followed her behind.

Y/N found a seat that wasn't next to the boys and sat there with her arms linked in her manager's arms.

"Eonni-ah, why did you agree? Didn't dad told you to protect me from BTS?" Y/N nudged her manager. Her manager slowly looked up to her with wide eyes.

"Omo? I'm so dumb I'm so sorry! I was keeping in track with your MV views so I didn't know!" She kneeled down and bowed.

"It's okay, it's okay. While I'm performing, bring one or two of my bodyguards with you here, so we know that those psychos won't do anything bad to me. Remember that, okay?" Y/N gripped onto her managers arms hard and her manager nodded.

"Park Y/N, you'll perform after 3 more performances." The stage director alarmed and she nodded. Her stylists came and started doing her touch up.

~

Being in that room seems to be not a problem since she didn't see the boys. She was relieved but kind of sad since she kind of misses them.

She just hopes that they'll turn from devils to angels.

She is performing next and she is now in backstage. She left her manager so her manager could call her bodyguards to the VIP room.

She was being called when suddenly someone grabbed her and pulled her somewhere dark.

"Hello, Y/N. How is my pretty Y/N doing?" Jin said in a creepy voice. He let his hand travel her face. She was about to fight a pair of strong arms gripped her hands behind her and handcuffed them.

She was about to scream when Jin slapped her and then sweetly shushed her as if he is no harm.

⚠️🔞
Smut written by our lovely girl @_taeri

His hands was now wrapped around Y/N's waist and he slowly leaned closer. His dry and crusty lips met Y/N's soft and plump ones.

She was fighting back but Jin acted fast and leaned in more, kissing her with no passion. Y/N's tears continously falls like there's a storm in her eyes.

His other hand made it's way to the end of her dress. He smirked whilst kissing her and slowly lifted it up. This time, Y/N is really trying to fight back.

Jin wanted her but she doesn't, so he couldn't help but to use force. He is now acting fast and immediately tore her dress, leaving her in her underwear.

The 6 guys smirked in hungriness. They made a huge circle and started to feast. Jin is now unbuckling his pants, Jimin in now the one kissing her, Yoongi took the honors and unhooked her bra, leaving her topless, he massaged one breast as the other one was being eaten by Taehyung. Jungkook, being the maknae and the least experienced one - heck he is still innocent, didn't know what to do, so he just stood there with Hoseok, watching in disgust. Namjoon helped Jin in tearing Y/N's panties, now full naked. Jin didn't wait any longer and placed his hardened member inside Y/N.

Y/N winced in pain. No, she didn't moan. She doesn't want them to get that turned on so she hardly tries not to moan.

🍃

Jungkook can't watch any longer so he grabbed Hoseok outside. "Hyung! We have to help her! She's looked so poor and innocent. I can't do this anymore! This is all Jin hyung's fault!" He shout-whispered as he cry a river.

A staff came up to them and asked, "Hey, have you seen Y/N? She was supposed to perform 15 minutes ago, and I heard that she is rooming with you guys. Where is she?" They didn't answer so the staff just looked at them, waiting.

Hoseok just stared from afar, his eyes red and streaming tears. He is sorry for his poor sister. She didn't deserve any of those.

"Let's report?" He managed to say in a low voice. "Huh?"
"Let's report those bastards."

~

And they did. They reported. Quite messy though due to them crying but with the help of a detective, they finally got what they were saying.

"So basically, Kim Seokjin has a mental illness. It hasn't been cured because he doesn't want to attend his weekly check-ups. He doesn't need to be behind bars but needs to be isolated in a mental hospital. The others are the bastards that took advantage with Jin's illness and joined the 'fun', those boys will be brought behind bars for the rest of their lives for rape and murder." Detective So discussed.

"As for you guys," she looked at the two guys whose eyes are red from crying. "thanks for being honest citizens of Korea and reporting to the police. But I suggest you guys take weekly check-ups from your psychiatrists, since you guys probably are traumatized from all of the happenings." She looked at the boys with kindness.

"I will bring you guys to my friend, she's a psychiatrist and will surely help you." She smiled at them as she gave a good news. She wanted to help the poor boys.

~

1 Year Later...

Y/N successfully debuted.

Jimin, Yoongi, Taehyung, and Namjoon are now behind bars for rape and murder.

Hoseok and Jungkook got help from Detective So's friend, Dr. Choi who is a famous psychiatrist.

Hoseok just stays at home with his girlfriend and Jungkook is a solo artist under the same entertainment as Y/N, he is also currently courting a hard to get girl, Y/N.

Y/N's family is finally together. Jinyoung, her biological dad, Yeonhwa, her mother, Hoseok, his twin brother, and Jiwoo, her half sister.

Her adoptive father, Felipe, sadly passed away due to his age. But he dies happy knowing that the Jung family is now happy together as Park family.

Y/N wanted to visit Jin in the mental facility to see what he is currently doing. She misses him despite all of what he did to her.

She is in her car with Jiwoo when suddenly, Jiwoo told her a bad news.

"Sis look! Seokjin fleed out of the mental facility!" She said as he hands Y/N her phone.

'Kim Seokjin, also known as the monster, fleed out of Seoul Mental Hospital at 9:44 AM and is now on the loose. Police are currently searching for the monster. Please stay at your houses and keep safe.'

"No way! We have to get to the hospital!" Y/N handed Jiwoo's phone back to her and continued driving. "No, Y/N! We have to stay home! Bring us back!" Jiwoo argued.

Y/N didn't listen and drove to the mental facility. She was nearing the hospital when her gas suddendly ran out.

"Eonni, we will have to walk." She unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car. Jiwoo followed her behind. The walk was silent until a gunshot was heard from behind them.

They looked back and their eyes widened in fear and hugged together.

"Jin..."

"Hello, Y/N darling. How are you?" Jin asked his hand with a gun still on the air.

NOTE: I'll be giving two endings bc I love you all 💜

😭 Sad Ending

Jin pointed the gun at Jiwoo and quickly pulled the trigger, shooting Jiwoo. Y/N catched Jiwoo from falling, her tears are now uncontrolable from crying.

"Dongsaeng!" Y/N shouted. She fell to the ground and hugged Jiwoo tight. "Eonni, I love you." Was the last thing that Jiwoo said.

Y/N winced as she felt someone pull ger hair, and that was Seokjin. "Jin please..." She pleaded.

"Please what, baby?" He looked at her as if he's innocent and cared about her. "Please let go. Turn yourself back and have a better life." She calmy said.

Jin pulled her hair harder, "nobody commands me around like that!" He shouted. "Sorry, baby. I didn't mean to shout at you. Here I'll give you a kiss." He was leaning, about to kiss her when she suddenly kicked his balls.

He let go of her because of the pain. He pointed his gun towards her leg and pulled the trigger, making Y/N fall and stop from running.

Jin managed to get up and limped its way to Y/N, who is in the ground with it's leg bleeding too much blood.

"Y/N, my love, can't you see? I love you so much and all I need is your love, then case closed." He said. He laughed as he again leaned closer.

"Stop, please turn yourself back if you want to live a normal life." Y/N pleaded once again as she continue to cry an entire pacific ocean.

"No, Y/N. You see, me, A yandere will still and forever will be A yandere." He placed the mouth of the gun at Y/N's temples and laughed more.

"No, you are not the Seokjin that I knew." Y/N said in a strong tone. "Well, meet the psycho Seokjin who will live with you in hell whether you like it or not." He pulled the trigger.

"See you in hell my love." He pointed the gun to the same place where he had shoot Y/N and again, pulled the trigger.

😎 Happy Ending

Jin pointed the gun at Jiwoo and pulled the trigger, Y/N acted fast and hugged Jiwoo and turned her so her back is where the gun is pointing.

"Eonni!" Jiwoo shouted. "Don't worry I'm bangtan." (bulletproof 😂) Jiwoo sighed in relief. "Go! I'll take care of this!" Y/N pushed Jiwoo away and Jiwoo nodded. She ran away from the scene and went straight to call the police.

Y/N winced at the sudden force at her back. She looked back to Jin, "Jin please..." She pleaded.

"Please what, baby?" He looked at her as if he's innocent and cared about her. "Please let go. Turn yourself back and have a better life." She calmy said as she nears him like nearing a lion.

Jin grabbed her hair and Y/N winced in pain, "nobody commands me around like that!" He shouted. "Sorry, baby. I didn't mean to shout at you. Here I'll give you a kiss." He was leaning, about to kiss her when she suddenly kicked his balls.

When he let go of her, she kicked his hands and the gun flew. "You bitch!" Jin was about to throw a punch when Y/N dodged it and grabbed his hands and jumped her way to his back.

It was his turn to wince in pain as he felt his bones crack. Y/N pulled out a handcuff and cuffed Jin's hands.

The police came right in time and took Seokjin. Jin was fighting back from the police and he took the chance to grab police's gun.

The police grabbed Seokjin's hand to prevent him from doing anything bad with the gun. They are fighting for the gun until a gunshot was heard.

~

"Finally at peace." Jungkook pretended to stretch but he was just going to place his arms around Y/N's shoulders.

Y/N giggled at Jungkook's cliché but cute action and hugged him. "Y-Yah, what are you doing." Jungkook stuttered.

"Hugging you. Why? Don't you want it?" She broke the hug and looked at him. "Of course I want it." He said and hugged her back.

"Y/N-ah..." He trailed off. Y/N let out a soft 'Hmm?'. "Since Jin is now in hell, and I'm fully recovered... Will you finally answer me?" He asked.

"Huh?" She looked at his eyes. "Y/N... Will you be my girlfriend?" He straightforwardly asked.

Y/N smiled at him and pecked his lips. "Of course," She answered, "I would love to be your girlfriend." She added. Jungkook's eyes widen and hugged her tight.

"FINALLY! After 3 years! Ah~ You don't know how happy I am right now!" He exclaimed. She laughed at how adorable he is.

She is finally happy.

~

Oh. my. god.

I literally wrote this in a day, for 7 hours non-stop...

This is my gift for y'all! I hope you liked it!

- 소래얌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 14.8K 27
" I will chase after you Y/N. I will never lose you again" Jungkook was really determine to get Y/N attention. Jungkook was nothing without Y/N by hi...
152K 2.5K 86
Y/n has always dreamed about being a k-pop artist and has been on a lot of auditions. One day she gets accepted to BigHit Entertainment and finds out...
12K 1.5K 31
[ COMPLETE ] This fanfiction is my original work. All the characters in this fanfiction are fictional. I don't own any pics or videos. Credits to the...
145K 3.4K 20
"Who are you?" "Sweetheart I'm your husband" "What?" Jungkook x Reader Fanfiction *Apologizing in advance this story is so bad but read it if you'd...